All Comments on 'Kyle - My First Public Date'

by Leigh_216

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent Story

I wish to read more of these two characters. With Kyle being an owner of a Athletic center he would have no problems with getting pills. Kyle should impose that he/she start tacking some of his vitamins only to be feeding hormones to make him/her more feminine and able to grow breasts instead of trying to cope with trying to make something that looks close to being breasts.

Riki1942Riki1942almost 4 years ago
Cumming While Soft

I usually only go out fully dressed as a woman if it's with my boyfriend. I want to look like a woman but for some reason, when I'm with him, being "made" by others and knowing that they know we are a couple turns me on.

When we fuck, I am always hard until I cum the first time. I usually have an orgasm pretty fast, unless I slow him down when I'm getting close. If I go ahead and let it happen quickly, he can fuck me long enough that I will cum again even if I have gone soft.

It's a strange, but good, feeling when I cum while soft without my cock being touched. It's a sort of an electric vibrating in my cock and it produces a lot of more clear precum that drools out, rather than white cum shooting out. I call it an anal orgasm where my whole body spasms and my sphincter goes crazy clenching down on his cock!

Riki

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 4 years ago
I added you as a favorit author

Because of your tenderness and love.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 4 years ago
Another nice tender love story

I do wish my Motorcycle rider had a chance to make me his real girlfriend for a weekend or however long he wanted. I love wearing a skirt and feeling the fresh air blowing up my legs. His hand sneaking back and sliding up my thigh as I hold on tight.

MissLisaJonesMissLisaJonesabout 6 years ago
Short but sweet

Lovely story well told.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous