Kyle: When Things Change, Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pinched her nipple harder this time and gave her a quick kiss, "If that's what's bothering you, I promise you that you have nothing to worry about."

He once again pulled down on her panties, she released his arms. Kyle hooked her fingers through the waist band of her panties. He slowly eased them down her legs before quickly stashing them in between the seat cushions on the couch.

He kissed her again, biting her lip and working his way down her neck, down her breasts, and all over her belly. He kissed, licked, & lightly bit all over her; working his way up and down her body.

He raised up on his arms so that his body was hovering over hers. He smiled down at her, she smiled back. But Kyle didn't move, he simply kept looking into her eyes. She fidgeted under him slightly and bit her bottom lip. Without breaking eye contact he shifted his weight to be supported by one arm. With his other arm he once again explored under her skirt pressing the palm of his hand over her pussy so that his fingers were just outside of her but he was able to apply pressure to her clit.

He loved the feel of the sopping wet coarse hair between her legs. She wasn't kidding about not shaving. While her arms, legs, and under arms were hairless... her crotch was a jungle. Her inner thighs were coated in tight black curls that spread outward from the dense mound covering her pink slit. His eyes cut from her face to sneak a peek at what his hand was working on and could feel his desire flame up inside of him. The light from the fire was causing the wetness between her legs to glisten. Kyle realized that he was in danger of losing control, he needed to remember the plan.

"I told you that you had nothing to be embarassed about." Kyle readjusted so that he was now crouching between her spread legs supporting his weight on his knees as he knew he would need a hand free shortly. "How could I ever find any part of you disgusting when you're so perfect?"

Right on cue Nicole lunged forward to kiss him, but he was ready. He caught her with his free hand with his thumb just under her chin his fingers wrapped so his fingers had the base of her neck he kept her at bay. Kyle increased the preassure slightly between her legs and rubbed a little bit faster, alternating between expanding and contracting circles between her legs.

Her breathing becoming rapid only to stop suddenly before Kyle heard her moan out his name. He smiled, running one finger up the length of her opening without breaking the pressure from his hand. As her legs began to shake and tremble she gripped the couch cushions before her stomach began to sink down. She was getting close, Kyle wondered if this would be her first orgasm.

He dove forward hungrily. Kissing her with a passion she'd never known he slid two fingers inside of her, penetrating her for the first time. She let something like a moan mixed with a whine escape from her lips. Kyle loved that sound. His favorite thing about women may very well have been those little sounds they made when he was inside of them.

He allowed the hand at her neck to shift ever so slightly to her throat as he continued to kiss her hard. his tempo with the fingers inside of her not wuite in time with the palm of his hand working her clit. He felt it. Her breathing became ragged gasps as her body shuddered under him. Kyle could feel her contracting on his fingers, hard enough to nearly expel them. She lifted on her legs hard enough that momentarily they were both nearly lifted from the sofa.

As she settled back down, he increased his grip on her throat ever so slightly just as he slid a third finger inside of her. This time she nearly screamed into his kiss. Her legs flew up and wrapped around him, nearly crushing his left arm which was still between her legs. She was clawing at his back now & Kyle was grateful he was still wearing his shirts or else he'd surely have stripes down his back.

He abruptly rose off of her, thrusting his fingers deeper inside of her while placing more weight on the arm at her throat. She did what he was hoping she would. Quickly moving her hands from his back to the one at her throat he snatched both of her wrists in his hand while releasing her throat. She gasped for breath as he pinned her arms above her head and shifted his leg so that his thigh was just behind his left hand still at work between her thighs.

Nicole gave him a feeble smile while he looked down at her. She was breathing like she'd just run a 5k, legs writhing, sweat rolling down her breasts, lips now in a little o as her eyes shut lost in the moment. He decided it was time to put her through the paces. Kyle curled all three fingers into her deeply and began rubbing frantically with his palm. Between the way she moved and the noises she made Kyle was feeling like a god.

"Someone's having a good time," he tigthened the grip on her wrists as he spoke. "I'm glad no one's home." He thought he could see her blush as she bit on her lip to keep from crying out. This is too perfect he thought. He pressed his thigh firmly against his hand and continued rubbing but at a considerably reduced speed.

As if scripted she began to grind herself against him, making up for the lost sensation. The music for the credits rolled and he checked to make sure something was set to autoplay. Distraction averted, he returned his attention to the gorgeous plus sized eighteen year old grinding her pussy against him. He let go of her wrists and withdrew his hand from between her legs. Settling back on his knees he looked at the now nearly completely nude Nicole in front of him. She had managed to get her shoes off somewhere in the evening leaving her in ankle socks and a skirt that was flipped up over her belly and ass leaving a ridiculous reverse bikkini effect covering her stomach but leaving her tits, pussy, and ass free and easy.

He raised his left hand to his mouth, keeping eye contact the whole time, and licked up his palm before sucking the three fingers that had been inside of her. He made a flourishing chef's kiss after pulling them from his mouth. "You taste even better than I hoped."

She made a sound of desperate hunger and she lunged forward. Kyle was truly surprised. She was to her knees on the couch quickly and began removing his shirt. He was reminded that she had maybe 30-35 lbs on him even if he was an active wrestler. She manhandled the shirt off of him before yanking the belt from his waist. This... this was not part of the plan. This was moving much faster than he anticipated. Thinking on it he decided this was not going to be a problem so he just allowed her to undue his jeans.

Kyle stood, backing away from her. Stepping out of the jeans and pulling his boxers down he was now even more naked than she. She sat up staring at his thick rock hard seven inches now even with her face. He wanted to tell her to open up, to rest his balls on her tongue while cock rests on her face. But no, now was not the time. There was a system, he had a plan.

He pressed his hand between her tits and shoved backwards, not hard... but hard enough. An "Ummmfff" escaped her lips as she thudded back to the sofa. Kyle knelt before her and spread her legs once more. He gripped her legs behind her knees and pulled her forward so that she was hanging off of the sofa from the belly button down. Her head flat on the sofa unable to prop up on the cushions.

"Ummm Kyle, you don't have to... Oooooo Kyle."

He hadn't waited on her to finish. He had slid a finger back inside the target while he planted kisses up her thighs while making his way towards her hole. He began right at the line from where her pubes began to creep outward and kissed, bit, & licked his way in. He loved the taste of her sweat and arousal & wondered why so many men hated the idea of natural women.

As his face inched closer he slid a second finger in and she reached down and grabbed his hair with one hand. He bit her, just where her thigh ended, harder than he had before. She gasped and tightened her grip on his hair. Kyle removed his fingers for now as he licked her for the forst time. He sucked her lips into his mouth and nibbled on them slightly as he slid his tongue into her. He could feel both her hands on his head now as her legs tightened around him. It didn't take much teasing before she was pulling his face to her grinding her sex on his tounge... on his nose... on his face.

Kyle thought she may be about to pass out based on the noises she was making. She released his head and he immediately freed himself from between her legs.

"I think I've found my new favorite meal." Kyle said smiling from between her legs.

"Well, I have no problem feeding you three square a day."

"Hey, turn around real quick."

She didn't hesitate. Nicole stood up, her skirt plastered to her body and turned around. Kyle rested a hand on her ass cheek and loved the feel of it. He squeezed and she gave a little wiggle which drew a smile from his Kyle.

Positioning her on her hands and knees on the couch facing the cushions he arched her back and spread her legs. He knelt behind her and could hear her ragid breath as he kept his face just an inch or less from her pussy lips. She could feel him back there.

He began licking from her clit up before driving it into her wet folds. She couldn't believe what he was doing. Nicole felt his nose rub over her asshole and she nearly gave a laugh but it quickly turned into a moan as his tongue went back down to her clit. Kyle continued the cycle of sucking and licking at her clit before licking the length of her and plunging his tongue in. Only now on each pass he brought his tongue up a little higher. Finally it found her rear entrance.

She responded immediately, moaning his name and reaching back to spread her cheeks with one hand and rubbing her clit with the other. Kyle decided that given the response he should camp out here for a bit rather than continue his previous pattern. The fact that Nicole was this receptive to anal play made him think that he'd be able to get in her ass much sooner than expected. As he continued to work her asshole with his tongue she let go of her butt cheek and reached back for his hair. Once Nicole had a firm grip he pulled her into him before pressing her ass back to meet him.

For a brief moment Kyle couldn't breathe. This wasn't in the plan. He needed to address the tone this was taking. So he stood abruptly and gave her ass a similar smack to the ones he would deliver to Samantha. Nicole answered with a moan and by speeding up the rubbing on her clit.

"Are you ready to give your virginity to me?" Kyle traced her slit up and down with the head of his cock.

"Yes," she answered with a throaty voice, "please fuck me."

Kyle entered her with a steady stroke until he was buried in her up to the hilt. His balls were nestled in her pubic hair and he was loving the feel of her ass cheeks pressed against him. Kyle gripped her hips tight and moved in a circular motion, keeping himself burried deep inside Nicole.

Withdrawing himself a few inches he slammed back in hard enjoying the yelp that Nicole let out. Circle the hips, withdraw a bit, slam forward hard. The cycle repeated until he was withdrawing his cock almost entirely before thrusting his full seven inches back inside. Kyle could feel her trembling in his hands. He stayed still inside of her as he moved his right hand to the small of her back and is left hand from her hip up to the fullness of her ass. Pressing down on her back as he withdrew for another stroke caused Nicole to arch her back.

Kyle got into a rhythm of deep long in and out strokes as he rubbed, pulled at, & kneaded at her ass cheek. She began to pant and whisper "Fuck me... fuck me... fuck me," as her breathing became more rapid. Kyle moved his hand from her back and sucked on his thumb, he then placed his hand back to her lower back but this time so that his thumb was just over her puckered ass hole. As her orgasm began he pushed his thumb ever so slightly until he felt himself break through her ring. The noise Nicole made was guttural and seemed to come from somewhere deep in her core. Kyle smacked her ass, hard. Resting against her ass now, he slowly circled his hips as he withdrew from her. she nearly collapsed into the sofa. But Kyle was close to his fourth climax for the day.

"Don't move," Kyle said, not unkindly as he began to stroke his cock. Nicole was collecting her self and coming back to reality as she ceased her attention on her clit and looked back at Kyle.

"What are you... oh." Nicole got her answer mid question as he came. His cum landed on her ass and in her crack and he was sincerely pleased with the smile on her face as she said, "I may need your help cleaning up."

"Wait there." Kyle grabbed his phone from his discarded jeans and snapped a quick picture in the fire light of her naked with his cum visible at the top of his crack and spattered on her ass. He quickly ran off to recover the same wet wipes he had tossed Samantha previously.

This time however he returned to Nicole and went back to his knees. Kyle bent forward and kissed the bottom of each of her feet before wiping the cum off of her ass cheek and wiping her ass crack. Nicole rolled over so that she was sitting on the couch with Kyle kneeling before her. She looked content but exhausted. The mixture of her wetness and sweat had coated her bush and continued to glisten in the light. She reached forward and stroked his face.

"How did I get so lucky?" she asked with a very sincere tone in her voice.

"Trust me when I tell you, I'm the lucky one."

Kyle kissed at her pussy lips softly while she continued stroking his cheek. Kyle finally stood and began getting dressed. He handed Nicole her bra and the one shoe she could find. While they gathered up her clothing he took the opprotunity to stash her panties in his back pocket.

The frivolous search for her panties that followed was almost comical to Kyle, he was certainly getting off on the knowledge that he had them. She finally agreed that his couch had simply 'eaten them' and he promised fo find them. Kyle reminded her that it would be another week before his parents would be home and that put her back at ease.

Once Nicole felt put back together Kyle offered to walk her back to her house and while Nicole did seem amused at being walked a few doors down, she was happy that Kyle was still happy to spend time with her even after they had had sex. Nicole had known Kyle forever & had had a crush on him for years yet there had been rumors about how he treated the women he took to bed & she was thrilled to say that she was right to not believe the rumors.

It was just before midnight when Kyle & Nicole arrived at her door. Normally Nicole would not have been permitted to be out till midnight on a school night, let alone at a boy's house who's parents werent home... even at 18, not in her father's house. However, Nicole's father adored Kyle. Kyle the wrestler, Kyle the honors student, Kyle the church volunteer. Kyle knew how her father felt about him and the knowledge coupleded with how he had just spent the evening with his daughter was making his dick hard again. After a brief kiss goodnight Kyle turned to return home.

Back at home Kyle went upstairs to his room and recovered the shoe box he kept under the bed. In it was one pair of panties from every girl he'd had sex with, it was almost time for a bigger box. Before Nicole joined the collection he took a picture of the panties and used his phone's photo identifier feature to identify the product and store. Luckily they would be easy to replace before Nicole was over again. Next, Kyle hooked his phone into his computer and downloaded the photos of Samantha & Nicole to his file's. Kyle was pleased to see that Jillian had texted him earlier as he had asked.

J: She still looked a wreck when I let her in. She had to go straight to the shower after coming in. I kissed her like you asked. She was mad but I told her that you told me to. OMG she tasted and smelled like a whorehouse. XOXO J

Kyle smiled and stripped for bed. Lying there he thought about his next moves carefully. He considered the night and how everything had gone. Kyle had truly enjoyed hanging out with Nicole. She was pretty, smart, funny, and he seemed to give her confidence that she didn't generally display around others. For the briefest moment he considered simply being with her, making her happy. But, he shook that thought from his mind quickly, Kyle had plans.

12