Kyle's Mother-in-law Comes to Stay Ch. 02

Story Info
It gets even better when aunty joins them.
8.6k words
4.59
100.1k
107

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,978 Followers

"Do we have enough time?"

I said, "Yes," but she still looked hesitant, so I gave her a big smile.

Rose ignored it.

"It's too risky, she'll be back soon."

Yes she would, and that's why we needed to start now. However, when I reached for her, she stepped back.

"This is not a good idea."

She was about to say more, but I didn't want to hear it, so I kissed her. I got nothing back. Was her worrying about Alice catching us, just an excuse? Perhaps she wasn't in the mood. It was my turn to step back.

Looking at her, I said, "Sorry," and then I shrugged my shoulders, before adding, "You're right, it's not a good idea."

Then she sighed, before muttering, "I hope I'm not going to regret this."

I had no idea why she had changed her mind, but I didn't care. I wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth.

This time, when I kissed her, she responded.

I was now groping her big tits. It was a week ago since we last made love, so I was desperate to have them, and to have her. When I started unbuttoning her blouse, she stopped me.

"Not here, let's go upstairs."

I nodded, and then I quickly left the kitchen. As I ran up the stairs, I heard her shouting, "Wait for me!"

When she got to the bedroom, I already had my trousers off. My cock was in my hand, and it was almost at its best. When she saw it, she giggled.

"Is that all for me?"

I laughed. It was, but she was going to have to wait, until I had enjoyed her tits.

She might have been reluctant before, but now she was as willing as me, perhaps even more so. As soon as she was topless, she was pushing my head onto her breast. And then, when I feasted on her thick nipple, she started stroking my cock.

I'm very particular about tits. I like them big, and the nipples long and thick. Don't get me wrong. All tits are nice, and I wouldn't say no if they didn't meet my criteria. However, given a choice, that's what I prefer. And the ones I was enjoying now, could not be better.

Then I thought of Alice's tits, they were perfect as well. Thinking about her should have made me feel guilty, but it didn't. I had got past that. However, it did remind me that we didn't have much time. Alice was out shopping, expected back soon.

When I stopped sucking on her, she tried pushing my head back down. But I was too strong.

"We need to hurry up."

She then started stroking my cock furiously. I had to grab her hand, to stop her.

"I thought you wanted to hurry up."

Then she laughed, but I hadn't found it funny. She was still laughing, while I was taking her panties off.

I now had her legs high and wide, with my big cock at her opening. I would have liked to finger her first, and perhaps to go down on her, but we didn't have time. However, there should be time for a bit of teasing.

"So what would you like me to do now?"

"Fuck me."

I could tell that she was now expecting me to do that, but I didn't.

"You can do better than that."

She moved her pussy, to push it against my cock, but I moved it away.

"Tell me."

"Just fuck me."

I could hear the desperation in her voice, but I shook my head.

She sighed, and then she said, "I want you to put your big thick cock into my little cunt."

"That's better. But more."

She sighed again.

"Then I want you to fuck me hard, as hard as you fuck my Daughter's cunt."

That was more than I had expected, and now I couldn't hold back. I pushed it into her as quickly as I could. Only stopping when she had the full nine inches inside her. It made her gasp.

"Now fuck me, and don't stop until I come."

I was now doing my best to make her climax, and of course, to have one myself. Before we became intimate, I had been dismissive about older women. I had now changed my mind. She was almost twenty years older than me, but her appetite for sex matched mine. Her tits might not be as firm as Alice's, and she carried a few extra pounds. But she was still as good a fuck as her Daughter.

It must now be nearly ten minutes, and we were still going. I was holding back, delaying my climax for as long as possible. Alice would have finished by now. It was as if her Mother was making up for lost time. Perhaps in the past, she hadn't been fucked enough. She now had a big cock inside her, and she wanted it to last for as long as possible.

Then she surprised me, by suddenly reaching it.

I muttered, "Oh shit."

I had fucked her like I fucked her Daughter, and she had responded in the same way that Alice sometimes does. She had suddenly exploded, without warning.

It was a big one. And she thrashed about. I kept on going, even after she had finished, but it wasn't working, so I stopped. When I pulled out of her, I was still rock hard. I looked down at it. It was impressive, and I was proud of it. However, it should now be limp.

When she saw it, she looked surprised.

"You didn't come?"

"No."

This time, when she opened her mouth, it wasn't to speak. It was so that she could take my cock into it. As she sucked on it, she purred. I wish Alice would do this, and enjoy it as much as her Mother did.

She was now bobbing her head, and as she was doing it, we made eye contact. I nodded, and she knew what I meant. It was time to finish me off.

I think I managed to last a couple of minutes, but it was hard to tell. I had lost track of time. I have had a lot of blow jobs, especially when I was younger, mostly from girlfriends who didn't want to go all the way. I had thought that they were good at it, but now I knew better. Rose was an expert, a class above the others. If only Alice was willing, and her Mother was to teach her. Then life would be perfect!

Just before I spurted, she had stopped moving her head. She must have known that I was ready. She then stayed still, gulping down my semen. When I had finished, and my cock was out, she licked it clean.

"How many calories are there in it? I don't want to get fat."

Then she laughed, and I joined in. I had no idea, and I didn't care. If swallowing my seed was going to make her fat, then so be it.

Fifteen minutes later, Alice was home. We were in the kitchen. She joined us, and then, after dumping two bags of shopping onto the table, she sat down. I made us all coffee. While the two of them talked, I unpacked the bags.

"I've just remembered. Guess who called me while I was out?"

She was smiling, so it must be somebody she likes. Then, before we could try, she told us.

"Aunty Lilly."

That was her Mother's twin Sister. We hadn't spoken to her, or seen her, for ages.

Rose asked, "What did she want?"

"To come and stay with us."

Why, and more importantly, for how long? I wanted to know, but I was reluctant to ask, because I had a feeling that I wasn't going to like the answer.

"Has she sold her house as well?"

I held my breath. I liked her Aunty, but if it was because of that, then she might be with us for several months.

When Alice answered her Mother with, "No," I was relieved.

She then explained why.

"Uncle Richard is away on business for three weeks."

Now I understood. Normally, when he occasionally goes away, she would stay with her Sister. But Rose no longer had a house.

Then, looking at me, Alice said, "I said yes," then belatedly, she added, "I hope you don't mind?"

I put my hands up in the air, before declaring, "The more the merrier!"

They both thought that was funny. However, when they had finished laughing, I glanced at my Mother-in-law, and I could tell that she was thinking the same as me, 'It is going to be difficult for us to get time alone together, with her here as well'.

On Saturday, she was with us.

I had to smile when I saw the four suitcases in the car. Rose had only brought two, and she was staying for a lot longer than three weeks. Alice got the first hug, and then Rose was next. I was last, and it was over almost as soon as it had started. While I unpacked the car, Alice ushered her Aunty into the house. When I had finished, I joined them in the living room. I don't know why I bothered, because they talked amongst themselves. I sat silent for a few minutes, and then I left, to go upstairs. They didn't notice me leave.

As I lay on my bed, relaxing, I thought about Aunty Lilly. Rose's twin. You didn't need to ask if they were identical. You could tell that they were Sisters, but they had as many differences, as similarities. Aunty had a slimmer build. She didn't have melons, hers were a lot smaller, and they were more pear shaped. However, they were still a nice handful, and it wouldn't surprise me if she had her Sister's nipples. She also wasn't as curvy, her hips were more slender. There was one thing though that she had over her Sister, her looks. Rose had a pretty face, bordering on beautiful. But with Aunty Lilly, there was no doubt, she was definitely beautiful. She had a face that turned heads.

I stayed in the bedroom, until I was called. It was time to eat, and I was starving.

As soon as I had finished the last mouthful, I was asking for more. Rose had cooked it, and it was delicious. Thankfully, there was a lot left, so I got seconds. When I had finished that, there was still a small space left. I contemplated having thirds, but I decided against it. I didn't want Aunty thinking that I was greedy.

We all stayed up late, talking, and consuming quite a few drinks. By the time we went to bed, Alice was tipsy, and she was frisky as well. While we were going upstairs, her hands were on me, and as soon as we were in the bedroom, and the door was closed, she had my cock out. Then, to my utter amazement, her hand, that had been on my cock, was replaced by her mouth. Was it my birthday? No, that was more than two months away.

I now had a dilemma, what should I do? I desperately wanted my cock inside her pussy, but I was reluctant to take it out of her mouth. It might be a long time, if ever, before she did it again. Then it was resolved, by her opening her mouth, and then moving her head. My cock plopped out.

"That's was for letting Aunty stay with us."

"If I let her stay for six months, will you make me come, and then swallow it?"

That made her giggle.

"No, but there is another hole that you can put it in. My little pussy."

Her little pussy, wasn't so little now. My big cock was deep inside her, stretching it to its limit. She still had all her clothes on, except for her panties. I had hardly touched her tits. She had wanted me to go straight for her pussy, and that's what I had done. My fingers were only inside her for seconds, before she was asking for my cock.

I was now fucking her hard, with her legs high up, almost over her shoulders. This wasn't subtle, or tender. It was raw passion. Caveman sex. And, when she suddenly climaxed, I wasn't surprised. I was almost there, just a few more strokes, and then I would get release as well. Should I stop? She might let me finish in her mouth. However, despite her being drunk, that was still unlikely, so I ploughed on.

It was just after she had stopped thrashing about, when I climaxed. It was a long satisfying one. I lost count of the number of times that I spurted. It was just as well that I hadn't poured it down her throat, because she would have choked on it!

It was eight when I woke. Alice was still fast asleep. After showering, I went downstairs. Aunty was in the kitchen.

"Can I make you breakfast?"

Then I got a nice smile from her, full of warmth.

"Thanks, that would be nice. Coffee and toast OK?"

She just nodded, and then she got to work.

I had asked for a simple breakfast, because it was what was needed. I had overeaten yesterday, so I didn't want to start the day by doing the same again. When it was made, she joined me at the table. Her staying did create problems, but there were advantages. Another woman to fuss over me.

"Alice says that Rose massages you."

That took me by surprise, and I stopped eating. I was not sure where this was leading to, and what she was going to say next.

Then, after giving me another one of her nice smiles, she said, "I'd like to do that as well."

I opened my mouth, and then I closed it again. My second attempt was better, I managed to speak, and in a calmer voice than I actually felt.

"Why's that?"

"I thought you might like it."

I certainly would. I was now imagining her hands moving over my body, and my cock responding. But as much as I would like her to do it, I knew that it was a bad idea. That's how it had started with my Mother-in-law. Life was complicated enough, without becoming entangled with her as well.

"And it's something I would like to learn. I could then massage Richard. I was hoping that Rose would teach me."

That sounded reasonable, so why should I object? But it was best to be cautious. Then she smiled at me, and I didn't have the heart to say no.

"OK, but only if Rose is happy to do it."

We then talked about other things. When, later on, Alice joined us, looking the worse for wear, we were laughing about something.

By Wednesday, there had been no mention of a massage, so I thought that she had changed her mind. But in the evening, there was. Rose and Lilly were in the living room watching television. After cleaning up the kitchen, I joined them.

"It's a yes."

I looked at Rose. I had an answer, but to what question? Then, when I saw Aunty smiling, I knew what she meant. However, it was best to make sure.

"Do you mean about you teaching Lilly how to perform a massage?"

That got nods from both of them. I then suggested that we do it now, and they agreed.

Alice was tidying up the garage. But it didn't matter, this was simply a massage, so it could be done while she was still at home.

We were now in the bedroom. I was standing at the side of the bed, waiting for my instructions. Rose whispered something to Lilly. I caught part of it, she was telling her what to say.

After clearing her throat, Lilly said, "Take your clothes off, and then lie face down on the bed," then she quickly added, "Except for your underwear."

That got a chuckle from Rose, but her Sister looked embarrassed, and her cheeks had reddened. It didn't worry me, I hadn't intended to take my boxers off.

They spent twenty minutes on my back. They took turns. Rose demonstrating what to do, then Lilly taking over. She was good, and at times, it was difficult to tell which one of them was massaging me. When they had finished doing my legs, Rose asked me to turn over.

I was now on my back.

"I'll start at the top, and you do his feet."

Lilly nodded.

I chipped in with, "And you can meet at the middle."

It made them laugh, which is what I had hoped for. However, it also had an unintended consequence. Because I had mentioned middle, Lilly was now looking there. At my crotch. The beast was still in its cage, curled up. But it was enjoying the attention. Despite my best efforts, it was now expanding.

Lilly's hands were massaging my feet, but only superficially. All her attention was focused on the large bulge in my underwear, that was getting bigger by the second. I looked up at Rose, pleading with my eyes, for her to help me out. She did, but only after letting me squirm for a little while longer.

"Lilly, I think we need a towel to cover Kyle."

She didn't respond immediately, and I thought that Rose would have to ask her again. But then she spoke.

"OK, I'll get one from the bathroom."

Then, as she was leaving, we heard her say, in a low voice, "It will have to be a big one."

When she got back, Rose quickly positioned the towel over my crotch. Lilly then, without me having to ask, looked away. It was to give me the opportunity to adjust myself. I was thankful to her for that.

The massage was now back on. As before, my Mother-in-law at the top, and Aunty at the bottom. My cock was covered, but the outline of it was clearly visible. It was now fully erect, with the top sticking out of my boxers. I was doing my best to get it down, but both of them were not helping me. Lilly, because she kept staring at it, and Rose, because her big tits were now close to my face.

When Rose ended the massage, I was relieved, but also disappointed. If this was an erotic story, rather than real life, then the towel would have been removed, and the two of them would have pleasured me. I knew that Rose was happy to do that, but Lilly, despite being fascinated by the size of my cock, would probably be horrified if she had to join in.

After they had left, it took me ten minutes to get my cock under control. At one point, it looked as if I would have to jerk off, but somehow, I managed to get it down without having to resort to that.

When I went downstairs, they were all in the living room, watching television. I joined them, sitting down on the sofa next to Alice. I was nervous. Had they said anything about my erection? If they had, then Alice would be saying something about it, and she would be saying it soon.

When it got to ten minutes, and there was no mention of the massage, I relaxed.

That night, Alice was eager to go to bed. That was a good sign. I wanted sex, and it looked as if she did as well. However, her early night was only because she was tired. I did try, but when she pushed me away, before turning her back on me, I knew that it was a lost cause. I went to sleep frustrated, and I woke up frustrated. It was not a good start to the day.

And it got worse. My boss, that I normally like, must also be having a bad day, because he took it out on me. He found fault with everything I did. I finished at five o'clock on the dot. There was no chance that I was going to work late today. But then I got stuck in traffic.

It was six thirty before I was home. I was in a foul mood. I wish I had a cat, because then I could kick it. Then I had to smile. This was such a bad day, that if I had a cat, it would probably have kicked me!

I just hoped that there was something good to eat.

As soon as I opened the door, I could smell the food. It made my mouth water. When I entered the kitchen, Aunty was there. She was at the stove, with her back to me. She spoke without turning around.

"It'll be ready in ten minutes."

"Good. Where are Alice and Rose?"

"They have gone to see," then she paused, as she tried to remember the name.

"Anne. Well I think they said Anne. Alice's friend, the one who is a teacher."

I nodded, and then I said, "Yes it's Anne."

"She's broken her leg, so they have gone to see her. And Alice said not to wait up."

I didn't like her, she had an opinion on everything, and hers, according to her, were always better than other people's. But I wouldn't wish a broken leg on her.

The meal was simple, but delicious. When I had finished, I gave it the praise that it deserved. That got a big smile from her. Then, as we had coffee together, I told her about my lousy day. Apart from the waking up frustrated, because I hadn't had sex last night, I told her everything.

"That boss of yours is an utter bastard!"

She had said it with such fury, that I had to laugh.

I said, "But it ended well, with that nice meal."

"But you still seem tense. Would you like me to massage you?"

That was a surprise, but a nice one. I was tense, and a massage would do me the world of good.

"Yes, that would be nice."

As soon as we had finished our drinks, we went to her room. Before turning away from me, so that I could undress, she handed me a towel. I took it from her, and she gave a nervous giggle, because she knew what it was for. It was to hide my erection.

This time, when I undressed, I took my boxers off as well. I was going to be covered by the towel, so there was no need to keep them on.

She started on my shoulders, and by the time she had got down to my legs, I was almost asleep. After a hard day at work, this was bliss.

chris99999
chris99999
3,978 Followers