Kyle's Mother-in-law Comes to Stay Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,978 Followers

Three days later, I was almost over her. It was helped by what happened in the evening. Alice was going out, seeing Anne again. She was spending a lot of time with her, and I was beginning to wonder if she was actually doing that. Was she seeing another man? Probably not, but If I was wrong, there was nothing I could do about it. After all, I was fucking her Mother behind her back. So if she was cheating on me, then it would just make us even!

As soon as Alice closed the front door, Rose was on me. She was almost ripping my clothes off. I was going to tell her to slow down, but she smothered my mouth with hers, before I could speak.

She only stopped kissing me, so that she could tell me what she wanted.

"I need your big cock in my cunt, and I need it now."

That wasn't a surprise. You didn't need to be Sherlock Holmes, to know what she wanted.

Her panties were now off, and she was bending over. That wasn't unusual, but where we were doing it, was. We were in the living room, and she was bending over the arm of the sofa. My cock was deep in her, and I was just about to start.

Then I heard something. I knew instantly what it was, it was the front door opening.

Rose whispered, "Fuck, she's back."

I could hear the terror in her voice. But what should we do? My legs had turned to rubber, and I wasn't sure that I could move. But we might be lucky. Perhaps it wasn't Alice, we might be being robbed. I hoped that we were.

She shouted, "I forgot my handbag."

Then we heard her leave. Fortunately for us, she had left it near the door.

I gave a huge sigh of relief, and then I pulled out of her. My cock was almost limp. I now wasn't in the mood, but Rose was still horny.

It took her a few minutes to get it back to its best. First with her hand, and then with her mouth. This time, when she bent over, there were no distractions.

When she climaxed, it was a big one. She writhed about until it was over. She was so animated, that it almost put me off my stroke. When I eventually reached it, the overwhelming feeling was of relief, rather than pleasure. I was just happy to complete it, without Alice coming back again.

The next day, while I drove to work, I thought about our lucky escape. It made me shudder. I then vowed that in future, we would be more careful.

When I got back home, Alice greeted me with, "I have something to tell you."

She then told me a long-winded tail about her Sister, and her splitting up with her boyfriend. The punchline was that she now needed somewhere to stay, and Alice wanted it to be here.

"Are we running a hotel?"

"Don't be silly. So is it a yes?"

She was now standing there, hands on her hips, daring me to say no. If it had been anybody else, I would have said yes straight away, but it was her younger Sister. And she hated me. The feeling was mutual. She was a spoilt brat, but apparently, I was the only one who could see that.

Her trying to stare me out wasn't working, so she took a softer approach.

"She will be good company for my Mother."

She would, but she would also get in the way. So was I going to say yes? Realistically I didn't have any choice. If I said no, then she would keep on at me until I changed my mind. I might as well agree now, and avoid the aggravation.

"And it's only for a month."

I muttered under my breath, "That's a long time."

Then I sighed, before saying, "OK."

When it was time for bed, I had come to terms with it. And I got my reward from Alice. The sex was good, and she even sucked on my cock. And for a lot longer than last time. At one point, I thought she was going to keep it in her mouth while I climaxed. That didn't happen, but I did get to splatter my seed over her big tits, which was nice.

Afterwards, she fell asleep quickly, but I didn't. I was thinking about Vicky, her Sister. When she was with us, I would make an effort. Perhaps she wasn't as bad as I was making her out to be. And she was hot. She was the sort of woman that you find it difficult to say what her best feature is, because everything about her is perfect.

Then I had a sudden thought, but I quickly dismissed it. No, it would never happen. But you never know, and there was no harm in trying. And even though I didn't like her, she was very attractive.

While she was with us, and when we were alone, I had now decided that I would ask her the following question.

"Would you like to give me a massage?"

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.

chris99999
chris99999
3,978 Followers