Kyle's Office Birthday Surprise

Story Info
Kyle’s work rival gives him the most surprising party.
2.2k words
3.56
6.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle is a young 6"1', 28 year old man with red hair and the definition of a muscle jock. Kyle knew he was attractive but was never big on hooking up because he had a little four inch cock. Most of the time girls would ask him if he was hard, as his little dick was bouncing up and down from being turned on. They would laugh and let him know that he wasn't going to please them. Kyle learned to use his fingers and tongue to please girls and would jerk off when he was by himself so he didn't have to show his tiny dick to people.

Kyle loved the idea of sun bathing in the nude and walking around the gym locker room almost fully nude. His favorite thing to do was carefully see how much smaller he was than other men around him. Kyle ended up using the gym at work and would constantly run into his work nemesis in the gym. They would frequently see each other working out and then changing. Ever since Kyle noticed Rich was in the locker room, he would be more careful to cover as Rich's bulge was noticeably larger.

This time Kyle showed up, there was no rich and no one else in the gym at all. Kyle noticed that Saturday's were the best day to go, as no one was in the office. Kyle worked out and went to the locker room after, did a quick lap and noticed that it was still empty. He decided that he was going to leave his clothes in the locker while he took just his towel and basket of shampoo and soaps with him. Kyle hangs up all of his items on the hook outside the shower and turns it on. While he was waiting, he decided to walk around a bit and explore his exhibitionist side now that he finally has the chance.

Kyle makes his way to the open walkway to the gym and the locker room. He peeks his head out and notices the coast is still clear, so he starts walking around the gym and looks in different mirrors. After about 10 minutes and losing track of time, Kyle ended up right near the doors that open from the gym to the main foyer of his office building.

Kyle starts to open the door but hears the sound of a door closing. Snapping him out of his horned-state, he runs back to the shower and closes the curtain. He takes the quickest shower, grabs his towel and basket and walks to his locker. While he's reaching in, he hears the voice of Rich saying, "Sup Fire Crotch," and sees behind the door that his nemesis is standing right there.

"Looks like you and I had the same idea F-C,"

Kyle rolled his eyes and replied with, "I guess so."

Rich proceeds to strip completely naked and then stretch his arms fully up very slow. Kyle looks out of his peripheral to see that Rich is soft as can be and is still 6 inches long. His floppy dick slowly swaying as he brings his hands down and sits on the bench, spreading his legs. He gives his cock a fluff and goes to put his clothes on. Kyle is not doing the best job of hiding the fact he is watching.

"Like what you see," rich asks as he does a condescending laugh and kicks his shoes on and walks out to the gym. Kyle quickly dresses and heads home.

Kyle kept the pattern the same but noticed that Rich would show up sooner and sooner each day, giving him less time to walk around fully nude.

Monday arrives and some of the people start talking to Kyle about plans and asks what he's doing for his birthday, rich overhears from a distance and comes walking over.

"Oh it's your birthday tomorrow, F-C? I'll have to get you a gift," Rich says with a smile.

"I'm really okay," Kyle replies.

As the day ends, everyone gets ready to leave and Rich pokes his head in Kyle's cubical and tells him that he hopes his birthday tomorrow is one he never forgets.

Kyle decided to get to the office real early today as he wants to work out before work so he is ready to have his annual hook up on his birthday where he pleases a girl and jerks himself off. Kyle figured he would do some exhib as he wanted to get super horny and last all day for his release. He ends up getting to the gym around 4am and knows he has until people show up at 6:30. Kyle does his normal routine but decides to branch out a bit and explore the other doors in the back.

The back of the locker room has a door that can be opened from the inside, not the outside. Kyle puts the door stop in and walks into the hallway that can either go into the main boardroom or the break room. Kyle sees a car pull in from the hallway windows and runs back to the locker room and gets into the shower. He hears the door open and close a few times before finishing up his shower. All Kyle had was his towel and basket on the hook to cover with. He reaches his hand around the shower curtain and he can't feel his towel. He tries again but no luck.

Kyle whips his head out and sees that his shower basket and towel aren't in the hook anymore. Panic shot through his body as he didn't know what to do anymore. Kyle turns off the shower and goes to cover his cock. He's slightly surprised to find out he was hard. Even though he was wet, he could tell there was a small amount of precum when covering his cock.

Kyle tipped toed through the showers, poked his head around the corner into the locker room to see it was empty. He put one hand on the lockers to keep balance and the other hand covering his whole rock hard cock with ease.

When kyle reaches his locker, he sprints to it realizing it was open and there was nothing in it. At this point kyle had so much fear filling his body, he jumped to the moon when he felt a drop of precum hit the top of his foot. He walked as quick as he could to the front entrance and saw that the parking lot was starting to fill up and men with gym bags were heading to the gym.

Kyle ran to the stalls and hid in the bathroom on the back of the toilet for about a half hour until the locker room cleared out. Kyle did the same lap and saw that the gym was fully packed with men and women working out. He quickly determined that it wasn't an option to escape that way. Kyle always left a spare suit in his cubicle just in case he spilled on himself or was in an emergency situation. Kyle figured if he snuck out the back door, he could run across the hall to the boardroom and take the stairs to run up to his floor.

Kyle gulped, stepped his barefoot on to the cold gym floor. He unlocked the door, slightly peered the door open and saw that the last person leave and the door close behind them.

He makes a break for the back door and opens its quickly but not enough to draw attention if someone was in the hallway. He peeks his head out and sees that the coast is clear, does he take the elevator or take the stairs? Kyle runs as fast as he can from the locker room door to the stairwell.

"WACK! WACK! WACK!" as his bare feet smack against the marble floor.

Once Kyle makes it in the stairs he starts his ascend to the 7th floor. By the time Kyle gets to the third floor he starts to get tired but knows that if he slows down he risks the chance of getting caught.

Kyle looks up to see floor 5 and he hears the door from the floor above him open and two guys talk. Kyle notices that they are making their way to the stairs to come down where he was. He turns around to open the door and it's locked. A moment of panic sets in before he turns back around and runs down the first flight of stairs. Now he is directly below them and he tries to open the door on floor 4 and this door is locked too.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" he yelled in his mind and proceeded to go down another flight before he heard the two guys jingle their keys and go through the door above him. Once the door closes, Kyle runs up the stairs as fast as he can to notice the weight of his rock hard 4 inch cock bouncing up and down.

Kyle finally makes it to the 7th floor and looks through the window of the door to see that the coast is clear. Kyle pushes the handle in, opens the door and steps on to the carpet. He is only 5 cubicles away from safety. He squads and tiptoes to move as quickly as possible. Kyle is still rock hard and doesn't know why this is turning him on so badly.

As Kyle turns the corner to enter where his cubicle is, he hears "surprise" and sees all of his colleagues standing there with huge smiles on their faces. And in the middle is of everyone is Rich with his clothes in his hands above his head cheering with the others. Cheering turnings into laughter as Kyle realizes he's completely naked. A flush of horror comes across his face as he swoops his hands down to cover his crotch.

He steps back to run away but bumps into the cubicle wall behind him, knocking him forward into Rich's arms. He slinks Kyle's arms behind his back and holds them there. Now all his coworkers are laughing hysterically and taking out their phones to record his tiny cock bounce up and down.

All of the bouncing, is making Kyle feel like he's on the edge now.

"Well, well, well let's say hi to our little buddy Kyle here. Everyone wish this tiny guy a big happy birthday."

"Happy Birthday," everyone screams.

Rich's laughter in Kyle's ear mixed with the tightening of his grip every time Kyle tries to get loose is making Kyle's cock bounce on it's own.

"Say Thank You, Kyle. It's only polite."

"Thank you," Kyle says, which makes all of his coworkers erupt with laughter. Rich taps Kyle's hard cock and watches the 4 inch member bounce so stiffly. Kyle lets out a soft moan and sends Rich into a devilish spiral. He turns Kyle around so fast, pushes him up against the cubicle wall and ties his hands together with one of the birthday tassels on the chair. He pushes Kyle into the rolling chair in a swift motion and starts rolling him to the main board room. All of Kyle's colleagues are following with their phones out while cheering.

Rich picks Kyle up and throws him on the table. He runs to the head of the table and presses the button to turn on the camera to the boardroom that broadcasts to every tv in the 7 story building. By the time Kyle stands up to see what's happening, he turns around and Rich is standing in front of him and step to the side. He grabs Kyle's arm and points to the tv in the boardroom and says, "look."

Kyle looks up to see his fully naked body standing head to toe on the table next to Rich's fully clothed body.

"Now, now everyone. Kyle wanted to put on a birthday show for you. Since it's Kyle's 34th birthday, he wanted me to give him 34 strokes for your viewing pleasure."

"WHAT?!" Kyle screams

"What are we waiting for," Rich asks. "He's already standing at attention for everyone. Bob, grab me the ruler."

The colleague goes to the counter to grab the ruler and brings it to Rich. Rich holds it up to Kyle's hard cock and smiles ear to ear and loudly states, "a strong 4.3 inches. Get ready to see it blow. Count with me. One, two...," Rich starts with simultaneous strokes.

Kyle is so overstimulated he starts shaking and feels like he's going to erupt. He starts begging Rich to stop and Rich starts laughing and counting louder. Kyle realizes no one can hear him beg as they're all cheering Rich in and recording the whole thing.

All Kyle hears before he goes red is, "6," before he launches his back, rolls his eyes to the back of his head, and shoots out 5 ropes of huge cum with a roaring moan."

Everyone is cheering and screaming while Rich drops Kyle to his knees and he looks up to see his naked body covered in cum, collapsed, leaned against Rich's legs.

Rich looks into the camera and says, "I guess Kyle is premature in another area as well. If you see him in the hallways, make sure to wish this little guy the happiest of birthdays.

Everyone laughs and clears out the room leaving Kyle sitting on the table naked. He gets up to turn off the tv and realizes that this Live broadcast to the whole building, plus the global offices as well. The video is now on the company intranet as a 5 minute video of Kyle having his most humiliating experience.