Ron's Wild Ride

Story Info
This is the first and last time Ron attends a frat party.
2.5k words
3.63
10.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Ron's first frat party tonight and he couldn't believe he got the invite. Him being very skinny and 5'5" height with thick glasses, he wasn't the most appealing to women. The last time he tried to sleep with a girl she laughed when he pulled down his pants to show off his 4 inch member rock hard. She said "what am I supposed to do with that?" as she got up and left the room, leaving him there standing butt naked with his hard cock pointing straight ahead. That night he jerked off to the memory of her covering her mouth in shock and laughing at how little his dick is.

Ron has grew up in a small country town with a population of 75 people, he hasn't been with many people so he didn't know how little he actually was. He would compare his dick to men's in porn videos and know that he didn't compare, but he didn't really see it as an issue.

Moving to the biggest college in the state was an experience of the ages for him, freshly 18 and going in at the bottom of the totem pole. Ron was a little nervous going into this party as it was an Anything But Clothes party, so you could only cover yourself if you had something that wasn't clothing. Ron figured he would dress as a present as he had a gift bag that his parents gave him with the "college essentials." He decided that he would put his underwear on since he cut off the bottom of the bag and it was completely open from the bottom. He also put in a tank top to cover his skinny torso.

Once arriving to the party, Ron was let it and he noticed a whole bunch of people wearing even less amount of clothing than he had on. He scanned his head to the right and saw the gym hunks. Muscles all around and very defined bulges, almost leaving no room to the imagination. He walked by them laughing and joking around each other and two of the six friends looked at Ron. He wasn't sure what to do, so he just smiled slightly and smirked. As he continued to observe the room he saw a stage with people dancing on it, some people making out in darker corners as well as dry humping each other throughout the house.

As he was passing a table one of the frat boys from the group of 6 came over to Ron. He placed his hand on Ron's shoulder and the grip was so strong. His hand was so big it could cover Ron's face. Ron looked up at the 6'3 frat boy. "Hi I'm Pat. You are-"

"Ron-" he said slightly interrupting Pat. "So sorry," Ron said.

"Not a problem, as long as you grab a drink Ron." Pat passes a drink to Ron as he says this.

"Thanks," Ron says.

"No problem," pat replies. The silence lasted a second before Pat looked Ron in the eyes and said, "dude this is an ABC party and you have a shirt on. Come here with me."

Pat takes Ron to a door along side of the stage and as they walk in, Ron sees the other 5 guys from the group in the room.

"To bitches, this is Ron." Everyone replies with a headnod or what's up" Ron awkwardly smiles and waves.

"So Ronald, you a freshie?" Pat says as the guys start to form a circle around him.

"Yes," Ron replies noticing the circle enclosing.

"Makes sense that you have a shirt on at an ABC party. Let's just take that off."

"What?" Ron asks surprised.

"You'll have to leave if you can't follow the rules," one of the other frat boys chimes in.

"That means I'll have to take off the gift bag," Ron says nervously.

"Would it help if I did it too? We can put back the gift bag after." Pat replies

Ron was now really nervous about having the underwear on now that this attention is drawn to him. Ron looked around and figured he wanted to please these guys if he was going to be spending some time with them at other parties. Ron nodded his head and Pat slide off his leaf "belt" to reveal his 6 inch soft cock. Ron immediately starting getting hard realizing that Pat soft was already twice the size of his hard cock. Ron slowly takes his arms out of the bag handles and holds the bag with one hand while trying to take off his shirt.

"We'll help you with that," a different frat boy said. "Just hold the bag."

Ron did as he was told but as the shirt was coming off, he had to let go of the gift bag. While his hands were above his head the bag fell to the ground revealing the smallest pitched tent in Ron's underwear. As the shirt was being removed from his head one of the frat dudes grabs his arms and holds him still.

"Well, well, well. Would you look at this, the freshie clearly can't read." Pat says and with a quick swift Ron is finally able to see with his shirt off and sees his underwear at his ankles with his tiny dick pointing straight out. Pat and the other frat boys immediately roar with laughter, making Ron instantly blush. "Look at his baby dick" pat said.

"No wonder the nerd was wearing clothes," the third frat boy said.

"Okay guys, can I be let go now." Ron says with his voice breaking a little.

"It looks like you're really liking this clitty boy," Pat said with a bit more stern tone is his voice while the other frat boys cackled. "You didn't follow the rules, so now we have to teach them to you. Come here," Pat motions as he makes Ron take a step up onto the tiny platform in the room. "Brett over here is going to let you go, but you have to listen to us and promise to follow our rules."

"Yes sir," Ron pleads.

"You will start by dropping to your knees when Brett lets you go and will not stand up or remove your hands from behind your head until we way so."

Ron nods and follows the order to a T. Each frat boy takes their phones off the table and takes a few pictures of Ron while he's helpless exposed on his knees.

"Please no. Stop taking pictures." Ron says as he put his hands up to cover his crotch.

"What did we say?" Pat said with evil in his voice.

"I'm sorry sir," Ron said placing his hands back behind his head.

Pat snapped his fingers and Brett walked over to the table, picked up handcuffs and talked behind Ron. Ron turned red from head to toe and a million thoughts rushed through his head. Before he could land on what was happening, his hands were being handcuffed behind his back.

"This is what happens when you break the rules." Pat said while the boys continue to take pictures. "Now state your name, age and where you're from. Make sure to say your little cock likes this, as it's hard to deny from the precum dripping from your baby dick."

Ron did everything Pat said. "Not good enough. Make sure to say you have a baby dick and deserve to please a man like me," pat says rubbing his semi hard dick.

Pat walks over to Ron and he puts his hand on his shoulder. "You're going to say it with me and my real dick next to you, you understand?"

Ron couldn't believe what was happening. He hated what he was going through but was so turned on he could see his tiny 4 inch cock bouncing up and down. Ron said everything exactly the way Pat wanted but right as he finished, Pat grabbed Ron's head, shoved his 7 inch semi in Ron's mouth and started pumping it in and out of his mouth.

Ron started choking immediately and it only made Pat shove his thick dick down Ron's throat even farther. After about a minute of pat brutally face fucking Ron, he finally pulled his hard 9 inch cock. Ron's glasses fell off and he was gagging and catching his breath.

"You won't really need these for now," Brett said while picking up his glasses and bringing them to his clothes. Brett then walked out of the room with his clothes and glasses.

"Wait, I need those. I need all of those to leave." Ron said with a terrifying tone in his voice.

"It's fine baby boy. You won't need them until you leave," Pat said with a smile on his face. "Now each of us are going to use you as a cum rag and then you'll be able to leave, that sound okay?"

Ron was already so embarrassed but he could just run to the bathroom after, so he shook his head in acknowledgment. "You will be jerking that baby dick while we show you what a real cock looks like." Pat said as he wiped his precum across Ron's forehead.

It did not take long for the 5 frat boys to cum all over Ron's face, body and in his hair. The cum that landed on the floor was locked up by Ron when Pat grabbed the back of his neck and shoved his face into it.

"Feel better boy?" Pat said to the cum covered fag.

"Yes sir," Ron said looking defeated.

"Good," he heard Pat say as he was looking up to see each guy taking a picture of his cum covered body. "Now stand up and follow me." Ron stood up behind Pat. "We will unlock your hands and you cum for us. You do not get anything back until you cum, is that understood?"

Ron nodded.

"Good, now the rules still apply, you will listen and follow our rules." Pat says unlocking one hand from the cuffs." This one stays on until that little hard clit cums.

Out of nowhere, a beanie gets put over Ron's head and he hears the door open with the music playing loud. He gets pushed along and then stops walking after about 20 steps.

"Make sure to smile for us," Pat whispers in his ear.

The beanie gets ripped off and there's Ron standing stark naked on the stage in front of everyone at the party. He sees Pat turn on the microphone and welcome everyone. Once reality sinks in, Ron goes to cover his cock but is stopped by Brett locking on hand to a pole and the other frat boy holding his free arm.

"Everyone welcome Ronnie here. He wanted to show everyone what it looks like when you don't follow rules. Say hi Ronnie." Brett makes a waving motion with Ron's hand. Ron sees flashing lights from the phones of people taking pictures and recording this moment. Let's turn him around so you can see all of him. Ron is pushed by Brett to turn around and as he looks at the back wall in embarrassment, he sees the picture of himself completely naked and covered in cum on the projector wall.

"Give him around of applause for being a good sport." Pat says through the mic while Brett is turning him around to face the crowd. "He is going to put on a little show for us are you ready?"

The audience cheers so loudly that Ron gets red with embarrassment.

"Oh don't get too shy Ron, you love this remember?"

Ron then hears the video of him confessing he has a small dick with his full name, where he's from and hearing himself gag on Pats huge cock.

"Ronnie why don't you start jerking that little dick?"

Ron is frozen with embarrassment.

Brett now gets on his knees next to Ron's tiny little cock that is dripping precum. He starts jerking Ron's cock with just his thumb and index finger. He makes another gesture with his free hand to show how little Ron's dick is.

The audience is loving it.

"Tell us what you are and jerk that baby dick," pat says as he's putting the microphone in Ron's face.

Ron gets kicked behind the knees from Brett and is now fallen to his knees in front of everyone. Ron starts jerking his little dick with two fingers and says, "My name is Ronald Miller and I'm a little dick bitch. I get off on showing who real men are."

Ron felt heat consume his body. What was he saying, and why was he liking it?

"Keep going," pat says

"I have a little dick that is good for nothing but being laughed at and covered in cum."

Ron's stroking gets increasingly faster as he hears himself speaking through the microphone and hears the gagging video playing on repeat behind him.

Pat grabs a girls and guys hand from the audience and brings them next to Ron. "I didn't stay stop Ron."

Ron continues to jerk his little cock while the girl and guy stand next to him. Pat tells the other guy to whip out his cock and then have the girl choose who she would suck. "This guys cock is completely flaccid and still bigger than Ron's," pat says while he's examining the guy. The girl starts laughing and starts touching the random guys soft cock.

"How does this make you feel?" Pat asked.

"Like a loser with a little dick," Ron responded with a roaring laughter from the crowd to follow. Pat brings the guy from the audience over and has him smack Ron in the face with his cock.

"Who is the real man here, Ron?"

Ron starts to feel himself getting ready to explode. He turns red and while he's cumming 7 huge lines of cum across the stage, "Not meeeeee," he says.

While exhausted and sitting defeatedly on his knees, he sees Brett come over and push his face into his cum and makes him lick it off the stage. Once Ron came up for air, the guy from the audience stood in front of Ron and unleashed his load all over Ron's face and in his mouth.

"Alright everyone, like we promised, little dick Ron over here can have his clothes back. Make room," pat says as he's clearing a path for Ron to talk through. Ron sees the front door open up with all his clothes folded and glasses on the table on the porch.

"Well go get them if you want them," pat says as he's making hand expressions to go outside.

Ron makes a B line to the door but as he's about to get to the porch, Brett's leg comes out of nowhere and trips Ron. Ron falls on the ground and rolls out the door. As he's getting up he sees Brett smiling and takes everything but his glasses insides and slams the door shut. Ron stood up to try and block it but Brett was too fast.

Now Ron who is covered in cum is locked outside without anything but his glasses. He turned around to see a street full of people staring at him while pointing and laughing.

What does he do next?