Scotts work mishap

Story Info
Big muscular guy has his tiny cock on display.
2.4k words
3.45
6.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Factory Clothing Mishap

Scott is a 32 year old, 6 foot, 200lbs muscular man, his one down fall, a tiny penis. Everyday Scott grabs his shirt and jeans, throws them on and heads to work. Little does everyone know that he packs a 3 inch hard cock and 1 inch soft, he also never wears underwear. It gives him a thrill that if he ever accidentally forgets to zip his zipper, someone will see his tiny member.

One night at work Scott decided to step it up a notch at work and decided to get naked in the locker room. Now his factory doesn't have many people working overnight, so he feels pretty confident in this quick decision.

It's about two hours into his shift and Scott decides now is the time. He leaves the line to "use the restroom." As he makes his way down the long hallway, he pushes the double doors open and approaches the bathroom. He stops at his locker, opens it and takes out a sigh. Scott is a little nervous when he realizes if someone needed to get to their locker, they would have to walk past him since his locker is in the middle row. "The quicker you get naked, the quicker you can get dressed,"

He told himself as he removed his hard hat and placed it on the bottom shelf of the locker. He then untied his boots and took his feet out. He did this because if anyone caught him now, it wouldn't be that obvious what he was doing. With a quick breath, Scott removed his shirt, revealing his muscular stomach and torso. He then removes his belt, stands up and slowly slides down his jeans to his ankles. The AC reached his ballsack and sent a flutter to his whole dick, making it bounce a bit. He stepped out of the jeans and placed them on top of the shirt and stood facing the walkway.

Scott could feel his tiny cock, reach full mast while he was standing there in nothing but his socks. Once he took those off, he used two fingers to slowly stroke his cock. He peaked around the corner of the lockers into the walkway to see if anyone was in the front part of the locker rooms (being the toilets & sinks.) When he saw that no one was present, he took a step out from the lockers and started to slowly make his way to the front of the locker room. He could hear his bare feet making with the cold, cement floor with each step he took. His heart racing and almost popped out of his chest when he saw something in his peripheral vision. He turned to the right and realized it was his reflection in the full length mirror. He stopped for a moment and thought how ridiculous it must look to see such a huge man with the tiniest cock. He also shaved every once of his body, so there was not one piece of hair to be found.

With the slight scare, Scott retreated to his locker and took a breath. He then heard a cough come from the entrance of the bathroom and he raced to grab his pants, but dropped them on the ground from nerves. Fumbling, he finally got them open by the waist and stepped in, put his shirt, socks and then shoes back on. As he was tying his shoes, he heard the urina flush and the man walk out of the bathroom. With a few deep breaths, Scott returned to his station and finished his shift.

The next morning, Scott felt even more excited to go back to work and do the same thing. Except this time, he would get naked at each of his 3 breaks. While walking into work, contemplating what he was going to do on each break, he didn't realize that there was more cars in the parking lot than usual. It's the holiday season, so people are coming in to get extra money. He does his usual rounds, and then 2 hours in, he heads to the bathroom.

He strips completely naked and decides to walk even further into the front and check himself out at the bathroom sinks. This is so risky because someone can walk in at any second and it would be too late. Once he wets his hand and uses it to stroke his small cock, he goes all the way to the door of the bathroom and looks out into the big entry way and the break room to his left. Scott is steps his right foot onto the cement floor of the foyer and hears two guys talking. He immediately pivots and runs to his locker. He feels his pinky size dick hardly moving and he runs full speed. Once he gets to his locker he realizes he locked it with everything inside and still hears the men getting closer. He looks into the walkway and sees their backs towards him as they piss into the urinal. He tip toes to the last row of lockers and hides behind them.

"Oh shit," one of the guys says. "I left my belt in my locker, I need to tuck in my shirt."

Scott hears the boots clinking against the ground and he realizes that the man is heading directly towards where he is standing. He looks to his right and sees a door, he pushes on it and opens. Scott goes through it and closes the door behind him. He turns around to see that he's now in the sanitation room. The door on the opposite side of the room is wide open to the hallway and is also accessible from the entry way. Once Scott thinks enough time passes, he goes to pull the door open and it won't budge. He starts to panic, the only way out is to go through the main door of the room and into the main entry way of the whole building. He looks at the clock and sees that he is way past his 15 minutes and starts to panic a little more.

He runs across the room and pokes his head into the hallway, sees that the coast is clear and behinds to sprint. He makes it into the main room and hooks his first right into the men's bathroom, running by the urinals to his locker. He opens the lock and hears more people coming. He put his clothes on as fast as he can, pulls his tiny dick up to his skin and zips the zipper. He throws on his shirt and tries to close the locker but his pant leg gets caught.

Three guys come around the corner, "Hey Scott, there you are," one of the guys says.

"Yeah, I went to change my pants because I spilled on them and my leg is stuck. Can't get it open."

One of the other guys comes over, squats and rips his pants leg out from the locker. "Just be careful you don't get this caught in anything now that there's a flap."

"I'll be mighty careful, thank you." Scott replied.

After a few hours, Scott's machine stops and he has to go look at the screen. He realizes there's a small jam so he goes to the line to inspect. His arms glides against his cock accidentally as he tries to get underneath the line. It makes his tiny dick rock hard again.

Once he clears the jam, he starts to make his way out from under the line and gives the thumbs up to start it back up again.

Scott did not realize his leg was still underneath the machine and one of the hooks that rotates, grabs his pant leg.

"Woah- woah! Stop!" Scott shouts, but the guys are too busy talking to realize.

Scott starts to get pulled on the floor a little bit and feels his pants strain harder and harder to not rip apart from the hook. Scott finally maintains his balance but it's too late, the hook has already gone completely up his leg and into the ass section of the pants.

"No, no, no. This can be happening." Scott shouts as the hook goes through the waist band and makes his jeans fall straight to the floor split open down the middle. Mortified, Scott turns around to see if anyone was paying attention and as he turns, the next hook catches his sleeve and rips his shirt clean off. The machine lets off a loud noise as it's not jammed from his shirt and pants being spun into the machine. Everyone looks at Scott as he stands there stark naked in nothing but his boots and socks.

Once he notices everyone is looking at him, he covers his tiny dick and turns to run away to anywhere but where he is. From all the tugging and trying to break free, his lace became undone and as he was running, trips and falls with his right boot flying off. Now seeing everyone following him with their phones out laughing, holding his torn up clothes Scott backs up into a pallet, which makes him fall on his back, using his weight to send it rolling down the line. When he tries to get up, his boot is caught in between the two wooden boards. He can't break his foot free and he needs to get off the line before it's more dangerous. He takes the left boot off and jumps off the pallet before it goes onto the line and starts to be stacked. He is now in the complete middle of the factory, fully naked with nothing but his socks on.

At this point everyone working is pointing and laughing. The noises are coming back to his ears and he hears everyone talking about how little his dick is. Everyone phone is pulled out and is on him. He spins in a circle looking for his nearest escape and sees a sign marked exit to the left and then diagonal front.

He begins to run and the floor is now a waxier surface as it was just cleaned in the morning due to a spill. Scott can't catch his balance and falls down to his knees. Before standing up, he sees that his cock is dripping precum and his sock steps right into it. He has to remove his socks if he doesn't want to keep sliding.

Now Scott is running completely naked, head to toe through the factory, making his way to his car. He gets to the front doors, and takes one step onto the icy sidewalk and realizes he doesn't have his key. He turns around to grab the door but it closes, locking him outside without his badge.

Now Scott has no idea what to do since he has no phone, no keys or badge to get inside. He's standing outside in the winter completely at work!

A few of his colleagues, run to the door and let him in. He waves one hand trying to cover his penis with the other. The winter cold has made his normal 3 inch hard cock, two inches. One of the colleagues gestures to push on the door, now that they opened it from the inside. Scott makes it through the first set of doors to then see everyone running to fill up the entry way. He is now blocked from getting inside the building by a sea of people recording his every move.

Scott motions to open the door and they turn on the intercom, "sorry what's your name?" one of the guys says

"Come on, not funny guys." Scott replies as he's banging on the door with one hand and the other still covering.

"We need you to identify yourself" another said, laughing historically.

"For fuck sakes. My name is Scott Montra."

"Do you have anything in your hands Scott Montra?"

"Holy fuck, no." Scott replied. "Just let me in"

"We need to make sure you're not hiding any weapons."

"How could I be hiding anything? I'm fucking naked." Scott said getting more and more embarrassed. Precum started to get his palm wet and the more he covers, the more it's tingling his cock.

Scott realized he just needs to play their game. He lifted both his hands up to reveal his teenie tiny cock with one long strand of precum going from his finger to the tip of his dick. This sent out a roaring laughter.

"Now tell us your name."

"My name is Scott Montra"

"And what's your purpose here?"

"To get my clothes back" he shouted.

"No. What is your real reason for being in this doorway."

"To cover my tiny cock" Scott yelled.

"Now say it all together."

"My name is Scott Montra and I need to cover my tiny cock!" He said while putting both hands against the glass and his cock tip ever so slightly grazed the window with that, it sent a waves through his body and he sent 4 massive streams of cum all over the windows of the door.

Everyone cheered with laughter and they all started to split up and go their separate ways.

"No wait! Let me in." Scott yelled and he was standing back up to his feet.

"Yeah, I don't think so buddy." they said laughing as he was left in the glass vestibule.

After an about an hour, the sun started to rise and the day shift janitor approached, "what the fuck happened here?"

"Please, please just let me in." Scott replied.

"I'll only let you in, if you lean up your fucking mess Scott Montra, with the tiny dick" she replied and laughed.

"Wait, how do you know that?" He asked her as he was unlocking the door.

She looked at his like he was stupid, well first off I can see the tiniest dicklet in front of my eyes, but other than that, your videos were sent all throughout the messaging app. Everyone has seen you dude."

And with that Scott walked into the entry way and saw his ripped up clothes, on the floor. Mixed in with those were his keys and badge. He picked them up, walked to his car and didn't even bother getting dressed in his drive home.

Once he gets home, he showers, contemplated his choices and laid down. He heard his phone go off and a message from Gene, his random tormentor who made him admit his small dick to the whole company.

"Show up at work tonight the way you left, or else this goes to more than just your coworkers."

And he sees a 10 second video snippet of him saying his name, that he has a small cock and an eruption of cum as the video ends.