All Comments on 'Kylie and the Roommate Ch. 01'

by spiderbyte94

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful! Superb detail—beautiful how it builds. Can’t wait for the next one.

philjones85philjones85over 2 years ago

I love the tension. This is like a romantic comedy where there's all the tension of two main characters who are clearly into each other, but the situation never works out. I know I'm in the rare minority here, but I loved it not escalating. I could read 100 stories about situations where they drive each other crazy but never make it all the way. It feels like, once they finally cross the line, the story ends. Like when Pam and Jim got together in The Office. The tension of them longing for the forbidden fruit was better.

JonnyLancsJonnyLancsover 2 years ago

excellent tease to start the series, cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done! Await the next chapter

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 2 years ago

A nurse who can’t find a job? She must be one who won’t take the vaccine! Hospitals are begging for nurses, and paying big sign on bonuses.

And nurses just don’t get embarrassed: they’ve seen way too many cocks, and unless they’re just butt ugly, have been propositioned a thousand times.

SuperfluousOneSuperfluousOneover 2 years ago

Don't let people's negative remarks get you down because you've got the makings of a fantastic series here! I typically don't like the back and forth of two separate voices, but you've made this work. Can't wait to see more of it roll out in the coming months!

skindiver71skindiver71over 2 years ago

You are off to a great start and I like how you are building up the tension.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved this. I could feel the awkward and arousal of the situation. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous