Kylie and the Roommate Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you dropped these. Though I'm not sure they'll be enough to cover you now" I said, handing them to Jason's with a smirk.

Jason finally snapped out of it and took his boxers back. He looked down and noticed his massive erection and quickly moved to cover up. "I'm so sorry Kylie! I-I don't even know what to say", he said, as he looked at the ceiling trying hard not to look at my body anymore.

I couldn't help but smile.

There was another few seconds of silence. "Looks like I'll be needing a cold shower this morning", he said, trying to cut the tension.

"Well then I guess that makes us even since it was your fault I had to take one last night" I said jokingly. I walked past him to the door, a little bit of confidence in my step. As I got to the doorway, I turned around and caught him staring at my ass once more. I had to admit it felt good to see the uncontrollable reaction my body had on him.

Jason, still in shock, mumbled another apology and turned around to get in the shower, not realizing that he was giving me a nice view of his muscular ass as he climbed in.

I walked back down the hall, head spinning. I couldn't get the image out of my mind of that long hard cock. I had been living with that thing for the past few weeks without even realizing it. My body was going crazy and I felt like I could explode. When I got back to my room I planned to go to town on myself and finally get that release, not caring if Jason could hear me or not.

But when I got back I had a message from the recruiter saying she wanted to meet right away. This brought me back to reality and I felt a pang of guilt. Did I cross a line with Jason? Would Daniel be mad? Really nothing had happened though. There was no touching and the whole thing was really just an accident. Sure maybe we both stared a little too long, but that could be our little secret.

12