Kylie and the Roommate Ch. 03

Story Info
Kylie needs help studying for her interview.
7.4k words
4.81
34.4k
76

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

------------

(Daniel)

I walked into the living room and saw Kylie on all fours over by the TV. Her shirt was pulled up around her waist and she was completely naked underneath. Her ass was high in the air and I could see her exposed slit. My eyes got wide.

"Kylie, what the hell are you doing?" I exclaimed.

"Just cleaning, honey," she responded calmly. She continued to clean inside the TV stand, seemingly unaware of her state of undress.

"You're on full display, Kylie!" I couldn't take my eyes off her. Her back was arched which accentuated her flawless body. Her tiny waist made her ass look big and round. It was firm from all the hours she had spent in the gym, but it jiggled just right as she continued to clean. From this angle I could clearly see her incredible pussy. Her perfect lips, spread slightly apart. I could just make out the pink of the inside, so warm and inviting. My dick was stirring in my pants.

She gave a little shake, further enchanting me. She glanced back at me with a sexy look and then down at her own body. "Oops," she giggled. "I thought I felt a breeze." She grinned at me and sat back on her heels, letting her shirt fall back down. She continued to wipe the TV with a paper towel, accidentally switching it off.

Had this been a few months ago, I would have taken her right here in the living room. With her most intimate areas finally covered though, the reality of the situation started to set in. Things had changed. Jason lived here now too and was probably just in the other room. He could come out here at any moment.

"Wh-What if Jason had walked in?!" The image of her bent over was still so fresh in my head, making it hard to think.

"Oh I'm sure he's sleeping, honey," she responded, still as calm as before. Wasn't she worried about being seen?

"Kylie, you can't wear that kind of thing around the house!"

There was something about her. Kneeling there on the floor in just her t-shirt. She exuded sex. You could just make out the darkness of her nipples through her shirt. They poked through the fabric, drawing my eyes to them. Her face seemed flush. Embarrassment? But the half smirk on her face said otherwise.

"Why not?" she said with a fake pout, a smile still visible on her lips. "You know I like to wear this when I clean."

I took a deep breath. This outfit wasn't very unusual for her. The semi see-thru white shirt. A little baggy, always threatening to expose some part of her. I always got riled up when she cleaned, trying to get a glimpse. But this was way more than a peek.

But now we had a roommate! All I could picture in my head was Jason coming out and seeing that perfect body in all its glory, while my beautiful girlfriend continued to clean, oblivious to the show she was putting on. My stomach turned. Unfortunately though, it wouldn't have been the first time Kylie and Jason had caught each other in an inappropriate situation. There had been a little mishap in the bathroom not too long ago. It had been brief, but I desperately hoped there wouldn't be another one.

"And besides," she continued, breaking my train of thought. "Like you said the other day, this is my apartment. I should be able to wear what makes me comfortable."

She wasn't completely wrong, I had said that. Kylie had been upset. She was angry, saying how she felt things had changed since Jason moved in. I assured her that this was still her apartment. But this certainly wasn't what I had in mind!

"Not like this, Kylie! You were completely exposed! Anyone who came in here would be able to see everything!" I pleaded with her.

Kylie looked at me and began to stand up. "You're right, sweetie. I should be more careful." I was relieved that she was finally starting to understand.

But the look in her eyes showed something different. It was mischievous and sexual. She was biting her lip.

"But it is pretty exciting, don't you think?" she asked seductively, as her hands moved to the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head.

She stood there completely naked in the living room, letting me take it all in. Her body was incredible. Her tits were the perfect size, perky yet round. Her nipples were hard, just begging for attention. My gaze made its way down to her toned stomach and kept going. There was no hair to obscure my view. I could see just the slightest bit of her pussy. And maybe it was just my imagination, but it almost looked glistening from this angle. I felt myself get hard immediately. I was too shocked to respond.

"I'm gonna go take a shower. I got all sweaty from cleaning."

She turned and walked off to the bathroom, completely nude, not waiting for a response. I watched her hips as they swayed side to side. Her ass rocking back and forth. Fuck, she was sexy.

I shook my head as the bathroom door closed, trying to snap out of it.

What was going on with her?

I had never seen her act like that. Was she trying to get me excited? If so, it had definitely worked. But wasn't she worried about Jason coming out? She used to avoid the common area all together in case he was around, but now she was just stripping down right in the middle of it?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Kylie)

I let the water wash over me, slowly rubbing the outside of my throbbing pussy. I wasn't going to come again, but my vagina was still pulsing. I replayed the events with Jason over and over again. Every touch sent another shock wave through my body.

God, what is wrong with me?

I've never felt like this in my entire life. I'm losing all control.

What if Jason hadn't heard the elevator? What if Daniel had figured out Jason was out there watching me? I only just managed to get the TV off, which would have given it away. We were this close to getting caught!

How did I even end up like that? I should have been embarrassed when our roommate had gotten more than an eyeful of my most private areas. Instead I pushed it even further. I've teased before, but never something like that.

And yet, it was possibly the hottest sexual experience of my life. The feeling of being exposed. Watching Jason stroke his cock. They way he was mesmorized by my sex. I shuttered just thinking about it. Even Daniel walking in somehow made it all the more thrilling.

And then there was the orgasm. My God. It was the most powerful one I've ever had. The way it sent ripples through my body, I could still feel the echoes of it now. It had been so long since I had come. It had felt like an avalanche that once it started just couldn't be controlled.

I wanted to blame everything on the sexual frustation of these past few weeks. Daniel and I hadn't had sex since Jason had moved in. And Jason and I had started upping the ante ever since that day in the bathroom.

I had hoped that the release would bring me back to normal. But as I stood here in the shower touching myself, it seemed like the orgasm had only left me wanting more. When Daniel walked into the living room, I should have been panicked or worried that he would suspect something. Instead, I just kept thinking of how good it felt to have Jason's eyes on my naked body. I just wanted to rip my clothes off. Unfortunately, doing it in front of Daniel didn't have the same effect.

Ugh. This needed to stop.

I reluctantly pulled my hand out from between my legs. My pussy begged for me to return it.

The feeling of guilt hit all at once.

This wasn't fair to Daniel. Another man was making me excited. It's not like I had planned for this to happen. It started as an accident, but I got carried away chasing that feeling. And this time it may have gone too far.

Jason. He was the problem. I hadn't had any of these feelings before he showed up. It wasn't his fault, but maybe if we stopped all this, maybe these feelings would stop too. No more teasing, no more watching. Cold turkey.

My pussy ached at the thought though.

--

I got up Monday morning a little earlier to get ready for my interview in the afternoon. Daniel had left a little while ago, wishing me luck with a kiss before he went. I was studying on the couch when I heard Jason's door open. I hadn't seen him since Saturday. He was fully clothed. There was a small feeling of disappointment that I quickly shook off.

He walked through the living room to the kitchen, giving me a quick "good morning" while avoiding eye contact. Guess I wasn't the only one who was trying to put a stop to whatever had been going on between us.

I heard him fixing himself some coffee in the kitchen and yelled out if he could fix me a cup as well.

"Sure," was all he responded.

After a few minutes he came out and handed me my coffee, still barely looking at me.

"Jason, can we talk?" I said.

He sighed and sat down on the couch, as far away as he could get.

I started. "Listen, what happened on Saturday was a one time thing. Let's put it behind us and pretend it never happened."

"I took things too far, Kylie." He was looking straight, shaking his head.

"We both did, Jason. And we both know we need to stop. So everything is fine."

He finally looked at me. "How is everything fine? We almost got caught! I could have ruined your relationship. I was honestly waiting all weekend for Daniel to find out and kick me out of here."

"Jason, stop! Daniel doesn't know anything." I wanted to calm him down. "And anyway it was just an accident. It wasn't that different from what happened in the bathroom," I said, trying to convince myself as much as him.

He looked at me, trying to figure out if I was serious. "Kylie, I was literally jerking off, while I watched you bent over naked, touching yourself over there!" He pointed over to the TV stand. "I think it's a little different than the bathroom!" he exclaimed.

Hearing him say it out loud brought back flashes of it in my mind. My juices started flowing again. I bit my lip slightly, replaying it all. I remembered the sound. My pussy was so wet and he was jerking his cock so hard. I remembered the look in his eyes. That look, like he wanted to take me right there.

Ugh. Stop! I pushed the feelings back, determined to put this behind us.

"Ok! You're right, it was different! But we haven't crossed any serious lines yet. If we stop now, everything will be fine," I said, still trying my hardest to fight back against these urges.

He gave a deep sigh. "If you say so"

"I do. Let's just go back to normal, Jason"

There was a moment of silence. Neither of us really even knew what that meant or if it was even possible.

"What did you say to Daniel when he came in?" Jason said.

"Not much. I played it off like I didn't know that my whole ass was exposed." I let out a nervous laugh. I saw Jason shift slightly in his seat. I continued, "He didn't know you were out here at all."

Jason looked relieved. He shook his head, finally giving a hint of a smile. "I still can't believe we did that."

"Me either." Our eyes met. I could feel that electricity between us. "But I'm not gonna lie, it was the hottest thing I've ever done." The words came out of my mouth before I could stop them, something that seemed to happen a lot when I was around Jason.

I could see a grin spread across his face, even if he was trying to hide it. "Anyway," he continued, trying to change the topic. His hands were conveniently on his crotch. I wasn't the only one replaying what happened in my mind. "Lesson learned. Don't play chicken with Kylie!" he said.

We both laughed and the tension began to dissipate.

"So you have an interview coming up?" Jason asked.

"Yea! I'm excited about this one." I was glad to have something else to talk about. To distract me. "It's for a head nurse position at a doctors office. Lots of interactions with patients," I responded.

"That's great Kay! I'm sure they're gonna love you!" he said standing up from the couch.

I blushed slightly. That was the first time he had called me Kay. It wasn't an uncommon nickname, but it felt strangely intimate hearing Jason say it.

"Good luck," he said as he left the room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Daniel)

As I drove home from work, my mind began to drift. Kylie had been very excited about an interview she had today. It was for the head nurse at a urologist's office. Sounded like it would pay well too. She seemed more relaxed for this one than she had in the past few weeks. Maybe that would give her the edge she needed.

Obviously I wanted to see her succeed, but I had my own selfish reasons for wanting her to get this job as well. I had been trying to figure out over the past few days why Kylie had been acting so strange recently. It all seemed to start when Jason had moved in.

First it was hostility. She was frustrated and she didn't hide it. I'm sure part of it was just having someone in our space, but I think most of it was because we hadn't been intimate in so long. I knew how she felt because I was feeling it too. This need for release.

But that frustration had nowhere to go. No outlet. It was like it was right under the surface and now she could barely contain herself anymore. She thought I didn't notice, but she had started wearing these sexy outfits, dancing around the apartment. She acted oblivious, but I knew she was looking for my attention.

Then everything that happened Saturday. Cleaning with no panties. Shaking her completely exposed ass. Stripping nude in the living room, risking being caught by Jason. The excitement in her voice showed just how much she was enjoying this. With sex off the table for a while, her horiness was making her more and more daring. She was torturing me!

So I had hoped that getting this job would consume her a bit. Occupy her mind. Get her into a routine, at least until we could find some alone time. Before things went too far.

I arrived at our apartment complex, parked, and headed inside. I took the elevator up the 5 floors and headed down the hall to our door. As I walked inside the apartment, everything seemed quiet. I made my way to the common area and was surprised to see Jason just sitting there on the couch, no TV on or anything.

"Hey man, everything alright?" I asked, looking at him.

"Y-yea dude, uhh, I'm doing fine," he said quickly. He looked all disheveled.

"You sure? Why are you sitting out here without any TV on?"

"Oh, uhm, yea I just sat down actually. Was trying to decide if I should watch TV or play a video game." He grabbed the controller from the end table and switched the console on.

I noticed on the floor there was a stack of index cards spread out slightly. Some rubber gloves were next to that. I picked up the cards and noticed the ink had smudged on the top one. Looks like something had spilled on it. I could still make out some medical gargin on there though.

"Are these Kylie's? Where is she?" I asked Jason.

"Oh yea they are. I think she's in your room. She ran off after I finished -- I mean -- after we finished studying," he stammered out.

"Finished studying?"

"Yea she has, like, a second part of her interview tomorrow and she wanted to make sure she was prepared." His focus seemed to be on the video game. I shrugged and decided to go find Kylie.

I opened the door to our bedroom and Kylie was standing there in a towel.

"Hey honey, how'd the interview go?" I asked.

"Great, sweetie! They really liked me, but I need to go back tomorrow."

"Yea, Jason mentioned that. By the way, is everything alright with him? He was acting weird," I said.

"Oh I'm sure he's fine now. He was helping me study actually," she responded.

I held up my hand with the index cards. "Yea, what did you need to study? I found these on the floor in the other room."

"Well tomorrow I need to do a practical. I'm supposed to do some actual examinations of patients, while the doctor evaluates me. I was worried I was gonna be rusty, but Jason came up with a great idea to help me practice."

She pointed to the index cards. "I wrote down different scenarios on the card and then Jason would pretend to be the patient and I had to figure out what he had based on the symptoms."

"Hmm yeah, that is an interesting idea." It was weird to imagine the two of them role playing these scenarios. I looked at Kylie again. Her face seemed shiny. I noticed a glob of something near her hair.

"It looks like you have something on your forehead, honey." She quickly wiped her face, smearing whatever it was all around.

"Whoops! I was putting on moisturizer before you came in, must have missed a spot," she giggled.

She continued, "But yeah, the cards worked great. I really tried to imagine I was at the doctors. I even put on my scrubs and had on my rubber gloves. First, Jason pretended to be an old guy with a hernia. I got that one pretty easily. It was obvious from his answers." She was talking fast. She always got so excited talking about nursing.

"The next one was harder though. Jason said he had an aching feeling in his testicles that had lasted for days! I figured out it was epididymal hypertension. While I was examining him I needed to do a --"

"You mean, pretended to examine him," I said, cutting her off.

"What? Oh right. Yeah, I pretended to," she replied hastily.

"Anyway, it was a lot of fun and really helpful. Now I feel much better for tomorrow."

I wish I had been the one to help her, but I guess it was good if it helped her get the job. She seemed happy about it. I noticed her pink nursing uniform on the floor where she must have taken it off. The front looked all wet. Little drops streaked downwards, making the material turn dark.

"What happened to your uniform?"

She turned to look where I was pointing. "Oh, uhh, that was an accident. I was so clumsy I spilled a drink on myself. That's why I'm gonna go shower." The top of her chest did look sticky.

Her tits were barely contained by the towel. I wanted to just pull it off her. I was already on edge. I moved in close to her with a smirk on my face. "Maybe I can join you there?"

She put her hand up and ducked around me. She was blushing. "Daniel, you know Jason is right out there!" With that she quickly left the room and I heard the shower start.

I gave a deep sigh and tried to get my dick under control. I walked past Jason, still completely focused on his video game. I went to the kitchen and fixed myself a strong drink.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Kylie)

I rushed through the door of the apartment. A practical? When was the last time I had to do one of those? Maybe college? Where did I leave those old textbooks?

My interview had gone great, the doctor was very nice and the office was close by. And to top it off when he told me the pay, my jaw almost hit the floor. Everything sounded perfect.

But then he told me he wanted me to come in tomorrow to evaluate my practical skills. On the outside, I said of course, trying to portray an air of confidence. But inside I was panicking. I hadn't done these kinds of examinations since nursing school.

I walked past Jason sitting on the couch, deep in my own thoughts. He was just sitting there playing on his phone, fully clothed. That disappointment from earlier tried to creep its way up, but I dismissed it. Things were going back to normal. It was for the best.

My thoughts returned to the task at hand when I entered my room. It was empty, Daniel wasn't home yet. I searched through the closet first, then under the bed, looking for my old university things. Damn, where were those books? I was starting to panic a little, thinking about how terrible it would be if I messed up this interview.

I heard a knock on the bedroom door. I looked up and saw Jason. "How'd everything go? You seem frazzled?" he asked.

12