Kylie and the Roommate Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued to search under the bed, while I spoke. "The interview went great. But I need to do a practical tomorrow and it's something I haven't done in a long time -- ah ha!" I exclaimed, as I pulled the box out. I opened it looking through the various textbooks.

"Anyway, I don't want to blow this, but practicals can be tricky. I'm gonna try going over my old textbook, but really that's not enough" I said, a little bit of panic in my voice.

"What's a practical?" he asked.

"Well it depends on what kind of doctor it is. This one is a urologist's office. So tomorrow I'll have to examine several patients'... areas." I was trying to keep the conversation as desexualized as possible. "The doctor will be watching me though, to see if I ask the right questions and how well I can evaluate the symptoms to help him prioritize care."

"Oh wow, that sounds like a lot. I didn't realize it was that hands on..." he trailed off.

"Yea, I'm so nervous. I really want this job. The last time I did these kinds of examinations was during college," I said, as I thumbed through the pages of one of my books. "Ah! This is the right book at least."

"Maybe I can help you?" he offered.

I looked at him and knew what he meant, but couldn't help but make a joke. "Jason, I don't know if examining your penis is the best way to 'get back to normal' like we talked about earlier," I said with a smirk on my face.

His face turned red. "No, no, I just meant like you could practice what you were gonna say and I could pretend to have different symptoms. Like just play through a bunch of scenarios you might run into. We don't have to do the actual exam part," he said quickly.

I laughed. He was cute when he was embarrassed. "I know, I'm just messing with you." He seemed to relax a little, but was still on edge. It was really nice of him to offer to help. It seemed like he really did want us to have a normal relationship.

And his practice idea wasn't terrible. I could put on my scrubs and pretend like he was a patient. I could give him a list of symptoms on an index card and I would have to ask questions until I got the right diagnosis.

I'd obviously be missing some of the physical aspects of the examination, but still this could help a lot. It wasn't perfect, but I don't think I would be able to prepare more than this on one days notice. This could actually work!

"But actually I think it's a good idea, Jason. Maybe running through some scenarios would be helpful. Let me change into my scrubs and I'll make some note cards for you to use as the patient! Go wait in the living room for me," I said.

"Yes, nurse," he responded with a smile.

About 30 minutes later I joined him in the living room. I had put on my cute pink scrubs and I had my stethoscope around my neck. I handed Jason a stack of note cards.

"Ok, so I made about 10 different cards, each with their own patient information. Each one has a different reason for their visit. I'll ask you different questions trying to get answers and then make a diagnosis. You tell me at the end if I got the diagnosis right."

"Wow you're very thorough," Jason laughed.

"Hey this is important!"

"I know, I know, don't worry I'm taking it seriously."

We sat on the couch as Jason chose the first card.

"Ok, ready," he said.

"Ok." I took a deep breath and got into nurse mode.

"Hi there, I'm Kylie, I'm going to be your nurse today. First, I'm gonna get some information and then do a short examination before the doctor comes in to see you," I said, trying my best to really imagine myself in a doctor's office with a patient.

"Hi Kylie, I'm Bob Dinardo, nice to meet you", Jason said, reading the card.

"Nice to meet you too. First up, how old are you Mr. Dinardo?" I asked.

"I'm..." Jason's eyes skimmed over the card. "...79, young lady!" He switched to using an old person's voice now that he realized the character was an old man. I gave a small giggle, trying to stay focused.

"And what seems to be the problem, Mr. Dinardo?"

"Well, let's see." He continued to read. "Ah right. I have this pulling sensation down there. I've had it for a while, but it comes and goes," Jason said, pointing down to his crotch.

"Interesting, and how long does it usually last?" I asked.

"Oh I don't know, maybe a day or two?"

"And how would you rate the pain 1-10?"

"It's pretty dull, maybe a 3. But it's been getting worse recently," he responded.

"I see, Mr. Dinardo. I'm going to have to examine you now to determine what might be going on. Is that ok, sir?"

"Sure thing, miss," he said, continuing with his old man impression.

Jason stood up and faked unzipping his pants. He used his index finger to pretend he was pulling out a flaccid penis. With his other hand, he made a loose fist and hung it very low between his crotch. I looked at him puzzled.

"I figured these old guys probably have super saggy balls, right?" he said with a grin.

I laughed and gave him a playful slap on the arm. "Oh jeeze. You're probably right though."

"Ok. Mr. Dinardo", I said, getting serious again. "When I say so, I want you to face your head to the left and cough."

I pulled out my rubber gloves and put them on, trying to make this as realistic as possible. I then moved my hand to Jason's pretend scrotum.

"Cough," I said, giving his hand a gentle squeeze, just as I would have to a pair of testicles during an actual examination. Jason coughed.

"One more time." Jason coughed again.

"Hmm it seems like you may have a hernia, Mr. Dinardo. I'll let the doctor know and he'll have a look at you in a little while," I said matter of factly.

Jason moved his hands back to his side and looked down at me. "Wow you nailed it, Kay!"

There was that nickname again. I blushed for a second.

"Yay! That was an easy one though. How was my bedside manner?" Trying to regain my composure.

"It all seemed great to me. I felt like I was really at the doctor's office having some beautiful nurse examining my balls." This time we both blushed a little, avoiding each other's eyes. Jason sat back down on the couch.

"Ok next card! Next card!" I tried to break the tension, focusing back on studying.

"Ok," Jason said, shuffling through the cards. I had to admit this was working better than I expected. I think it was really helping.

"Hi, I'm Kylie, I'll be your nurse today. What's your name, sir?" I said.

"Hi, Kylie. I'm Richie," he read off the card.

"And what seems to be the problem, Richie?"

"I have this aching feeling in my testicles. Been like this for a day. It's really painful and ..." He had stopped speaking. I noticed Jason furrow his brow. He was reading further down the card.

"Huh," he finally said.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"This one actually sounds exactly like what's been going on with me lately. Is this really a reason to see a doctor? I figured it would just pass" he said, looking up.

"Wait, what do you mean Jason? You actually have pain in your testicles?"

"Yea, it's just like this card says. I have this aching feeling in my balls. I've had it for a few days."

I was beginning to get concerned. "Jason, this could be serious. Have you noticed any swelling?"

"Umm, I don't know," he responded. I could hear the nervousness in his voice.

I hesitated, thinking what to do.

"Jason, I don't know how to say this, but maybe I should take a look."

His eyes got big, his expression surprised. He looked like he was half expecting me to start laughing, like I was messing with him again. "Very funny, Kylie," he said back.

"I'm being serious! This could actually be a problem Jason. It's my duty as a nurse."

"You're not joking? Kylie, you don't think that's crossing a line? We can't do that!"

"Tomorrow I'm literally gonna be examining penises all day. Besides, it's not like I haven't seen yours already and this time you'll be soft. It'll be different," I said, trying my hardest not to think about the last time I had seen Jason's cock. It was anything but soft.

"Just stand up and unbuckle your pants. I'll be quick. I promise," I said. He was hesitant at first, weighing out the options. I think the idea that there could actually be a problem down there was scaring him. He eventually stood up and started lowering his pants.

I got on my knees in front of him and slowly started lowering his boxers for him. My primary thought was obviously making sure Jason was ok. But I couldn't believe that in a second I would be touching his penis. I could feel a spark of excitement, given everything that had happened over the past couple of weeks between us. I took a deep breath. I needed to remain professional and tried to push those thoughts away.

I slid his boxers further and further until he was all the way exposed. He wasn't really hard, but it definitely seemed engorged. The nurse in me assumed it was a symptom of what he was describing. But another part of me wondered if maybe he was a little excited to have me on my knees in front of him.

"Ok, I'm going to examine your testicles. Please tell me if you have any discomfort," I said, looking up at him.

All he could do was nod.

I cupped his scrotum, feeling the weight of his testicles in my hand. I was surprised at how heavy they were. I couldn't believe I was actually touching them. I moved closer to see if there was any swelling in the area. His penis was right in front of my face. I figured after our talk this morning I wouldn't be seeing it again. Yet here I was, so close I could breathe on it.

I lightly massaged the upper part of his testicle and heard Jason take a sharp inhale.

"Does that hurt?" I asked.

"Yea a little. It's just like an ache. I feel like without having balls you wouldn't understand," he said.

Actually, I understood perfectly well. This was the same ache I had been feeling since he moved in. That ache for release.

"Jason, I think you might have epididymal hypertension."

"What's that?"

"The layman's term is blue balls. When was the last time you ejaculated?" This was not the type of conversation I had envisioned having when we talked about going back to normal.

"Umm, I don't know. Some time last week maybe," he responded.

I looked up at him in shock. "Wait, Jason you never came after what we did on Saturday??"

"No, I ran into my room and barely moved. I wasn't sure if Daniel had heard me. I was waiting for him to bust through the door any second to kick me out. After that my balls were aching so I wasn't in the mood. Don't blue balls go away after a few hours though?"

"Normally yes, but you were clearly over-stimulated. To be honest, I never heard of it lasting for days though," I responded. I now started to examine his penis, taking it into my hand. Like I had noticed earlier, he wasn't completely flaccid, but with my touch it seemed to have grown a little.

"So what should I do? Go to the hospital?" he said.

I sat there thinking for a second. Jason's dick still in my hand. The easiest remedy was to just tell him to go jerk off. But the thought of him jerking off brought me right back to Saturday. My pussy tingled, thinking about how hard he was that day.

I wanted to see it again. I wanted to touch it.

"No Jason, we need to take care of this immediately." The words came out without me even realizing it. "It could cause permanent damage otherwise."

"Really? Like what?" he asked, the nervousness back in his voice.

"Erectile dysfunction is the obvious one, but it can also lead to high blood pressure which comes with its own side effects." I lied, making it sound as serious as possible.

"Shit! What do we do Kay?"

I paused, trying my best to hide the mischievous grin creeping onto my face.

"I'm going to need to perform manual stimulation" I said, sounding as medical as possible to force the excitement out of my voice.

"What does that mean?" Jason said, his eyes wide.

"Basically I'm going to need to stimulate you until you ejaculate."

His jaw dropped. "No way! We can't!" he said in protest, but his dick showed his true emotion as I felt it twitch in my hand.

"It's the only way Jason. And to be honest this is all my fault. I'm the one who caused you to be over-stimulated."

Jason just looked at me, unsure what to say. I moved my fingers around is cock as it slowly began to swell. I got a good grip on it and started to move my hand up and down.

"Don't worry, just relax," I whispered.

He nodded, giving me permission.

I felt his cock begin to stiffen in my hand. It was an incredible feeling. I couldn't take my eyes off of it as it grew longer and wider by the second. The head began to expand and darken. I continued to move my hand slowly back and forth. As he became harder I gripped tightly at the bottom of his shaft, forcing his dick to swell even more.

I heard Jason's breathing pick up, but my focus was on this monster in front of me. He was almost fully hard now and I was really able to explore his full length with my hand. I watched his head bulge everytime I moved up and gave a light squeeze. He was pointing straight at my face now.

I slowly rubbed the underside with my thumb. I watched as the veins began to pop out from the side. I thought his cock was impressive from far away, but up close I was truly in awe of its massive size.

I grabbed his dick by the base and started to move it in all directions. I could feel my eyes become wide and my mouth slightly open as I looked at it from every angle. It felt so solid in my hand and I could feel it pulsing with every one of Jason's heart beats. My own excitement started to build.

I push his cock up onto his belly, running my hand up and down. Then I let it go and watched it fall and bounce, coming right back to its natural place only inches from my face. I put both hands on it, stacked on top of each other, trying to measure his length. There was still room for another hand, maybe two. My fingers barely touched around his girth. I could feel myself getting wet.

I moved my hands up and down in unison. I wanted to move faster, but quickly realized the rubber gloves were preventing me. I ripped them off one by one. "I think my hands will feel nicer than those gloves," I said.

I placed my hand back on his cock, feeling it for the first time in my actual hand. The skin was soft and I could feel the warmth radiating from it. I began to pump my hand back and forth. I brought my other hand underneath, to his balls. I made sure to be gentle, just cupping them and feeling them move as I jerked Jason's cock. I gently massaged them with the softest touch possible.

"That's it Jason, just relax." I whispered, almost into his cock. I was staring right at it. "It's a good sign that you are able to get so hard," I said, finally looking up. I saw his chest rise and fall as he continued to breathe deeply. Our eyes met and I felt his cock get even harder.

Without thinking, I took my hand away and spit into it. Jason looked down in surprise and let out a deep grunt as I smeared my saliva all over his cock. I loved the feeling of it slipping in and out of my hand as I picked up speed.

I repeated the process with my other hand and began to jerk his cock with them both, getting it nice and wet. Jason started grunting and I increased my speed even more. Up and down, up and down. I continued my rhythmic stroking.

"Your cock is huge, Jason," I said, biting my lip slightly. My professional act was going out the window. He grunted in response.

The spit was starting to dry a bit, so I brought my face to the side of his cock and let the spit fall from my mouth. I moved from the base all the way to the tip as I dribbled along the top of his shaft.

His cock was soaked in my saliva and I pumped even harder. I watched the cock slide in and out of my hands easily, mesmerized by it. I could see a drop of precum beginning to form at the tip, mixing in with my saliva.

My pussy ached. I pushed one of my hands into my scrubs bottom and felt the wetness immediately. I slipped a finger in, imagining this cock penetrating me with every stroke. I let out a moan of my own. Jason looked down at me with that look of lust.

I stopped stroking. I could see the look of confusion mixed with disappointment on his face.

"I think maybe you need some visual stimulation, Jason". With that I pulled my scrub bottoms down to my knees, revealing my white g-string. I pulled my top up around my neck exposing my bare tits. I put my arm underneath my breasts, pushing them up to display them for Jason. His eyes grew wide and I smiled.

With my other hand I grabbed his cock again and pulled it towards my chest. I rubbed it all along my breasts, stopping at each nipple as I circled them with his head. Jason was leaking pre cum and it stuck to my chest in long strings as I moved his cock around.

I went back to jerking his cock right in front of my face. My other hand pushed my panties to the side and went right into my pussy.

I let out a gasp and a loud moan. Jason's cock was less than an inch away from my mouth now. Each stroke of his slick cock, brought it slightly closer. I stared at the head, licking my lips.

I had to taste him.

I extended my tongue, making contact with the underside of his head. I wiggled it around, feeling the bottom of his helmet against my soft tongue. I could taste the saltiness from the precum.

I let out a long "Mmmmm", looking up at him with seductive eyes, my tongue still out, his cock resting right on it. I could feel his cock twitch. I slowly closed my lips around him. I let my tongue dance around his head, over and over again. I couldn't believe I finally had Jason in my mouth.

I continue to pump his cock with my hand, trying to push more of it into my mouth. My fingers kept working my pussy as I moaned again, muffled by his dick.

Jason let out a loud grunt. I felt his head begin to swell even bigger than it already was.

Jason pulled his cock out of my mouth as I continued to jerk it. I licked the underside slowly.

"Oh fuck, Kylie!" he shouted, as I watched his first rope shoot out, almost clearing my entire head. A small drop landed on my forehead and into my hair. The next rope hit my cheek. It felt so warm and sticky on me. I was completely hypnotized as I continued to watch it erupt.

Jason was barely in control, but was trying to angle himself down. The next few spurts hit my chin and neck, dripping down onto my scrub top.

Finally he got his cock level with my tits and he let out the rest of this monstrous load all over them. They were covered in his clear, whitish juice. I continued to jerk his cock and brought my other hand out from between my legs. I rubbed his cum into my chest, feeling the warmth against my nipples.

Jason looked down at me a little embarrassed. "Fuck, I'm sorry Kay. I made a mess of you."

I looked up at him with a huge grin. I pulled his cock close to me and licked the last bit of cum that was leaking out of his tip.

"Jason, don't be sorry. I loved every second of it."

"But next time I want you to cum in my mouth," I said with a wink.

That look of lust returned to his face. "Next time?"

I laughed. I looked down at the ground and noticed a glob of cum had landed on the note cards. I picked up the top one and read "Epididymal Hypertension".

"Looks like I got it right after all," I said with a smirk.

This time we both heard the ding from the elevator. It was my turn to run. I dropped the cards and sprinted straight to the bedroom, hoping that Jason would be able to cover himself before Daniel walked in.

I looked in the mirror, my face and scrubs covered in cum. I quickly threw them off and wrapped myself in a towel. I rubbed the rest of the cum into my skin enjoying the sensation.

Daniel walked in not soon after, asking about my interview. My mind was elsewhere though.

12