All Comments on 'Kylie and the Roommate Ch. 05'

by spiderbyte94

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Daniel should kill them both!

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 2 years ago

When the guy is soooo stupid he can't even control his drinking. He is suspicious and finally tells the dickhead bloke who is hitting on his GF that he has to move out. Then spends more time making sure the two aren't left alone together. Finally, takes the arsehole and his slut GF to his office function where he gets plastered drunk!!! What an absolute moron. Now he doesn't even know that his slut GF is spending the night getting fucked by big dick. If he had any self respect and a spine, he'd boot out the slut GF as well. Jeez, he's already stuffed up his work relationship with his boss by his actions and compounds it by not looking after his GF correctly at a function where she knows no one and he gets drunk. Ridiculous story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

should have kicked the slut out at part 2 .

doesnt make sense to continue from there.

one star

SuperfluousOneSuperfluousOneover 1 year ago

Don't listen to these pylons. They clearly don't understand the tone of teasing stories like this and won't respect the genre of infidelity fantasy. This is one of the better series on the site, as it's a slow burn and is absolutely grounded in reality. Super hot!

JayDee_DunnJayDee_Dunnover 1 year ago

The best series I’ve read for some considerable time… keep up the great work 👍🏻 roll on chapter 6!

JayDee_DunnJayDee_Dunnover 1 year ago

And I agree with superfluousone - foolish folk!

Eze325Eze325over 1 year ago

Love it, hope there's more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

if you wanted me to hate every character in the story - you succeeded! Great job!

I totally can see how she is fascinated with the new guy and I can see how the new guy, Jason, would just take advantage of how she is giving herself to him. They are young and sexual. But once Daniel realizes what is going on why wouldn't he confront them? There is no way on earth he can keep these two apart. He cannot be there 24 x 7 so if they want to get together they will! He missed his opportunity to sit them down and lay it out. If she wants Jason then as hurtful and sad as it is he lets her go. Someone moves out, he asks that they at least have the respect and decency to not have sex in the apartment while he is there.

Instead he gets drunk and they have sex!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous