Kylie and the Roommate Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt Jason's hands move up the side of my legs and grab both my ass cheeks. He pulled them apart and I felt my asshole and pussy stretch.

I sat back fully onto his dick. "Ohhhhhh fuckkkkk, Jason", I let out. I could feel another orgasm begin to build already. I reached behind me and began to massage his balls. I cupped them slightly, feeling his cock jolt inside me.

As if on cue, Jason started to move his hips forcing me to bounce up and down, my breasts bouncing with me. I bent forward allowing him to take control. He thrust his hips upward, plunging his cock into me. His hands kept my ass spread apart.

After each thrust the bed would bounce Jason right back into my pussy. I felt him grab my ass hard. All I could do was sit there, letting him fuck me. I began to moan loudly.

"Aughhh, aughhhhh, aaahhhh, yessssss," my voice filling the room.

I pushed back on his cock, meeting him on every thrust, feeling completely filled. Our bodies slapped together, each of us trying our hardest to somehow be more inside with each thrust.

Jason's hands roamed around my body, feeling every inch of me. I grabbed them and pinned them hard to the bed. He looked up at me in surprise again. I just smiled as I began to use his cock. I moved my hips with him fully inside of me, feeling him once again rubbing the perfect spot. With each movement a small shiver went through me.

I raised my hips and plunged back down onto him, over and over and he met me each time, keeping a perfect rhythm. I was completely lost in myself.

Our pace increased. Jason could feel how close I was again. An electric feeling zapped through me. I began to spasm all over once again. My legs, my hips, and my pussy all contracting and releasing involuntarily. My third orgasm of the night began to hit hard.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, fuck, fuckkkkk, fuckkkkkkk," I screamed. My eyes completely shut. Every breath was a moan now.

"Auggggh, Augggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh," I let out one final cry of pleasure. My entire body was on fire as the orgasm ripped through me.

Once it had finally passed I fell to the side, onto Jason's shoulder. I curled into a ball pressed against him as wave after wave continued to roll through me. I let out a big shiver, my entire body shaking.

I felt like I was floating, wrapped up in a blanket of orgasm and the warmth of Jason's skin. The room was silent.

------------------------------------------------------------------

(Daniel)

Knocking into a waiter. Drinks crashing and spilling all over me. Hitting the ground hard, covered in alcohol. These memories flashed in my head in an instant. I guess that explained the pain in my shoulder and the smell on my clothes.

I remember seeing Kylie's face when I was on the ground. Jason was there too. Together as always. I think I had been searching for them before I fell. Kylie was definitely mad about something, though I didn't know for sure. I'm sure me being wasted had something to do with it. I remember pushing Jason away as he tried to stand me up, but I must have relented at some point. I cringed thinking of him helping me.

I remember a taxi, but not much about the ride. I remember being basically carried out by Kylie and Jason into the elevator of our apartment building. They must have plopped me onto the couch.

I closed my eyes again and massaged my aching temples. That feeling of regret that always accompanied a hangover began to creep in. I had definitely gotten out of control and things were way worse than I originally thought. I would have to do some serious damage control with Kylie for sure.

Speaking of Kylie, where was she now?

I looked around the room, glancing over to the other couch hoping that I would see her curled up there, as she had fallen asleep watching over me. But the couch was empty.

What I saw instead, made my heart sink.

On the floor was a pile of clothes.

------------------------------------------------------------

(Kylie)

I reached out and absentmindedly began stroking Jason's cock. I couldn't believe how hard he was. The veins on his dick were pronounced and his head was swollen. He was slick with my juices. I could feel him pulsing in my hand.

"I should have let you fuck me a long time ago," I said as I continued to play with him.

He laughed.

My pussy was still slightly spasming from my orgasm. I was exhausted, yet somehow my body wanted more. We weren't finished yet.

I looked up at him. "Jason, how am I supposed to wake up everyday knowing that this cock is out there and I can't have it?" I gave him a little squeeze.

"You can have it whenever you want, Kay," he responded.

I wish he was right, but it was hard enough for us to sneak around while we lived together. If he lived somewhere else I don't know how we could ever get away with it. Daniel was suspicious enough as it is.

"Well then," I pushed those thoughts from my mind. Determined to make this night one we would both remember for a long time.

"I want it now."

I made my way down the bed and began to passionately kiss his cock all over. I wanted to remember every inch of this dick, unsure if this would be the last time I got to see it. I let my tongue explore him. The taste of our cum mixed together was intoxicating. I began to lick his head like a lollipop.

I looked up, his cock still on my tongue. "I'm yours, Jason. Use me."

Jason was looking down at me with lust in his eyes. He moved his hand down to the back of my head. I engulfed his cock with my mouth. He began to thrust his hips forward, not too hard, just slowly pushing his cock in and out of my mouth.

I sucked hard, forming a seal with my lips. The slow rhythm began to pick up. I felt his cock begin to go deeper, hitting my throat. I opened my mouth slightly, letting the noises from my throat escape.

"Holy fuck, Kay," I heard Jason mumble as he continued to go in and out of my mouth. I smiled slightly, as best I could with a mouth full of cock. I loved hearing him say Kay almost as much as I loved him slamming his cock down my throat.

I couldn't tell which was stronger, the throbbing of his cock in my mouth or the throbbing of my pussy as I gently played with her between my legs.

After a few moments, I pulled away from him. Jason looked down, wondering why I stopped. I looked him dead in the eyes, a level of seriousness taking over me.

"I want you to cum Jason. I want it all over me. Take me however you want, but I want to be covered in your cum."

I don't know what had gotten into me, all I knew was that was what I needed.

He sat up and smiled.

"Bend over," he commanded.

I got in position, my ass up in the air, my face on the bed. Jason got behind me in between my legs. He lined up his cock with my opening, pushing his head around my lips. He tried to move it up and down my slit, but I was way past teasing. I pushed back against him. My ass hit his hips hard, his cock buried to the hilt, penetrating me easily this time.

I wiggled my ass left and right and glanced back at Jason, "Oops," I said with a grin.

Jason rocked back and forth, his dick just slightly moving in and out of me. I felt the goosebumps on my skin and I unconsciously arched my back. He took hold of my hips and began pumping in and out. His pace increasing with every stroke.

I could feel my ass jiggle as he began to pound me once more. The heat from my pussy was radiating through my entire body. She had been neglected for far too long and reacted by clenching down hard on this cock, determined to never let it go. This only made Jason pump into me faster.

Slap, slap, slap, slap. Our skin slamming together hard.

I noticed the mirror in my room. The same mirror Daniel and I got ready in front of every day. But this time the view was of Jason buried deep inside me, pounding me harder and harder. My tits were bouncing around as Jason drilled into me. I was mesmerized with the sight.

Jason noticed me looking in that direction and caught my eyes in the mirror.

"You like that?" he said with a smirk.

"I love the way you fuck me," I moaned again.

Jason spanked my ass.

"Ughhh, again baby," I screamed out.

He spanked me again even harder.

"You want it rough?" he asked, not missing a beat with his thrusts.

Two more slaps, hit my bare ass.

I could feel the sting, but it didn't phase me. In fact, it only made me want it more. My pussy began to gush and I could hear the sound of it as Jason pistoned in and out of me.

"Yes! Fuck me like that Jason!" I moaned.

He grabbed a fist full of hair and pulled my head back. I loved feeling him take complete control. Daniel was never aggressive with me and it's not something I even realized I liked. But being used by Jason like this, I knew this is how I wanted to be fucked from now on.

He continued to slam into me over and over again. I felt my eyes begin to roll to the back of my head. My mouth was open, the wind almost knocked out of me with every thrust. I could feel my tits bouncing everywhere. I arched my back even further, looking up at the ceiling.

"OOOHHHHH MY GODDDD! YES GIVE IT TO ME!" I screamed out.

"That's right, be loud. I want everyone to know how much you love my cock," Jason grunted.

"I LOVE YOUR COCK JASON. PLEASE DON'T STOP!! AGHHHHHHHH", my voice was strained, barely able to form words.

My body began to shake. Time stood still. And then the flood gates ripped open. A wave of pleasure passed through my entire body. My vision was becoming out of focus and the light began to play tricks on me. Little flashes and stars danced around my head.

"I-I-I'm coming. I'm comminggggg. I'M COMMMINNGGGGGGGGGG!"

I was screaming uncontrollably loud. My entire body convulsing. The waves just kept pulsing through me. They felt like they would never stop.

Jason grunted. I could feel his cock twitching inside of me, ready to blow.

"CUMM FOR ME BABYYYYYYYYY! PLEASE! COVER ME WITH YOUR CUM!!!!!!"

Jason moaned with me. He pulled out just as the first rope was leaving his cock, spraying my ass and back. I could feel his cum dripping down my crack, into my asshole and gaping pussy.

He was still holding my hair and quickly jumped off to the side of the bed, squeezing his dick. He moved my head right in front of the tip of his cock about to burst. I opened my mouth wide, sticking out my tongue, giving him a perfect target to paint my face.

The next rope landed right onto my cheek and nose. It was warm. I closed my eyes and felt the next one land on my lips and tongue, coating them completely. Another blast went right into my open mouth. I savored the taste as I felt cum dripping down my face.

I opened my eyes and saw Jason, jerking his cock. Another rope shot out hitting my chin. I giggled, surprised by how much cum just kept coming out. I squeezed my tits together to catch the drippings, when another load shot directly on to them. And then another! Jason pressed his cock into my breasts, as the last little bit sprayed from his cock.

Jason let go of my hair, just looking at me completely covered. There was cum everywhere, I was drenched. I began to rub my tits with one hand, feeling the sticky cum all of me. I moved my other hand up to my face, collecting it and sucking my fingers as I swallowed. My hand on my breast moved down to my belly, continuing to rub the cum in. I finally reached my pussy and gave it a final rub as my own orgasm finally subsided.

Outside, I could see the sun just coming through the window. We had literally fucked all night.

We were both too wired to go to sleep now though.

--------------------------------------------------------------

(Daniel)

I could feel the bile in my throat and thought I was gonna be sick.

Whose clothes were those on the floor?

I already knew the answer though.

I sat up quickly, the adrenaline beginning to pump through me. I tried to stand up, but stumbled from the light headedness. As I sat there trying to gather enough strength to get up, I just stared at the clothes.

Kylie's little red thong caught my eye.

In the distance I could hear voices. I somehow hadn't registered them before. It sounded like it was coming from the bedrooms.

I pushed through the discomfort, following the sounds. As I stumbled down the hallway the voices got louder.

"Oh wow that feels sooo good, Jason!" Kylie moaned, her voice sounding strained.

My heart was pumping faster the closer I got.

Jason laughed, "Just a little bit more, Kay."

I passed by Jason's room, the door open and the room full of packed boxes. No one was in there. The sounds were coming from further down the hall, from mine and Kylie's bedroom. I got to the door and stood there for a second to see if maybe I was still dreaming. Maybe this was all a nightmare.

"I needed this so bad," Kylie said out of breath.

With that I grabbed the door handle and flung it open, ready to see what I had feared for months had been going on behind my back.

But all I saw was Kylie and Jason in their gym clothes doing stretches on the floor. Both of them had sweat marks on their clothes, clearly having just recently finished a workout. Kylie had her legs apart in a wide V shape and Jason was in front of her pulling her arms towards him, while pushing her legs out with his own.

They both looked up as the door flung open.

I wish I could say I was relieved seeing them like this. I wish it had settled me down. But the adrenaline was running too high. I had built up what I thought was happening on the other side of the door so much in my head and was bracing for a completely different scene. Combine that with how sick I already felt and I just couldn't keep my frustration in any longer.

"So you leave me on the couch and have this guy in our fucking room??" I yelled out to Kylie.

She looked at me with confusion.

"We're just stretching after the gym, Daniel," she responded with annoyance in her voice. That didn't help my mood.

"Oh yea I've seen the way you two stretch. Did I miss the part where he grabs your ass or is that next?" I could feel my face getting red with anger. My words were sharp.

Jason chimed in, "Hey man, relax. I just wanted to get one more workout before I left. You were dead asleep when we got back and we didn't want to wake you. That's why we came in here."

"Shut the fuck up Jason. I want you out of this apartment. You wanna play all innocent, but I know there's something going on." I stepped further into the room. Just staring at Jason, who began to stand.

Kylie was quicker though, jumping to her feet. "Don't fucking talk to him like that!"

I looked back at Kylie. "That's right, defend him. Act like I'm the crazy one here!"

Jason spoke, "Listen, you want me gone, I'm gone today. I'm gonna hit the shower before my movers get here. I don't need to be here for this shit. " He walked towards the door, but I was still slightly blocking his path.

He brushed by me making contact with my shoulder, staring me in the eyes. He wasn't much bigger than me, but in his workout shirt it was clear he was in better shape. I wasn't sure if I could take him if it really came down to it and I definitely was not in any condition to try.

"You fucking asshole!" Kylie shouted at me as Jason disappeared out the door.

"Me?? I know something's going on between you two, Kylie. Why don't you tell me what happened last night?"

Kylie gave a harsh laugh. "Like you remember a single thing from last night. You're such a fucking embarrassment."

I cringed slightly at her remarks. She wasn't wrong, I didn't have all the pieces from last night. But that didn't stop my tirade.

"I remember plenty," I lied. "But how about we start with the pile of clothes in the fucking living room Kylie?? Hmm?"

Kylie paused for just a second, before launching back at me.

"You remember plenty? Do you remember getting so shitfaced at the bar that you slammed into a waiter and got covered in alcohol? Do you remember being on the floor yelling and making a scene as Jason and I tried to help?"

My head continued to throb as her words crashed into me. I knew she was right, even from the brief little flashes of memories I had. But it didn't explain the clothes. Her red thong on the floor of the living room was all I could think about.

"Avoiding the question, Kylie?? Just admit it you fucking slut! You've been fucking Jason this whole time!"

My words hung in the air, the room was silent as I stared at Kylie.

I tried to read her face, to understand what she was thinking, but she was blank. No anger, no guilt, no defensiveness. Nothing.

But before either of us could say anything my phone began to ring in my pocket.

I dug it out quickly, ready to silence it. That is until I saw who was calling.

My boss's name showed on the screen.

My face whitened and panic quickly set in.

--------------------------------------------------------------

(Kylie)

I stood there for a moment letting Daniel's word sink in.

Slut.

It should have bothered me. I should be fuming. Cursing and throwing stuff at Daniel.

But it didn't.

I should be denying these allegations, even though they were true. Daniel was just guessing. Drawing at straws. It's not like he had caught us. I could make up a million reasons why our clothes were on the floor. All of them making Daniel doubt himself and feel bad for how he was treating me.

But I was done lying. To him and to myself.

I replayed the events of last night in my head. My pussy still throbbed, somehow wanting even more. Jason had used my body all night, bringing me to places I had never been. Both of us giving into the pleasure. The raw animalistic energy, the passion and physicality. I could never go back. I was addicted. And I wanted to feel it over and over again.

Daniel was right. I was a slut.

A slut that fantasized about her roommate's big cock while she blew her boyfriend. A slut who exposed her pussy and pleasured herself right in front of him. A slut who jerked him off right in the living room while he helped her study. A slut who swallowed his gigantic cock on the massage table. And a slut that let that roommate fuck her better than she's ever been fucked before.

And guess what? I like being a slut.

--------------------------------------------------------------

(Daniel)

"Hello?" I said nervously into the phone.

"I'm surprised you're awake after the condition you were in last night," my boss's voice was calm, but underneath there was anger.

"Mr. Jacobs! I want to apologize! My behavior last night --"

"This isn't just about last night, Daniel. This has been going on for months."

My boss continued to talk about my performance. I should have been completely focused on the phone call, my entire career hinging on it. But instead I watched Kylie in front of me.

She peeled her tiny sports bra over her head, her perfect tits popping out. They bounced ever so slightly. Next she wiggled out of her tight gym shorts, a sexy pink thong coming into view. She picked up the clothes and walked over to our laundry basket, depositing them inside. Her ass looked absolutely gorgeous, making me almost forget everything that was going on in this moment.

She bent over at the waist and pushed her thong to the floor. I caught a glimpse of that sweet pussy that I loved so much. There she was completely naked.

She began to walk towards me, but didn't make eye contact. I stood frozen wondering where this was going.

She finally reached me, but instead of stopping she went right past me and walked towards the door.

What was she doing? Where was she going?

I was too hung over to process all this. I stood there for a moment, trying to make sense of it all. Mr. Jacobs still talking into my ear.

I walked towards the door and peered into the hallway. I looked left and right, but Kylie was nowhere to be found.