Kylie and the Roommate Ch. 06

Story Info
Daniel tries to piece together what happened last night.
9.6k words
4.28
14.2k
37

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6

------------------------------------------------------------------

(Daniel)

I woke up some time in the early morning. My head was pounding and my whole body hurt. I tried to open my eyes, but the light from the window was shining right onto me. I moved my hand to shield myself, but it did little to help. The room was still spinning and I felt completely disoriented.

What the hell happened last night?

I felt like I had been hit by a truck. The ringing in my ears made it impossible to think.

I started with the obvious fact that I must have spent the night on the couch. My body was damp with sweat as I realized I still had all my clothes on. They reeked of booze. My stomach was doing backflips and I had to do everything in my power to keep from gagging. I laid there for a few more moments just trying to keep myself from getting sick.

It had been a long time since I had gotten this drunk. Before I met Kylie I had a tendency to go overboard with the drinking. There had been many mornings where I woke up just like this. Maybe even worse. Of course, I never saw a problem with it. I just liked to party and blow off steam. But when I started dating Kylie she called me out on it.

She had always hated when I got like this. The nights would start off fine, but sooner or later I would just lose control. It always ended the same way, me doing something stupid or embarrassing and then her taking care of me the whole night. Most mornings I couldn't even remember what happened.

After a few months of that, she had enough. She said I had to choose; her or the drinking. The choice was easy. Kylie was a knockout and I would be stupid to let my party life be the reason she got away. Since then I've had it under control. A few beers here and there and a stern look from Kylie always kept me on track. It had definitely been years since I felt like I did right now.

I blinked my eyes a few times, finally getting used to the light. I began trying to piece the night together. I had been at a bar. Obviously. I remember a lot of people there. Coworkers, I think?

That's right, it had been my boss's birthday. Things at work had not been going well and I really hope I didn't do anything too stupid. I remember talking in a group and someone handing me some shots. My stomach spasmed just thinking about it.

Did Kylie come with me? I vaguely remember her being all dolled up and beautiful as always, but I didn't remember her with me in the group. Surely she would have stopped me after a few shots if she was there. Where was she the whole night?

I tried to recall who I was speaking to. I remember seeing my coworker Megan. I always tried to flirt with her at work, but she had no interest in me. I'm sure last night wasn't any different, especially if I was drunk enough to black out.

But wasn't she mad about something? The thought of her being anything but a calm and confident diva was hard to imagine. She was the queen of the office and she knew it. But still the sense that she had been annoyed gnawed at me. I hope it wasn't something I had done.

My head continued to throb as I tried to recall what happened.

Then it hit me ...

Jason!

He was at the bar with us!

------------------------------------------------------------------

(Kylie)

Jason carried me to the back of the apartment, towards the bedrooms. I glanced over his shoulder at Daniel as we left the living room. He was dead to the world, completely asleep. When he gets like this, not even an earthquake could wake him.

I wish I could say I felt guilty about what I had just done. It's definitely not something I ever thought I would do. I had never cheated on Daniel before and really never even had a desire to. But Jason had awoken something in me.

I briefly thought back to my first few encounters with Jason. The thrill of showing off to this stranger who just so happened to be living in my apartment. There was an excitement I had never felt before, definitely not with Daniel. Stealing glances at one another, playing chicken to see who would back down first. I hadn't meant for it to escalate, but it had and I can't say I regretted it.

We had both fought back against these urges because we knew it was wrong. Yet somehow things always ended up going further and further. And each time we got away with it I grappled with these feelings, trying to make sense of the conflict inside of me.

But in the end the passion was just too strong. The animalistic desire just took over. Ever since that day when I saw Jason's thick cock in the bathroom for the first time, a part of me always knew that I would have him inside of me. And now being carried in Jason's strong arms, my freshly fucked pussy still tingling, I felt only satisfaction.

I snapped out of my thoughts as Jason dumped me onto the bed. I giggled as I looked up at him standing above me. I glanced around and realized we weren't in Jason's room, but were in mine and Daniel's.

I gave Jason a wicked smile. Fucking in the bed I shared with my boyfriend, while he was unconscious in the living room? This was exactly what I was talking about. I don't think it could get any more wrong than that, yet I wanted it more than anything.

I turned on my stomach feigning modesty, as if Jason hadn't just been plowing his dick into me in the living room. He climbed onto the bed and slipped my skirt off from around my waist and down my ankles, tossing it to the side. I had been so quick to get him inside me before that I hadn't managed to get it off. But now I lay there completely naked, feeling Jason's eyes on me. I wiggled my ass as I watched him stare, his cock jumping a little. I loved the way he looked at me. The bed moved as he straddled me, sitting on the back of my legs.

"Time for my massage?" I asked, as I lay my head flat and moved my hair to expose my back. Jason just laughed as he began kneading my shoulders. His hands felt amazing on me. He knew exactly how to touch every muscle. Pushing in just the right places.

"Wow Jason. This might be better than sex," I said jokingly.

I felt him adjust his position and scoot up my body just slightly, the head of his thick rod moving to rest over my slit, still drenched with both of our cum. He was already rock hard again and the weight of it against my intimate areas only made me wetter.

"Mmmmm...maybe not," I cooed.

He continued to massage my back while at the same time moving his hips back and forth slightly. His slick cock rubbing up and down my sensitive lips. Goosebumps rose up over my entire body. There was something so intoxicating about lying here naked underneath Jason, fully aware of how close our naked bodies were. Our bare skin touching, finally giving into what we had both craved for so long.

He slowly worked his way further down to my lower back, moving down my legs to get a better angle. He never stopped massaging me, getting deep into the muscles. His cock nestled right between my legs, the tip of it dangerously close to my pussy.

His hands slowly moved to the top of my ass. His thumbs pressed into the tissue, as he dragged them outwards towards my waist, gripping the sides of my hips.

I unconsciously began to push back into him, feeling the head of his cock stretch my entrance ever so slightly. I didn't know whether to focus on his extraordinary hands or his pulsing cock.

He ran his hands back up my back and onto my shoulders. I felt his weight shift as he slowly began to penetrate me. I let out a gasp, my pussy wrapping around him like a warm hug. His cock slowly slid into me, a little easier than the first time but still stretching me more than any man before. I moaned loudly.

He paused, giving us both a chance to appreciate the moment. Jason's cock was inside of me for the second time tonight. And even though I had fantasized about it so many times over the past few months, it was better than I could have ever imagined.

With his body on top of mine, he played with me. Rolling his hips around instead of thrusting. The circular motions, combined with his length and girth hit angles my pussy has never experienced. I felt fuller than I ever had before.

I arched my back, pushing my ass up to allow him to go even deeper. He continued to grind into me slowly, my body beginning to move with his. I don't know if it was his size or the anticipation of what was to come, but even with such simple movements he was driving me wild.

I felt Jason lean forward and begin to kiss my shoulder. His lips were soft as he worked his way up my neck, slowly and methodically. The slightest movement causing me to clench down on his cock. I bit my lip as he went further up to my ear, taking it into his mouth softly. My entire body had pins and needles.

"I'm gonna make this pussy mine tonight, Kay," he whispered.

I exhaled loudly, my eyes closed. "Ohhh God, Jason," I breathlessly responded. I could barely get the words out. My pussy involuntarily gripped down, trying to pull him further in.

Not needing any more encouragement, Jason drove his hips into me, pinning me down to the bed. It was hard to believe there was any deeper he could go, but I could feel his full length completely inside of me now. He pulled back slightly, beginning to thrust into me. They were short thrusts, just an inch or two coming out before plunging back in. My own soft moans started to be timed with his penetration.

Each thrust was hard, like he wanted to go as deep as possible. As the pace quickened, he pulled out further and further before sliding right back in. It wasn't long before I could feel almost his full length pistoning in and out of my throbbing pussy, each time sending a wave of pleasure through my entire body.

My moans echoed loudly through the room. I could barely breathe. I didn't have time to even think about how my boyfriend was just in the other room. My entire focus was on being fucked by Jason.

Besides my own sounds of ecstasy, the room was filled with the slapping of his body into my ass, yet it was slightly muffled as it vibrated deep into my pussy.

Pomf, Pomf, Pomf, Pomf, almost like a suction cup.

I could feel my ass jiggle with every thrust, moving along to the steady rhythm.

"Ughhh, Ughhh, Ughhh!" My breath was short and timed with the movement. I could feel my face getting flush. That welcome feeling of orgasm already starting to creep in. The ease at which Jason got me there again surprised me. Daniel barely ever made me come from sex, yet here I was about to come for the second time tonight.

Jason pushed deep into me once more and then sat back with his knees on either side of me. He placed his hands to the sides of the small of my back, pushing my hips to the bed. He was in complete control of me.

He slowed his movements, I'm sure watching as my lips gripped his hard cock. I squirmed in pleasure, my face pressed into the sheets.

"Give it to me. Give it to me, please," I whispered.

Jason gripped my ass hard and began thrusting, this new angle forcing me to move forward and backwards now. The bed rocked and bounced with every one of his thrusts, the momentum pulling me back to meet his cock each time.

"Yes, yes, yes!!!!!" It was pure bliss, as he hit the perfect spot inside my pussy each time. My mouth was open as I gripped hard at the sheets, arching my back.

My eyes began to roll to the back of my head. My entire body began to contract. Every muscle tensing up, preparing for what was coming.

"Fuck me! Fuck me, Jason! Just like that!!!" I yelled out.

He happily obliged and fucked me even harder, picking up the pace sensing how close I was.

He grunted with each thrust, which only further pushed me over the edge.

"Ohhhh my goddddddd," I began to scream. My legs began to shake underneath him. I was completely at his mercy. My toes curled as I squirmed.

"I-I'm gonna ....", my words caught in my throat as my breath quickened and my pussy involuntarily began to squeeze his cock tightly.

"CUMMMMMMMMMMM!" I finally let out in a scream, as my body finally let go completely, fully releasing the tension.

I melted into the bed, uncontrolled spasm rolling through me with each stroke of Jason's cock.

I laid there as his pumping slowed. He began to grind into me again, his full weight pressing down on me, like a heavy blanket. My body was just one big heart beat, I could feel my pulse wash over every inch of me, as we both melted into the bed.

------------------------------------------------------------------

(Daniel)

That's right! We had brought Jason with us last night.

Why would I ever have agreed to that?

I thought for a second, the earlier portions of the night coming back to me easier than the time at the bar. Kylie didn't want to come with me to the party. She wanted to stay home and stay with Jason. That feeling of jealousy, which had become all too familiar these past few months, burned in my chest.

It was his last night at the apartment. He was moving out today. I remember thinking it was better he come out with us, so at least I could keep an eye on him to make sure he didn't make any moves on Kylie. Some plan that was.

I wracked my brain trying to recall any details I could about Jason at the bar. I remember Megan spotting him immediately. That was her target for the night. Guess it wasn't enough that my girlfriend was attracted to this guy, the hottest girl in the office had to be too.

Did Jason go home with her? I doubt any man could resist Megan, she usually got what she wanted.

But no, that didn't seem right. I distinctly remember her being angry, so things must not have gone well with Jason.

An image of Kylie following Jason somewhere through the bar hit me. Everything was so fuzzy though. I must have been almost blacked out at that point. That feeling in the pit of my stomach grew though. Of course they were together. Just like always. But where were they going?

I really hated how close the two of them had gotten over these past few months. I can't believe I had been the one pushing Kylie to get along with Jason after he moved in. She wanted nothing to do with him at first, but having him pay for that room was the only way to keep our apartment after she lost her job.

But somewhere along the line things shifted. Spending time together, joking, laughing. I tried not to get jealous, but it was more than just a friendship. Too many signs pointed to an attraction between the two of them. Little slip ups or incidents that were always so easily explained away. I was left feeling like I was the crazy one, but I knew something was off.

A small amount of relief went through me as I remembered that today he was moving out.

I rolled over on the couch, thinking maybe I would close my eyes for a little bit longer. But as I shifted I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder. More memories of last night came rushing back to me.

------------------------------------------------------------------

(Kylie)

Jason slowly pulled out of me and fell onto the bed, out of breath.

I took a moment to relish the post orgasm feeling, my eyes closed as my breath returned. I rolled to my side, my hand under my head. I glanced over at Jason on his back, his chest heaving up and down.

This is what I had been missing all this time, and I'm not sure I could ever go back to anything else. A man who knew exactly how to take care of his woman. To give her exactly what she needed.

I couldn't help but take in his impressive physique. The veins bulged in his arms, all the way up to his shoulders. It had been the first thing I had noticed about him when he moved in. My attraction to him was undeniable even back then.

I glanced up at his face. There was an intensity in his eyes that I could just get lost in. He had a wry smile and his lips called to me. I leaned over and kissed him hard. The feeling of the stubble against my skin and the musk of his cologne sending another shiver down my spine.

I pulled back and looked down at the rest of his body. His chest and abs looked like they were carved from marble. But it was impossible to focus on them. Because just slightly further was his throbbing cock. Standing straight up at attention.

My body craved him.

I looked at him once more and my instincts just took over. I jumped on top of him, right onto his legs. I had clearly taken him by surprise. His cock rested against my belly and I could feel it pulsing, wanting to be back inside me.

"Now it's my turn to fuck you," I said.

His eyebrows raised, but he had a look of intrigue.

I leaned down and placed my hands on both sides of him. I got in just close enough to give him a soft kiss. I slowly lifted my hips and dragged them up the length of his cock. I was still tingling with orgasm. My clit sent a bolt of electricity through my entire body as his cock slid across it.

I moved up and down, feeling my pussy leaking onto him. Every time I got to the tip I could feel his cock involuntarily jolt as it tried to enter me. But I continued to tease.

I leaned down, "Do you wanna be inside me, Jason?" I asked as if I didn't know.

"You know I do," he responded. His hands went to my hips, trying to guide me onto him.

"But maybe we shouldn't? I was awfully loud before. I wouldn't want to wake up the neighbors. Or my sleeping boyfriend..." I said seductively.

"But Kay, I need it..."

I leaned forward, pushing my breasts towards his face. His cock was probably an inch from my opening, pointing straight at it. He tried to thrust up to make contact, but I easily moved with him to prevent it, not ready to end my teasing.

"What do you need, Jason?" I rubbed my tits into his face. My nipple grazed by his mouth.

Jason extended his tongue and licked around my areola. His hands moved up to my breast and massaged them as his mouth engulfed them.

"Mmmmmm, tell me, Jason. I wanna hear you say it, baby."

Jason paused and looked up at me, his face right between my tits. I looked down at him.

"I need your pussy, Kay. I don't care who hears, I just need to be inside you."

I leaned down and found his lips again, as I moved back slowly. As his cock made contact with my pussy, I gasped. I moved my hips just slightly allowing his head to move around my opening.

I lined it up perfectly, no hands needed, and slowly began to sink back. I savored every inch of his cock as it entered into me. Being on top, it felt like it went on forever. I bit my lip wondering when I would come to the end, not understanding how it felt even longer than when he had been slamming into me just moments ago.

When I finally arrived at the base, I began to grind my hips down on to him. My mouth was wide open again as I was beginning to get used to this fullness. The way he stretched me was unlike anything I had ever experienced and I wasn't sure anything else would ever be enough.

Finally regaining my composure I kissed him once more. My tongue swimming in his mouth as I continued to rock back and forth. He moved his hands down to my ass, guiding me gently. My clit continued to rub at the base of his cock, sending tingles throughout my body with every touch.

I straightened up, putting my hands on his hard chest and began to bounce my ass up and down onto him. It felt amazing to be in control this time, pushing that cock deep into me, exactly where I wanted it. It was like scratching an itch that I had never been able to before.

Up and down I went, getting into the perfect rhythm. Faster and faster, my ass bouncing on his cock. A warm sensation began spreading through my entire body. My eyes were closed. I was in a sort of trance. My one hand made its way up to my breast, while the other kept my balance. I could feel how erect my nipple was and I gently rolled it between my fingers.

My breath was becoming shallow and being replaced with soft moans. The world was completely shut out, the only thing that mattered was trying to pull every bit of pleasure from this perfect cock between my legs.