Kylie and the Roommate Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Where the hell had she gone?

I slowly left the room and walked down the hall. I could hear the shower running as I approached the bathroom. The door was ajar for some reason. I peaked in as I searched for Kylie, phone still on my ear barely listening to my boss's voice.

I froze in my tracks.

There in the shower was Jason. And there was Kylie.

On her knees, with his gigantic cock in her mouth.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My girlfriend. Giving a blowjob to our roommate in the shower. And not just any blowjob. She was going to town on this cock. Licking it up and down, trying to get it as far down her throat as she could. I had never seen her give so much enthusiasm to sucking dick.

She popped the cock out of her mouth and replaced it with Jason's balls. His enormous dick rested on the top of her head.

"Call me a slut, Jason," Kylie said, looking up at him, in between licking his balls. Neither of them had noticed me peering in from the doorway.

Jason grabbed his cock and smacked her in the face. Kylie giggled in return, looking completely in awe at this other man's member.

"You're MY slut. My little cock hungry whore. Now open that pretty mouth."

Kylie obeyed and Jason inserted himself into her. He grabbed her head and began to face fuck her. I could hear the noises of Kylie's mouth being filled with cock. She choked only slightly, handling it like a pro and looking like she was loving every second.

"Daniel? Daniel! Are you even listening?" My boss screamed into my ear, momentarily waking me up from this nightmare. I moved away from the bathroom so I could focus for just a moment.

"Sorry, sir! Please give me a chance to explain!" I whispered into the phone. I don't know why, but I didn't want Kylie and Jason to know I had seen them in there.

"The time for explanation has passed Daniel. Your work has been slacking for weeks now. You are missing deadlines, leaving work early."

"But sir, you don't understand --" I tried to plead my case.

"It doesn't matter Daniel. Because after the scene you pulled last night, you have given me no other choice. You're fired."

I was stunned. My world was spinning.

"Please sir! There has to be something I can do!"

"I'm sorry, Daniel."

The phone went silent.

What was I going to do?

I slumped backwards leaning against the wall in the hallway. My hands went to my face, covering my eyes, hoping that when I opened them I would wake up back on the couch.

"Fuck me now," I heard Kylie command from the other room.

--------------------------------------------------------------

(Kylie)

As I walked naked down the hall, my whole body tingled with the knowledge of what I was about to do.

I was about to cross the line. That line that makes you think about the consequences of your actions. The line that tells you to stop, when your body tells you to go. The line that had kept this slut inside me dormant all these years.

I opened the door to the bathroom and purposely left it open behind me, my new found freedom pushing me forward. I pushed back the shower curtains and there was Jason. His muscular body still gave me little butterflies in my stomach and instant wetness down there, just like the first day I had seen him nude in this very bathroom.

He looked over at me with surprise as I climbed in with him. I pressed my body against his and kissed him deeply. His hands naturally moved to my ass as he pulled me in closer. Our tongues played with each other's as the water cascaded over us.

As I pulled my lips away from his, I looked him in the eyes.

"I want your cock now."

"Daniel is gonna catch us, Kay," Jason responded, but I could feel his cock already hardening as it pressed into my belly.

"No more hiding. I don't care who sees me any more."

I sank to my knees in front of him. His cock was already hard for me. I loved that I had that effect on him, even after a night full of sex.

I slowly licked from his base to his head. I swirled my tongue around the tip, an expert now in what Jason liked. I felt the air from the bathroom door, knowing that if Daniel walked by he would see me sucking on this fat cock. The thought only made me want it more. That inner slut coming out.

I shoved Jason's cock down my throat in one motion. I had enough practice with it and was getting a lot better at deepthroating him. I reached up and took his balls in my hand, pulling them slightly towards me and I got him further and further down my throat.

I took Jason out of my mouth and rested his cock on my face. It was bigger than my head. I took his balls into my mouth and sucked on them gently, watching Jason's face writhe in pleasure.

"Call me a slut, Jason", I said, in between my sloppy licks and kisses. My saliva coating every inch of Jason.

Jason looked down at me, on my knees in the shower. He took his cock and slapped it across my cheek. Not too hard, but enough that it shocked me. I could really feel the weight of it. It was degrading and hot all at the same time. It's something I would never let Daniel do. But for Jason, I loved it.

I giggled as he did it again, this time on the other cheek.

His eyes met mine and I smiled.

"You're MY slut. My little cock hungry whore. Now open that pretty mouth."

My smile grew even wider.

I did as I was told and let Jason take control. He grabbed the back of my head and forced his cock into me.

I loved the feeling of being used. My body existing only to give pleasure. Jason's cock pistoned in and out of my mouth, with more and more force as he went. He would push it deep and hold it there. I would hold my breath, my eyes watering. I was drunk on his cock.

Finally he pulled it out, my spit clinging to it and dripping down onto my body.

I stood up and turned around facing the shower wall. I pushed my ass out and looked back slightly.

"Fuck me now," I commanded.

Jason needed little encouragement. He penetrated me easily. My pussy finally adapting to the sheer size of his member.

In the shower, the echoes of our bodies slapping against each other were even more pronounced. His hands moved up my body and grabbed onto my breasts, holding them tightly. He pinched at the nipples as he continued to slam into me.

He pushed me right up against the wall, my face squished against the cold tile.

"Oh god, Jason," I moaned, encourage him to fuck me even harder.

He moved me away from the wall and forced me to bend over even more, allowing him to pull back almost completely before burying himself into me again. My eyes grew wide

My mind was empty. The world didn't exist around me. I was spinning. Drunk with pleasure.

I felt him grab my hair and pull my head back. My head pointed to the ceiling as Jason slammed into my cunt.

"Who's slut are you?" he asked as he grunted into me.

"I'm your slut," I moaned.

He pulled my hair a little harder. My pussy was dripping.

"Say it louder," he commanded.

"I'M YOUR SLUT!" I yelled out as loud as I could.

--------------------------------------------------------------

(Daniel)

I turned my attention back to the bathroom, peeking in from around the corner.

Kylie was facing the wall as Jason pumped into her from behind. He grabbed her hair and the look on her face was pure ecstasy.

I have never seen her look so out of control. It's like she was his play thing, to do with whatever he desired.

He pumped into her hard. Her ass and tits bouncing with every thrust.

I ducked back behind the corner, just trying to process everything.

Just a few minutes ago I was getting fired, now my girlfriend was getting railed in the shower. Was this really happening?

Kylie's yells forced me to look again.

"I'M YOUR SLUT!" she screamed out.

She was shaking with orgasm as I just stood there. This other man making my girlfriend come with ease.

Jason pulled out of her and slapped his cock on her ass a few times. I cringed at how much bigger he was than me.

"Turn around," he commanded her.

She did as she was told, barely on this planet as she continued to recover.

He picked her up with ease and pinned her to the wall. Her legs wrapped around him as they embraced in a kiss. Her arms draped over his shoulders and behind his head.

Somehow the kiss hurt even more. A moment of intimacy instead of the raw animalistic sex that had just been taking place.

Jason moved his arms to the inside and scoped her leg onto his shoulder. He did the same with the other one. His cock pointed straight out, resting just at the entrance of her pussy. He pushed forward and slid into her with ease. How many times had he fucked her, I wondered.

I heard Kylie gasp and begin to moan with pleasure.

His gigantic cock pistoned in and out of her and she scratched at his back. She was completely at his mercy.

I was frozen both mentally and physically. I couldn't take my eyes off of the scene. I should have yelled out or ran in to punch Jason. Or maybe I should have just run away, knowing my relationship was over. But I was stuck.

Watching Kylie act like the slut I always feared she was, was both arousing and nauseating. I could see her face, her eyes shut closed and her mouth hung open. Her moaning grew louder and louder with every thrust. I had never seen that look on her face.

"GOD I LOVE YOUR COCK, JASON! I NEED THIS COCK! PLEASE DON'T STOP FUCKING ME EVER!".

"I'm gonna fuck you ever day," Jason answered. He continued to plow into her.

"YESSSSSSS!!! I'M YOURS!!! I'M YOURS EVERYDAY. THIS PUSSY IS YOURS!"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I just continued to watch my girlfriend take this dick deep inside her, wondering how I had never seen her enjoy my cock as much as this one.

"Tell me who's the best fuck you've ever had," Jason ordered.

"YOU'RE THE BEST I'VE EVER HADDDDDD," She yelled, clearly not caring who heard it.

"Say my name, Kay," Jason exclaimed.

"JASON! JASON! JASON! YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME CUMMMMM AGAINNNNNNNN," She screamed at the top of her lungs.

"CUM INSIDE ME! CUM INSIDE ME, BABY!!!!!! MAKE ME YOUR CUMSLUT!!!!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------

(Kylie)

I felt the eruption of sperm inside me and Jason pushed into me as deep as possible. My own orgasm shook my entire body making me go completely limp. Jason held me against the wall as both of us breathed heavily. The running water was the only noise I could hear.

I felt Jason's cock twitch inside of me causing me to spasm and let out a small giggle. Even that little twitch sent another wave of pleasure from my head to my toes. Our foreheads were pressed together and Jason just held me in his arms.

He slowly removed himself from me and let me down. I could feel his cum deep inside of me beginning to drip out and down my leg, no longer plugged up by his amazing dick.

I shut the water to the shower and I turned and saw Daniel in the doorway. I was surprised that he had watched instead of interrupting, but it would have made little difference. I was done denying myself the pleasure that I wanted.

Daniel's phone was still in his hand and he looked like he was in shock.

"Who was on the phone?" I asked, as if he hadn't just wanted another man cum inside me.

"M-my boss," Daniel was finally able to get out. "I just got fired."

"Well not surprising after last night." I replied.

I turned towards Jason. "You should cancel those movers, looks like you'll be staying. We'll need you so we can afford rent, after all."

I reached out and grabbed Jason's still hard cock and pulled him gently out of the shower. I turned towards Daniel in front of the door, pulling Jason along by his dick.

"But maybe we move you out of that tiny guest room. We'll have much more space in my room."

As we pushed past Daniel, I looked at him.

"Guess you were right. I am a slut."

With that I led Jason to my bedroom and closed the door, getting one last look at Daniel's face before letting Jason ravage me once more.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I know this is fiction and not real life but still, the only question I have is how in the blazes did Daniel ever land a girl like Kylie? He seems like a bloody loser and inconsiderate bastard, through and through. For example:

1. He invites a man to live in their spare room against the wishes of his girl.

2. He makes her help the outsider when she doesn't even want to see his face.

3. He was more happy to have "someone to have beer with" than the fact that Kylie was extremely stressed out from her life.

4. He didn't join his girl in the gym and was out of shape by his own admission. Like, what the hell? Can't even take care of himself.

5. He forgets washing dishes whenever it's his turn, as Kylie recalled and she has to do it always.

6. Then, he went to meet his friend that his girl didn't like, even after hearing that Kylie wanted to clean the place. Instead of helping his woman, he went out to chat with someone who his girl didn't like. Showed his priorities very well.

7. Kylie had to keep his drinking habit in check. Guy can't even think about trying therapy or going clean. Fan-fucking-tastic. A bloody drunk who needs other people to remind him about moderation.

8. Never made out time on weekends for Kylie and himself.

9. Slacked on his work.

10. Apparently, he doesn't recognise the smell of semen which is quite strong.

11. He didn't ever took a day off for Kylie if she ever got sick before he felt suspicious of her.

12. He always gets distracted by her ass and can't keep track of her words. Because if nothing is obvious than everything is fine. For him, that is.

13. Negligence towards important work in office. One has to wonder how many times he has been negligent towards Kylie, if the dishes example is anything to go by.

14. Has no backbone whatsoever. Like, he saw something really wrong and the coward can't even properly confront her. He didn't have the balls to look after her properly either. Showed such minimal interest in her life, it's a bit insulting.

15. And at the birthday party of his boss, he showed clear interest in another woman (even if you can wave it off as guy being guy), expected Kylie to just stand there quietly like a pet while he downed shots after shots instead of refusing alcohol and making some alone time with Kylie to actually salvage his relationship and then he did something that he should alert towards because he has done that in the past: getting drunk out of his mind and making a fool out of himself.

***

I can't feel sorry for Daniel. He was complacent, self-absorbed, pathetic and inconsiderate loser. Jason is a bloody asshole and Kylie is a slutty bitch. But Daniel isn't free of any burden. His past and present actions brought about this result. Whether he deserved this happening to him or not, well, that's a matter of personal opinion. I would have preferred if Kylie tried to save her relationship with Daniel, if Jason tried to help them do something with each other, and then Daniel being himself, screws everything up and Kylie breaks up with him. Jason comforts her and gets closer to her and then their relationship goes forward. Just hypontic magic dicks, pleasure addiction and sex marathons without any effect on body seem ridiculous. Also, Kylie gave in to temptation too early. She should have felt more conflict and depression before throwing her life away to infidelity. But, overall, nice story. A cautionary take for a man about how to treat his woman with respect and love, showing her support and comfort when she needs it and paying proper attention to her desires and words, making the best possible compromise in any given situation. If she is any good, she will reject temptation right off and discuss any problematic situations clearly with her man.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

To all you lames who feel for the cuck in this story, that’s what happens when you give no boundaries to your woman and put her in a house with an attractive strange man. Daniel created the environment for Kylie to be a slut and she resisted for a while and then gave into temptation. As most women would when dating a weak man.

To the author, excellent, realistic story. Extremely well written. I rated them 5 stars throughout. Just a couple critiques, I would’ve spent less time describing each sexual encounter. Reading pages of a drawn out sex scene gets annoying to me. To me it’s the story and buildup that makes the fantasy hot and a little sexual mystery never hurt. Secondly, there could’ve been more of a buildup of tension between the two main characters other than the external circumstances. Spend more time describing the teasing and the conflict going through the girl’s head. She was a bit too eager but if you had created more bipolar emotions in her where on the one hand she is deeply craving Jason, bet then she’s getting angry at herself and him for crossing lines, and then maybe even some forceful escalation from Jason, it would increase the tension and make the climax better. You did a good job of escalation but could’ve been even better. I hope you keep writing! Haven’t seen a story this good in a long while.

ZyderveldZyderveld8 months ago

Nah, shit ending. The rest of the story was hot, but you didn't need to destroy the poor guy. He didn't do anything wrong, and making her a heartless slut doesn't fit any of the buildup. Shame.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

She cheats in front of him, he gets fired and gets told I'm breaking up with you for a bigger cock.

The bloke is just a typical looser who can't keep his girlfriend

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Nah this type of story is infuriating. Like she's a cheating asshole and while there doesn't need to be "happy ending", there's no point for her to be infuriated that she got called out. Shits fucked

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
My Roommate Takes My Girlfriend His girlfriend seduces his roommate.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Bet with Roommate Leads to Cuckold Bet with college roommate goes wrong and I end up cucked.in Interracial Love
Cucking the Snowbound Couple Hot stranger gets snowed in with a honeymooning couple.in Loving Wives
More Stories