My Gloryhole Wife

Story Info
I find my wife at a gloryhole.
1.7k words
4.23
5.5k
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Jojo and I had always had a decent sex life, but somewhere along the way it turned into blowjobs in the shower, don't get me wrong, I love a good blowjob but sometimes I want to get deep in my wife's pussy.

We had talked about the swinging scene and a threesome but it never went anywhere.

I wanted to watch her with another sex partner but she was noncommittal.

We moved from Vegas back to Texas into the country part of a small town, my wife and I worked from home but she had a office in town that her company paid for and she would go in occasionally to do conference calls or in person meetings.

One Saturday my wife had to go to the next town over to shop with her sister so I went to town.

I was at the local coop hanging out with the guys when I overheard one talking about the new gloryhole place opening,

I was all ears when he said the sheriff owns the joint so it will never get busted.

I asked when does it open and he said its open now and they got some really good girls working the holes.

I asked what do you mean by really good?

He told me they swallow or at least keep sucking until after you cum.

I thought yeah that's nice as my wife usually pulls off and spits as soon as I start cumming.

I asked what does it cost and how many girls do they have, he told me it's 150 bucks and there are 3 holes.

I thought wow why not swing by and see if it's worth it, I had the cash in pocket.

I pulled up and followed the directions he gave me walking through a couple of businesses and parking lots thinking they are really hiding this place.

I reach the door and a guy says that will he 150 bucks, I pay and ask how busy is it and he says there are a few guys ahead as only one girl showed up so far.

I make my way to the back and stand inline with 2 guys waiting, the door opens and a guy steps out with his 9 inch dick still free and says damn she can give head as he is stuffing that monster in his pants.

The guy in front of me asked if she swallowed his cum and he said yeah, I had my dick buried in her throat when I came she had no choice.

I was thinking wow if this chick can deep throat him she should have no problem with my 7 inches.

I wait a few minutes for the 2 guys in front to unload their balls and finally it's my turn.

I walk in and start pulling out me cock as o see a hand with red orange fingernail polish at the hole. I think hmm seems like I've seen that before somewhere.

I put my cock in the hole and feel her stroke it and start sucking, she is giving me the best blowjob ever and I start to cum, she holds me in her mouth until I'm finished and I feel like I need to get a glimpse of her so I quickly look through the hole before she turns away.

I I swear at that glance it's my wife but think no way, she is at work and no way she deep throats and swallows cum.

I head back to the front and ask the clerk if the girl in that booth is here regularly,

He says usually she is here during the week but came in today because the other girls called in.

Said she is really good at what she does and he told me she is most popular girl at lunchtime and always in the same booth.

I was thinking about how I could get back during the week as I work from home and going to town isn't something I do often.

My wife had been going to the office a lot lately so I thought I'll wait till she is gone and get my dick sucked and be back home.

As I walked to the exit door a guy came out of the office and I looked in and could see a screen and swear that I saw my wife topless staring at a hole in the wall.

I thought no way that's her and headed out, I checked the parking lot all around looking for my wife's car but never spotted it.

My wife said she would be home by 2 pm and it was now 1:30 so I figured I better get going.

I drove back around to the front of the complex and saw my wife's car coming out of a parking garage. I turned off and thought holt shit maybe she was there.

I pulled in after her and said I was at the coop and. How did the shopping go?

She said she didn't see anything worth buying and went in.

Sunday night I saw her painting her nails purple and thought that's not a common color.

I came up with plan to be at the gloryhole at lunch time on Monday if my wife went into the office.

Sure enough she said she had a call and I saw her put a bag in her car that wasn't a laptop, which really got me thinking as I never saw her take that bag to work before.

I waited a bit and headed to town and got to the gloryhole and went in, handed the clerk my 150 bucks and asked busy? He said just getting started, 3 guys inline and only one girl in so far.

I was wondering if it was the same girl or not so headed back and sure enough the same hole had a line.

I got in line with the other guys and obviously they were together as they were talking about how she gives the best blowjobs of all the girls.

I waited my turn as the 3 guys got their dicks sucked then I was my turn.

I walked in and unzipped my cock and saw a woman's hand with purple nails in the hole, I didn't know how to react but stuck my cock in and let her go to town,

I didn't last long especially thinking it was wife back there and came in her mouth,

I pulled back and zipped up with a lot on my mind.

I came back out and 4 guys were waiting, one was saying he brought a condom so he could fuck her again, I asked what he meant by that and he said throw a 100 dollar bill in shove your cock in with a condom and she will put her pussy to the hole to fuck.

I was like no way but had to find out, they sold condoms in the front so I went and bought an overpriced condom and got back in line, still 4 guys ahead of me.

Finally it was my turn I walked in tossed a 100 dollar bill in the hole, slapped the condom on and stuck my cock through the hole, I saw her hand move and felt something push its way on my cock.

I knew it was a wet pussy and I tried my best to fuck her through the hole but it was all her, my wife has a small mole on her ass cheek and I could just make it out through the hole and instantly came thinking this is my wife.

I was amazed I could cum again that quick after having cum just minutes before.

I zipped up and headed out as quick as I could, when I opened the door a guy was standing there with his cock out and it was the biggest I've ever seen, he was stroking it and said come on man her shift is almost over, I need to fuck that pussy.

Holy shit I didn't know how to feel, I just left and went home.

My wife got home about an hour later, I came out to greet her and she looked just like she left, I was having second thoughts that it was a coincidence with the nail polish and the mole.

I asked where she was for lunch and she shocked me by saying the same place you were, I was speechless for a second and then said that was you?

She said yes, did you think I wouldn't recognize my husband's cock you have a spot right on top and I knew if I repainted my nails you would know.

I said wow I never knew you like sucking dick enough to do it in spare time.

She said well I like cock but I get 75 dollars for every guy that l suck and as you know 100 extra to fuck.

I asked how long has this been going on and she said about month,I've probably sucked and swallowed cum from every cock in town and I like it.

I said and you've been fucking some too.

She said yeah a few figured out the code and I figured out I like big cocks fucking me.

I told her I always wanted us to swing and have sex with others why the gloryhole?

She told me because it was all secret she didn't have to see who she was with and they couldn't recognize her.

I had to admit when i thought about my wife with another man it was always faceless nameless guys, I told her that I has seen the lines of guys and how big some were.

She told me yes some are the biggest cocks she ever fucked and she prefers to fuck them over a blowjob.

I said wow my baby is a dirty girl, how much have you made?

She told me she was making 750 bucks a day average, that didn't include the fucking as that was hers alone.

I told my wife I won't be back to the hole to see you but would need a blowjob every day

I told her maybe now we can do swinger parties in the next town.

She said she has already and knows when the next one is.