Kylie Minogue - Equilibrium

Story Info
Things have to be in balance with Kylie Minogue...
10.5k words
4.87
10.3k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
741 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is in no way connected with the subject. This story contains adult material and is only suitable for people over the age of 18. If you are under 18 please stop reading now. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living, dead, or undead, is purely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over 18. Do not use this without my permission. (c) Copyright Viper_Noj 2002 onwards. Now, on with the story!

* * * * *

Warning - This story is about Pegging. If you don't like that topic, I advise you to stop reading now. If you don't like it, please don't send me abuse about it.

* * * * *

Kylie Minogue grunted as she rode intently up and down on her boyfriends cock, relishing the sensation of his rock hard cock sliding in and out of her sweet pussy as she ground down into him. Was he her boyfriend? Well they were fucking intently and had been for months now, he was practically living at her place, but they weren't really dating. He was actually her personal trainer, more than a few years younger than her and in fantastic shape, that she'd seduced into her bed after some very effective workouts. She was riding on top cowgirl style with a blissful smile, knees around his hips and hands on his shoulders, grunting through hard breaths as she rode hard, thrusting and driving her hips into him again and again to bury his thick shaft deeply into her body, muscles clenching her velvet tunnel tightly around him. She'd already climaxed, his cock doing the work on her already and now she was focussed intently on making him come.

It didn't take much more of her gorgeous petite body riding up and down on him, her sweet pussy squeezing hungrily at his cock and clinging tightly to his sensitive head as it dragged through her silky grasp. With another minute he tensed up, cock going rock hard inside her to let her know she'd done her job and to ride him hard, clamping down with her muscles and giving a last few seconds of intense effort until he burst inside her with a long groan of pleasure, Kylie giggling as his fingers dug into her soft skin, gripping her hips tightly as she shoved herself down as deep as possible as she felt him climax, cock throbbing inside her as she rhythmically worked at him with her muscles to encourage every last drop of his load into her snug pussy. With a final strain her flopped back exhausted, chest heaving breaths in as she diminutive Aussie sank down into his lap and pulled herself in close to him, hands sliding around his body as she kissed him softly, their tongues entwining as they recovered. After a minutes rest, Kylie stretched her legs and lifted herself off him, softening cock slipping from her silky tunnel as she extracted herself and rolled over onto the bed beside him.

"Good morning," he said with a smile. They hadn't spoken yet, Kylie simply making the move to get things started before they had wordlessly fucked with her on top.

"Morning," she murmured pleasantly. Their relationship was based on sex, no question about it, and she liked to screw him at least once a day, sometimes more. She always liked giving him a morning workout, it helped him warm up for his day of training; well, that was her humorous rationale behind it. They lay together for a while, his hand just resting on her hip as she laid in gorgeous nudity beside him, his eyes roaming over her perky petite body; humble breasts, slender waist, curvy feminine hips and shaved pussy above her lovely legs.

"You better go and get in the shower," she said, glancing to the clock and knowing he had to go to work. She had to as well, so she needed to get going. He grumbled but got up, hand sliding reluctantly from her pale skin as he headed for the bathroom to get ready. She gave a stretch, feet nowhere near the end of the bed as she splayed her tiny body out and rested once more, listening to him in the bathroom and the sound of the shower running. When he returned a few minutes later, he was treated to the sight of the pint sized Australian laid out nude on the bed before him, taking her in and appreciating it as she wiggled a little for him. After a kiss goodbye, he headed out for the gym to get on with his work day and left her to get on with hers.

Their relationship, as much as it was one, had started a few months earlier when she'd decided to step up her workout routine and get a new personal trainer. He was tall and handsome, but crucially was in great shape and clearly knew how to get results, so she'd chosen him to work with. He'd been very pleased to work with her unsurprisingly and had asked what her goals were and what she was aiming to achieve. She'd told him how she wanted to keep the fitness and flexibility she already had, able to do the splits with ease which she'd demonstrated to him much to his enjoyment, but that she wanted to get seriously strong and toned. She'd wanted some proper definition to her muscles, a real six pack set of abs and overall a lean, muscular kind of figure. It was different from what she'd always aimed at, which was just general fitness and maintaining a weight.

He had got to work on her, setting out a rigorous workout plan for her with exercises every day, plenty of weights and things to push her, as well as giving her a full diet plan to make sure she was getting the right things. Being in great shape anyway it didn't take long to start really making a change, and with his very hands-on training technique it was a lot of fun; their chemistry was evident, flirting and teasing each other, him making sure to put his hands on Kylie at any opportunity, bending her into all manner of positions with the excuse of keeping her muscles stretched out and flexibility intact like she wanted. Kylie made sure to wear very tight clothing for it, choosing tight sports bras, form fitting leggings and tiny G-strings to give him maximum opportunity to take in her curves.

After around two months, with intense workouts every day that left her exhausted, she was looking great; her abs were coming together, flatter and just a breath away from the six pack she wanted, and her body looked lean and toned. Her legs were strong, arms and shoulders nicely defined, plus she had more energy and strength like she'd wanted. Their workouts were tough but Kylie looked forward to them every day, getting his hands on her and pushing herself hard to impress him, which was obviously working given her physique. Unable to contain her desires for him any longer, and sure he felt very much the same, she had propositioned him after a late evening workout one Friday night, after they'd been commenting on how good a session they'd had.

"How about you come back to my place and give me another workout?" was what she'd said, or something to that effect. It had been blunt, and he'd been rather surprised to say the least by the invitation, but understandably interested. After confirming with her more than once whether she was kidding, and her assuring him she was not, he said he'd very much like to come back to her place and work out all the bits of her he hadn't had a chance to. After wrapping up their workout, they'd gone back to her place and had at it in a hungry, passionate romp, wasting no time in showering and going straight at it in a hot, sweaty encounter than had been everything she'd wanted. He had a nice cock and evidently knew how to use it, making her come frustratingly easily, not seeming to be phased by her celebrity status as he took her to task and fucked her nice and hard, culminating with a thick load being emptied in her tight pussy as she groaned with pleasure.

It had been a very intense, exhausting night; after their first fuck and a shower, they'd proceeded to had sex twice more that night, then he'd screwed her again the following morning. By the time she got to her workout session with him that night she was already tired and struggled through her reps, but he'd made it up to her by going home with her, showering her off and then devouring her sweet, bald pussy till she came hard. He of course fucked her after that, and she was very happy with that. She'd invited him to do it regularly, as often as he wanted to in fact, but for a reduced hourly personal training charge as part of the deal; it was ridiculous of course, she didn't even remotely need the money from saving a few pounds an hour on her PT, but she loved using it to exercise some power over him, some control. He had grumbled a little, tempted to point that out in fact, but he'd agreed to get, or rather, keep his hands on the Australian pop princess.

Quietly pleased with herself, their relationship had taken off in a very straightforward and primal fashion, where she went and worked out hard with him every evening, and then he went home with her and fucked her equally hard afterwards. They'd head back to hers, barely managing to keep their hands off each other, then get in and take a shower together after which they'd go at it like rabbits; their activities were energetic and varied, with him physically dominating her petite form sometimes and her taking charge on top others, trying every possible position, some light bondage and spanking. She would suck his cock deeply for him, having no problems going deepthroat on his gorgeous cock and swallowing afterwards, while he licked her pussy and ass with equal vigour. He most often came inside of her, loving riding her to the end and exploding deep within her petite body, but he sometimes came over her toned tummy, in her mouth or occasionally over her face. She didn't really mind any of the options really.

His strength and stamina wore her out, being in the fantastic shape that he was, and at the end of every day she was completely exhausted by his workout in both the gym and bedroom, but she loved it. Her own strength and stamina improved with the fitness he gave her however and soon she was keeping up with him, their sex life only going from strength to strength. After a couple of weeks together, and with him hinting at it pretty clearly, she'd let him have her ass; anal sex was something she'd got into years before, loving the different, intense sensation it gave and it turned her on how much guys loved to squeeze themselves into her petite ass, stretching her sphincter out around their cock with a groan as they pushed into her tightest hole. He had been putty in her hands as she'd let him do it, not literally though as she'd been down on all fours, grunting at the divine stretch and satisfaction of it all.

All of that had happened in the first couple of weeks, and she'd waited until they'd been going at it for around a month before she introduced her biggest desire - Pegging.

She'd been quite clear with it, straightforward and upfront with the whole issue, telling him that she was very into pegging, that she'd got into it many years before when she was in her 20s and that she'd like to do it with him. He'd been very taken aback by the idea, as surprised she'd mentioned it as anything else, having no problem with letting her take control in the energetic back and forth of their fantastic sex life but not having expected that. He'd expressed his reticence, really unsure of doing it even though he most definitely wanted to keep on fucking her and wanted her to be happy; Kylie had taken it cautiously but slowly pressured him on the topic, talking to him about it to gauge his negativity towards it and where that was, telling him about how much fun it was, how good she could make him feel and how hot it would be to let her be properly in charge, which she knew he liked by the way his thick cock pulsed in her hand as she told him about whilst giving him a handjob.

Her approach changed however as he continued to resist her; she could tell he was turned on by the idea, and she knew he would like it when she did it if he just relaxed and let her teach him, but his biggest concern was feeling like he was giving up his manhood or sexuality somehow. It was pretty common, she'd encountered it with other men that she'd turned onto pegging, and she knew that he'd appreciate it when she broke that down. Her approach turned a little from carrot to stick, no longer just encouraging him with how great things could be if he allowed her to peg him, but also suggesting that if they didn't try it, if he didn't bend to her will, that she might not let him fuck her in the ass any more or perhaps they might need to end their relationship all together since it was something she needed to give her complete satisfaction. Their relationship could go back to being strictly professional, instead of very, very personal.

She let off the pressure for a couple of days to let him decide, hinting that she needed an answer. After a brief discussion, where he asked what she would do for him in return should he give in to her satisfaction, her luscious promise of "anything" with absolute integrity sealed it. He had relented and told her what she wanted to hear - that he'd do it. She had smiled gleefully and immediately sealed the deal with a blowjob, a nice deepthroat followed by a facial to show him her appreciation of his change of heart, after which they'd had a discussion about the logistics of everything and where she wanted to start. Whilst she was very eager to get her groove on, she also knew she needed to start him out gently and build him up to enjoy it, otherwise it would all become a negative experience for him; as a result, she suggested he came and saw her toy collection and got an idea of what it was she would be using so as to acquaint himself and get used to the idea.

She took him to her bedroom and opened her cupboards to reveal her rather impressive collection of sex toys; she had lots that were for herself of course, a huge assortment of dildos and vibrators, some quite serious bondage toys, but it was her strap-ons and anal sex toys she focused on for him. She had several harnesses and a lot of possible dildos for them of all shapes and sizes, some contoured and shaped for different stimulation, but her favourites were in the harnesses, which were primarily her small starter toy, quite smooth, narrow and only a few inches long, and her more preferred proper dildo, a seven inch purple toy with ridges and shapes to it. She also had strapless dildos and a good collection of plugs, beads and assorted other toys. He'd be interested to see everything she owned, and she had assured him that she'd use everything she had to bring him maximum pleasure.

Kylie hadn't waited any longer, wanting to strike while the iron was hot and had immediately got going with it, introducing it to him that evening after their latest workout. He'd been nervous certainly, but it seemed once he'd made the decision to give it a go with her he was quite open and interested to learn. She enjoyed herself playing with him, trying out different toys on him, plugs and beads to begin with to get him used to the sensations as she sucked and stroked his cock. He enjoyed the stretch of the larger plug, his cock going iron hard in her dainty hand as she pushed it into him, shivering and groaning like she'd never heard from him to make her smile widely in anticipation of where she was going to take things. She kept with the toys for the first few days and worked to help him enjoy it fully, especially pleased by the enormous orgasm and eruption of come he emitted the first time she got him off with a plug inside, his load jetting over his shoulder onto the bed. With that affirmation, she'd strapped on her starter harness the next evening and, with a healthy dose of lube, introduced him to pegging.

Her pussy had been so wet that first time with him; it always was when she introduced men to pegging, she just got so turned on she couldn't help herself, trembling as she leaned over him with her toy at the ready. He'd been on his back; it was much easier to start that way rather than with her behind him, especially given their significant size difference with his gym-honed, muscular six-foot plus frame compared to her tiny, petite and now toned five-foot stature. It had been an enjoyable introduction for them both, Kylie making sure to kiss him plenty and keep it fun and sexy, reassuring him that his sexuality was intact - he was fucking her after all. They had fun and she managed to screw him quite hard, though she couldn't make him climax like she wanted to, resulting in them fucking hard once they were done to both of their pleasures. A few sessions of that and he'd seemed ready for her to take it further, able to take her larger plugs that she tried him out with and not having any discomfort from it, the pop princess able to keep him at full erection and jerk him off over his stomach proving he enjoyed her work.

She'd given him a couple of days break from it, still trying toys on him whilst they fucked however, letting him pound her ass hard before she had brought out her preferred, full-size strap-on, the much thicker seven-inch one on her favourite harness. It fit her snugly, able to tighten it nicely without it biting into her skin, fitting her just right to give her complete control over her toy and let her really put some power into it if she wanted. She had simply got herself ready while he was in the shower after their gym session, rolling on a pair of black thigh-high hold ups and strapping on her favoured dildo to greet him when he'd got out of the shower, walking into the bedroom to find the stunning little Australian waiting for him.

"Baby, it's time," she'd purred softly, raising her eyebrows with a smile that said this was it, that she was going to peg him properly. He'd joined her on the bed and she'd shown him what pegging was all about, putting him on his back once more, toying him to warm him up plenty and then blissfully lining her strap-on up with him. Despite herself she'd gone a little fast, making him wince as she first pushed the purple toy inside him, causing her to immediately stop and withdraw, realising she was getting caught up in her own arousal. With a bit more lube and far more control, she'd tried again and carefully sunk her hips into him, squeezing the dildo into him slowly, letting herself go until it was almost all inside him, pausing to kiss passionately with him and just let him adjust. From there she'd slowly built herself up into a rhythm, slowly thrusting until he was fully into it and then picking up the pace, finally giving him the sort of fuck she'd always wanted to do, happy to see he was enjoying it, cock stiffening back up after his initial discomfort which she stroked busily with her skilful hand as she rode him.

Despite his erection and evident enjoyment she hadn't been able to make him climax that first time, her dainty hands just unable to unlock him that evening, but she did, grinding hard into the harness as she fucked him until she could take no more and shuddered with a hard, primal orgasm in utter pleasure as her craft. It was only the beginning however and Kylie kept up the pace, pegging him almost every night that week to fully introduce him to her larger, preferred toy, getting him fully used to letting her take control and fuck him. Their sex life in general took a step up, finding a new gear and he was screwing her hard every morning in every hole and position they could think of before she turned the tables on him in the evening and took him to task with her strap-on. It was only a couple of days before she made him climax on her new toy with her hand, proudly jerking him all over her chest as she leaned over him, before they started trying new positions, such as him on his side or face down, Kylie crouching over him to exert her dominance.

A week or so of that and she finally got him into doggy style position, on all fours as she stood over him; due to their height difference she simply couldn't kneel behind him, so she stood beside him and lowered herself down into position, her muscles stronger and more capable than they'd ever been thanks to him, pressing her toy down into him and fucking him harder and faster than ever before. She was impressed with his development and openness to her and something that a few weeks before had been completely alien to him and she paid him back with everything she knew how to, her body his playground. It took a few further days but she finally got to the holy grail of pegging, as far as she was concerned - giving him a hands-free, prostate orgasm; crouching over him doggy style, she'd pushed herself up more to work her strap-on down into him, over his sensitive prostate gland, the male G-spot, with short, deep strokes that had just enough pressure to do the job without overwhelming him. He'd barely been able to handle it as she brought him to climax, a completely new sensation for him that had him quaking before his cock had gone harder than it had been in years to eject his hot, thick load all over the towel she'd placed beneath him in readiness to save her bedsheets.

Noj
Noj
741 Followers