Kylie Minogue - Equilibrium

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From there their relationship just continued going strength to strength, fucking every day without fail in a fairly evenly split mix of him fucking her and her pegging him, using every possible way of stimulating and pleasing one another for a very satisfying life. He explored her bondage gear, securing the petite Australian in all manner of positions to take advantage of her, Kylie loving his ingenuity with it all as he tied her up and also pushing her harder in general, starting to face fuck her deeply rather than just let her blow him. She conversely tried him out with all of her other couples toys, mostly her other strap-ons, having more intense, intimate sessions with her strapless dildos and feeldoe toys, interesting explorations with her differently shaped and contoured ones and pushing his limits more with her larger toys.

Her biggest toy was a rather whopping ten inch green dildo that she'd got rather as a joke than anything else; she couldn't handle it at all, it was the size of her arm and since she wasn't into fisting it simply didn't fit inside her. She'd suggested it to him in jest, then been rather amazed when he said he'd try it out; she'd been able to get it inside him with patience, though she couldn't get it all into him but she'd still had fun fucking him with it for an evening before finishing him with a deepthroat blowjob. Although she was in charge when pegging him, she never made it about female dominance or anything similar; sure she wore some of the outfits and clothing, he liked seeing her like that, but it was about their combined pleasure, not her somehow getting one over on him. Sure she'd done that a few times in her life, but it wasn't what she liked about it all.

That had all been a few months ago now and they were completely into it, very comfortable with each other. She was able to fuck him any way that she wanted, as she'd always hoped, and he did the same with her. Their more vigorous sex life coincided with harder, more intense workouts to burn calories and work muscles hard; he liked to put her through her paces, even more so now he was getting to fuck her it seemed and as a result she got the body she'd asked him for when they'd started. After over half a year working with him and the intense physical workout he was giving her at all hours of the day, she was rocking the hard body look she'd desired; she was an absolute hard bodied hotty, her body was very toned in general, no fat anywhere on her with hard, toned legs and arms. Her ass looked amazing, more so than it had before, and her abs were to die for, a rock hard six pack with great definition like she'd always dreamed of having. It took a lot of work to keep it going, but she was absolutely sure he was happy to help her with that.

Kylie gave a stretch and rolled over to get out of bed, taking time to look at herself naked in the mirror and be impressed by her own tiny, toned body, just loving the hard muscles of her figure and the definition of her shape, the hourglass more defined now with her powerful legs and tight midriff. Her pussy was completely smooth, silky and soft, the result of laser hair removal that she'd chosen after getting bored of waxing, committing to the smooth look. As she headed for the bathroom to grab her own shower, she thought about what she wanted to do that evening; he had something else to do that night so couldn't work out with her, and as a result she intended to greet him ready to go when he got home to her. She pondered it as she showered, running her hands over her tight body as the water poured down, unwinding in the warmth as she pondered her options. Forming a loose plan, she figured she'd decide on it properly throughout the day and put it into action later, focussing her mind on her professional life for now and the day ahead, getting into gear and finishing up to go out.

* * *

Kylie got home by about four that afternoon, her day having started promptly but not dragging on too late, giving her time to get home and crucially get ready for him. She knew he'd be home around seven, so she had time to prepare herself and immediately treated herself to a relaxing bath, unwinding and finalising her plans for the evening as she teasingly brushed her fingers over herself, touching at her gorgeously smooth pussy in anticipation of what was to come. She washed off and climbed out of the large bathtub, drying her diminutive body easily and heading to her bedroom to decide. The singer dried herself off and casually dropped the towel, liking to stand around naked as she made her decisions; she found her choices became clear as soon as she looked at what she had, suddenly crystallized as she realised what she wanted for the night.

She decided to go for the dominant look, and a few minutes later was ready in a black waspie corset, leaving her perky breasts free for his enjoyment, a pair of long black gloves that went over her elbows, black hold-ups with a deep, accentuated lace top and a pair of stiletto heels. To top it off she wore a small black heart choker. She carefully selected her toy, choosing a nearly eight inch electric blue translucent dildo with a nice thickness to it; it was flexible but firm, more than stiff enough for her to put her power through it and give him a good hard fucking with. Taking her favourite harness, she swapped out the toy for her favoured purple item and put the blue one in place with a tight ring to hold it, not wanting it to shift during their session. Slipping into it, she easily pulled it up into place, tightening it with a firm pull at the straps around her hips, taking a moment to settle it before pulling the leg straps up, feeling them cut into the top of her thighs just below her ass as she did and giving a shudder. She always loved getting ready for this.

Strutting around with her strap-on at the ready, bouncing in front of her, she waited impatiently for him to get home. Horny and frustrated, her heart raced as she heard his keys in the door, turning the lock to enter, not knowing she was awaiting him and ready to fuck. Sure they fucked every night, she was sure he intended on having her, but this was certainly a surprise for him as he stepped in the door, closing it behind him and looking up directly at Kylie standing in the doorway in front of him, dressed to kill and sporting a sizeable strap-on.

"Hey baby," she said with a devilish smile, carefully sashaying towards him with little footsteps one in front of the other to make her toy sway enticingly.

"Hey," he replied with a rise of his eyebrows, smile pulling at the sides of his mouth, eyes wide as he took her in from head to toe.

"Had a good day?" she asked, the small talk as much in humour as anything else. They both knew where this was going.

"Yeah pretty good, you?" he replied.

"Yeah good, and it's gonna get better. Go get ready," she said simply. It was a command, not in a bitchy dominatrix way, but just Kylie's way that said she was in charge right now.

"Like that is it?" he said with a smile, sliding his arm around her as they met.

"Yeah, like that. I'm gonna fuck you good tonight," she smiled, melting into a kiss with him, "so don't keep me waiting."

"Sure thing," he said, cool and casual with her now about it all, taking a last glance down her before heading for the bathroom to grab a quick shower. Kylie smiled and danced a little to herself, incredibly turned on now and ready to go, wishing the minutes away until he was back with her. His preparation and shower took only a few minutes, less than ten, and he walked back out to find her, completely naked as he figured she was ready to go and may as well be too. Finding the tiny pop goddess waiting in her front room for him, towel already spread out on the floor as she immediately embraced him with a deep kiss, straining on her toes as her toy pushed against his toned body. He pulled her up easily, feet swaying above the ground; Kylie was in charge but she let him do this, loving when guys picked her up, especially when he could do it as if she weighed nothing due to his gym honed strength. Their kisses were hot and hungry, tongues twisting together, her hands grasping his powerful shoulders as she pulled close to him, reluctant to release him but also wanting to proceed energetically, carefully pointing her toes towards the floor to stand again as he lowered her back down.

"You're gonna love this," she whispered as her dainty hand gripped his now rock hard cock, standing out in front of him for her gloved fingers to stroke as he groaned lightly in pleasure. He didn't respond to her, just relishing the stimulation she gave him with expert motions of her arm, bringing his cock to full hardness now and teasing her fingertips around under his bulging head. His own hands reached out to grope at her chest, squeezing her perky breasts firmly and feeling the nipples press into his palms as he explored her body as he'd done many times before. She murmured as his hands slid down her body to the pinch of her waist, pulled in tightly by her black waspie corset, feeling the tactile sensation of the satin and silk, loving how it squeezed her midsection in tightly even if it did cover her hard abs.

Kylie's other hand slid round him as she pulled in close, tiny in front of him, unable to reach up and kiss him as her thick blue strap-on bumped into his legs. His cock was in her tummy, pressed against her corset constrained body as her hand moved slowly on him, working him back and forth as she slid over hand over his ass, giving a firm smack with a smile before letting her fingers play down between his cheeks to find his tight hole. He didn't flinch any more when she touched him there, relaxed now and completely trusting of her as Kylie let her gloved fingers play over his tight ring of muscle, just carefully stroking, being mindful of her fingernails and gently probing to get him ready for her. His hands had pulled round her back now, holding her close to him as she did her thing, teasing him with fingers and hand to get him warmed up for her. Kylie had long learnt that she got far better results with the pegging by making sure to associate it with pleasure and always strokes or sucked her boyfriends as she played with their ass, helping them make the connection. It had certainly worked with him.

"Turn around for me," she whispered, pushing up onto her toes, heels lifting off the floor to get as near to his ear as possible. He did as she asked, hand slipping from his throbbing erection, leaving the petite star behind him, heart pumping. She always got exhilarated doing this. She laid a playful spank on him, hand landing then gripping at his toned body, both of them laughing slightly.

"Get down on your knees," she commanded. She wasn't a dominatrix or anything but she was in charge, and this was her little bit of power play that she loved to engage in. He didn't mind it, her fucking was sensual and sexy so he let her have this moment to herself and dropped to the floor obediently for her, kneeling up awaiting her next move. Kylie raised her foot and put it to his back between his shoulder blades, firmly pushing him down onto all fours before her using the high heel, her strap-on jiggling energetically as she did so, lowering her leg and checking out her prize, his hard cock sticking out under him, tight ass ready for her attention. The Australian star carefully got down onto her knees behind him, reaching out to run her hands over him and then press her thumb to his backdoor, feeling it yield to her pressure. Putting both hands on him and settling herself on her knees, toy laying along her legs, Kylie shuffled closer and kissed over his lower back and down onto his bum, teasing over his skin with soft kisses of her plump lips. Wasting no more time, Kylie extended her tongue and dipped down to drag it from his balls up over his asshole, pressing firmly into his tight muscles and feeling him tremble in pleasure.

"Fuck, Kylie," he breathed with a shudder, cock straining in its hardness under him as she gave him a rimjob. She had no problem doing this, he did it for her and she'd learnt early on that he loved it. It wasn't about making her do it or anything like that, he just loved the sensation and Kylie loved that she could make him feel so good and relished the feel of his cock straining in her hand in arousal. With that in mind she reached around underneath him and grasped his cock again, the thick erection jumping in her hand as she touched it, immediately closing her fingers around him and slowly but powerfully jerking him off, squeezing each time she pulled her gloved hand over his bulging head in conjunction with her slow licks from his balls up over his tight hole. She switched up a gear as she pressed her tongue to him and started to lick in rapid circles, going all round his tight ring and just threatening to dip inside, feeling him open up to her as her hand ramped up in unison, stroking him in shorter, faster motions.

His grunts told her he was ready for her, spending a last few seconds to give him what he loved before she released him and sat up on her feet, hands gliding over her silky stockings to grasp her long silicone cock, instinctively stroking at the impressive toy as she looked round to pick up her bottle of lube. Grabbing it, she pumped out a couple of measures onto her fingers and pressed them to him, hearing him inhale slightly at the chill of it before she spread it all over his ring and dipped her fingers inside, feeling him calmly push back into her and easily let her in to thoroughly prepare him. She squeezed another pump onto her toy, pushing up onto her knees to get it off her thighs so it hung before her as she stroked her slippery hand over it to spread the lube all over the thick silicone shaft. She gave another quick pump and spread it around the head, wanting it to slip in with maximum ease as she stood it aside and grabbed an old towel to quickly wipe her fingers on. Pushing herself up onto her feet, Kylie steadied herself on her towering heels, stepping into position over him with feet on either side, shuffling a toe before she crouched down to bring her large electric blue strap-on into play, grasping it to line it up with him, just pressing forward carefully to ease it against his asshole, ready to go.

"Ready baby?" she asked, rhetorical as much as anything, the diminutive Australian holding her electric blue toy dominantly, the firm rubber ready for him. He just murmured affirmatively, just awaiting her now. With her other hand at his hip, Kylie smiled and slowly pushed forward with power and control, not too fast but not too soft either, her technique well practised after years of pegging. There was the moment where nothing seemed to happen, Kylie leaning into her harness to increase the pressure on him before suddenly he yielded and she slid inside, hearing him groan and feeling the shudder run through him as her thick toy stretched him open as he loved, sending a rush of sensation through him and stiffening his cock in another rock hard pulse. His groan only deepened into a growl as she slid over half the blue strap-on inside him, Kylie adding her other hand to his hips to brace herself as she sank down against the harness, shivering with pleasure herself and giving a muffled laugh of satisfaction and pleasure at sliding herself into him.

"Oh fuck yeah," she murmured as the toy disappeared inside him, her hips moving tantalisingly close to him on the first stroke as he tightened up. She quickly stroked up his back to reassure him, something she always did, just finding it helped keep their connection as she eased back, feeling the strain in her strong thighs as she did, in full control and loving it as she pulled back to just the head that threatened to pop out of him. She had no such intention however and thrust back inside him, faster this time but still controlled, driving down to almost full depth as he groaned again, nothing but pleasure as she held his hips powerfully again to control her thrusts. Drawing back again she thrust herself forward harder and faster this time, easily sinking the long blue toy inside him with the help of the lube, bottoming out so her harness pressed into him, both of them giving a groan of pleasure, Kylie leaning over him with her impressive flexibility to kiss across the back of his shoulders as they just enjoyed the moment.

With the doors open Kylie pulled back her toy all the way till she almost popped out and then drove it into him again, easily sliding back to full depth again, grinding her clit into the harness as she did it for maximum pleasure. She got herself into a good rhythm and quickly built up to a fairly rapid pace, plunging into him as she held his hips, feeling him move with her as she fucked him with her strap-on. Her breaths cut the air from her exertion, doing most of the work as she screwed him from behind, him just groaning with pleasure beneath her as she gave him the unique sensations of anal sex, as he often did to her. She leaned forward more and reached round underneath him, grasping his thick prick and squeezing it, feeling him react in her hand as she started to jerk him off once more, harder and faster this time, caught up in her own rhythm as she worked him and her hips, chasing the tingle of her clit on the harness as well as wanting to give him maximum pleasure, multitasking in the hottest way.

Her slender hand worked wonders to stroke him, pulling and teasing at his cock, working her fingers at the ridge of his head to make him mumble in specific pleasure, all her tricks at work as she got what she wanted, pushing hungrily into her harness to thrust into him, immensely turned on by his enjoyment of it and just being in charge, taking ownership of the fuck she was handing out. Kylie slid her hand back from his cock, leaving his rock hard shaft bouncing with her energetic pace as she grasped his hip once more, taking a strong hold as she pulled her dainty size three feet back a little and leaned over him more, pushing down into him more firmly as she aimed for his prostate. Carefully aiming her electric blue silicone cock, Kylie leaned over and more slowly pushed down into the harness to get the right spot, knowing immediately when she had as he gave a certain groan that she just knew, knowing she was on target now to give him the ultimate climax.

Picking up her pace again, Kylie worked her strap-on in shorter, faster strokes, working the bulbous tip of it onto his prostate deep inside him, his most sensitive and illicit spot. He grunted deeply, more intensely and pushed back into her some more, letting her know she was definitely doing it for him; with her experience pegging she knew when she was hitting the spot for a guy, her expertise at work. Holding on tightly she worked constantly, strong legs letting her maintain her perfect bouncing oscillations as she pumped the sensual blue toy in and out of his ass. His fingers curled on the carpet as he felt the almost overwhelming sensations start to kick in, Kylie getting him to orgasm quickly through his prostate, her technique quite expert as she pumped down into him. He held it back, breathing and grunting harder as she built him up, his cock achingly hard as it swung beneath him and sweat beaded across his forehead, the dainty Australian's fingers pressed into his skin. He looked back past his legs at her sexy high heels and stocking wrapped legs, leading up out of sight to her gorgeous body and the toy she was doing him with.

"Come on baby," she cooed, starting to work just a bit harder, pushing deeply into him and wiggling her hips to give more stimulation through her toy.

"I'm almost there," he replied with a smile that she could hear.

"I know," she said in return, knowing him well now and what meant what as she fucked him. She kept going, harder and faster, almost jamming into him now as she worked at his most intimate spot, loving the sensation as her harness ground against her own clit. She'd decided not to use a vibrator tonight, not needing one with her favourite harness and she was turned on enough as it was without it. He couldn't hold back his climax any more, Kylie's technique driving him over the edge as she fucked him, feeling the sudden failure of his resistance as the tension set in, muscles clenching as he gave a deep groan.