Kylie Minogue - Equilibrium

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm yes, come on baby, come for me," Kylie said with a grin, always pleased to make him climax without touching him even though it had never been in doubt. She doubled her efforts to fuck him hard and fast now, driving deeper with almost the whole toy and being a little easier on his prostate to give him the maximum blend of sensations for his climax. He managed to last just a couple more seconds before he came hard with a near shout of pleasure, the orgasm hitting him sharply as his cock went absolutely iron stiff and exploded over the towel beneath him, his hot, thick load jetting from his thick cock onto the floor, Kylie still thrusting hard to sustain it as he popped. She stroked into him intently to prolong his climax, wishing she could see the huge load that exploded from him, loving how incredibly hard he got and how much he came every time she did this. After a few seconds he exhaled with a strained sound, too sensitive and unable to take her thrusting, prompting her to ease back, lowering her hips to take pressure off his prostate before sliding slowly into him, all the way till her harness pressed against him. Holding still to let him recover, the pop princess reached underneath him for his still hard cock and started stroking firmly.

"Mm was that good baby?" she purred as she stroked him, feeling him softening in her grip as she milked the last drops out of him, running over her fingers hotly and dripping to the floor with the rest of it.

"Yeah, fucking intense...as always," he said with knowing laugh, glancing back over his shoulder to her. Kylie just smiled, giving a last squeeze and releasing him as they both breathed hard in recovery.

"Good, but we're not done yet," she said, kissing his shoulders and pushing back up onto her feet behind him. Settling her heels on the floor again, she braced her legs once more and pulled her toy back, withdrawing it so the crown of the head just emerged from him before she surged forward and buried the whole length inside him once more with a grunt from him, hard breaths as he fought the sensitivity of her starting to fuck him again, her big blue toy stimulating and sparking his nerve endings. Holding on tight, he grunted again as her fingernails dug into his skin, the Australian sex kitten intensifying her grip as she drove her toy into him again, harder this time and just as deep, plunging into him. She groaned herself, pushing her clit into the harness now more deliberately, aiming for her own pleasure as she resumed her rhythm of stroking the dildo in and out of him. She relished wearing her strap-on, it gave her such pleasure and dare she say it satisfaction to be in charge. She wasn't a dominatrix by any means, but she was definitely in charge; she knew many women, including her own sister, that wanted to be more in charge in the bedroom at times or to just take control of things, but none of them had the guts to try pegging despite her suggestions.

Pushing harder, she changed to shorter, harder thrusts, not even using half the toy now as she stayed deep inside him and shoved her pelvis forward into him, feeling him push back for her, resisting her energy which made it perfect for her to pursue her own climax by grinding into her harness. Of course he knew this, he was experienced with this and she had trained him well to help her achieve what she wanted. She gave him explosive orgasms and he helped her grind her way to satisfaction of her own, so it was a win-win. She was pretty close, having already worked herself up by fucking him firmly to bring his climax, so her own orgasm was in sight, Kylie working her hips determinedly as she fucked him, holding him like she thought he'd try and escape as she chased her peak. She strap-on cock worked furiously in and out of him as she pounded with short, hard strokes, almost slamming her groin forwards with the harness to bury the toy inside him, reaching up to sweep her long blonde hair back over her head and out the way, focused entirely on what she was doing.

"Mm fuck, almost there," she growled, feeling the orgasm bubbling in the background, ready to explode if she could just get the last touch. He just grunted in pleasure at her fucking, the discomfort in the wake of his own climax having passed, just feeling the unique pleasure of what she was doing now; it was different certainly, but in a way he loved letting her have control and just run everything, finding it gave him a chance to just enjoy the pleasure as it happened, much as she did when he fucked her. A role reversal, and one she was very happy to drive, crouching over him as she hammered into him with her toy, breathing hard and fast as she rolled her hips to grind against the harness. Her clit throbbed with readiness as she pounded him, perspiration pricking her hotly at her skin, mind focused completely when she felt a sudden tremor and tingle run through her, her own point of no return.

"Oh fuck, fuck," she breathed through her exertions as she suddenly found another gear, fucking him harder than she had at any point, piling herself into him with her full, slight weight and energy, rocking onto her toes as she slammed into him with a blistering burst of hard thrusts, the final grinds of her clit into her strap-on harness as her knees trembled until she couldn't take any more.

"Fuuucccckkkk..." she managed in a strained voice as her orgasm overtook her, overwhelming her slender body, tensing her rock hard abs beneath her corset as she shuddered with the soul-shaking power of it. Her fingernails managed to dig harder into him as she shook behind him, whole body quivering as she climaxed, urging her to shove as deep against him as possible with her last coherent act before she was overrun by it all and gave in with a noisy cry of pleasure.

"Goddamn I love fucking you," she exclaimed loudly, eyes squeezed shut as she threw her head back, just shaking in pleasure as she let out hard, harsh breaths in pleasure and exertion, holding deep against him as she rode her climax and rocked her hips to extend it. With it fading she released her intense hold, just resting her hands on his back and pulling her hips back, rocking them to give a few smooth, softer thrusts of the toy into him. Temporarily spent, she leaned over and rested her head down on his back, drawing deep lungfuls of air in as her hand reached under him to find a full, rock-hard erection again.

"Oh hello," she teased with a smile, wrapping her slender fingers around it and starting to stroke him gently, only helping to make him even harder, her intense fucking having taken him from spent to ready go again.

"It's your fault," he said, looking back to her slightly with a smile.

"I take it as a compliment," she smiled in return, starting to thrust into him again to give him further pleasure. After a few more strokes she paused, then slowly pulled back, letting the head snag at his tight ring before she popped the large electric blue toy out of him and stood up, stretching for a fraction of a second as he looked round to her.

"Come on baby, fuck me," she said, dropping to all fours even as he turned round to look at her, kneeling up to start moving as she dropped onto her hands and arched her back for him, presenting herself to be taken, juicy pussy bulging between the straps of her harness. Straightening himself out and turning round, he looked at the stunning Australian pop star bent over before him, ready to take him and let his wants out on, her gorgeously smooth pussy bulging between her toned thighs, ass looking stunning as he shuffled over behind her and laid a hand on her hot skin. Kylie murmured in pleasure, just waiting for the moment his thick cock slid into her pussy; she might love being in charge, enjoying the back-and-forth of the power dynamic between them, but at the end of the day she loved to be put down on all fours and just fucked.

"Don't tease me," she murmured, glancing back a little as his hands squeezed her ass, running over her hips and up to her waspie-clinched waist, relishing the tightly constrained body and figure of the singer. Without a word he reached out and squeezed a pump of her lube onto his fingers, quickly reaching down to spread it over his cock and around his thick head before grasping it and pushing to her gorgeous body. In a well practised blink he lined himself up with her tight asshole, gripped her waist with his other hand and pulled it back into her pelvis and then drove himself forward. Her body was relaxed and not ready to fight him, sphincter unable to respond fast enough as he squeezed himself into her tightest hole and drove himself deeply inside her as Kylie grunted deeply. She didn't cry out, the pain was just a momentary twinge; his decision to choose anal sex was not unexpected, she knew he loved it and after all she had just done it to him, but her body was not totally prepared. However, she did it regularly with him to say the least and after the brief initial stretch she was good to go, groaning with pleasure as he pulled back and started to thrust into her, asshole stretching out to accommodate his thick cock and let him drive deeply inside her.

"Ohh fuck, that's it," she breathed, feeling the full, satisfying sensation of anal sex that she loved and also seeking to urge him on, wanting him to hungrily use that erection as hard and fast as possible on her for his maximum pleasure. He gave her what she wanted as his hands pulled into her waist, squeezing down on the corset as he compressed her and hauled her back against him with the flare of her hips, her curvy figure making it easy for him to lever her body to his will, not that she was fighting it and was actively squeezing her asshole around his thick, impaling cock to maximise his stimulation. He wasted no time in pumping himself into her hot body, holding her tight and thrusting his whole length in and out of her, pulling out till his cock bulged her asshole or even slipped just out of it before ploughing back inside her to full depth.

Kylie groaned with pleasure as he fucked her, absolutely loving the primal way he was taking her, the way he pulled out before driving back inside to stretch her asshole that little bit more with every thrust into her, making her tingle with every form of anal pleasure and shudder as he bottomed out. Her strap-on was just about touching the floor, huge beneath her petite frame and bouncing uncontrollably as he fucked her hard, hips rocking to the rhythm of his pumps into her. His hips slammed into her tight, toned ass and shook her body even as she braced against him, such a reversal to how she had been so small and petite behind him despite her strength to him now so physically dominating behind her. She loved it though, surrendering to his control of her, shoving her ass back to push him deeper into her ass as he pumped her, cock rock hard, throbbing at every thrust in a way that told Kylie he really was close, just a few seconds probably from exploding inside her.

"Come on, fuck me, fuck me!" she encouraged hungrily, the growl noticeable in her voice, primal, lustful. His hand lunged out and snatched a handful of her blonde hair and yanked her head back, making her yell out at the sudden pain but also shiver in pleasure, loving when guys pulled her hair, using it to lever her with her hip and hold her tight, thumping against her with a ferocity she knew she had awakened in him. He enjoyed the pegging with her, she had made sure of that for herself as much as him, but she knew he loved to pay her back a little for it and that moment was now. It was no problem though, she could take it, strong and lean, the best shape of her life only making her a better fuck as he arched her like a bow and pounded on her for a final few seconds before his thrusts struggled and slowed, slamming himself into her so hard she almost tumbled forward as his cock hardened incredibly once more and he exploded inside her.

His near roar of pleasure made her tremble with excitement, loving that her body made him so happy as his cock jumped with burst after burst of his hot, thick load, ejecting it deeply into her ass as he pushed against her much in the same way she had to him. His hands pulled at her, restraining her lest she escape, wanting to keep her close for those intense seconds as his second orgasm hit him and he emptied everything he had left in the stunning musician. He breathed hard as he strained to squeeze out every drop, Kylie squeezing her ass on him to help as he tensed every muscle he had to give her everything, a final grip of her hip and pull on her blonde mane signalling the culmination of things before he suddenly released her. Kylie's head dropped as he breathed deeply, pulling in deep, necessary breaths as she sank down, hair touching the floor as she let her head flop forwards, his hands stroking her sides for a moment before he eased back and let himself pop free of her tightest hole, leaving her gaping as she gasped, pussy wet between the straps of her harness.

Laying a hard spank on her gorgeous ass with a satisfying slap, he sank down on the floor to sit behind her, Kylie leaning forward to stretch herself, rocking onto her knees and then letting her hips slowly fall over onto the floor, gorgeous ass jiggling and shaking just a little as she bumped onto the carpet. He leaned back to lie down behind her, both of them breathing deeply, that the only noise that broke the sudden silence of the room in the wake of their intense fucking and beautiful climax. His hand reached over and rested on her hip, touching her hot skin around the harness straps pressing into her beautifully pale skin, feeling their tightness on her.

"That was good," she murmured, not that she really needed to and was merely stating the obvious.

"Yeah, a great session," he replied as he caressed her.

"We'll have to do this again soon," she added, glancing back to him slightly. It was also a fairly irrelevant point, since she pegged him several times a week now in exchange for him absolutely fucking her brains out the rest of the time, and they were happy with that arrangement.

"Definitely," he said with a smile, not denying the pleasure she brought him.

"Firstly though, I hope you're not spent?" she asked, leaning up and looking back to him with a naughty smile.

"Not at all, I've definitely got some more energy in me," he said, leaning up himself as Kylie's eyes flitted down to take in his physique; she saw it every day, but she still loved it.

"Excellent, you can fuck me before bed then," she said with a smile.

"Deal," he replied, smiling himself as Kylie rolled back to kiss him deeply, their tongues twisting intently for a moment before she broke away and rolled onto her knees, pushing her ass out for him as she knelt up, standing up onto her impressively high heels and giving a stretch of her lean, toned body and pushing her perky tits out. The large blue toy hung heavy at her hips, still strapped on tightly, bouncing playfully with her motions; he couldn't help but look at it, just taking in the absolutely tiny Australian with her strap-on before him. It certainly wasn't what he'd ever expected when they'd started working out together. Kylie glanced down and saw him looking at her harness, smiling at him and giving a shake of her hips, gorgeous ass shaking pertly as her toy wobbled before her, giving a slight giggle as he looked up at her with his own laugh, no tension between them.

"I'm gonna go grab a shower, come and join me if you want to," she said and blew him a kiss with her full pout, turning and walking out of the front room to leave him staring after her ass, admiring the red hand print he'd left on it.

__________

The End.

Big thanks to Ghost for helping check and edit this story.

As usual, please send me Feedback if you have any thoughts or ideas. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so please drop me a line.