All Comments on 'Kylie's New Life: The Ball'

by AmeliaZay

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The idea was good but could have used a bit more work in practice

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 1 year ago

Great story!!! I want a man to make me his girl.

KatiwantsKatiwantsover 1 year ago

A wonderful story!! I hope there will be more!!??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First of all I want you to know that I liked it.. I read the whole thing an I got a hard-on reading it but the 12" cock. Hmmm.. I know there are some out there but it's a little over-dramatic for first time sex for the guy who just wanted to be a girl for just one night. Maybe develop the story a little more in the middle first. If guys want a story with a fast start and a quick big bang ending.. it was great. I want to simmer a little more before the heat is turned up.

AmeliaZayAmeliaZayover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey all! Just wanted to say thank you to those of you who have read and enjoyed this story, and any of my other ones. Some of you may have noticed this is not my best work. I basically stress wrote this story and put it up over the course of a single night. Why? You might be asking. Basically mental health issues. That being said I stand by my work and I hope to put more into this story in the future. I feel like part two of this series is far better. I will keep going and keep improving again thank you all, you have been great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have always wanted a Cder /Sissy or Transgendered Lover prefer one with a nice size Cock but not a 12 incher lol 8 at the Most and yes I do love Oral and anal

RachelPrRachelProver 1 year ago

Oh how I do love dark meat!😜😜😜 my goodness 12 inches ouch! I've had eight and yes, he was black and I loved being his white bitch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAmeliaZay@AmeliaZay
Gender Fluid but technically Male but they don't have Gender Fluid as an option. New to crossdressing but excited married to a supportive woman looking to someday be a girl for a real man. If you are reading this I am not looking for someone to have a threesome with. Or ta...