All Comments on 'Kym and Phil's tale'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Another great story

I love your stories. They always get me wet. I wish I could be the slut you write about.

chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
It's**

A read that I did not like. Sorry

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
WHEN YOU PLAY

don't forget your ticket, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WACC

.

mordbrandmordbrandabout 8 years ago
You should change it up some

It seems all of your stories revolve around weak-willed men who allow their wives to utterly disrespect them. Maybe you should switch it around once in a while, have a mousy wife whose husband bangs women right and left and shoves it into her face.

I somehow doubt we will see it though, given than almost of the 'cuck' genre writers only seem to get their personal jollies when the fantasy works in their favor alone. But, you could prove me wrong...

ImstillfunImstillfunabout 8 years agoAuthor
Mori

First, remember this story was actually someone's fantasy. But that aside. When I started writing cuck stories my focus was not on the husband. It was the mr, who introduced me to the topic. Mr had cucked several men and thought it was hot.

I write jack off fantasies not morality plays. I expected men to relate to the 'other man' in the stories not the cuckold. I didn't really think of the cuckold.

It seems odd that so many men focus on being the cuckold and getting mad rather than being the other guy taking a woman.

However up I admit, that when so many get Sipo upset, it's interesting to write stories in that genre. Every writer hopes to get reactions. I get 3 opposing reactions.

Cucks and wives who want to be cucked.

Men who want to cuck others

Men who violently hate cuckold stories but read them anyway.

I guess I don't write a lot of FMF stories is mr, whose done it often, finds it boring. I do have a few FMF situations. But there was nothing great about them.

The beach is an FMF story. It had a twist that made it interesting. So was helping a friend.

So, I answered you question.

Now, tell me,

a: why do so many men hate cuck stories?

B: if they hate them, why do they read them?

If there's a personal experience that makes you hate cuck stories. Share it anonymously. Have an honest conversation.

ImstillfunImstillfunabout 8 years agoAuthor
PS

I have already outlined my next 3 stories. None are Cuck and 1 is FMF. I'm getting bored with Cuck.

ImstillfunImstillfunabout 8 years agoAuthor
Oh I forgot

The reason I don't write stories of men taking other women and Thriwing them in their faces, is I like happy stories. A cuck and his wife are happy, they are getting what they want.

If I write of a married man and everyone is happy, it's just an FMF 3some.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
After awhile your stories are just......

Well written repetitive drivel.Generally speaking a reader has to identify with one of the characters in a story. In most of your cuck tales there are none.Even the bulls tend to be arrogant manipulative turds.Like I said well written but boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please get an editor

There are dozens of errors on this page alone. More than five by the end of the fifth paragraph. Missing words, questions without a question mark, paragraphs ending in a comma, extraneous quotation marks, and lots of punctuation issues. Please get help and put a little effort into cleaning up your work.

I'm not a grammar Nazi, but this level of errors is distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Kym and Phils tale

I have read the various critical accounts from other 'readers' and felt I needed to contribute ...........Imstillfun kindly wrote this story based loosely on my marraige to Kym and my fantasy, which Kym is fully aware of and equally important indulges.................I can only say very pleased and grateful for Imstillfun taking time and trouble - if you think you can better then I set the challenge?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
And so life goes on

not the first promotion like this. nor the last. only the tip of the ice berg. 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
just fair

boring story, not very realistic. and by the way, about halfway through the story you called Phil "Paul". Poor writing

mordbrandmordbrandabout 8 years ago
Re: imstillfun

Now, tell me,

a: why do so many men hate cuck stories?

B: if they hate them, why do they read them?

***********

I can't answer for all men, but I personally dislike any story in which someone humiliates the person they are supposed to love and care for. Even if the partner has it as a fetish, I don't confess to understanding how a person could go along with it.

As for why I read this, I was bored and this category is one of the ones that updates regularly. Sometimes I will read a story and wonder why I bothered, but that is just me.

As far as a personal experience, I don't have one. I've been happily married for a couple of decades.

I don't think I've been dishonest in my comments; in fact I probably wouldn't have commented but for the fact that there was an abnormal level of humiliation in this story. I admit that I didn't read the fact that this was a one off for one of your fans, so that is on me.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
That's a fantasy...

That's a fantasy...The person that has this fantasy even commented the story...The fantasy would be better if: 1st - If the lover wouldn't be a, for so many years, friend, but just a colleague...What friend blackmails a friend for a job? 2nd - If the husband haven't had a vasectomy...there would be a doubt who the real father was...He having had a vasectomy, she could have taken the next day pill (I know this was to increase the humiliation of the husband, but they had to think about their children)...So 2* for the fantasy...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
OK

Had she never heard of the "Morning After" pill ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just another cookie cutter

There is another story just like this today, probably one tomorrow and a dozen next week. So a wife whores herself out for a job. How many times are we going to read the same shit? It isn't the least bit erotic or entertaining. It's the same fucking story. Others have done it better, where at least the sex was hot. This is just boring.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 8 years ago
Good and Bad

I guess I missed Paul coming into the picture? (Yes that snarky. You messed up a name and I pointed it out.) So the job was a motivating factor/excuse. You damn sure beat us over the head with it over and over and over. I'm too lazy to count to be specific, but good grief you had to have brought that up a dozen times.

I don't really understand the fetish of enjoying humiliation as part of wife sharing. To me it's more about power and control so understanding Brian would be important. Brian was not "fleshed out", so to speak. I never really understood him other than an opportunist of sorts. Maybe that's because you wrote it for the fan with cuck fantasies and made it more about him? Anyway, interesting story told with some skill and pretty darn good dialogue writing. I find believable dialogue to be exceedingly rare here and am quite happy when I find it.

ImstillfunImstillfunabout 8 years agoAuthor
Cookie cutter

You're probably right. I'm getting bored with the cuckold genre and truthfully have no new ideas. So my next few stories (already outlined) will avoid it.

I do have a he said/she said experiment working with another author. It should be interesting. I like to write jack off fantasies. I'm not good at that king of depth. He writes much more intensely. We'll see how it turns out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
so

abort or divorce

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 8 years ago
Good story and set up to the dirty deed...

and I usually don't like the being forced and cuckold aspect, but I read this one anyway. The possibility of getting pregnant clinched it. She should have thought about that ahead of time. I'm like Anonymous - OK, hadn't she heard of the morning after pill?

Also, what part of "forsaking all others" in the wedding vows did hubby and wife not understand? The definition of a whore, to me, is a woman who gives her body to a man for financial gain. This makes Kym a whore.

I wonder how the family meeting went when she told their grown children she was pregnant, how she got that way, with them knowing about their father's vasectomy?

I gave it 4 *'s because of the eroticism at the end. Several word mistakes kept me from giving it a 5.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
You should comtimue this with the two of them fucking at work

She has noting to loose now She can't get knocked up twice. let them have their fun!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yeah let them have their fun

Phil better get used to the idea of raising a bastard kid, after all got to go along with whatever his whore wife wants, just like the good little cuckie he's become. Why not pimp her out and make a little money, after all she was willing to whore herself out for less. Phil knows there's nothing more sexy than watching your whore wife being fucked and admiring the rivers of cum running down her legs while pulling on his little pud. lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Clichés and clichés

What is missing: she finally became president and he won the lottery.

AzpiriAzpiriabout 8 years ago
Having a baby...

My bigger issue with the story is that she's pregnant at her age. Their oldest daughter is 23... and let's say she was 18 when she got pregnant, then she'd be 41. That's very "late" on having children. She's right on the cusp. While I know it's possible for a woman her age to get pregnant, the mere thought of going through the early years of having a baby in the house -- the late nights/early mornings. 40-somethings don't bounce back as easily as 20-somethings. And she was doing all this for a job -- which she'll now have to take maternity leave for?

So yes, this is someone's fantasy -- but it's not well thought out. Maybe it's the 40-something in me, but this would be a nightmare. (And no, I'm not even speaking from a husband's perspective of having to raise a bastard child that everyone knows isn't mine).

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
Azpin has no idea about moder day women

My neighbor came back from a cruise and was knocked up at age 45. No problems Gave this a 5 for the sex and the idea she is with child

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 8 years ago
I guess I gave you 5 stars

Had to go back and check because I read all the other comments before writing this.

I have a question for some of the other commenters. Why does everyone else have to live by your standards? If a husband wants to watch his wife get fucked by others, and she's willing, why is that any of your business? If a wife wants to let her man fuck others, why do you care? If a couple want to be swingers and fuck others together or on individual dates, so what? If a man and his wife are both bisexual and want to engage in ffm or mmf or mmff or any other combination, why should you care? To me, a couple can agree on any sexual arrangement that they like, and it's none of my or anyone else's business! They can do what (and whom) they want!

And to you, Imstillfun, write whatever you want. Write what makes you happy. If someone else doesn't like it, that's his/her/their problem. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I would love to see this continued and if she keeps the baby yada yada. . But, Oh, yes, because of life now a days and for a raise I had to fuck someone, I would do it and hope it is a good looking stud. Love the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Erotic Story!

My wife and I loved this story; it reminded us of a time when she saved our household finances by fucking a prospective client to sign a large and lucrative contract. This genre of story is as old as the hills and still very exciting. For many women it is especially exciting to do something they had already been fantasizing about and at the same time making a “sacrifice” for the family wellbeing.

My wife and I had already discussed her taking a lover. So, when this business deal came up it was a no brainer for her…drop the panties and save the house. Your story is even better because she becomes pregnant by her boss and the story left the door open to her continuing to “put out” for her boss even after earning the promotion. Sounds like she may start popping our a second family.

Once my wife discovered how easy it was to attract new clients her career really went into high gear. My wife wants me to get a vasectomy so, she can go off the pill and she can play Russian roulette with her clients. Since we do not yet have any children, it would be great seeing her getting knocked up by several different men. There is something incredibly sexy about another man´s sperm fertilizing a wife´s egg deep within her womb.

Your story was great!.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

You say you wrote this for someone else as it was their fantasy, well lets just hope it stays fantasy as if this was real do you think any child created like this would have 2 loving parents?? Sooner or later the husband would be hating him/her from the memory of the conception and the fact that it wasn't his.

ImstillfunImstillfunabout 8 years agoAuthor
Sorry anons

I've turned off anonymous quotes. They're just getting boring.

starmanfivestarmanfiveabout 8 years ago
Very dark fantasy!

We are reading literature, Stories about erotica! Real life is many times boring. Turning to literature for eroticism is not new. It is the oldest form of erotic storytelling. So a fantasy about being "forced" to fuck for a job is right up the alley for this story. I like your "handle". Thanks for writing for a site that sometimes may try your patients. Storytelling should be bigger than life and a little unbelievable. Would men want their wife knocked up by some one else and humiliated? No! but to read how a fictional character handled the problem is fine Thank you for sharing.

syd_v63syd_v63about 8 years ago
Stillgood

Just some typos here and there and some minor inconsistency with the children. At one point you say the kids are 16 - 23 then say the youngest is eighteen four paragraphs later. Originally you said you had three kids, one left to go to her older sisters, the other stayed home and low and behold there's a son? Ok so by my count that's four kids. There were a few past tense issues but none of that compromised the story reall.

The pregnancy issue at the end didn't need a resolution, leaving it open ended would've worked well as I'm assuming you're not telling a second part to this tale.

imhaplessimhaplessabout 8 years ago
Really strange

This story has thrown me for a loop. It was not well written, I hate stories about guys who get off on seeing their wife being fucked, and in many ways it was ridiculous. Yet, I was strangely drawn to it, and it had just enough originality to make it sing. Therefore, and I still don't really know why, I gave it 5*

I guess I'm just fucked up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Fantasy is one thing but being a pig is another. Knowing you can get pregnant and your kids will know it's not your husbands is abortion or should've taken the morning after pill. They both have no respect for their family or them selves. Hubby knows she'll see him every day and he'll continue to fuck her. Hot story but she is a dumb pig and at another point in their marriage she was fucking others so he's a loser for allowing himself to be humiliated and now in front of his kids .

ImstillfunImstillfunabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I like that, even though you don't like the content, you think it's hot. The reality is I write "Jack off" fantasies, not morality plays, so hot is what I was going for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit from a shitty author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
get real

It's abortion time unless you want to be the fools of town

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Great Story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot, but....

Super hot, but the pregnancy thing was totally unnecessary... If she realized in the moment that she was fertile and not on birth control, she could have gone to the pharmacy that night or first thing in the morning to get Plan B. Totally hot to talk about it in the moment, but no woman would just shrug her shoulders and wait and see whether or not she would get pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you!!

Love your stories!! This is another great one. I think it's ridiculous that some of the comments are saying that they don't like this kind of subject and yet they still read it... Whatever... Keep it up!!

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uover 7 years ago
Another 5*

Personally, I don't think the slut was forced into anything, she wanted his cock as bad as she wanted the job. The job was just an excuse to get his cock in her fertile cunt

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I fucked the owner

I was working in an advertising agency and one of the three vp's retired. Several people wanted the job. I was determined to get it. I contacted the owner and told him my husband and I had book a weekend in a cottage in a nearby state forest. Then I told him my husband got called away on business. I told him I really wanted to go but would be afraid to sleep there alone. I asked if he would accompany me. He jumped at the chance. For an older guy in his 50's, he had more stamina then anyone I have ever been with. He must have fucked my pussy or ass at least 20 times by Sunday afternoon. I got the job as well as a huge raise. From time to time I have to accompany him on business trips. My husband loves my new wardrobe he bought for me.

suckermansuckermanabout 7 years ago
Fantastic story.

what a superb story and that last paragraph had me cumming like a hose pipe. Cant wait to read another

jadedcynicjadedcynicover 6 years ago
Pushing the envelope

Great story, just like every work of yours I've read.

Though I've read a LOT of erotica and become somewhat...inured to topics that would 'squick' others, I do admit to feeling a little unease when you broached the subject matter here that you acknowledge is typically outside your comfort zone. I can only conclude that I've become accustomed to said comfort zone of yours and this was consequently 'out of left field' to see under your byline. ;)

To be honest, I feel the manner in which you incorporated the unfamiliar aspects was more than satisfactory, and kept the 'passion' in the story high, and also managed to stay true to what seems to be your style.

Thank you for sharing another entertaining story with us!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
I like how hot you write sex

But your characters are seriously pathetic! LOL! Cartoonishly stupid and weak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
a teacher?

Never heard of morning after pill dim wit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
silentshitbird says "schwanze" is Polish for

"cuck in a closet"

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

Brian was the dad Phil sued the company for why he fucked his wife. Brian was fired, Phil got a big settlement, divorced his wife. Lived happily ever after. Wife was left with nothing as she was fired as well sue Brian for child support but Brian was found six month later in an ally beaten so bad he was never the same. Lost his balls and cock and spent the rest of his life walking with a limp after his knees were broken.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
BAD NEWS !!!!! GOOD NEWS ?????

when ever you flip a coin.....guess on the outcome,,,,,TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Talk about 3 worthless, moronic people.

They, all 3 of them, are GREAT role models for the coming generation to emulate. Asshole, self-centered Head of Academia "boss", "glad to be unfaithful to wimpy husband" educator (teacher) wife, and "can't wait to be publically humiliated, disrespected and cuckolded" husband. Wonderful group. And you said these were grownups?

IainmoreIainmoreabout 5 years ago
A bit abrupt

Phil is so pathetic he needs to be cuckolded more before Kym is knocked up that or growing a pair and ordering Kym have an immediate abortion. There ultimately has to be some bad karma for Brian though. He reminds me of guys I have met in RL and they now require walking aids.

Design82Design82over 4 years ago
HOT

...really HOT and erotic !! ...we ALL have sexual fantasies (yes, even you Anon), and imagining your partner having sex is quite a common one (like watching porn!!).

...having the fantasy is one thing....but how to make it ACTUALLY HAPPEN in a believable manner within the story is not so easy - that's where the "coercion" comes in.

The wife HAS TO be unfaithful....and the husband is entranced watching her promiscuous behaviour....and the boss just enjoys screwing another man's wife in front of the husband.... knowing this is the first of MANY TIMES....

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ [5 (4.75/5=95%)]! Realistic & erotic 2-in-1!

:-)

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Her job

She is now an official whore. A job to be proud off. A story.From an author who hasn't been fun since last time his ma dropped him on his head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Idiotic!!

He fucks her at her home? You have to be stupid! And she gets pregnant! A DNA test will show that Brain is teh father! What when the husband installed cams and mics? Brian will be out of his job in a heartbeat and sued too! Thats unbelievable! A story which is unbelievable is only laughable!! But seems most of your stories are laughable!! Now you have the right to remove my comment! But your brain and heart will always know that you are a laosy author!!

LiteraryLustLiteraryLustabout 4 years ago
Imstillfun

I wanted to take the time to answer your question of your readers my dear. You asked why do men read these types of stories if they upset them? I know where you’re coming from because the anons can be over the top in their vernacular they send your way. But I’ll try to help you understand even though I believe these answers to be quite obvious. Not every wife sharing story is extremely humiliating. Of course the more over the top (getting pregnant) seems to make it hotter. There are many wife sharing stories that capture just the right balance in the story that make it very enjoyable as long as the husband is excited. I’ve read many stories that had the just right amount of extremes. You asked why don’t readers identify as the man taking the wife? Well we’re thinking of it being our wife naturally. That can be great and it can be hurtful in the wrong type of story. Most of us can’t identify as a hung bull or very well endowed man. We can’t identify as a man with power over others because we have none. We are married men who have never been in a situation where we cuckold another man. We probably worry about it happening to us. Seriously how many men really per take in this type of thing in the first place. I’ve never identified as the man in control. I’m the regular guy with a five inch dick reading about a wife getting pounded by a much larger man and being given pleasure in a way my dick can’t deliver. I hope that was helpful in you understanding of the common male reader because I’m pretty sure I’m representative of the majority of the males reading these stories. At least the ones being honest as we all can’t be well endowed. I’ll also add even a man that’s well endowed can get upset at his wife enjoying being with someone else more. There’s also the possibility of a man even more gifted having her. I’ve read several of that type. It usually ends with the wife having a “real orgasm” squirting. Something the husband realizes he never can give her. Thank you for writing as you’re very good and I appreciate your time and contribution to my reading pleasure. I especially enjoyed reading about your very realistic sharing of your healthy natural lifestyle that’s not as over the top as these stories that we all enjoy or not so much lol 😂 your fan 😘

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Shitty story

Not one redeeming feature.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Simply awful writing

SO many mistakes. I can understand and don't expect perfection. This is an amateur porn site. No one here is a professional writer with the benefits of great editors. But a couple of careful proof readings should have corrected at least half of the mistakes in this mess. The story line itself was simply ludicrous. The slut wife decides to fuck some other man for a job. And thinks her husband will be okay with her actions, including her pregnancy. Even for fiction that's just laughable. This was another failed attempt at story telling. I laughed at the authors question about why the Anon's read cuck stories! Easy question to answer. How do you know HOW the story will end if you don't read it? Not all cuck stories end in humiliation, divorce and ruin. Sometimes the poor old cuck discovers he has pride and self respect and throws the whore out with the bath water. This was just another poor cuck drowning in the waves of a slut wife. Its been done to death and is boring as hell.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Rubbish

Absolute nonsense

Koulo007Koulo007about 4 years ago
What a nonsense...

U have a great talent to write good storys as u have to write rubbish storys!

This one is on the top 10 of the worst I've read in this site!

When u deciding to whore the wife & make the husband a sissy u always ending with a mess.

U saying the story is a cuck story but it isn't, it's just a humiliation story.

Also your story has big gaps, the wife & the husband making a decision to decline the job cause if she will fuck him it has to be for fun & not for a blackmail for a job, but in the end she deciding alone to whore herself for a job & that great husband don't care that his wife forced in sex by someone & just doing nothing.

& on top of that, ok she doesn't taking the pills, she never heard before the next day pill? She had to get pregnant? I mean cmon...

Ofc that ending with destroying their marriage & their life!

Not to mention the legal problems Brian would have with the forced sex & the pregnancy, a guy like him will do it in a better & safer way for him.

U asked why we read the storys if we know that we will not like them...

Well it's not like that, u just can't write a story like that correctly!

I'll tell u my perspective,

I can understand better a swinging couple or a husband who want to share his wife & be active than someone who will just waching.

None of those kinks are my cup of tea in real life because I'm a very possessive guy & my wife I like her to be sexy & a little sluty but only mine, but I'm still finding fun to read those kind of storys IF they are written well & some times I'm also getting ideas about what I'll make my wife to do for ur fun!

I'm sry but u have no talent in this kind of storys, but in others storys u have,

stay on those!

Denny CraneDenny Craneabout 4 years ago
I know it's just about the kink....

...but there's something called a morning-after pill. If you really didn't want to get pregnant, you wouldn't.

norcal62norcal62over 3 years ago

Do impregnation stories come from a Catholic background?

LaucaubinLaucaubinabout 3 years ago

Good writing. Just not my favorite subject —- force from boss. But, I like your style. So figured I’d give it a read... thank you for letting us read your great efforts

AbctoyAbctoyalmost 3 years ago

gave a 2* because as many writers you neglected to mention it is a cuck story or at least close enough. I can not get back my time from reading something I hate. A simple mention at the begining would have kept my low score away. This is a critical point out not a negative attack.

Beast1961caBeast1961caalmost 3 years ago

I want the Part 2 consequences... the kids figuring it all out...

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

Tis short and sweet and left me looking for the "rest of the story". My wife woulda been fucking the boss long before and enjoying it because that is just her but she would NOT let me watch.

When I jack off it will be elsewhere on my own time because when she fucks him into oblivion it'd be HER game, not his and for sure not mine!

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
Garbage

Just garbage no real man would sit and watch this garbage.

IJS0904IJS0904over 2 years ago

Great story. I could have done without the pregnancy but I am sure others loved that aspect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story but like others have mentioned, the pregnancy part was a bit unrealistic. Also noticed Phil became Paul in one paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Total bullshit.

They were damn stupid not to have recorded or videotaped his explaining of what she needed to do to get the job.

His ass would be grass if she let him hear the evidence.

Totally sexual harassment. She had the job locked in with that. Guess it’s just another story about a willing cuck.

Hate it!

Bill S.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 2 years ago

There are morning after pills, no need to go through with the pregnancy. Still, a fun story of semi-coercion. I was expecting Brian to follow up with demands for extra opportunities, and she didn’t seem too averse to those anyhow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'd have liked this one better without the sad regrets and pregnancy, kind of took the fun out of it. Wrap it up differently, with her acknowledging she did it for the sex, not the job, her sucking Phil off as Brian gets hard again. That would be more typical of the amazing Imstillfun's style and would be better jack off material!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another whore and stupid wimp story garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I once had to have sex with a boss to keep my job. It was the worst sex I have every had he had the small dick that I every fucked. It only happened once. So after that he got fired. Some of the other girls complained to the owners

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

After all this time can you just change your name to ImStillGay? It'll be easier to identify another flamer.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ignore the negative jerk offs, another excellent story, I like the way your protagonists are every day people, I have not come across one implausibly large penis so far, the way the couples in your stories both want it and share the experience leaves me happy not angry, in my opinion you are one of the best authors of erotic fiction on this site, in this tale the positive pregnancy test was a realistic touch that added to the fantasy not detracted. Only one minor criticism,your endings tend to be abrupt, I appreciate it's your style, but maybe draw the odd ending out a little......

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Liked the story! Hope you continue with part 2......and 3. Good job-- keep writing!

49ers6949ers695 months ago

Kind of disappointing. Brian was no friend. Should have told him to fuck off.

Tica21Tica214 months ago

Just enough humor in the beginning to make this story even more fantastic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
10309 Followers
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...

story TAGS