Kyree and I Ch. 08: Awakening

Story Info
Marital problems and make-up sex.
8.7k words
4.91
2.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8: Awakening

Authors note: Thank you to everyone who has shown their support for my story thus far. The last chapter was by far my best one yet, and I am still learning and growing, improving my writing one chapter at a time. I know that I tend to be a bit long winded in my stories, and for those of you who don't want to read these long chapters, I have several short stories planned, with a variety of themes. For those who are enjoying this story, do not fear! I have plenty more chapters (between a grand total of twenty to twenty-five) planned, as I want to tell a cohesive, if sexy, story.

However, as we enter what is essentially the meat of the story, I am only going to grow more long winded, both in the sex scenes and beyond. Additionally, there will be chapters like the first, with minimal sexual content and heavy lore dumps, especially as the truth of Ezra's hidden past is revealed and more of the world is revealed. I will mark these chapters as "Lore dump" for those of you just here for the spice.

For those of you who have stuck with me, thank you for your support, more is coming. The sex only gets better, and wilder, from here. For newcomers, welcome to this rambling shitstack of a story, I hope you enjoy it. To everyone else, I think you made a wrong turn, Kindle Vella is two doors down on the right. Have fun.

Finally, as always, go ahead and leave a comment on anything you think I can improve in my stories as well as what you would like to see more of. And if you have any scenes or themes, you would like me to explore, either in this story (provided it does not break established lore) or in other stories, please leave a comment with what you would like to see. (Note: I do not write stories containing noncon, as I believe sex should take place between consenting adults. Nor do I do watersports, as I find it disgusting. Beyond that, I am willing to discuss)

Thanks again for supporting me and my first story. And now, I believe we have a hot date to get to.

She was just as, if not more, beautiful than the last time I saw her. Then again, I never knew a picture that did the real thing justice. The first thing I saw were her eyes, gorgeous golden irises like liquid fire, framed and complimented by her red hair, which danced like living flames in the light. Her fox ears twitched in an adorable way, as if they had a mind of her own, and her bushy tail wagged slowly back and forth. Her plush lips were pulled into a mischievous half-grin as she saw the scene her husband and me were in, and I could see she was holding back from laughing.

Her five-foot eleven-inch body was as equally captivating as her face, and I had trouble deciding what to focus on. Her large breasts pressed tightly against her thin, grey t-shirt, and I could see the barest impression of her nipples against the fabric. Her waist was plump and alluring, blending into a gorgeous set of hips, and an ass to match. The material of her shorts, which were also grey, strained to contain her luscious curves, they looked like they would spill out and bless the world with their presence at any moment.

"Hey, babe," Elias said, quickly standing. I let out an involuntary "Whoa!" as I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. With me in this improvised piggy-back ride, he marched over to his wife and planted a gentle kiss on her cheek.

She could not contain herself anymore and burst out laughing, a melodious sound that rang through the apartment, bending at the waist and clutching her sides.

I leaned forward. "Hey Eli, your wife is kind of weird. Is it too late to back out of the date?"

"Tell me about it," he replied. "And no, you can't. I need someone to give me a break from the weird, and you're it."

"Well don't I feel honored," I huffed.

Caroline finally regained her composure, wiping a tear from her eye. "I'm sorry, was I interrupting something?"

"Pretty boy here thinks he can take my ass," Elias said, jerking a thumb at me.

"Pretty boy? Really, that's the best you come up with?" I asked. "Who had who on their knees? I was halfway there. In fact," I started wriggling down his back, positioning my flacid cock at his backdoor. "Would you look at that?"

Elias shrugged and threw his arms out, dislodging me from my perch. I fell and hit the floor with a graceless thud, followed quickly by an "Ow" as pain shot through my sore ass.

"Oh shit," Elias quickly helped me to my feet. "You ok, chief?"

"All good," I said, rubbing my ass. "On the bright side, I think my brain worked itself out. The pain didn't turn me on."

Caroline arched an eyebrow at me.

"Long story," I said.

"Circe's butt plug, my magic," Elias interrupted.

"Not as long a story," I amended.

"Ah," she nodded. "Well, if you are quite finished, I have a date to prepare for. I was told a handsome suitor had come calling but," she looked around. "I don't see him anywhere."

I grinned; I liked this woman. "Well, if he shows up, Elias and I will drive him off with a bat, don't worry about that." I turned to Elias. "Well, your ass was saved by the beautiful lady, make sure you thank her properly."

She gasped in mock shock. "Honey, did you hear that? This stranger just called me beautiful."

I adopted a fake accent. "Listen here, doll. There are two kinds of people in this world. Those who see how beautiful you are, those who are blind, and those who suck at math."

She giggled and approached me, holding her hand out. "Hey there, we haven't been properly introduced. I'm Caroline."

I took it, twisted it, and planted a gentle kiss on the back of her hand, moderately aware of the fact that I was still in my birthday suit. "I'm Ezra, and in all seriousness, it is truly a pleasure to meet you."

"Likewise," she withdrew her hand. "Well, I'm going to freshen up and get ready, and leave you to do the same." She stood on tiptoes and planted a kiss on her husband's cheek. "Have a good day at work sweetie. I'll have dinner ready when you get home." With that, she disappeared down the hall to what I assumed to be her bedroom.

"I'll be honest," I said as she vanished. "The picture didn't do her justice. She truly is a beautiful woman."

"Agreed," Elias said, as transfixed as I was.

"Not what I imagined," I confessed. "Then again, the only sub I have for comparison is Sera."

"She is a sub, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have her own personality," Elias said. "The media doesn't paint an accurate picture of a dom-sub relationship, as you only see the sexual side of things, the relationships being two dimensional and bland. She has her own life. She goes to work, hangs out with her friends, and has hobbies and interests beyond sex. What, do you think I keep her chained in the bedroom and take her for walks on a leash?"

"Honestly..."

He sighed. "I give in one time," he muttered. "What is this, some kinky erotica you read?"

"Hey, I'm still new to this side of the curtain. Sera is the first woman I ever dominated, and even for that I didn't know what I was doing and just went with the flow. I don't know what most subs are like."

"Fair enough. I'll give you a more in depth talk later. For now, though...ah, shit."

I looked where he was looking. "Ah, shit," I repeated. We had not been careful with our clothing during our...fun, and they had gotten...messy. "I thought your cum was supposed to evaporate?"

"Not evaporate, absorb. Outside the body, it's the same as normal cum." He paused in thought for a moment. "Ok, don't panic, I might have something for you to wear. A past boy of mine left me a suit as a parting gift, but it's a little tight on me. It should be ok for you though, since you're a little smaller than me."

I gasped and covered my crotch in faux embarrassment. "Don't insult Junior like that. He's very sensitive."

"And you called 'Pretty Boy' unimaginative," Elias laughed and put an arm around my shoulder. "Well come on, Junior, lets get you dressed."

Elias's guestroom was decorated in a similar manner to the living room; classy and tidy, but not opulent. A king size four poster bed, neatly made, dominated most of the room, with a large dresser and a nightstand the only other furniture in it.

"I liked this," Elias said as we entered.

"The sex?" I asked.

He chuckled. "The sex was great, but I mean what came after. Since Ellen left, you've been too gloomy. I'm glad you're finally started to come back to us."

I realized he was right. Since I had walked in on Ellen fucking my best friend, I had not been the same. I used to joke and roughhouse with the guys all the time, but after that night, I stopped. "I guess I just needed a good fucking," I replied, nudging my best friend.

He nudged me back hard enough that I almost lost my balance. "You'll get all the dick you need from me, Eliza."

I noticed a framed photograph on the nightstand and picked it up. It displayed two figures. One was a much younger Elias, maybe in his late-twenties, wearing his trademarked smile, and he stood shoulder-to-shoulder with a smiling, female Equis who looked no older than twelve or thirteen. Behind them was a sprawling desert with a pyramid jutting from the sand. Written on the picture was "Our time in Giza."

"Who's this?" I asked as Elias began to rummage through the closet, which was the only populated are in this room, hosting a variety of clothes. He briefly turned to me, and I saw his eyes darken and his lips thin as his shoulders tensed. For a moment, I was afraid I overstepped, but he took a deep breath, and the tension left, but the sadness in his eyes remained. "That's my daughter."

This floored me. I had never met Caroline, did not even know about her before the other day, and now I found out he had a daughter. What else did I not know about him?

"Where is she?" I asked.

He shrugged. "Studying abroad, last I heard from her." His shoulders slumped. "I don't really want to talk about it."

I stood and crossed the room, taking his head in my hands and lifting his eyes to meet mine. In that moment, I felt something, a connection to him that I could not explain. "She lost her mother," I said, not able to stop the words from spilling out. "She died giving birth. It destroyed you, but you knew you had to stay strong for her sake, and your daughter's. You named her Elaine to honor her mother. You weren't ready to be a father, but you did you're damn best to give her the life she deserved. And you were happy. But soon after she started high school, you met Caroline. Elaine didn't like her, accused you of replacing her mother, even though over a decade had passed. Slowly, you began to drift apart, arguing more and more frequently. She began to party, stay out late, and sleep around. You tried to discipline her, but she would not listen. Things came to a head during her senior year when she slapped Caroline. You told her to leave, it was the only time you ever raised your voice to her, and she did. You haven't seen her since and have regretted your words ever since. She emails you occasionally, letting you know what she is up to. You want to reply, to tell her how much you love her, but you fear her reaction. You are afraid she will hurt you even more than she already has, more than you hurt her. You keep meaning to throw the picture away but can't bring yourself to because it is one of the last pleasant memories you have with her. And despite everything, you still love her more than your own-"

The connection suddenly snapped as he broke eye contact with me. His voice was hoarse, and I noticed for the first time the tears streaming down his face. "How could you possibly...hey, hey, Ezra!"

I don't know why, but I felt the need to put a hand to my nose. When I pulled it away, it was stained with blood. Elias's voice was suddenly coming from miles away as I suddenly became very dizzy. There was an uncomfortable lurch as the room suddenly turned sideways, and I could faintly hear someone yelling my name. Then all faded and oblivion took me as its unwilling prisoner.

When I awoke, the first thing I heard was a familiar humming, and felt the gentle touch of long, slender fingers running through my hair. My head rested on clouds, and I felt like I could lay there for the rest of eternity.

"Ezra," a familiar voice singed my name. "You need to wake up or you'll miss your date."

"We really need to stop meeting like this, Circe," I groaned, opening my eyes. Circe smiled down at me in her girlish figure, her eyes sparkling. Today, she wore a pink crop top exposing her midriff and hugging the delicious mosquito bites on her chest and a pair of pink jeans. Even her hair and eyes were pink, causing me to chuckle.

"What's so funny?" she asked as her fingers continued to stroke my hair.

"Pink," was the only answer I gave.

"I felt like a change," she said with a gentle shrug.

At that moment, I noticed two more things. The first was that she now had a new accessory, a leather collar wrapped around her neck like mine, but also in pink, with the word "Good Bitch," written across it. the second... "Is it just me, or is my pillow awfully damp?"

She fingered her collar and her demeanor suddenly shifted. "Well," she said meekly. "You told me not to touch myself...M-M-Master. So, I didn't. I've been waiting for you to come back to me, but I've been so horny, I couldn't even focus during work today."

"Shit," I realized my blunder. "I'm sorry Circe. I put an impossible demand on you in the heat of the moment, and didn't even think about the position it put you in. if you want, I can-"

"No!" she almost shouted at me. "I'm being a good girl. Even if it hurts me, I know that when you come back, it will be worth it. I'll be a good girl for you, even if I lose sleep over it. Please, I've been a good girl, haven't I?"

I saw the fear in her eyes and remembered what Elias had said earlier that day; don't second guess, otherwise your sub will lose faith in you and destroy your bond. "You've been a very good girl," I said, resting back into her damp lap. "And good girls deserve a reward." I was now playing damage control.

"Really?" her eyes brightened.

"You may kiss me," I said.

Immediately, her mouth devoured mine, her tongue tracing lines along my lips before I opened them and allowed her tongue to dive in, sliding against mine, her taste, like strawberries and the ocean breeze, flooding my mouth. As she kissed me, she kept muttering "Master" over and over every time our lips parted before she renewed her attack. I knew she was pleading with me, begging me to reward her for being such a good girl.

I took her head in mine, deepening the kiss, my own tongue exploring her delicious mouth. "Cum for me baby," I whispered.

That was all she needed. Without even touching herself, she exploded in a long orgasm, moaning in sweet release against my mouth as her jeans went from damp to wet. After a long moment of continued kissing, I pulled her away from me and sat up. There was a brief wave of dizziness, but it passed quickly.

"Thank you, Master," she said breathlessly, her eyes half lidded in ecstasy. "I really needed that."

"Ok, question," I asked. "How the hell did you get horny enough to cum from kissing me in less than twenty-four hours?"

"Well," she blushed. "When you went into the back room and waited for me, I took one of my Tempa-Change pills to dramatically increase my libido, since I thought, I was going to fuck you. The last twenty-four hours has been the equivalent of almost a month without release."

"I thought the pills only lasted eight hours?"

"They do, which is why I've had two more since we spoke."

"Why?" I was flabbergasted at why she would torture herself like this.

"Because it was so hot," she admitted. "I have never been dominated before. I always prefer to top, to show the stupid men that I am the one in control. To have them at my mercy, begging me for release, worshiping me like the useless pigs they are. But do you know what happened when you grabbed me?"

"What?"

"I couldn't use my magic. When I told you that it would be easy to restrain you with magic, I was trying to use magic to stop you, but I was so turned on by it that I couldn't focus on the spell. Then you saw right through me, and your words made me give up trying entirely. You were right, I loved being under your thumb, loved being controlled by you, dancing for you like a puppet on a string. I took more pills because I wanted to show you how good a girl I can be."

I sat back, stunned. "Wow."

She laughed. "Ironically enough, that brings me to what I discovered about your powers."

"Say what now?"

"You're naturally good at reading people, are you not?"

I scratched my head and thought about it. "Yeah, my mom always told me that I was such a good judge of character that whether or not I liked someone was her criteria for letting them in our lives."

"And when would you say that you are the best judge of someone?"

I thought for a moment. "It would probably be when they get personal with me. That's usually when I get the best read on them."

"And that is because you, my dear boy, are a Telepath."

"I can read minds?"

"Yup," she giggled. "Oh, this is so exciting."

"I don't feel very excited."

"That's because you don't know how rare a true Telepath is," she claimed. "Do you know how many Telepaths exist in the world right now, not including you?"

I thought for a moment. "Maybe a few thousand?" I guessed.

"One," she answered, pointing to herself. "And I only barely count because while I can use mental abilities, I can only use them well because I have thousands of years of experience. And even with thousands of years beyond now, I will never grow to the power of a true Telepath."

"I didn't realize it was that rare."

"It's not only rare, but also ancient. Telepathic magic dates to before humans populated the Earth."

I shook my head. "I have so many questions."

"And while I would love nothing more than to sit here and answer them, isn't there another reason you're here?"

My mind started working again. "Oh shit, my date." I looked around the room for a clock.

"Don't worry, you've only been out for about an hour. Once I ascertained that you had just succumbed to LB, Elias went to work and Cici has been pacing nervously in the living room."

"LB?" I asked. I was not familiar with the term.

"Ley Burnout," she clarified. "A common problem with people newly Awakened. You overused your magic, which caused your Ley Lines to literally shut down, suspending all non-critical bodily functions while the damage was repaired. You should be fine now though, I put a block on your magic power until I can teach you to control it, so you shouldn't have to deal with it again. Now," she hopped off the bed and moved past me, giving my ass a playful slap. "Get dressed. Elias left clothes out for you, and something for you on the nightstand."

I grabbed her hand as she passed. "The same rule applies. You may not cum or touch yourself until I give you permission to. Additionally, no magic enhancements unless I clear it first, understood?"

She smiled up at me. "Yes Master," she said before leaving the room, closing the door behind her.

Elias had left out an extravagant three-piece suit, a white undershirt with black slacks and jacket and a charcoal grey tie. Checking the tags, I saw the name of an exclusive tailor in the city, meaning this suit was worth thousands of dollars. I put it on after removing the plug from my ass and placing it on the nightstand. I didn't need any distractions today and I would grab it before I left this afternoon.

I moved to the bathroom and checked my reflection, and while the suit was a little tight in some areas, it otherwise fit me well. I looked like a high-class lawyer, or a wealthy politician. I took a quick picture of myself and sent it to Elias. "What on earth did this guy do to afford this?" I asked.