Kyree and I Ch. 08: Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alas, I must," I replied, breaking away from her neck, and causing her to whimper. I took her chin in my fingers. "You make the most delicious noises, my dear Queen. Now kiss me."

I let her take the initiative this time, and her mouth hungrily devoured mine, her tongue sliding past my lips. I returned it with equal ferocity, not allowing her to gain any advantage over me, my own tongue exploring her eager mouth. Gently, I slid the straps of her dress down her shoulders, and, with a slight wiggle, it fell to the floor, leaving her in a full, see-through bra, panties, and her stockings. My hand slid gently between her panties, applying the gentlest amount of pressure against her pussy, which had already soaked through the thin fabric. She let out a moan against my mouth as I felt a bump that I knew was far too large to be her clit.

I pulled away from her and smiled. "Well now, aren't you naughty, my Queen," I said, reaching into my pocket with my free hand.

She was gasping like a landed fish as I gently teased her. "I don't know what you're-"

I pressed the "Up" arrow on the black remote.

She immediately leaned heavily against me and let out a long groan as my fingers suddenly felt vibrations against them. She had a vibrator in, and the remote Elias had given me controlled it.

"What was this for, I wonder," I teased as she started to press herself against my hand. The pressure was not enough to tip her over the edge, but I knew that any further stimulation would tip her over, and I did not want that yet. "Were you going to be a naughty Queen on our date?"

"Yes, my King," she gasped. She tried to reach down to her pussy, but I gently grabbed her hand and lifted it to my mouth, giving it a gentle kiss. "We are equal right now, my love," I said. "We cum together." I dipped my fingers into her panties and, careful not to touch her, pulled the vibrator out. "We won't be needing this," I whispered, dropping it and the controller to the floor before kissing her again, using my hands to gently cup her large tits.

Gently, I stepped toward her, causing her to bump against the bed. Clutching her back, I lowered her down, never breaking the kiss. Her hands cupped my face, as my hands reached behind her. She arched her back as I, with practiced finesse, unclasped and removed her bra, allowing her milky white breasts the freedom they craved. I ran my hand along one before gently squeezing her erect nipple.

She gasped. "Oh, do that again," she said.

I chuckled and stood, slowly removing my tie, and unbuttoning my shirt, tossing both to the floor. "I'll do you one better," I replied, trailing light kisses down her face before I reached her other breast. I lightly ran my tongue along it, and Cici let out a delightful squeal before I took the tip into my mouth, nibbling on it.

"Oh, that feels incredible, my Love. Please do that more."

I had no reason to refuse, and continued nursing on her nipple, alternating between sucking it and biting it, squeezing the other one between my finger and thumb. After several minutes of this, I finally pulled away. "Are you ready for the main event, my lovely Queen?"

"Yes," she gasped. "Yes please. Fuck me with your might rod, my King. Make me pregnant with your royal seed."

"As you command, my dear," I replied. I unbuttoned my pants and pulled them and my underwear off, tossing them with the shirt, allowing my cock to spring free. Briefly, I realized it was bigger, just over a foot long.

Her eyes widened with desire as she saw me. "Oh, I knew I made a good choice with you. You'll get me pregnant for sure with that."

"If my lady wills it," I said, reaching forward and pulling her soaked panties off, revealing her wet pussy. I lined up my cock with her lips and began teasing her with it, gently rubbing my cockhead along her wet folds.

"Oh, please," she begged. "Please stop teasing me and fuck me. Please, please, my dearest King."

I obliged, sliding smoothly into her tight pussy, pushing all the way to the base in one smooth stroke.

She let out a cry and came, her pussy clamping down on my cock, making me groan against her. She surprised me, though, when she suddenly squirted, her pussy juice spraying all over me, even against my face. "I'm sorry," she wailed as her orgasm pulsed through her. "I'm sorry for cumming without you."

I leaned over her and took her head in my hands. "It's my fault for teasing you so much," I said. "Don't worry, I think you still have another one in you."

"No, please wait, I'm too sens-Ah!" I interrupted her sentence by thrusting into her, causing another spray of juice against me.

"I am going to pound you until you can't walk," I said. "I'll cum in you over and over until I know you're pregnant."

"YES!" she screamed as I thrust again. "Please breed me with your majestic cock. Knock me up with your royal children. Please!"

I began to fuck her properly, pounding my dick into her eager pussy, bringing her to a second orgasm quickly. I did not stop as it flowed through her, pushing her to a third shortly after. By the time her fourth came, I was on the edge and when she screamed out "I'm cumming again!" I replied. "Me too."

With a final thrust, I emptied my balls into her, my load completely filling her womb as her final orgasm shot through her. With a groan, I pulled out of her, a small amount of cum dribbling from her gaping pussy. With a heavy sigh, I fell onto the bed, pulling Cici on top of me.

"So," I asked a few moments of cuddling later. "How was that?"

"It was amazing," she said, snuggling closer to me and resting her head against my shoulder. "One of the most intense orgasms I ever had."

"Are you happy?"

"Hm, yes, I am. I had been so hung up on these thoughts and emotions for years, and they were slowly making me bitter and cynical. But letting them out...it helped a lot. Now I think I can finally move forward and put them behind me. And it's all thanks to you."

"I did nothing but ask a question and get the shit kicked out of me," I said. "Not much to thank me for."

She let out an adorable giggle. "You also listened without judging me. Even after I 'beat the shit' out of you, the way you looked at me never changed. Thank you."

"You're welcome."

We laid together for a little while longer before she said. "You ready to go again?"

"I thought you'd never ask."

We made love three more times before I finally went home.

It was later that night, and I was sitting at my computer with the information Cici had given me. Sera and Kyree had already gone to bed, and I had told them that I was right behind them, I just needed to finish something up. Typing in the information, I sighed and decided to bite the bullet and just get it over with. With that resolve, I began to write.

Elaine,

You don't know me, but I learned about you very recently. If you have the time and the desire, I would like to talk to you about your father.

Finishing up the email, I hesitated for a second before finally hitting send. With a sigh, I turned off my computer, stood and joined Sera and Kyree in bed before falling into a peaceful sleep.