Kyree and I Ch. 08: Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A moment later, he replied "I can't tell you."

"Oh, come on," I begged.

"No, I mean I legally can't tell you. He made me sign an NDA when he left. You look good though."

"Yeah, just can't figure out this stupid tie. Last suit I wore was to Dad's funeral, and that was a clip-on tie."

"Ask Cici, she always ties mine for me."

"Sure thing. Thanks for calling Circe, by the way. I'm doing fine now."

"Glad to hear it." There was a long pause before the next text came through. "I never talked to anyone about Elaine, not even Cici. Circe told me you can read peoples minds when they let their guard down, which is how you found out about it. Well, I guess what I'm trying to say is...thank you. It felt good to finally have that all in the open."

"I'm glad I could help, even if it knocked me unconscious. If you ever want to talk, you know where to find me."

"I will. Now, go have some fun with my wife. Don't forget the present I left you."

I put my phone away and walked over to the nightstand, noticing a slip of paper with a small black device on top. The paper read "For your date. Enjoy." The device looked like a small black controller with three buttons on it. the first had a simple "O" and on either side of it was a button with an up arrow and a down arrow. Hesitantly, I pressed the middle button. When nothing appeared to happen, I shrugged and put the device in my pocket before making my way out to the living room.

"There's your handsome man," Circe announced as I entered the room. She and Caroline were seated on the couch and stood at the announcement.

My jaw dropped as I saw Caroline. She had changed into a gorgeous red dress, cut just low enough to be tantalizing, but high enough not to be scandalous, hugging her lovely tits and hips, flowing down in in waves just past her knees which were covered by dark, knee-high stockings. Her makeup s done to perfection, accentuating her sensual lips, and complimenting her fiery eyes. Her hair was pulled back in a tight ponytail which hung down to between her shoulder blades, and even her tail seemed to be freshly groomed.

She stood with a regal authority that would make a lesser man cower beneath her, begging for the privilege to serve at her feet. And as I stared there, only one word could describe the picture of beauty standing before me. "You look like a Queen," I blurted out.

She was visibly taken aback by my outburst, before regaining her composure and smiling at me. "Thank you. What does that make you; my King?"

I smiled back and gave her a deep, regal bow. "If you would have me, my Lady, it would be my greatest honor." I straightened. "And my first royal decree is for you to help me with this fucking nightmare of a tie."

She laughed as I approached her, and I wanted nothing more than to keep hearing that beautiful, musical sound. With deft fingers, she tied off the unruly piece of fabric before tucking it underneath my jacket, her hands lingering for a moment against my chest before she pulled away. "And there you are, my handsome King. Your first decree has been fulfilled."

I couldn't help but laugh. "This is totally going to be our thing now, isn't it?"

She arched an eyebrow at me. "Oh, are you so convinced that this date is going to go so well that we'll have time enough together to have a 'thing'?"

"You have been undressing me with your eyes since I walked in," I pointed out, her sudden blush proving me correct. "Not that I'm one to talk. We're attracted to each other, that much is obvious. This date is simply an opportunity for me to prove myself worthy of your affection."

Her eyes widened in shock again, obviously not expecting that answer. "And what if I decide that I don't want to go any further with you? Or what if you decide that I am not worthy of your affection?" her eyes and ears dropped at that last question.

I glanced over at Circe. "Would you mind leaving us alone? I think we need to talk before we go out. And thank you, for everything."

She nodded. "When you're ready to have a more in-depth discussion about your new abilities and to begin your training, you know where to find me." She walked to the front door, stopping briefly as she passed me to hop, literally hop, up and plant a kiss on my cheek. "I'll see you soon, Master."

As the door closed behind her, I sat down on the couch and motioned for Caroline, sending a quick text as I did, to do the same. She gave me a small smile and sat next to me. "So, you and Circe, huh? I can't say I saw that coming. Also, that collar is adorable."

I chuckled, realizing that I was indeed still wearing the collar. I quickly unlatched it and set it on the coffee table. "It's a recent development." And I launched into a retelling of the events of the last few days, leaving nothing out.

When I had finished, she nodded thoughtfully. "Eli told me some of it but told me to ask you for the full story." She sighed. "Your life has been completely flipped ass over tea kettle, hasn't it."

"Not at all," I replied with a grin. "In fact, it's perfectly normal that went from a guy getting over his longest relationship to my best friend's sissy slut, and now that same friend is encouraging me to go on a date with his wife with the goal of getting in bed with her. It's perfectly natural and normal and fine and I am not in any way completely and horribly overwhelmed and out of my depth with every new experience I've had."

She chuckled. "I suppose this hasn't been easy for you, has it?"

"Not at all, but I wouldn't have it any other way." I leaned forward and put a gentle hand on her shoulder. "Let me ask you something. Is this something you want?"

She looked me in the eyes. "Well, Elias and I talked about it-"

"No," I interrupted. "I don't care about Elias right now. What do you want. If you don't want this, if you're only doing it to please Elias, then this ends right now, and we go no further. I'm only doing this if it is something you want."

I saw tears spring into her eyes. She broke eye contact and buried her face in her hands. After a moment, I heard her whisper "Do you know what it was like?"

"What?" I asked softly.

"Hearing about you. Whenever Elias came home, ever since he met you, you've been all he could talk about. You were his best friend, but you were also the one that got away. He became depressed because you could never see him as anything more than a friend. And I was there for him. I comforted him. But that didn't matter to him. The only thing that mattered to him was you." Her voice was steadily growing louder until she was screaming into her hands. "We still made love, we still spent time together, we still loved each other, but I knew that because I wasn't born a man, I would never be able to fully satisfy him. But I held out hope that one day, he would get over you, that he would come back to me."

She turned to me, and I saw fury in her eyes. "But then you had to go and get on your fucking knees for him!" She grabbed me and, with strength I did not know she had, lifted me off the couch and my feet, holding me in the air. "That night, we made love like it was the first night all over again, and I was happy and angry. I was happy that he had gotten over his depression, and I was angry that it was because he found someone else to do what I couldn't. I am his wife, but I know that I will always come second to you."

"What do you want?" I asked softly.

"I don't know," she sobbed and looked away, tears streaming from her eyes. "I just..."

"What do you want?" I repeated.

Her eyes found mine again. "I already told you I don't-"

"What do you want?" I raised my voice a little. I don't know why I was so insistent. I only knew that she needed to answer this question, and answer it right now, even she did not want to. even if it put me at risk.

"Stop asking me that. I told you I don't know."

"What do you want?"

"Stop it."

"What do you want?"

"Stop."

"What do you want?"

"Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it."

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!"

"I WANT MY FUCKING HUSBAND BACK!" She threw me, pushing hard against me. There was a flash of pain as my right shoulder was wrenched from its socket. I hit the wall with enough force to knock the wind out of me, my head slamming back, causing stars to flash in my vision before I slumped onto the ground.

Caroline stalked toward me, grabbing me by the collar and punching me in the face with enough force to break my nose. "I am so sick of being his cuck." Another punch, teeth broke. "Listening to him pound his boys while I try to sleep alone in our bed." Another punch, my left eye closed. "I just want," Punch "Him." Punch. "To." Punch "Love." Punch "Me." Punch "Again." Punch.

At that last punch, I was barely holding onto my consciousness, my unclosed eye lazily drifting from her face to the ceiling above her, back to her face as she panted above me. As I watched, her eyes cleared, and a look of panic flashed through them. "Oh gods, oh gods what have I done?" she grabbed my head and kneeled, cradling it in her lap. I barely felt tears hitting my cheek as she stroked my hair. "Oh, Ezra I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry."

I offered her a weak smile. "Now you...know what...you want," I managed to gasp out. "And so does he."

The front door had swung open, and a panting Elias stood there, his phone pressed tightly to his ear. Reaching into my pocket, I pulled out my phone and ended the call as he knelt beside me. "Hey chief, are you ok?"

I weakly raised my hand and gave him a thumbs up. "Relax...this isn't...the worst beating...I've ever gotten. Don't worry...about me. She's...more important right now."

"Let me heal you," Caroline said, raising a hand above my head and uttering a word. Warm magic washed through me, and I groaned as my shoulder popped back into place and my wounds healed. And for those of you wondering; having your teeth regrown by magic is not a pleasant experience.

In a matter of seconds, I was looking shipshape. "What were you thinking?" Elias asked.

"That your wife wasn't being honest, with herself or you. That this was a mistake. That she was too proud to tell you the truth herself, so I had to trick her into saying it while you could hear, even if it meant risking bodily injury."

He sighed. "You weighed all the pros and cons, didn't you?"

"I made a promise. And in this case, the pros outweighed the cons."

He let out another sigh and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Well, you kept your promise. Come on, lets move to the couch."

"But I like my pillow," I protested, eliciting a light chuckle from Caroline.

"Up, now," Elias said firmly, though his eyes were playful.

We migrated back to the couch, Elias on the left, Caroline in the middle, and me on the right.

"Sweetheart," Elias began. "I'm so sor-"

She held up a hand, silencing him. "No, I'm the one that needs to apologize, to both of you. Eli, I'm sorry I didn't communicate my feelings to you earlier. I know that you would never hurt me, and only did all this because I encouraged it. I allowed you to bring other men into our bedroom, even though it hurt me. And Ezra, I'm sorry for taking out my frustrations on you. You've been nothing but a gentleman, and I was-"

"Absolutely justified," I interrupted. Her eyes met mine in surprise. "You were put in a position you didn't want to be in, in order to please your husband." I held up a hand to stop Elias from cutting in. "Even if that wasn't your intention, Eli, that was her perception of it. That isn't invalid just because that wasn't what you meant. I know that if Ellen had approached me when we were together and told me that she had just fucked my best friend, and that I should do it as well, I would be understandably pissed." I stood. "The two of you have a lot to talk about and need to take better care in defining the terms of your relationship. In the meantime," I picked up the collar from the coffee table and handed it to Elias. "This will be the end of our sexual relationship. I refuse to come between you and your wife. If at some point, you come to an understanding that allows me to be a part of your bedroom lives again, you know where to find me. If not, it was a true pleasure to meet you Caroline, and I enjoyed joking around with you. Eli, I will see you at work on Monday."

I took a few steps toward the door but was suddenly stopped as Caroline grabbed my arm. "Please, don't leave."

I smiled at her. "I've said everything I need to. This is now between you and your husband and has nothing to do with me."

"I haven't said everything I need to say, though," she said. "The truth is...I want you."

"But you just said-"

"I KNOW WHAT I SAID!" she squeezed my arm with enough force to make me suck in a pained breath through my teeth. She quickly released me. "Sorry. Look, I know what I said, and I meant it. But I was angry and hurt. There are other things that I didn't say. Eli has always been there for me. He makes me breakfast in bed when I am too sore to move from the night before. He listens to me rant for hours when I've had a bad day at work. And every time he brought a boy over, he would always come back to bed with me afterward. Yes, I was angry, but I have only myself to blame, because I agreed to this without communicating my feelings to him."

She looked up at me. "I like you, Ezra. I really like you. All his other boys were just submissive fuckdolls. They rarely looked me in the eye, let alone had a conversation with me. You aren't like that. You treated me like my own person. To you, I'm not "Daddy's wife," I'm Caroline. You treated me with respect and courtesy, asking me what I wanted, rather than assuming. I see now why my husband fell for you. And not only do you make him happy, but you are willing to give up everything you have built with him to protect my relationship with him. That is an admirable, even sexy, quality."

"Can I speak now," Elias huffed. Both our heads turned to him. "Thank you. Cici, I'm sorry. No, don't interrupt me. When I claimed you and promised to marry you, I made you another promise. I promised that I would always protect you, that I would never let anyone hurt you. I broke that promise, and for that I am sorry. Over the last three years, I have been acting like a lovesick puppy, pining after someone I couldn't have, and neglected my duties as your husband and protector. Even if you told me everything was fine, I should have realized it wasn't. That's on me." He took Caroline's head in his hands. "But even when I was at my lowest, one thing has always remained constant in my life: you. You are my everything. I love you more than life itself. Yes, I fell for Ezra, but no matter how much I care for him, it will never come close to the love I have for you."

"Wow, rude," I muttered.

He slapped me on the arm before continuing. "I will do whatever it takes to make it up to you. If you want, I will sever all ties with Ezra. I will quit my job and spend every waking moment here with you. I will serve you breakfast in bed every day and give you foot rubs whenever you want. What do you want? Name it and I will give it."

"That's not penance," Caroline said. "You love my feet."

"Fair enough," he replied. "I...won't give you foot rubs?"

"Don't even think about it. I love your foot rubs." She thought for a moment and turned to me. "Do you think I am worthy of your affection?"

"Without question," I immediately replied. "I knew you were the moment Eli told me about you. That, and the fact that you were willing to joke around with me. What about me? Am I worthy of yours and Elias's affection?"

"You are," she replied, turning back to Elias. "Ok, here's what's going to happen. You're going to go back to work, while I take Ezra to the bedroom and apologize properly to him. Afterwards, you are going to come home and spend your entire weekend with me and only me. I think it's time I reminded you where you learned your skills as a dom from."

He smiled at her. "Of course, Mistress," he said.

"Good, now get out of here."

Elias gave her a gentle kiss and stood. "Thank you, chief," he said. "I don't know how, but you seem to make everything better wherever you go."

"It's not better just yet," I said. "You still have a lot of work to do. I was serious before. We aren't getting together again until you and Caroline work everything out."

"Fair enough. I'll see you at work next week." With that, he was gone.

I arched an eyebrow at Caroline. "So...is he your sub now?"

"Oh, heavens no, it feels way too good when he takes me to give that up. I just need to give him a...stern reminder of my place in the relationship." She took my hand. "Now come, my handsome King. I promised you a proper apology."

"I was right, this is totally our thing now," I said, quickly adding "My Queen," when she glanced back at me.

She led me to the guest bedroom, pulling me in and locking the door behind her. She smiled at me. "Eli tells me you're a switch, so which would you like me to be: a dom or a sub?"

"Neither" I answered, holding up a hand when she started to protest. "Let me finish. I don't want to fuck you or be fucked by you, not yet. To have a relationship as a dom or sub, we must first have an actual relationship. So, until I take you on an actual date, and we get to know each other better, I don't want to have roles in our sexual relationship."

"Then what do you want?"

"I want to make love to you," I answered, and her eyes widened in surprise. "I want us to love each other as equals. I want to treat you like the Queen you are and have you in turn treat me like a King." I stepped forward and took her in my arms. "I want to look into your eyes and see only me, while you see yourself in my eyes. No master or slave, no dom or sub, just Ezra and Caroline."

"Cici," she whispered, her breath catching in her throat. "Call me Cici."

"Of course, my Queen." I kissed her, leaning down and pressing my lips against hers. They tasted like spring and cherries and drove me wild. My tongue played with her lips, tracing them, and memorizing their shape against mine.

Immediately, she tried to pull me deeper, her own tongue begging for entrance into my mouth. I pulled away from her, and she let out a mewl of disappointment. "Pace yourself, my Queen. We have the rest of the afternoon. Don't rush things, just explore. Do what feels right."

"I've never done this before," she admitted, blushing. "I've always controlled or been controlled. This is all new to me."

I smiled at her. "Then let me lead," I said. "I don't know much of anything about doms or subs. But if there is one thing I do know, it is making love. So just follow my lead."

She nodded and I kissed her again. She was much more reserved this time, allowing me to guide her. I briefly pulled away. "Touch me," I said.

"Where?"

"Anywhere. Touch me chest, my back, my hips, my legs, my ass, my arms, my face. Explore me, memorize the details of my body with your hands." And I kissed her again as her hands pressed against my chest, sliding along it until she reached my stomach. My own hands explored her body, sliding gently along her back and causing her to shiver. I released her lips and started kissing her face, first under her eye, which was marred with makeup from her tears. Then her brow, just below her hairline. Then her soft cheeks. Then her chin. And finally, her neck, just underneath her ear.

She let out a moan at that one, her hands gripping my shirt. "That feels...Oh...so good. What are you doing to me, my King?"

I chuckled. "It's called foreplay, my Queen," I said between kisses. "It will make it feel so much better when I'm inside you."

"Oh, it feels amazing. Please don't stop, my darling."