La Belle Ile en Mere Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know... ah... ah... Mom." George gripped the wonderful flesh on her hips. He looked down at her pink asshole. It was staring up at him again. "Mom... I can see your butthole... perfectly. It's so... pretty."

"Oooohhhhhh... gods." The image of her son exposing and witnessing her most private places spurred on another orgasm. Anna dropped to her elbows, took fistfuls of the sheet, and let out a long scream. A few minutes ago, she had thought that her ecstasy was done for the evening. Now she was enveloped in yet another magical climax.

"I... love... to hear... your sweet voice... shriek." George didn't lie. His mother's firm, gentle voice was woven into the fabric of his existence. Now, he was twisting it, impelling her to say dirty things, and to cry out in the most animalistic way. What more could he want? He stared down at her rippling ass and answered his own question. He removed his right hand from her hip, covered his thumb in froth from her pussy, and buried it in her ass.

Just as Anna was coming down from the heights of her orgasm, she felt the forceful intrusion. Her eyes went wide, then they rolled back, and another climax followed on the heels of the last.

George humped his mother from behind for a long while. Eventually, her strength gave out, and she fell to her belly. In that way, they both discovered a new position as he smashed into her butt with her legs together and her body prone. His body urged him to seed her. There was no protection. She was open and ready. It felt right. But George clung to his promise and pulled out at the last minute.

"Oooohhhhhhhhhh... all over me... all over..." Anna writhed as she felt the heat of her son's sperm splatter her butt, back, and neck. She was sure it was in her hair, too. Despite the fact that they'd already done it earlier in the day, there was still so much. After several blasts, she could feel it pooling in the small of her back. With his penis out of her, she didn't climax again, but she did bathe in the delight of letting her body be a canvas for his creation. When he finished and slumped onto the bed next to her, she didn't have the energy to look over at him. She was so totally relaxed and spent. Her body buzzed with residual pleasure. "We should... shower... and then go back to your room." Her words were garbled by speaking into the sheet.

"Yeah... Mom." George put a hand on her cum-soaked ass and looked up at the stars through the ceiling. He slowly caught his breath. There was so much unpleasantness he'd have to deal with. But his mother made it all bearable. After a long time, he spoke. "I was thinking, Mom... Mom?"

Her only answer was a soft, delicate snore.

George leaned in closer to her and listened to her sleep.

~~

"Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh." Lillian felt like jelly. Her legs wobbled and gave way. She fell on her butt, with Gwendolyn still kneeling before her. The woman's face was obscenely shiny with Lillian's juices. "Wow... wow... Mrs. Valentine. You... made me cum... with your mouth."

"I'm sure your beloved Francis does that for you all the time." Kapnos smacked her lips.

Lillian shook her head. Her tiara hung at an odd angle, threatening to fall from her hair.

"Was that... the first time anyone did that for you?" Kapnos crawled toward the young woman in a predatory fashion, her shoulder blades rotating, and her tits gently swaying under her.

Lillian nodded her head.

"I don't understand. You're a princess. You deserve to be with someone who will do that for you." Kapnos kissed one of Lillian's toes. Then slowly worked her way up Lillian's shin with little kisses.

"I'm not a lesbian," Lillian blurted.

Kapnos paused with her lips on Lillian's knee. "Neither am I, Ms. Zaal. That would be absurd. But that doesn't mean I can't show you a few things. We can still bring each other joy. You like being close to me, don't you?" She kissed her way up Lillian's thigh. She heard Lillian gasp and hold her breath when Kapnos arrived at her pussy, but the older woman kept kissing her way up Lillian's body. When she arrived at Lillian's nipple, she latched on. Kapnos moved her thigh between Lillian's legs and began undulating her hips.

"Oooooooohhhhhhhhh... Mrs. Valentine... Mrs. Valentine... the way you're moving... it's like... sex." Lillian clutched at the woman's petite body as Gwendolyn writhed on top of her. The leg that rubbed against her pussy was more stimulating than she would have expected and pleasure surged from the attention those pretty lips and tongue were paying to her breast. "Ooooooohhhhhhhh... wow... you're going to make me... cum again." Her expression was equal parts ecstasy and surprise.

Kapnos pulled off her nipple for a moment. "Of course... my princess. I'll take good care of you. We're going to... keep each other company... until we go home."

"Oooooohhhhhhhh... okay... okaaaayyyyyyyyyy... that sounds... gooooooooooooood." When that hungry mouth returned to her nipple, Lillian shuddered and came again.

12