All Comments on 'La Chiave - A Halloween Story'

by The_Technician

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
crittergirlcrittergirlover 2 years ago

I liked the build up of this story, and was really interested to see where it was going to go. The sex seemed almost anticlimactic though. I would have liked to see more development in the plot, and for there to be more connection or feeling between the two main characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I got chills at the end of this. Something about mythology and old gods gets to me every time. This is a fun story and I'm curious about any future Halloween conversations they had!

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 2 years ago

Inclined to agree with crittergirl, great idea that you could have developed a lot more and fleshed out the worlds, people etc instead of a quick story. Sometimes more isn’t just more, it’s better. Thanks for writing and posting.

KumquatqueenKumquatqueenover 2 years ago

Excellent style and build-up, but it stopped just as it got going. Please write some more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Technician@The_Technician
I was born in the Midwest, but have traveled extensively throughout the United States and Canada. Currently I am full-time camping throughout the United States and Canada and spending my time writing for both fun and profit. Books with longer stories such as the kind posted on...