La Contessa Ch. 06

Story Info
Roberto suffers further humiliation at La Contessa's party.
2.3k words
4.63
10.9k
5
0

Part 6 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlaveNano
SlaveNano
125 Followers

Author note: this chapter is and edited version of part of my Literotica story 'La Contessa's Party'.

Chapter 6: Humiliation

I'm left alone to suffer and contemplate what fate awaits me when La Contessa and her guests have finished their feasting. The pain from the weights on my cock, balls, and nipples lures me into a hypnotic daze, until eventually I hear animated talking and laughter from outside the salon door. Is my humiliation about to begin again?

The door opens, and I sense there's a different mood to La Contessa's party. Gone is the controlled dignity of the cloaked and masked figures from earlier in the evening. The wine and food has generated a more raucous atmosphere, and guests who are ready for more amusement. As the group enters the door of the salon La Contessa is still wearing the same gown and mask as before, but her guests have changed. They have disrobed and removed their masks. They are not entirely naked, as they wear some adornment: leather gloves, boots, belts, or straps. The men have beautifully proportioned bodies... and are well hung. La Contessa must have chosen them herself. The women are stunning, amply breasted, with long hair down to their waists. As the guests enter, other servants carry in large couches for the guests to lounge on and tables with crystal goblets and wine.

The guests start to pair up. There are no rules to this party. I notice various couplings; men with other men, women with other women, embracing and kissing with wild abandon. La Contessa watches proceedings with an engaged and satisfied expression, showing obvious delight in the world she's created for her guests' enjoyment.

La Contessa calls to one, "Mariana, release the slave from his clamps and weights so we can use him for our pleasure."

One of the female guests steps away from the mass of writhing bodies and stands over me. She removes the ball gag from my mouth. She squeezes the nipple clamps tight causing an adrenaline rush of pain, and tugs them off. I gasp in agony as the blood returns to the tips of my nipples causing a further wave of pain. She moves to my cock and balls, sharply removing the clamps and lead weights. Another female guest stands opposite her, leaning over me to give her a passionate kiss until their lips part and they break into light-headed laughter.

"I wonder if your servant is hungry, Contessa. He's been trussed up whilst we enjoy a marvelous banquet. I bet you'd like some desert, wouldn't you?"

"Yes, madam," I reply, wondering what to expect.

Mariana collects a crystal glass dish filled with a rich chocolate mousse. She leans over me, her long dark hair brushing against my body. She dips her finger into the bowl and runs it along my lips. I savour the bittersweet, dark chocolate. She slips her finger into my mouth so I can lick the chocolate from it. The taste is sensational. By now my cock has hardened; the eroticism of the guest's actions too sensuous to resist. She dips her hand into the glass dish again and removes it to smother my erect cock with chocolate dessert, running the creamy mousse along the shaft.

"Claudio," she calls, "you wanted seconds of Contessa's delicious dessert, didn't you? Well, I've got it here for you, but you'll have to lick it off this servant's cock if you want it."

"Mmm, yes, I'll suck this slave's cock for more of Contessa's chocolate mousse," he responds.

My heart's beating fast; never before have I been subjected to such humiliating treatment. Claudio leans over me and runs his tongue up the shaft of my cock, licking greedily until the chocolate has disappeared. Mariana smothers more of the chocolate mousse onto my cock. This time, Claudio takes the whole head of my cock into his mouth and slides his mouth up and down my shaft, sucking hard. The movements get faster and more intense. My balls are fit to burst as I sense my orgasm building up.

La Contessa intervenes, "Yes, Claudio, excite him and frustrate him. But remember, nothing we do here is for a servant's pleasure, only ours; use him how you wish, but deny him the satisfaction of his release."

At this, the strokes of the guest's mouth along my cock become slower until Claudio pulls his mouth away, having sucked every piece of the chocolate mousse off my cock. I'm left denied and frustrated.

La Contessa beckons two of her female guests, "Portia, Francesca, come here. I think I'm ready to have more fun with this slave. She reaches into the box by her dais and pulls out two strap-on dildos. My eyes water at what punishment I might have to face next. Portia and Francisca help one another on with the strap-on cocks, tightening the belts around their supple waists to hold them in place. To my eyes, never having faced such objects before, they appear fearsome. The strap-ons are long and thick. The two women stand over me, taunting me, the two false cocks bobbing above my face as they smile at me.

One of them gently strokes my hair and face with an expression combining amusement and pity.

"I think this slave is ready to receive us Contessa. To take these long, hard objects into his body so we can explore his orifices for our pleasure."

"Yes Portia," agrees La Contessa, "you know what you must do, penetrate this slave whilst I watch."

Portia moves into position by my head, pulls my face to one side and slips the strap-on into my mouth.

"Suck on it slave," she whispers in my ear, "suck on it nice and slowly, until we're both ready to work out on you."

The head of the strap-on is already in my mouth and I suck on it as I've been commanded. The act is humiliating, but it's also strangely comforting to suck on the hard object controlled by this ravishing, dominant woman.

I'm aware of Francesca at the other end of the bench where my legs are suspended in the air and strapped to chains. I feel something slimy being spread over my anus and a finger being inserted. I know what's coming next, but at least I know lubricant has been applied before I'm penetrated. My head is still to one side with the strap-on in my mouth, so I'm unable to see the moment of insertion when it finally comes. I endure the probing against my back passage until the strap-on pushes deep inside me. Now, I'm filled at both ends.

The two women work in tandem to penetrate me, with slow strokes at first, then more vigorously, so the two strap-ons thrust deep into me. By now, I've lost control over the momentum of the movement. I can only lie back, an object, abused and penetrated. One strap-on deep inside my anus, the other filling my mouth, making me gag and gasp for breath. Portia and Francesca continue to get pleasure from me until, my head swirling and my body exhausted, they simultaneously withdraw the strap-ons. My heart throbs, the blood pounding through my body; humiliated but strangely and exotically exhilarated.

La Contessa laughs, "Splendid. Thank you Portia, thank you Francesca. It is amusing to watch my slave being abused. Don't think your ordeal is over yet. Stephano, Lorenzo, come over here and join us."

Two young men rise from a couch where they have been kissing and fondling one another. They're already aroused with angry cocks. They come forward. I anticipate what will happen next. Far from any respite, I fear the performance I've endured will be repeated with two real cocks.

"Portia and Francesca have warmed him up for you. Now do what you want with him. Fuck his mouth and arse with flesh and blood cocks so my new servant understands what it means to be my slave."

Stephano's voice replies, "Yes, Contessa, whatever you wish. We'll fuck him as hard as we can, until he can take no more."

One hard cock is fed into my mouth, the other pushed into my stretched and sore arse. Then the movement begins. Thrusts, forceful and hard, the full weight of the two guests' powerful thigh muscles behind them. I don't know how much longer I can hold. Stephano and Lorenzo grunt and groan with exertion as they approach their climaxes. My mouth full of cock, I can do nothing to resist.

All of a sudden the thrusts stops and the two cocks withdraw from my orifices. Portia and Francesca move forward. Portia grasps Stephano's cock, whilst Francesca takes Lorenzo's. They hold the two cocks over me, one above my mouth, the other over my abdomen. The two men are at the peak of their excitement. They want release, and fast. They don't care where their cum goes as long as they reach their climax. Portia and Francesca rub the two cocks hard. The air in the room is expectant. La Contessa leans forward eagerly anticipating the humiliation being inflicted on me.

"Take it, slave. Receive the cum of my guests into your mouth and over your body."

I sense the two men have reached the point of no return. Simultaneously, there are two groans and hot, white spunk spurts into my mouth, and over my abdomen. I swallow the seed, and feel the thick, sticky substance oozing over my body.

The tension in the room is broken when La Contessa laughs at my predicament with her guests' cum all over me.

"Delightful, there is nothing more pleasing than to see a slave submit to such a decadent act. But I have not finished with him yet."

She pulls out another object form the wooden box by her side, "Bianca, take this and have your pleasure with my slave."

Bianca comes forward with what looks like another strap-on cock, but the design is slightly different. I realise it's a gag with a large cock protruding from one side and a smaller one on the other. Julia straps the object round my head. The smaller cock fills my mouth and I clasp onto it with my teeth as Bianca tightens the straps to secure the gag. She lifts herself up and straddles me. I watch as she lowers herself onto the cock and allows it to penetrate her. She lets out a gasp of pleasure as the object fills her to its full depth.

Two more male guests come forward; they gently touch and kiss her body and breasts as she works herself up and down on me. They kiss her and squeeze her nipples as she fucks herself on the gag. I'm helpless as she pushes her weight onto me, moaning loudly with pleasure until finally she lets out a scream, her body shuddering as she reaches her climax. She lifts herself off the cock gag, helped by the two men. Another guest releases me from the gag and unties the chains still holding me onto the bench.

La Contessa leans forward in her throne, "This is what my servants are for. To be used by me and my guests for our pleasure," she announces to the assembled guests.

She turns her gaze towards me. From behind the mask her eyes fix on me, "Now, slave, do you understand what it means to serve me. You must submit your whole body for my pleasure and amusement without complaint or objection. This is your role in life now. Do you understand, slave?"

"Yes, mistress," I reply.

"You have served us well, and I am pleased with you. But, be warned, whilst in my service you can be subject to punishment, humiliation, and abuse at any time. It gives me pleasure to see how pathetic slaves can be controlled and made subject to my will."

She claps her hand. The doors of the salon open and two of her servants come to lift me off the bench. I've been chained up for so long, exhausted from the ordeal and unsteady on my legs. Then there's a mental exhaustion. I'm in a daze, my head spinning with feelings of submission and devotion for my mistress. I collapse onto my knees.

"Thank you, mistress," I gasp.

"Your devotion is welcome, servant. You may be chosen to serve me again. Now, take him away from my presence."

The two servants carry me from the salon back to my room. I have tasted servitude to La Contessa and, whatever trials and humiliation I must suffer, I know my deepest need is to be summoned into her presence again to serve. I curl up on my bed, my head a whirl of emotions.

There's a gentle knock on the door. It's Julia with bread, a plate of cured meats and a tankard of beer.

"You look knackered," she observes. "How do you feel?"

Julia's concern is touching. Though I'd probably appreciate a quiet time with my thoughts, I don't want to offend her, especially as she's taken the trouble to bring food for me. I try to summon a reply from my frazzled brain.

"Oh, I don't know what to make of it Julia. It's too much to take in. My head's spinning and my whole body's throbbing. It was painful and humiliating but exhilerating and thrilling at the same time. Every part of me feels alive if you know what I mean."

"She's pleased with you, in her own way. I can tell," Julia reassures me. "She told me you performed well and said she'd be happy to have you in the palazzo as her slave."

"That's wonderful. I want that... I really do."

Julia is sensitive to my reflective mood and refrains from bombarding me with questions. When I've finished eating, she curls up alongside me on the bed where we cling on to one another in an affectionate hug.

I'm left with my own reflections on the events of the evening. I'm delighted to hear La Contessa will accept me as her slave. I've tasted servitude to her and, whatever trials and humiliations I must suffer, I know my deepest desire is to be summoned into her presence to serve her again.

SlaveNano
SlaveNano
125 Followers