La Macarena - Swing B&B

Story Info
How my boyfriend watched me getting laid with a stranger.
7.5k words
3.74
10.2k
9

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 09/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chridi
Chridi
159 Followers

On a round trip to the South of Spain, we spent some time in a naked resort called Costa Natura. It was my second visit to a nude resort after the first one in Croatia. Very different: no camping site, just a small compound of little apartments and studios.

After that, Christian booked a few days in a B&B. I was a bit disappointed because I liked it at this cute little resort Costa, with its nice swimming pool and location right at the beach between Estepona and Marbella.

Being naked all day is my preferred holiday, and now he wants us to go to a B&B?

On the way there he said not to worry - it was a special place and they also had a big swimming pool, a big hot tub, a lot of outdoor space and I could be naked all day if I wanted to and with a few beautiful naked beaches nearby, it should be a nice place to stay for a few days.

Then he started to give more details: 14 rooms and only for couples, only adults allowed "to have complete rest without the noise of screaming children".... Hmmm ok. Oh by the way, it's called a nudist B&B, and also a "swinger B&B" was his last extra information before we arrived.

"Swinger like in swing clubs like we visited in Croatia?" I asked him.

He confirmed and explained a bit and said he wanted to check this place and just to have a relaxed time in a casual atmosphere. That way I found out Christian had something like "a double agenda". He didn't talk about sex but I could feel his intentions when he smiled at me in a naughty way. I was wondering where he would bring us!

Since I had sex with a few other men when I traveled without my boyfriend and accompanied by my friend Jane, and another encounter with a guy during a trip for work, nothing much else happened. It brought our sex life to the next level, but until now, it happened in the first place because Christian and I did spend a lot of time apart from each other. We used that excuse as a start for me to be his hotwife, allowing me to have casual sex with multiple partners.

In one way I found it a little bit unfair he didn't tell me about it, but on the other hand, it was rather exciting he took me to a place that was booked by couples only, who came to enjoy sex with each other. If he took me there, I could only think of one reason: he wanted to see someone fucking his hotwife!

The host of La-Macarena was a Belgian woman and she showed us around. It looked like a mini-swing club including playrooms, a hot tub, a tantra chair etc, etc. The difference was, it was a place to stay - when booking you had to do it for a minimum of three nights. So there I was, I couldn't run away and hoped for the best.

The place was fully booked so, including us, about fourteen men and fourteen women were having a good time with appetizers and drinks before dinner. We arrived in the early evening and after the quick tour and explanations, the host introduced us to the other couples.

Luckily I had been to that Swing Club in Croatia before, so I was not shocked to see some women in the most sexy lingerie you can imagine. Leather and latex mini-skirts and revealing dresses - the sexy group had it all! We joined for a drink and then hurried for a quick shower and dressed up to join the only long table where all the people sat together for the dinner party.

Since everybody, without exception, was dressed in a sexy alluring way, I chose something sexy as well, a simple black short dress with a nice cleavage and black high sandals. When we joined the table only two chairs were free, opposite to one other. We heard all kinds of languages: English, Spanish, French, Dutch...

The gang immediately made us feel very welcome and included us in their conversations. It was remarkable how everyone interacted with everyone, unlike most hotels or other holiday stays where, if you are not traveling in a group, you tend to be more on your own. We found out several of them visited for the second or even more times and that assured me a bit.

One topic was about their plans for the next day and a trip to a naked beach was suggested. A few couples had been there before and told us it was a very nice, beautiful spot and it also had two or three bars and restaurants serving simple but fresh and good food and drinks. For us a no-brainer so we said we would join.

That evening after dinner we could use the bar for free (our stay was almost 100% "all included") and a laptop connected with the sound system invited "would-be-DJs" to get the party started and going. It did not take long before ladies started to strip and some of them demonstrated their pole dancing skills. I watched everything from a distance and decided to take it easy.

I had doubts when Christian told me about this B&B but I had to admit it was a fun place with fun people.

In the hacienda, you can enjoy breakfast until 1 p.m., in case it was a long night...

We did have a late nature wake up and around 11 am we went for our first meal of the day. It was the first time I got half naked for this group of people, only wearing a sarong and since I was not alone dressed this way I mingled in very easily topless like the other women. Most of the men, without exception, were butt naked in slippers or sandals, some of them with sunglasses, probably to hide the hangover from last night. Christian also adapted and walked around naked, only carrying a small towel over his shoulder to sit on.

I had seen a lot of naked men the past days at the naked resort but the difference now was that the guys were constantly close by, as I was close to them, like in a big family. It was a habit to get kisses on the cheek to wish a good morning, as well from the men as from the ladies. While receiving the good-morning kisses it was not exceptional to feel a hand at the same time on my hips, a warm body-language sign to make everybody feel welcome and comfortable in the group.

During breakfast, using the same long table, a few couples approached us and had very direct questions about our age, intentions, experiences, etc. After our visit at a swing club in Croatia Christian and I talked about what happened there several times but never had another occasion to visit another club, even if we wanted to.

What we as a couple agree to happen when we feel I get horny and attracted to someone is quite simple: my boyfriend is open to sharing me, and he can participate or watch or let me enjoy sexual pleasure on my own. We also agreed that he is not supposed to have sex with other women.

We explained to the others that we were more into the idea of wife-sharing or maybe MFM and told them we did not have a lot of experience. Most couples are there for the full swap so that was in most cases a "deal breaker" for us. Some couples did not hide their disappointment when we explained and told us, if we changed our mind we just let them know.

We went there in the first place to relax and to have fun, we were not looking for "sexual interaction" with others, although I felt Christian somewhere had it on his mind when he booked the place.

After breakfast, a big part of the group got ready to go to the beach. We drove our car and when we arrived we had to take a shuttle bus down a cliff to get to the beach.

It was a clothes-optional beach so naked people and people with swimwear mixed beautifully. Our group got more or less together under the umbrellas and sun beds and we installed ourselves nude.

Being the last in our row of sun beds, a new neighbor arrived at my right side, less than one meter away, not belonging to our group. He also hired a sun bed but he did not show any intention to get naked. By trying to converse with me several times, ignoring my boyfriend at my left, he showed his real intentions: watching me and getting horny coz he couldn't hide a growing cock in his swim trunks.

"Just give him what he wants," Christian said. "He has the right to enjoy your sexy petite body, made by Mother Nature" he continued.

Christian knows me well by now. On any occasion I get to exploit my exhibitionistic feelings, he wants me to use it, coz he knows I love it. That way the beach visit started hot, by teasing my neighbor.

"You chose this sun bed because you want to watch me, right?"

"Guess you can't blame me," he answered, revealing an English accent.

"Hahaha, no I can't, just a pity you don't go naked like us," I said, trying to get him out of his swim pants.

It didn't work, but it didn't prevent me from flaunting my sexy self to him, in ways he probably never would have expected, with legs and knees open more than once giving full view up and close.

The result was I got wet and Christian, who followed all my explicit moves a hard-on, obligating him to turn face down.

Later that afternoon we had time to swim, walk naked along the seashore, and have a few drinks at the beach bar. One Dutch couple, Jan and Marie, got more connected with us and also proposed to swap so we had to start over again explaining our feelings about swinging.

They switched very quickly in tactics and asked if I would like to join them in a threesome. I had until then only one experience with that which, despite the fact I don't consider myself a bi-woman, turned out very well.

I looked at Christian and saw him smiling. I knew he liked the idea right away so I answered something like "Let's see"...

Jan was a handsome guy, looking younger than me. His wife was a ginger girl, with small perky tits and long legs, a beautiful, pleasing woman that flaunted proudly her ginger-trimmed bush. These kinds of conversations with others and being nude made me feel more and more excited.

The group decided to have a light meal and we all went to the restaurant, just opposite our sun beds so we could leave our stuff behind without worries. We could not go there naked so Christian pulled on his swim shorts and I wrapped a sarong around my waist. Luckily they did not mind us being topless.

About half of all the couples were there that day so it gave me a chance to have a better look at the men and women. I tried to figure out who was fucking who and while I imagined wild scenes in my dirty mind I told Christian I got horny. He asked if I saw someone I could feel some physical attraction to and that was an easy answer because only two guys caught my attention.

Jan, the man from the Dutch couple, and Marco, the male half of a Spanish couple. The others were very nice, friendly, and funny but not for sex. Maybe I am too much looking for "the appearance and the body" but I was just answering his question.

I surprised myself that only one day after our arrival I was starting to get hungry for sex with another guy when all the time in the past weeks it didn't come to my mind since I was with Christian all the time, having more than enough sex.

I remember one time I said to Christian in the beginning of raising that topic about sex with others "I would do it as a favor to him" but I passed that stage a while ago and it's much better like this coz I also felt it is more exciting for Christian to admit I like it as much as he does.

I still haven't gotten used to talking freely and without a feeling of shyness or shame about it with him, and I probably never will.

In the months after having sex with the other men Christian asked me several times:

"Are you thinking about having sex again with others?"

"Do you plan anything?"

I had to admit that shortly after my encounters I always longed for more of the same but then in the course of ordinary life it faded away, and that is how I explained to my boyfriend.

Now it was the first time we sat together to discuss. Not on a phone or video call. Me telling him which guy I would like to fuck was a special conversation. The longer I talked about Jan and Marco, the wetter I got and the harder Christians cock became.

"Do you see a woman that is hot for you?" trying to change the topic, knowing he was not in the game.

"Several attractive women here," he said.

"I hope you don't mind that I watch and enjoy seeing their naked bodies. And please don't get jealous if I talk with them or when I risk a dance with one tonight!"

"No worries, as long as you don't fuck them you'r safe!" I said to him, feeling a little risk of jealousy I shouldn't have.

"You are the hottest of them all" he complimented me, probably to assure me he wasn't interested in the other girls.

I continued observing the others. Sometimes it was difficult for me to see who were the original couples on the first day because some already swapped. Later I found out that some couples spend the night together to play with four in one room and others swap and spend the whole night and even the whole stay with the other partner in separate bedrooms.

I started fantasizing about going for a night with Marco or Jan and realized our "hotwife-sharing-thing" was not that practical when couples around you only think about swinging 2x2. We were there for three days only. Yes right, how could I shift so quickly from "shit, I am stuck here for three days" - to "shit I am here for only three days!"

If we wanted something to happen we needed to find out how ASAP.

The FMF proposition from Jan and Marie was a hot plan and I guess they wouldn't mind if Christian joined so he could watch and eventually participate with some extra attention for me.

I watched Jan several times in the afternoon and enjoyed the view of his body more and more. I had no trouble imagining how his beautiful young cock could fuck my yearning pussy.

At the beach there was also a tent where they offered a massage - I thought it was a good idea to give my body a nice relaxing treatment and enjoyed the hands of the masseuse all over me while imagining it were the hands of a sexy guy.

Something Christian and I did talk about before was what kind of man "qualifies" to fuck me: in a perfect scenario: sexier and younger than Christian (his suggestion), polite, respectful, gentlemanly, non-smoker, sporty, and if possible younger than myself.

About their manhood between their legs: not that size is the most important thing for me but given the few experiences with other men I had until now, I had to admit most were bigger than my boyfriend and I did enjoy the difference. So if I can choose I'd go for a bigger cock.

Jan ticked all the boxes. I got more and more excited...

"His dick looks bigger when flaccid than mine when I am hard," Christian observed.

I projected my thoughts about that to Christian by licking my lips.

"Looking delicious," I added to be sure he got me.

"His cock reminds me of someone," I said with a naughty voice. "I think Juan's was similar," I explained to my boyfriend.

"Oh wow, and no problem to handle?" he wanted to know.

My lips in duck mode and my head shaking "no" showed Christian I wasn't afraid and confident.

Later that day back in La Macarena hacienda we showered and dressed up for a sexy evening. We noticed Marco and his wife "making plans" with another couple so we realized we needed to be quick if I wanted to have a chance with Jan (and Marie), my other favorite man. The fact that we were limited in time made us take action, probably faster and without postponing as we would usually do. Christian went apart to talk with Jan while I had a drink with Marie before dinner.

She was dressed with a cause: very sexy and touched me constantly with her hands, mostly my arms and naked back, and tried to make me feel comfortable with her. She gave me some compliments on my body and then suddenly asked if I knew what the men were talking about.

I felt myself blushing and then admitted to her I would like to "do it" with her husband and said Christian was about to inform Jan. I also said that maybe I did not feel confident enough for a threesome with them. She laughed and said they would be delighted to introduce me because actually, it is one of their favorite combinations, more than swinging with another man. She took me to Christian and Jan to tell them the girls already agreed: "We have a date".

Christian and I stepped a bit apart from the others and had a short talk.

"It seems you'r invited to a private party," my boyfriend said.

"Yes, it seems, I just told Marie I want to do it with her guy and she was telling me they are eager to make me part of a threesome, so we are lucky!"

Christian kissed me passionately on my mouth which reassured me enough to go on with this.

The rest of the evening we stayed together talking and enjoying the company. Marie knew that Christian would not have sex with her and it didn't stop her from courting me, like showing other men or couples that I was "no longer available".

While the men were talking and having another drink, Marie started to kiss me. She took the lead and I let myself go, enjoying her warm wet lips on mine. She said she wanted to make me wet and aroused preparing me, for her husband to fuck me.

Dirty talk from a woman in my ears was new to me!

"Jan always dreamed about having sex with an Asian woman, so it was a big surprise for him to see you arriving yesterday," she said.

"He is very curious about that Asian pussy of yours!" she continued.

"I find him very attractive, friendly, and.... sexy...." I stammered, not knowing what to say.

The situation still had something strange in my opinion. With the guys I had sex with during my holiday with Jane, it was all about seduction and getting overwhelmed by the charms and sexual play of the Spanish guys.

Now it was different, don't know how to say - it's more like an agreement among adults that want to have sex with each other and seek permission and consent from the other partner present.

Jan didn't need to make any effort to seduce me and I didn't either. We checked on each other and found the other attractive. Attractive enough to simply ask if we can fuck. Simple as inviting someone to dance.

Despite hearing my mind analyzing the difference, I wasn't less horny and excited than with the boys in Barcelona. I would have preferred to have Jan for myself but I guess letting her in with us is just a minor price to pay, who knows, maybe I will like it.

"Are we gonna go to your room or ours," I asked Marie impatiently.

"Oh girl, it seems you are in a hurry!" she said.

"Relax, and let's take our clothes off, so warm this evening", she urged me.

We were watched by the others as we were one of the last to get out of our dress.

I got a bit nervous because the other times I fucked the other men, Christian was not around. Now he was there and I presumed he wanted to watch me.

"I will ask Jan I said", gathered all my courage and went to the men, who were sitting at the table, having their drinks. I disturbed them with my bold question:

"Hey guys, I don't know how long you gonna keep on talking but I am longing for something else!"

Jan looked surprised, although we more or less agreed "to fuck", looked at Christian, and said: "Wauw, your woman doesn't want to waste time! Is she always like that?"

"If she wants something, I can hardly stop her," Christian said with a horny voice.

Jan took me by my hand and drew me on his lap. I felt like a gift parcel, waiting to be opened. In the daytime we were naked all the time, so there were no more surprises there, we knew what to expect. In the evening, when I normally try to go braless and commando as much as possible when I go out, I wear sexy lingerie as it is part of the game in these swinging surroundings.

"Can I help to take this off?" Jan asked about my bra.

Chridi
Chridi
159 Followers
12