La Macarena - Swing B&B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Christian while permitting Jan: "Yes, please! I hate it! I would love to get rid of that bra!"

With one professional twist of his fingers Jan opened the clasp, pulled the straps from my shoulders which made my bra drop out, putting it on the table.

The minute my boobs were free Jan started to kiss and caress them softly. Christian was just sitting at the other side of the table, my bra in his hands, watching us.

My panties were getting wet at the prospect of a new cock that was about to fuck me soon. My eyes crossed Christians several times to check if he was alright. His excited look told me he was okay so I let Jan continue.

Christian could see clearly what was happening above the table but I don't know if he was aware Jan's hand teasing my pussy through my panties at the same time.

Marie joined the same table, bringing our drinks and commenting to Christian something like "Ohh, they already started!"

She smiled approvingly and asked Christian if he liked what he saw. Dutch people can be very direct!

For Christian, the situation was a bit like that time in the Swing Club in Croatia with only one big difference. This time my sexual actions will not be limited to giving a blowjob to a few strangers. When he booked this place he must have had it on his mind all the time!

I was excited about this erotic twist he planned for me. I was enjoying Jan's hands and mouth on my breasts while I felt my knees going apart to give his hands more space to play.

"Seems Jan is the right guy for her," he said, "Can't wait to see him fuck her!"

I was shocked to hear him say this, but it helped Jan and me to get more confident and it shortened the time to let everyone get up to go to the bedroom.

When we passed other couples we heard them saying things like "Enjoy guys!" We ended up in the couple's room and the three of us dropped on the bed immediately. Christian used a chair to sit on and got out of his jeans. Marie and I helped Jan get out of his pants. When we pulled his boxer down his legs his erect cock flipped up showing his complete size.

"Fuck! What a great cock!" I said while looking at Christian with big eyes and open mouth.

Jan turned me on my back while Marie continued her undressing activities by pulling down my panties she threw at Christian, whose only limited task at that moment was to take care of my lingerie. I was lying a bit passive on my back and let Jan kiss me and play with my boobs.

Marie got her head between my legs and started licking my cunt. After Jane, she was the second woman I had, pleasuring me between my legs. I could only agree there was no reason for refusing such a delight. She made it obvious she wanted to bring me to my first climax, using fingers, lips, and tongue.

Jan was observing how I gave in to his wife's adoration of my pussy while taking care of my tits and nipples. I had no more time to think about Christian and just hoped he would enjoy himself as much as I did.

There was some crawling and shoving on the bed when the couple made me lay in a triangle connection with them, each on our side. Marie was still focused on my pussy, me having Jan's big dick in front of my face and Jan giving oral attention to his wife. I knew what everybody expected from me and I gladly started to use my best skills to pleasure that big cock.

I had good eye contact with Christian who looked super excited having this hot overview of those three people having a great foreplay.

The "ahh's, hmmm's" and other sucking and licking sounds filled the little bedroom...

It wasn't long before Marie brought me to a first climax. Guess Christian didn't expect to see a woman make me come so quickly by giving oral pleasure. While she was busy she had her bare ass near Christian who, if he wanted, could easily touch her. After all, the room was not the largest.

I wondered if it was hard for him to resist that.

"I think she's ready for you honey," Marie said as she licked her lips, savoring my juices.

"Yummy!" he replied, "I'm going to taste her for myself first," and lowered his head between my legs to let me feel a larger tongue curiously licking some of the flow Marie had caused.

Marie and Christian stood there and watched how Jan and I first continued in a 69 for two, but not for long as he made me stop to suck him while raising his strong body to mount me. For the first time, his hard cock came near my cunt, ready to fuck me.

I could just barely see the look on Christian's face, who was completely focused on what was about to happen: he was guilty of letting a guy we just met push his cock into my pussy to fuck me! Yes, I collaborated, and yes, there was no victim, only super-horny people, including me!

This moment had come to my mind several times before:

Christian for the first time as a witness to see me being penetrated by a stranger's cock!

I wondered then if he would be able to handle this. Wasn't he going to shut down? Wasn't he going to walk away or something?

Nothing could be further from the truth. The moment Jan carefully first brought the head of his pole between my labia I watched Christian with full admiration, or was it wonderment as Jan's piece disappeared more and deeper into me. I couldn't avoid a short but loud scream when he slid the biggest part of his shaft in.

He was enjoying the spectacle which made it much easier for me. In this way I felt liberated to enjoy as I wanted: no longer afraid to make the sounds my boyfriend knew so well, who knows even louder. I spread my legs for this man and welcomed his pumping movements each time with my rhythmic loud moans.

After Marie had given her husband time to fuck me for several long minutes, she felt it was time to partake and came to sit over my face on her knees so I had no choice but to lick her pussy while she carelessly leaned against the wall above the bed.

Meanwhile, Jan was back at work orally satisfying me. Christian had then moved to the side of the bed to watch me indulge Marie's juicy pussy with my tongue, mouth and lips. He found it more arousing than watching Jan making me come again. Shortly thereafter followed by Marie, who congratulated me and said that I no longer needed training to please women.

I was proud I made her cum and wondered how Christian was processing everything. All I saw was a man excited about his girlfriend having sex with two people they just met. As it was exciting for him to witness all this, it was also amazing for me to see him getting real satisfaction out of sharing me. He had his hand on his cock all the time and I was surprised he didn't cum yet.

But he was not the only one who was postponing things. I love it when lovers pay a lot of attention to oral play like Jan and give them enough signs to motivate them to go on and on but when he asked me how I wanted to be taken next I had only one thing in my mind:

"Take me doggy with that big cock of yours!" I pleaded.

"Oh yes!" confirmed Christian, "she likes that so much!"

Jan got up and turned my little body around and positioned me sideways on the bed. Voluntarily I got on all fours, arched my back, and flaunted my pussy from behind to Jan.

"Christian, you wanna check if she's wet enough for me to take her again?" Jan said in a teasing way to my boyfriend.

"Sure!"

Guess Christian was happy to get involved, at least in a little way when he slid two of his fingers into my cunt where he only could feel I was hot and soaking wet inside.

"Ohhh, your pussy is so eager for that big cock of our friend here!"

Christian got out of the way to let Jan take position behind me. He got one hand on my hips and with the other, he pointed his dick in the right direction, ready to fuck me. Again starting slow and carefully bringing in and then deeper and faster while asking if everything was okay...

"You like it like this Diane?"

"Oh yes! Go on, go on!" I begged him. "Fuck me! Fuck me!!"

I had no idea about what Marie was doing while she was at the side of her husband, but I guess she was more like Christian, also looking at how he was taking me from behind and letting her man enjoy his first Asian woman.

My boobs were bouncing wild when Jan got the speed up. Suddenly Christian was right in front of me showing his hard dick. Automatically I was thrown back in my memories, when in the Swing Club he was fucking me while at the same time, I sucked the cock of another man.

I think Christian must have had the same reflection, just the roles were different. Now I got fucked by a well-endowed guy while I can do a blowjob on him. I gave in and received his cock in my mouth but gave not too much attention as I should, coz I tried to keep my focus on Jan fucking me so well. Christian somehow understood and gave me back the chance to give full attention to that stranger, doing his best to fuck my brains out.

The way he started to make louder sounds told me he was about to cum and I tried to get there as well. Using extra stimulation of my fingers on my clit brought me to a new climax after Jan shot his load in me. It was also Christian's hottest moment to hear the guy cum inside me, making him release his sticky liquid in his hand.

"Well done darling!" Marie said to Jan and started licking his cock clean.

After getting my breath back I smiled at Christian and asked him to come closer so I could follow her example and lick and suck his flaccid cock.

Unlike the time I was with the other men, to spend all night with them and have a few more "rounds" or "morning-after-sex" I thought it was best to leave with Christian to our room. Not that we needed "make-up sex" but since it was the first time this happened, I wanted to give my boyfriend some extra attention.

We kissed Marie and Jan good night, after telling them we enjoyed it very much. I could have had some more of that great cock but I didn't want to be too greedy, thinking it was the best way to keep similar situations in the future possible. After we arrived in our room we had a first talk about what just happened.

Neither of us could say we didn't like the experience, which was a good thing. Christian admitted there were some moments he wanted to take over to fuck me, more to show I am his woman than for the sex in itself, but when he saw how I was enjoying, it was easier to control himself. From my side, I didn't need to tell him all the details like before, since he was there to see for himself.

"They know I am your woman," I reassured Christian.

"Just guess if you like to share me, at that moment you just need to let go and watch to see how I enjoy it".

While talking I saw his cock was getting up again.

"Yeah, no doubt you enjoy it!" Christian said in an almost blaming way.

"I almost went crazy when I heard you screaming and begging him to fuck you!"

"You wanna fuck me now, babe?" I asked him, "Even right after someone else came inside me?"

"Yes, if you still want to have another session," he said.

"Let's do a quickie babe," I commanded, while getting on top of him.

His dick disappeared in me without any resistance, making clear my pussy was not as tight for him as he is used to it. I felt it and he must have felt it as well but we didn't say anything about it.

Christian's passionate kissing and teasing of my hard nipples, but most of all the fresh, exciting, and hot experience from less than an hour ago with Jan, and again, some help from my fingers made me cume a last time that night.

The next day we went to breakfast and found most of the other guests. It was already past noon. The warm weather made me dress like Christian: nothing except for my heeled sandals and a little towel to sit on. A towel I needed, coz from time to time I felt myself dripping juices.

Jan and Marie were there enjoying their meal. We went to sit down right next to them and had ordinary conversations, in a way like we only had a few drinks together the night before. I couldn't resist to watch Jan's cock, not believing that thing fucked me so well only a few hours ago.

Unexpectedly the conversation turned and suddenly it was all about sex. It was not a secret for the others Jan fucked me, so this must have triggered other men to take a chance on me. One was a French guy sitting next to me. He asked how long we stayed.

"Tonight is our last night," I said.

"Oh, domage," he reacted in French.

"I heard you had such good fun last night," he continued in his best English.

I looked at Jan and pretended to be angry at him in a fun way.

"Hey Jan, what did you tell them?!"

"Sorry darling, I only told them you are such a hot little fuck!"

The couples at the table laughed, and I tried to hide my shyness. Without minding the presence of their wives a few men volunteered to give me a nice fuck before leaving tomorrow.

"Or we can do it one more time?" Jan hurried, like being afraid I would already make up my mind to have sex with the next man.

I did not answer him but that idea attracted me the most. He was by far the sexiest guy so why would I want to try out someone else? I am not in a kind of competition to fuck as many guys as possible. I just needed to talk to Christian.

Back in our room, he was faster than me: "Would you like to do it one more time with Jan?"

"I was thinking about it," I said, trying not to sound too enthusiastic.

"I had the idea last night things weren't finished between the both of you," Christian analyzed.

"Yes, but I wanted to be with you also," I explained romantically.

"That was very thoughtful of you but we can have sex the next days," said Christian, almost pushing me to fuck Jan again.

"Okay, I will go for Jan one more time, just to do you a favor!" I said jokingly while feeling my pussy getting wet again.

We went back to do some tanning at the pool and lovely naked swimming to cool off. Mingled couples were having fun. I noticed a lot of sexual intimate touching which made me fucking horny.

My head was resting on Christian's tummy and played innocently with his cock. When I felt him growing I took him in my mouth to give him a slow and gentle BJ. It was a bit my way of rewarding him in advance to let Jan fuck me eventually later that last day. Christian used the moment to slide a finger in my pussy from behind, just to get proof of how wet I already was.

A bit later I heard a familiar voice when from my right eye corner I noticed a ginger pussy: "Cocktail time!"

It was beautiful Marie, asking us what we would like to drink. We both asked for a Gin-Tonic and a few minutes later our private naked waitress served us. She said Jan will join in a short while.

"But if you want you can visit him, he is in the room now," she offered me.

I didn't know how to react and neither did Christian.

"Common guys," Marie said, "it's so obvious you want to fuck him!"

I couldn't say a word so she continued: "If you want you can go now, then you are my early birthday gift to him. Don't worry about Christian, I will keep him company with a few more drinks and snacks!"

Since my boyfriend and I agreed during an earlier conversation, I gave a kiss to Christian, got up, and kissed Marie, who replaced me on the sun bed next to my boyfriend. I left them by the pool realizing it would be just Jan and me, away from both our partners.

"Enjoy babe," I heard Marie saying as I went over to Jan's room.

When I arrived the door was half open, and I heard the shower running. Jan was busy washing his body so I grabbed my courage and without saying anything I joined him.

"Oh, Diane! What a nice surprise!

"Hmmmmm," was all could say, and started to help him soap his back.

"Where did I get that from?" he asked with a wondering voice.

"Don't know, Marie said something about an early birthday gift"

"Wow, she knows you are here?"

"Yes, she is with Christian at the pool," I explained.

"So then you are not here only to soap my back?" Jan asked while turning around, forcing me to watch his growing cock.

"Up to you," I said while teasing him, already using my hands around his shaft in a soft washing and cleaning mode.

"How much time do we have?" he asked, like still not convinced.

"I am sure they are not expecting us the next hour Sexy," and went down on him, starting a slow blow job and cock-massage.

I took my time as Jan started to profit from his wife's early birthday gift. I wanted him to remember his first Asian sex buddy for the rest of his life, like I am sure I will remember Jan for a long time as well.

When I heard he was about to cum I stopped, asking him if he wanted to save up for later. Apparently, he was eager to start to fuck me and we switched to the unmade bed, still a mess from the night before.

Jan asked me to sit on top of him, leaving all control to me as I started riding him. When I guided my cunt on to his cock I realized I will miss this powerful dick. I promised myself to enjoy as much as possible while I let it slide into me.

What a great feeling, literally and figuratively! Until now I was always happy with the sex between Christian and me, but now, after I experienced a bigger size again, it seems it will become something I hope to see more in the future, as a hot variation to our sex life.

We had a great time that afternoon. The adorable way Jan looked at my body while riding him made me feel hot and wanted. The energetic lust and passion dripped of our bodies during fucking in multiple positions. We ended where we began: in the shower where Jan lifted my petite body to pin me against the shower wall.

I was happy to have Jan alone for myself, without witnesses, but grateful Marie and Christian made this possible.

After chilling in each other's arms on the bed for about 15 minutes Jan suggested going back to the pool to the others. When we arrived we saw Marie and Christian together in the pool, floating on a double-sized air mattress. Knowing Christian has a weakness for gingers I wondered if he was naughty while I was... yeah, I know...

While seeing them together naked, side by side, she on her tummy and him on his back showing a half-hard cock, made me feel a bit weird to find a certain form of jealousy even after she let her husband fuck me.

I decided to focus on the positive things, waived at them like "Hey, we are back!" and offered to fetch something to drink or eat.

Again we chit-chatted about nothing and everything, except sex, but when I crossed looks with Christian we didn't need words to understand we were thinking about that and nothing else.

The last night of our stay we joined our last dinner party. Everybody did their best to dress up sexy and we noticed some guests left that same day, were already replaced by others.

I felt like a nymphomaniac when I scanned the few new men and was caught, when the way I looked at them was too obvious for a smiling Jan. I smiled back at him thinking back at the hot afternoon we spent together.

Just when I was fantasizing about another night with him I noticed Marie was hitting at the same new guys I was looking at. Guess she might be longing for something else than her husband.

Christian told me to have fun during this last evening and said he would not drink too much since we had to check out before noon. Although I thought of going to bed earlier with Christian we partied into the night.

Thanks to alcohol I got easily seduced to join a strip act with a few new couples. It resulted in my last sexual act at La Macarena: a few BJ's on the new hot guys.

The next morning we had our last breakfast with a few other couples at this relatively early hour, compared to the former days.

I postponed getting in my lightest summer dress, braless and commando of course, until the moment we had to get in the car to drive out.

A last time I looked back from the open car window at the Hacienda, that gave unforgettable sexy memories to take with me!

12