All Comments on 'La Macarena - Swing B&B'

by Chridi

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

95% of the new LW tales are fetish-cuck fantasies: do the readers really need more of this kind ? Change theme to get a better rating.

ChridiChridi6 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous: I understand your comment.

Perhaps I should have provided an additional introduction to alert potential readers to the fact that while this story might be read as stand-alone, it is yet another continuation of how I remember some, special experiences.

We never use those terms you refer to or others within our relationship, simply because they are not part of our vocabulary, probably because English is not our mother language. Even the term "fetish" is something we never use, not because we may or may not have one, but because it has never been in our way of expressing sexual desires.

The things that happen, mostly unplanned, happen because we experience that we like them and because we agree with them. We don't do things according to a list of sexual terms or activities that we can then check off afterward.

If you could read the older stories you might be able to understand, that much of what I experience sexually stems from the private circumstances we find ourselves in like long times apart, our long-distance relationship, age difference, etc. I must admit that I am not very good at articulating myself here. Anyway, just to say, I use the tags only to reveal a little bit of what to expect as a reader, to allow the reader to find what he is looking for, which is a practical advantage here on Lit. But sometimes it is not easy to choose the best category, for that my apologies if the story did not meet your expectations.

And about your fetish-cuck concerns: we both found it exciting to experience this once, but we are not actively looking to do this over and over again. And if it does happen again, and it was fun, and worthwhile for me personally to write about it, I will do it - up to you to choose to read or not.

Wishing you a happy reading on Lit and hope one of my other works may suit you better! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story is really trash. Please just stop writing.

Luv2bnaked4uLuv2bnaked4u6 months ago

I loved the story! Anonymous has sort of security issues? @anonymous stop reading!

Luv2bnaked4uLuv2bnaked4u6 months ago

I loved the story! Keep writing

@anonymous. Just go away and stop reading

text_readertext_reader6 months ago

Loved this story as I have all of your stories! It's funny, I don't pay that much attention to the tags in your stories, because I always read all of your stories anyway. You are one of my favorite authors here and I always look forward to your new stories!! Keep up the great work!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Don't listen to the angry alphabet anon. Your stories are consistently good and I look forward to reading more.

TBone50TBone506 months ago

Love your stories and the writing!

Beejay3Beejay35 months ago

Why couldn’t Ihave found this spot or something similar when I cruised Europe for 14 months…back in youth!!

Exciting times for all!

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Fool ain’t even married, yet he’s already a cuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChridi@Chridi
Hello, Diane from UK - I published several erotic stories based on my own experiences and memories. Some of them can be "stand-alone-stories" but if you can it is better to read in order of date that they are published to understand how I evolved from shy and conservative to....