All Comments on '"La Machina" or "S.A.M." Ch. 02'

by Dirty_Old_Man3

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
loved it

Very good, i love incest stories and so does my Daddy. giggle. Am glad it all worked out. Please keep writing. Will look forward to more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Is there going to be a third?

Really nice. I enjoyed the first story in this series as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
We need a no:3

Well interesting i want a S>A>M

We need NO:3, 1 was good i dont know what the other idiots said but your tales are good

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
S.A.M. mkes Me Spread

Hey guys, this story made me spread my cunt lips and cum like crazy. Loved the ejaculation episodes. I only wish it were me lying there on that table.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Nice alternative (?) take on Incest!

The Incest theme is GR8, but adding a machine is really interesting, 2! Bizarre, really. I can see what it offers the girls, but why would the Daddy want his machine 2 have the fun 4 HIM? EH? I Do not get THAT part. Oh, yes. He's a Scientist. Duh. Well @ least his babies R agreeable 2 the whole procedure! Nice of them 2 go along with it, Huh? Great stories, Can we have More, please, please? PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
fantasic, but quite fake

after 10 minutesm both sisters didnt mind about being fucked by their own dad. strange much?!!?

itsjustme1itsjustme1over 13 years ago
really nice

Pretty nice. Very well written, good story. Hope we can hear more :)

CuntryGirl2086CuntryGirl2086almost 13 years ago
more

hey... how about some more... like while their pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
definitely more

Does he sell any?

How about a story about someone who buys it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I want more!

Give me more more more!!!! If S.A.M. was real, I'd definitely be using it every single day. Just reading the story gets me hot and horny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ummmm...

Wtf did i just read? Wierdest.Story.Ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
amazing

give me MORE if i could I WOULD SO USE S.A.M

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loving Daddy

I love these stories hope to find more of them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Lame

Both of them. Lacking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hollow

Can't quite put my finger on it, but this lacks something to "flest out" the story line. It was too easy, for one thing. For another, it amounts to rape. The father mounts his eldest daughter with her blindfolded, gagged, and restrained. And at the same time she is incredibly sexually frustrated, which would probably rob her of the ability to say "no" to whomever was on top of her. I like the concept, but the details - no. A machine that purposly is programmed to sexual frustration? He has actually entertained the idea of how happy this will make a cruel dictator? All in a sudden moment, while on the table, each girl just automatically falls in love with "Daddy" and wants to bear his children all her life until she is used up? I don't like pregnancy fetishes anyway, very much. There has to be more to sex than breeding. Women are not just broodmares.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm sorry but

The stories just don't cut it. You write surprisingly well for this site, but the stories just don't work. Nothing about the stories rings right and then you took this story anal with nothing up front to let the reader know you would head in that direction. Piss pore way to treat your readers. And that ruined everything for me. I didn't bother to finish the second story. No vote no nothing on this one.

The old fart

petcock17petcock17over 6 years ago
Unrelenting Dicks

Some people can be

Unrelenting Dicks. I actually thought as fiction it was pretty cool. And that's what it's supposed to be fiction. I think some feel there has to be a definitive link to reality to be worthy of their eyes. Anyway maybe I'm to easy but you writers do spend energy enlightening us mortals (thank God for spellcheck) any way GOOD JOB....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDirty_Old_Man3@Dirty_Old_Man3
Used to love to write normal stories, but now I have moved on to BIGGER and more FANTASTIC things. Like most authors, none of my stories are 100% truth, but most of us would be lying if we said that none of it was based on a combination of other people we know and experiences...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES