All Comments on 'La Rubia Gringa'

by ReedRichards

Sort by:
  • 91 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Should have ended it on page 2 with the whore dying from HIV.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 5 years agoAuthor
I had to continue. . .

. . . the Mexican whorehouse trope.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Probably this author's worst story. It started off so well, then just blasted into fantasy land in nothing flat.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 5 years ago
Non-erotic or Non-consent come to mind

Well-written but very dark. First third was somewhat erotic but the rest was a turn off unless sadism is your thing. They say love and hate can be very close and this story illustrates how real it can be. While only a story, one can understand how betrayal by your lover can make you hate him/her, not just hate what he/she did, and the story brought this out in an extreme way.

Rape, violence, Lorena Bobbitt-style emasculation, MS13-style revenge, it’s all here in three pages. But what about John? He knowingly chased a married woman with no consequences. Another loose end (no pun intended); how did hubby find out she cheated? This tale doesn’t inform us. We have no story from Pete’s point of view.

Numerous plot holes. One example: Pete would not have been allowed out of jail on home detention with the list of crimes on his plate. He would have been a flight risk since he could easily cut off his ankle bracelet, shield its GPS transmitter, and escape on his boat. More credible if the story included a prison gang doing the emasculation with a whisper stating this was wifey’s revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pete should have just cuffed her to the helm and scuttled the boat

She to needs vacate the earth as she is pure evil.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 5 years ago
Actually, Ximand, you are not correct. There IS forgiveness for adultery

Jesus said to the woman caught in the act of adultery: "Go your way and sin no more."

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Ximand wrote that . . .

. . . God does not forgive adultery. Well, who really knows, but no Christian denomination of which I am aware holds that to be the case. Remember, in John chapter 8, Jesus explicitly forgives the woman caught in adultery.

A lot of readers have enjoyed the Mexican whorehouse stories, thinking them reasonable revenge for adultery. But wouldn’t a woman who was so assaulted, basically raped thousands of times deserve to get her own revenge?

When does a cycle of revenge end? Surely Pete might deserve some revenge himself, having been mutilated — the jail term itself would be less revenge than payment for his crime — and perhaps I could have written it that way, with him getting revenge again after he gets out, but when does the cycle end.

Mary is stuck in a convent, infected with HIV, aged beyond her years.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Ximand wrote that . . .

. . . Pete did nothing wrong. Really? Yes, his wife had a brief affair, but he had her abducted, trapped in a shore house, raped thousands of times, addicted to heroin, and exposed to HIV, but Pete did nothing wrong?

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 5 years ago
Like a story from the Decameron

Quite a dramatic saga. Boccaccio would approve. He wasn't to approving of self righteous indignation.

You are expanding your range. From sweet homey romances to contrarian Loving Wives pieces, to BTBitch and BTBastard tales.

They're all enjoyable because first and foremost I enjoy your writing style and storytelling skill - regardless of genre. As always, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice try

Plot, character development, and character voice, meh. Props for your shout-out to AI, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Get real he would never be convicted in a court of law she had no evidence

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You are nuts:

"Once I had the cooperation of the gang, it was simple. I went to see the district attorney in Hampton, and identified myself"

This was your comment: She was kidnaped, and it is her word against his...

he wouldn't even be arrested, even less prosecuted.

You should put this in the fantasy.

tazz317tazz317almost 5 years ago
NOW ITS TRULY IN "HIS HANDS"

the man who sorts everyone out, TK U MLJ LV NV

ctdansctdansalmost 5 years ago
Damn RR

When I saw the tags as revenge I thought just hubby revenge on cheating wife and I love the mexican whore house part and the tramp steamer type boats! But then she gets her revenge as well? Revenge on the guy that got revenge because she was the cheating slut?

Not fair RR. Let her suffer a slow painful death while hubby lives a good life.

But thanks again for writing....

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Thoughts

Just having to say, "It's just dinner," is an acknowledgement that it could possibly be more than dinner.

It's "wracked with guilt."

"Yes, really. I've been thinking about it for a while now, and Gloria, at school, she's told me that her boyfriend has done that to her, and that it can be kind of fun, if you take it slow." - I know she didn't do it with John, but this is a perfect answer for those Loving Wives who "can't" do something new with their husbands that they did with their lovers, because hubby will wonder where she learned it or got the idea.

Doesn't she have to prove that he set up the kidnapping?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Did you mean the Pink Banana or Nancy's Nook?

Neither is on Virginia Beach Blvd, but are close enough to it you almost have to be on it. Pink Banana is (was? They might be closed) basically at Witchduck and Virgina Beach Blvd, and Nancy's Nook is off Dam Neck, by Oceana. If you mean the old Videotape store, yeah, that's on Virginia Beach Blvd, just west of Witchduck, in fact, but I would doubt someone from Hampton would go through the HRBT to get there. And it seems odd not to mention the HRBT when you talk about sailing out into the Bay, but only talking about the CBBT. Besides which, there would have been closer places like Ward's Corner back in the pre-2006 time frame she could have used for the lube, if she was going through the HRBT anyway.

As for the story, interesting, but with way to many unanswered questions. Yes, I know it was fiction (something like that would have been all over both the Daily Press and Virginian-Pilot, and it wasn't), but it would have been nice not to have quite so abrupt a change at the boat wreck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
she took revenge on the innocent

she created the problem, lived with her problem then committed on the man she betrayed. May she die the most miserable and painful way then burn in hell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

what a shit story with a piss poor ending i thought you were a better writer than this

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2almost 5 years ago
die sister

i hope la rubia gringa dies a slow and agonizing death just like the bitch deserves.

she says he should of just divorced her ... yeah right so she could get his money.

the whore becomes a nun ... what a fucking joke and a slap to the face of all the nuns that sacrifice themselves for the church and not themselves.

la rubia gringa is a self absorbed piece of scum that thinks only about herself and fuck the rest ... which by the way she did (fuck them that is including long john).

the writing was impeccable but the content was sickening

1* 10000000 limp dicks and a few hundred buckets of vomit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
If this guy isn't SwingerJoe, he's

a fucking clone. The similarities in writing and thought processes are just too similar. Who the hell thinks like SwingerJoe other than SwingerJoe?

AMerryman **s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
She is wasting her time praying...

She may be forgiven but only when she truly repents. She has not. Catholics are mistaken when they say confession is enough, it never has been, you must admit to all your sins. She is hiding in a convent, she was the original sinner, she murdered her husband, what he did was wrong but what she did was infinitely worse. She is not redeemed because she has not truly repented so she is damned until she actually repents, confesses and seeks forgiveness.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 5 years ago
Liked it — a lot.

A bit pedantic in the telling. Almost sounded like Joe Friday from Dragnet. Well, ok, not that bad, but you get my drift.

But interesting and unusual storyline. Yes, very unusual.

Interesting Pete, who was super whitebread through college, and able to get through FBI security clearance, knew how to get in contact with pirates. One whiff of that at his work and he would have lost that clearance. I guess if you want revenge enough you take chances you normally wouldn’t.

About that HIV blood injection; it would have to be from an O-negative (universal donor) person, otherwise you would have risked anaphylactic shock, in seconds if not minutes, since the injection was intravenous. You should have made just a simple intramuscular injection, or just said “he was injected with some HIV+ blood”, and skipped the technical bit.

4-stars

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 5 years agoAuthor
She has evidence not only because the tramp steamer captain told her, . . .

. . . because Pete committed a knowing fraud. Considering what happened to her, a jury will believe her.

Of course she has a death sentence, too, with an HIV diagnosis that went untreated for a couple years.

A vial of her blood, injected into Pete isn’t going to show up in any detectable amounts, and he may or may not have contracted HIV from it; Mary assumes that he will, but she never really knows.

It is interesting that so many people believe that Mary deserved to be kidnapped, forcibly addicted to heroin, and raped thousands of times because she cheated twice and then broke off the affair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This is why I never read his stuff

Another one his stupid ass stories where the wife comes out ahead no matter what happens. Apparently he doesn't know anything about Mexico, She would be dead 15 minutes after they found that she was HIV-positive. And what have you ever heard of a sex slave coming back years later and getting over on her victim. Yes we know is fiction but is really stupid fiction. And as smart as you say he is, you are saying he didn't make any plans to get away. And no gang is gonna let you just walk away after this. HIV or not there worried about their freedom.

TajfaTajfaalmost 5 years ago
Not for me

This started well and I was waiting to find out how he found out and what he would do.

However, after a good start it went to hell. Apart from being unbelievable she says it herself, just divorce her. She had sex twice and for that he arranges her rape and possible murder then she finds a way back for vengeance against huge odds. Don't think so.

This would have been a good story if we found out how she was caught and what reasonable retribution - if reconciliation was out of the question - he arranged. Just too over the top for me but I do appreciate you putting pen to paper.

hotprof1973hotprof1973almost 5 years ago
Flip the genders in this story and it would rated over 4 stars easily

As is, its a five for me if anything for being a payback for btb. Nice twist and written as well as your other stories. It works because you feel sympathy for the wife as someone who made a mistake and is remorseful - something I think most of these anon’s can’t wrap their head around.

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 5 years ago
No actual proof that Pete had anything to do with her disappearance...

... Makes this whole story falls flat on its ass.

You can't actually convicted someone on hearsay - which she doesn't even have here - and assumption. Especially if that someone happens to have money and connection, which definitely seems to be the case with Pete.

I guess she still would have gotten her pound of flesh after the Mexican attack, but not much more than that.

You gotta give this to this author, though: man, can Reed write some truly unlikable characters! describing both Pete and Mary as shitheaded sociopaths should be insulting to actual shitheaded sociopaths, but that pretty much sums them up accurately. As a reader, you end up having so little sympathy for either one of those deplorables, it's impossible to enjoy any of the BTBs here, even on a surface level.

Two disgusting people who ultimately deserved each other... what a wonderful read!

notredame43notredame43almost 5 years ago
sorry but this was bad

No evidence of him having anything to do with it and she wants to get on her his horse of sanctimonious hypocracy by playing the poor me card. Over the top revenge, yup but if the sexes were reversed there would be the im sorry i was angry have mercy. nope this one reeks of crap.

tight_assetstight_assetsalmost 5 years ago
worse than usual, which is saying a lot

Original ideas seem to evade you. This was one cliche after another. Retire, soon, please

sdc97230sdc97230almost 5 years ago
You can't even charge someone on just hearsay

Never mind convict. She'd never even get to tell her story to a jury.

The way to turn this around on hubby would be for her to just get that gang to take him down.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
A story

Your writing is always excellent, but your characters are sometimes reprehensible. Both are true in this story, which is my least favorite of all your work. You covered all the LW bases though. You have the school teacher wife who cheats with Long Dong John for.no reason, except for Lue's extra marital fun. She repeats it and then decided she's done and her husband will never know. Next we get the Mexican whorehouse revenge, which is never really proven to be husband's doing. Next she is sold to Cartel underboss as his sex slave. She contracts HIV Aids, still safely in the LW wheelhouse though. Then you go into a little uncharted territory. She enters a convent, and then plots terrible revenge on her husband. She has him gang raped, castrated and imprisoned , where he is killed. She then becomes a nun and says daily prayers for.poor hubby as she seeks absolution. No thought to the reality that she started this entire cascade of horror with little bit of extramarital fun, which to Lue's delight if she reads it, you fully described the fun. If husband did set her up, he should have just drowned her. That would be cheaper than a divorce and you still get the insurance without the hassle. Good story, no likeable characters. Torn between *3 orn*4 on this one. Writing and twisted imagination get *4. You finally work UNC and Chapel Hill into a story.and it has to be this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not perfect - who is? - but good stuff

Had a good time reading. Was a bit surprised then by the plot holes mentioned in the comments. My point for 4* : It was well-written enough that I did miss most of them.

Now thinking after about it, Yes, the plot critiques are probably spot on. But it is a fantasy for entertainment - not a best practice advice how to handle cheaters in RL, nor a blueprint for bad people. I prefer it passes fun-to-read and ethics than realism tests.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
@ReedRichards Re: Evidence

What the tramp steamer captain TOLD her is meaningless, that's hearsay. Even if they brought him in to testify, as the proximate guilty party, he would have a strong incentive to lie in exchange for a lesser sentence, he would need to provide more evidence.

In any case, you didn't tell us anything beyond her claiming that he did it.

CaOldDogCaOldDogalmost 5 years ago
Wow - dark

Well Mary and Pete both got what they deserved, the only one skating by was John. Pete went way overboard and Mary survived to come back and get revenge. Pete should have just divorced Mary and then deliver some retribution to John but, no he had to go nuclear and sell Mary to a Mexican Whore House. Oh well, I gave it a 5* for Mary having the gumption to get back and level the scales a bit.

AhazuraAhazuraalmost 5 years ago
Flip the genders....

Like hotprof said ... flip the genders and this is a 4 star. Personally I thought this was a hoot. Let's face it, most couples simply get divorced due to infidelity. The idea of selling to a brothel is on the far side of fact to almost enter into fiction territory. So to push it even past THAT is fun. At least for me. For today. Thanks for sharing RR.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1almost 5 years ago
So bad

Should be in humor and satire

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I don’t think these are your type of stories,

You write well but seem uncomfortable pursuing this revenge/btb theme. Somehow you got the idea you want to write these hardass stories, but I think you’re better off going back to your usual fare.

johnadpjohnadpalmost 5 years ago

This site is so full of "men" that should put a gun into their mouths and finish it all off.

The little cucks have no problem with Pete doing what he did to her for her having sex outside the marriage twice, then stopping it on her own, and completely committing herself to the marriage. But have a problem with her having her well-deserved revenge.

If he wanted to divorce her for what she did, totally acceptable. However, what he did to her deserved at least what he got. Usually I get nothing out of BTB, but I was so upset with what he did and what she had to endure that I couldn't wait for the revenge she exacted.

As Hotprof1973 said reverse the genders this story would have been scored well into the 4's. The little cucks writing negatively about it don't even realize what pathetic losers they are. Intimidated by fucking women. Loser shits!!! Do 5 year old children scare you too, you fucking scared loser wimps?

It's not women's fault that you're reviled by them. Put the blame where it belongs on your parents for passing on bad genetics.

johnadpjohnadpalmost 5 years ago
I Would Give The FBI And NSA So Much More Power

Stories like this should be used to fish out menace to society. You have to know that a lot of these commenters so harsh on her for getting even are simply women haters. This can't be their only outlet to let out that hate. They must be a total menace to women in real life.

ReedRichards purposely made this story where the morality was not even close. They say rape is an act of anger. How many of these pathetic losers are batterers, rapists, or worse?

trandall9991trandall9991almost 5 years ago
You just entered my

DO NOT READ AGAIN section.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sucked ass, not because she "deserved " anything,

But because the story was not credible. Nothing in what little we learned about Pete sh9wed him to be an angry man. No emotion, just sociopathy with no supporting evidence.

xiluaxiluaalmost 5 years ago
Even the tittle is wrong

Over the top stupid story. The author couldn't even get the tittle right. In Spanish you don't say "La Rubia Gringa" ; the correct way is "La Gringa Rubia". Noun before any adjective.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hearsay

As others have noted

''A 'pirate' ,a man known not for telling the truth, but for his criminal tendencies ''told'' me that I was kidnapped on the orders of my ex husband.''

Can I actually produce this man in court?

Can I even produce a notarised statement from him?

If not this never even gets to court.

There is willing suspension of disbelief which we as readers are asked to give, this in turn behoves the writer to give plots which do not have large holes in them....as this does

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sorry....but.....

....this really was a stupid story....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
not your best.

seems you tried to rush the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pathetic

Why even bother? Just too stupid to arouse any emotion or interest. You're a fucking loser.

KingBandorKingBandoralmost 5 years ago
Wow. That was rough

I get shit because my MC spanks his wife once or sends her paramour to her roon telling him she likes it rough... that is NOTHING compared to a husband who sells his wife to a brothel to be drugged out, regularly raped and given HIV.

Sheesh.

KB

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
@Anonymous 06/19/19 Re: "Is Reed a man hating feminist cuck?"

"It reeks of the kind of tripe that a certain other LW "celebrated" female author submits." - I have no idea of whom you're talking about, but since you're already hiding behind "anonymous," maybe you should at least say who you mean!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A bit fantastical, until

you got to the part about the arrest and conviction.

There's no information in the story for how she knew Pete knew and how he set her up with pirates. Let alone, how would it be proven? And Pirates, in western waters near the US? We don't let that stuff go.

And then the arrest, based only on her word, based on her intuition because she just woke up and he wasn't there? And a conviction?

Nope. None of that would happen.

Here's a suggestion to improve your story.

She gets back to the US, tracks Pete down, and finds his grave. He died with the boat, because the pirates killed him. She doesn't know if he set her up or not now, and never will. There's no one for her to take revenge on.

wet4hotstorywet4hotstoryalmost 5 years ago
Way better than it's rating

Like Hotprof, this stories rating is hurt by the bitter btb crowd. Well, she got burned, but they aren't happy because he got burned right back. The best part is it's as far fetched as some of the horrible 4 star stories with overkill punishment for the cheating wife, just written a lot better. Again, I say give the btb crowd their own section because apparently, they can't read category descriptions. Call it "Hating on Wives."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very bad.

1 star..

I like reading your stories..

But this one is bad

Mordant96Mordant96almost 5 years ago
This story has EVERYTHING!

Wow, blew me away! A BTB with a sadistic twist

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago

It's obvious from reading your recent work that you don't really like revenge stories... so why waste your time writing them? The incredibly low scores show that there's no real audience for this kind of sadistic tale.

This one in particular just feels like you're sticking two fingers up at people who like BtB... but what's the point? You aren't going to change their outlook.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WHAT RATING DO I GIVE THIS❓

So is this a disturbing, overbearing, pedantic btb story??

Is this a creative, well-plotted, revenge btb story?

I can't decide.... do I give it 2*s or 4*s 🤔🤨??

One thing I can see about ReedRichards. His story gives great comments, ha, ha,.....

Interesting, cogent, funny and clueless, murderous, ignorant commentary.

"La Gringa Rubia" comments list is going to be much longer✒️📖.

I am the first of

AMerryman (band😄)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yeah and fuck you too piss poorly drivel scribbler.

Spread yo cracker ass to da brothers, fagg and slurp cum out of putrid whores.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow...

I really thought you were going to throw a twist in there, where she finally makes it back to get revenge on the husband, only to find out that he died from aids. She's left to wonder if she was the one to pass it to him, and she had been carrying it the entire time.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 5 years ago
Totally unlikable characters

I can’t see why these two people who once loved one another would go to such great lengths to destroy the other. Too much hate turns one into an ugly person. Reed Richards is one my favorite authors on this site, but this one is a little over the top. The writing is quite good, but the story is just too much.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 5 years ago
Wow

My day for reading dark intense stories I guess. Well done sir

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What Pete did...

....was a result of her being a whore. So putting her in a Mexican whorehouse he didn't make her into something she wasn't already. Was it wrong or illegal? Sure, but so is most btb revenge. Didn't like seeing her revenge on Pete, as she caused this whole mess. I agree with others who said she didn't prove anything. Just her word against his. The biggest travesty is nothing happened to long john! This is a good writer. 4 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awful

Wasn’t his fault !!!! Awful

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
ERRORS

First of all, she had to prove that Pete actually planned and executed her kidnapping and enslavement. Very hard to do from her own circumstances.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Better

Hope you feel better after getting that one out. Basically, it sucks.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 4 years ago

Cheating wife gets revenge for her husband’s revenge? Nope, doesn’t work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This is the best part

Humans that call themselves male flipping end over end to justify Pete’s actions.

Ahh yes.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Revenge on revenge what happened to John

Nope

KoxokKoxokabout 4 years ago

I do like your writing style, but this was such overkill. Yeah, she cheated twice, but jeez! Hubby deserved a lot worse for the amount of hell she went through. Not reciprocal or balanced revenge at all. Also, how did hubby find out?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not one of my favorites

Just too harsh all the way around. In the pantheon of revenge stories. Murder is a ten. For the worst cheaters , a Mexican whorehouse is an eleven. AIDS should never enter the picture , and certainly not on purpose. Pete seemed like a great guy until the revenge , and his wife was certainly a mess and indefensible. I understand that she wanted revenge for her treatment , and castration , anal rape and AIDS more than satisfies her anger. Just too harsh all around.

But to me the worst part is this reprehensible woman settled into a nunnery , without penitence. Cant imagine who would enjoy this horrible story of contemptible people.

GroundrodGroundrodalmost 4 years ago
No

Always liked your stories. But this was so over the top. Hated it. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Whore

White gets rewarded for eating cock. Should have killed her off.

SexecutionerSexecutioneralmost 3 years ago

Of course a RR tale of revenge would favor a cheating whore. I'm sure whatever sperm donor impregnated your mother is contemplating suicide over your beta cuck status...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Husband made mistake. If he had balls to sell her to the brothel, he had balls to kill her too. Killing cheating slut was much better solution for him. Lessom? Never be emotional taking decisions.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

A pretty tough action to revenge a cheater. Well done story even that it us pretty dark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written story. Would have liked to find out how Pete learned about John and did he do anything to John.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hahahaha...so do people like RR sit around trying to come up with the weirdest scenarios so that we feel sympathy for a stupid, vapid cheating whore? And hate the husband who gets revenge?

Let's see. She had the perfect marriage. The perfect life. The perfect husband.

And yet in all of her ridiculous entitled stupidity she just went and fucked some piece of shit called "Long John"? Just because she was bored? Just because she could?

And by her actions she destroyed two lives?

Yeah...her line about God having mercy on Pete's soul? Hers is certainly burning in hell along with his.

Horrific story. Not one good thing about it.

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

I would have liked it, but all the bad things that happened were based on her actions. She missed out on her great life with Pete, but she seems happy now after fucking over her husband a second time. Pete shouldn't have done what he did, but did he do it? You said, "By the time we pulled into this not very nice-looking dock, I had found out what happened." How did she find out? You should have said how. Also, how did Pete find out? Those are 2 big items that lowered my rating.

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
Decent

Decent story,but would have liked to know if Pete got his revenge on John as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive." Sorry, it was a little over the top but because she did John at least twice, I feel no pity for the slut. Once, a forgivable mistake, twice, a planned unforgivable action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

4 Stars as this should have been a story told by Pete . I have no feelings for Sister as she was the cheating one . I wonder what happened to her lover John . Maybe she should give him AIDS .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When you punish an enemy, make certain that they, and everyone who cares about them, can’t come back at you for revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@ReedRichards:

Jesus did NOT forgive the woman caught in adultery. He set a standard for her executioners that only He could meet, then acted as Judge and suspended her sentence of death. He didn’t send her back to her husband, but rather said “Go thy way and sin no more.” She was sent out into the world, alone, and told to start the process of repentance by stopping her sin. We don’t know what happened after that. We do know that Jesus taught that if someone does repent, they will be forgiven, however some sins are so severe that the repentance process is arduous.

ZK

Norseman123Norseman123over 1 year ago

Bitch got what she deserved should have done the decent thing and died

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So did she take the name Sister Mary Murderer as her nun name? That is what she is. She could have let the legal system deal with Pete but she went vindictive. She repaid her spite for his anger for her infidelity towards him. True he screwed up, she compounded the evil tenfold having a gang permanently mutilating him, sodomizing him, and injecting him with a deadly blood borne pathogen. How is that not intent to kill. She knew the inevitable outcome for his life. She can be sure he knowingly sold her into slavery but she cannot prove his intentions were for her to contract HIV. That may well have never crossed his mind at the time. I guess this story is supposed to be a warning to men that should their wives cheat on them, they should just look the other way. Or if they can't do that, make sure you kill the bitch? How about wives keep your legs together and guys keep it zipped up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree with the following from:

BH5411 months ago said - "I would have liked it, but all the bad things that happened were based on her actions. She missed out on her great life with Pete, but she seems happy now after fucking over her husband a second time. Pete shouldn't have done what he did, but did he do it? You said, "By the time we pulled into this not very nice-looking dock, I had found out what happened." How did she find out? You should have said how. Also, how did Pete find out? Those are 2 big items that lowered my rating."

Yeah. How did she find out? How did Pete find out about John? What happened, did Pete get revenge on John? Still a lot of unknown things left hanging.

Norseman123Norseman123about 1 year ago

Bitch deserved what she got. Pete didn't

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Mercy on his soul? I'd be even more worried about her own if I were her.

None of this horror show would have happened if she'd not acted like an 18 yo slut with no moral compass.

In point of fact she's guilty of premeditated murder.

photogman18photogman186 months ago

Wow...your story, your rules, good writing aside, the story sucked.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

She whored herself. Pete only placed her where she wanted to be, and where whores belong: in brothels. Unfortunately, the legal system in the Western World benefits the women to vilfy the men.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago
HOPE

Hope your disgusting spouse cheats on you some day

MrBill323MrBill323about 1 month ago

So finally a BTB victim gets revenge Loved it

mariverzmariverz11 days ago

Buena historia, me gustó el BTB contra el marido... La saco barata, muy barata.

Pd. Comentaristas de mierda jajajaj

No sé que clase de vida llevan o que onda, pero no pueden ser tan mononeuronales

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous