LA Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slow down, you're going to make me cum!" Jeff groaned as my hips continued to thrust back and forth now, ignoring his pleas. I began fucking him faster, sliding that big cock in and out of my ass. I was breathing heavily. Loving the feeling of pulling off his dick with my ass and wanting him to cum. He was hitting my prostrate over and over making every inch of my body tingle.

I grabbed my dick and began to jerk it.

Then I felt it.

Jeff's cock swelled as he grunted and I felt a hot rush as he came deep inside me.

"Fuck yeah, Give me that cum. Fill my ass. I want every drop of that load." I breathed.

What the fuck was I saying? My mind was swirling in that moment. Jeff cumming deep in my hole. I was beginning to cum myself.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeess!"I gasped.

My orgasm raged as sprayed my load all over his stomach. Three thick ribbons of hot white jizz. I continue to ride his dick, feeling it unload in to me. So fucking hot. My hands rubbed all my cum into his chest and my dick as our orgasms faded.

I licked my fingers and sighed. "That was hot."

Jeff's pulsing cock stayed inside my ass for a moment before I lifted myself off.

"Wow, are you fucking kidding me?"

I said nothing and collapse on the bed. I cleaned up a little and within moments we were both asleep again.

I woke up feeling strange. It was such a revelatory night, everything I had explored and discovered about myself. My mind was a muddled but still I felt such calm. Like Jeff said, it was just fucking.

Jeff wasn't there so I made my way to the shower as I heard him clattering about in the kitchen like I had the past two mornings. Today was the final day of the expo and then, this evening my flight home. Back to normality. Whatever that means.

The rest of the expo went by and Jeff took me to the airport shortly after. There was no weird moments between us as we worked through that day. It was great just like it had been before, and just like he said. No big deal. We had fun, joked and ate lunch together not speaking a word about what had transpired between us.

As I left Jeff at the airport he opened his arms and gave me a big hug. "Take it easy, you'll have to come visit again, yeah? If not for a vacation for next years Expo! I'll make sure the send you. And book you somewhere nice!"

I must have looked crestfallen as he immediately came back with "Just kidding man, you stay with me any time, I mean it."

"Yeah, I will. Thanks for everything, later" I said as we hugged again.

"Later my man!"

I turned leaving him by his car. I didn't look back. I don't know if he waited but I imagine he didn't.