La Traviata

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's lovely, Dear," Max stated as he fondled my tushie.

Max motioned Joey over and made a "zip it down" motion to Joey. He unbuckled his pants, zipped down and pulled out his half hard cock. Max lifted my hand to Joey's penis as I began pulling on it. Max continued playing with my butt as the touch of my hand on Joey's cock made it incredibly hard. This was as fun as it was gay; jacking on another man's cock as I was nearly naked, butt facing up, on my lover's lap. Can't say it was unexpected as Max snapped a fierce slap on my bare bottom. Making me jump and cringe, at least a dozen spanks rained down on each of my butt cheeks. That's what a husband does on his wedding night, spanks his (boy) bride? As the "boy bride" is masturbating the hubby's friend? In our new 'matrimony', that was exactly the case.

In the bizarre fog of all this, Joey soon had his cock in my face as I began suckling upon it. The sting of the spanking was subsiding as I heard Max say "good girl" as I sucked Joey's cock. Admittedly, Joey's nice hard cock tasted divine, and I was very much enjoying sucking cock while being nearly naked in go-go dancer boots and a lavender wig on my "husband's" lap. Maybe Max was right all along, that I really was gay, though I always fought accepting it. I wasn't fighting it now, I was sucking cock, and enjoying it. Again, this was so far removed from the "straight" me I masqueraded to Mary and everyone else that knew me. If I were at home on a Friday night, I'd probably be masturbating to the illicit thought of being gay and sucking cock. Now, I actually was and loving it.

Max motioned Joey around to the other side of the chair where my butt was facing up, showing off my cute, puckered hole that was now fairly well greased. Joey pressed his cock all along my buns as Max pressed them closed against his cock. He poked a few times at my butthole but was not really trying to fuck me, though in his toying he did fully get the helmet head of his cock inside my butthole, then pulling out and humped my buns some more. Pulling off and fiercely jacking off, by the look on his face you could tell he was close to ejaculation. Max flipped me over as Joey then ejaculated rope after rope of semen all over my cute pink caged penis. I reached my face up to Max kissing him desperately as Joey finished himself off over me, drenching me with his warm semen. In Max's ear I whispered, "take me home". "Yes, Love," he responded as Joey got a towel and wiped me up.

Standing, in the white go-go dancer boots, I felt sexy, if not a little debased. I loved being naked for men and showing off. There was a time several months before I was showing off for Max. In high heels and panties, we were standing in his living room toying with each other with Max's tongue down my throat while pulling on my hard little penis. It was an obsessive encounter when Max's finger went up my butt and I began spouting off obscene statements about "how I loved showing off for him and that I'd love to be like this in high heels and panties for a room full of horny men". "No man could resist you," he replied. It was true. After a lifetime of hiding in the closet I wanted to bloom my rose for others to see my true sexuality. That one day at Max's we stood there with him fingering me, as he played with my penis frotting his, I erupted all over his hard hairy cock as we kissed madly. He then forced his semen sopped cock up my butt from behind and fucked me silly against the couch. Memories of my time with Max were always so sweet.

Fetching the pink string bikini panties and the denim mini skirt, I pulled them on. Putting my arms over my head, I wiggled a cute little wiggle showing off my newly pierced hard little nipples, eliciting huge grins from Max and Joey. Max held open the hot pink demi bra as I put it on, then the stretchy sheer top. With the fancy white denim jacket on I snuggled close to Max and whispered a sweet "let's go, Hun." The ride back to Max's we held close in the back seat as Max beamed and professed his love for his new "wife".

In his loft I put on some silky white and pink striped Victoria's Secret pajamas, and we slept lovingly on our "wedding night". In the early morning I was awakened by Max peeling off my pajamas, molesting my boy cunny with his tongue and then consummating our "marriage" by fucking me senseless as I writhed lovingly in his arms. We showered and in my pajamas on the couch, Raphael brought coffee and pastries with Max pouring stemmed aperitif glasses of Gran Marnier. In pleasant repose I soaked in this casual, elegant start to the day as I admired my new "wedding" ring, sassily showing it off to an admiring Max.

"Show Raphael your new piercings," Max prodded me.

I unbuttoned my pajama top and pulled it open showing him my flat little "titties" now adorned with the new little barbells. Max squeezed my leg, and we kissed a soft peck in acknowledgement of our wonderful union. This sure beat every other Saturday morning of my life. After getting in some clothes, Raphael took me back to my hotel.

LA TRAVIATA

Maximillian told me before I left that Rosalie would be stopping by at 1:30pm to get me ready for the opera, Raphael would pick me up at 3pm. While he was excited about La Traviata, I was still overwhelmed about the whirlwind of events to this point. All the drugs and alcohol, lack of sleep, hard sex and excitement of the activities left me rather fatigued. My nipples were tender, but I loved the look of my newly pierced nipples and the sensation. Max told me to take a nap then take a bath. I did both and felt mellow by the time Rosalie arrived, greeting me with a sweet "Hello, Bo-Bee" in her European accent. My hotel room was still askew with gift boxes and Rosalie seemed to know which ones to choose as she set a few on the bed. I was still in a robe when we went to the bathroom for her to work her magic on me again. It went quickly and she made me up in a stunning sultry look, dark smoky eyes with bronze accents, not the vivacious bright cheery bridal look from the day before.

Today's wig was a complete turnabout from the wedding look. It was short brunette hair in a pixie, Liza Minelli style. I looked refined and classy, like a society woman, yet still with a look of a very feminine fem boy, which I rather liked because my gayness that I had kept hidden all my life was showing through. With me still in my pretty pink chastity cage Rosalie admired her work as I stood there naked except for the pink cage. I wanted to masturbate in front of her. Being naked in front of people always aroused me, now was no different as I felt my balls and cage with my hand and made obvious stroking motions.

"How it feel to jou?" Rosalie asked in her broken English.

"I want to..." I told her as I made more animated stroking motions. Truth be known, my penis was as erect as the cage allowed and was pushing against the sides.

"So sorry, Bo-Bee. Only Maximillian do dat," she said with her hand placed gently on my knee. "You want more Um-pheta-mey-ene? Maximillian say jou no has to take today if jou no wants. But I give to jou some if jous want." She went to her case to retrieve the bottle.

More speedy little pills? What I wanted was to be played with, I was so incredibly horny. Following her to her case I opened the side pocket that the beaded anal toy was in, pointed to it and asked "this too please?"

"Oh Bo-Bee! No today. Was only to put theese on jou," she told me with kindness and compassion in her look as she caressed my chastity cage, fondling my balls. "Maximillian really loves jou, he make jous feels better tonight." She went on, "He really like jou. I tinks jou need be make his wife all da times. If jou do, I sure he takess theese off, if jous asks nice. Jou make good wife for Maimillian. He need somebodys nice like jou." Rosalie went on, "I's nevers sees Max do dees many tings for any utter boys. He make me to dress one or two boy but no ting like dees wit jou. Max bring here me to New Jork. So many yobs, I's always has works." Max had an eye for theatrical talent, he brought Rosalie over from the Riviera to work as a stylist for the gay, trans and drag crowd. Rich crossdressers paid her a fortune when their wives were away.

Rosalie shook the pill bottle and opened it. Putting my hand forward, she shook out three more white little pills. What the fuck, why not? This weekend was all about the theater, I might as well accept being part of the cast in Max's show. When she put back the bottle of white crosses and pulled out another Cialis, I took it as she said "dees make it more fun for jou when jou in here," again with a little flip to my caged penis. Well, she was right about that. Since being caged and being plied with drugs, alcohol and Cialis, my normally obscenely high libido had now skyrocketed into sub orbital flight. When I could masturbate, I always wanted sex. Now that I couldn't masturbate, I was desperate for sex. Took everything I had, not to snatch the anal beads or a brush handle from her case and fuck myself silly right there in front of Rosalie. The teasing of the greasy steel rod toying my tight little butt hole the night before at the tattoo parlor only served to make me want more stimulation in my cunny, now. Oh well.

We went to get dressed as she pulled out a lavender garter belt and lavender padded demi bra set with matching shear, simple bikini panties. Rosalie commented, "lovely", on my newly pierced nipples as she helped me into the bra. The hose was sheer and dark and once these things were all in place all that was left was the outwear. Knowing Max loved dressing me up like a Barbie doll, I had no idea what was in store. After a ballerina wedding dress and then the go-go dancer/hooker look of Friday night, today's ensemble could not have been any more diverse; dark brown plaid woolen slacks with a brownish golden cashmere sweater and simple alligator skin brown flats for shoes. The padded demi bra through the cashmere sweater gave my figure a subtle hint of breasts. Even the small Yves Saint Laurent purse Max had gifted me earlier, on its gold chain, looked stylish.

At least I could blend in at the opera and not stand out with all eyes upon me. Max could enjoy the opera and I could be at his side without drawing attention to myself, which was fine. This whole visit was a "looking glass" of experiences my mundane home life had nothing to compare with. Rosalie finished me up and looked at me admirably. Tired, excited, horny, buzzing, stoned and outright in wonderland, I was all of those things as she spoke again:

"Bo-Bee, toosmorrows jous needs to fixes jourself fors bron-che weet Maximillian. I no be here. Der are many tings for jous to wears in da boxes. Jous needs to show Mr. Maximillian jous can makes jourself pretty by jourself."

Raphael drove us to the theater as I clung on to Max. I rather enjoyed being in his shadow and having his powerful strength of personality lead as we entered the lobby of the theatre. Many people knew him, and he would say "have you met my new wife?" as we bumped into acquaintances of his as I would shyly offer up only a mousey "hi".

Admittedly, after the whirlwind pace since my arrival in New York Friday evening, sitting Saturday afternoon in a resplendent old theatre with somewhat comfy crushed velvet seats was a welcome respite. Snuggling close to Max felt warm and safe. He was glued to every word, every note, every scene of the opera in rapt, attentive, joyous, gleeful entertainment. Despite the parallels of my life to Violetta, "attempting to leave the life I know behind to finally find true love", I fell asleep during great stretches of the opera. A few of Violetta's high notes singing of "rushing from pleasure to pleasure, gaily turning to new delights" would rouse my slumber headed stupor before the ennui of the opera, the sex, the drugs faded my alertness out. All in all, it was a tremendous experience, though mine was in and out of consciousness versus Max's attentive, unbridled delight. A cocktail reception followed the opera as I clung to Max. The sated chatter of conversation clattered excitedly in the lobby.

MODERN ART

As the cocktail reception after the opera buzzed about, I sipped on champagne. Hovering close to Max, who seemed to know everyone, he was congratulated over and again about me, as I coyly played along. This would not be so bad, I told myself, being his wife, if only. A rather tall, older Swedish man named Lars joined the circle around Max and we were introduced. Max told Lars to give me a tour of the art gallery next to the theatre, of which Lars was the curator. The gallery was closed but we took our glasses of champagne with us as he let us in, and we walked through the gallery.

The art pieces, paintings, sculptures and such were all quite new and odd to me, but Lars knew every artist and every work, his enthusiasm showing through as he talked about them. John Hertz, Sung Hui, Erik Monteau, he told me about all these artists and more, though all of what he was talking about was quite over my head. It was just Lars and me in the quiet of the gallery as we continue the tour. Setting our tall, tulip glasses down he pulled out a small case and opened it offering me some coke. Not sure what it was about wealthy gay men and their fascination with cocaine. Lars did strike me as gay, as did much of the crowd at the reception. What the fuck, this was an 'Alice in Wonderland' weekend so why not, as I took a few snorts along with Lars.

Continuing our private tour, Lars stopped by a small bathroom and excused himself to use it. When he was finished, I went in to relieve myself and freshen up. Naturally I had to sit pee with the chastity device on my penis. When I was done and looking in the mirror, I freshened up my makeup in a buzzed state as I recognized the lovely gal looking back at me. She was classy, cute, feminine. I'm not sure I would have recognized or even wanted to see the male me at this point. As I opened the door to exit the restroom, Lars forced his way in and locked the door behind him.

"Why, aren't you lovely? Maximillian is a lucky man to have you for a bride", Lars commented as he put his hands on my waist.

A twinge of fear overtook me. Lars could force himself on me, it would be rape if I resisted. He was tall and masculine to my petite feminine frame. I was not expecting this. We were alone in the restroom, the door locked, in a closed gallery with no people around, no one able to hear. Maybe that was a good thing. I was so buzzed from the coke, the white crosses, the champagne, even the Cialis stirred in my caged penis. Turning away from him, I faced the mirror as he pressed himself on me from behind his arms around me still. In the mirror we looked at each other in a rather amused, surprised manner in the stark quiet of the bathroom. The buzz from the cocaine, champagne and everything else in my system coursed through my veins. Lars pressed his face into my neck and began nuzzling my neck.

"Lars, no!", I implored him as the masculine rubble of his face tingled my neck. "Stop. Please stop," I feebly resisted.

This only seemed to arouse him more as his nuzzling and heavy breath became more forceful and his tongue found its way into my ear. Lars' hands hand come up to my chest as they began fondling my bra through the soft cashmere sweater. My nipples were still tender from the piercing, I was still getting used to the tiny steel barbells adorning my tender flat titties. I could feel the hardness of his cock press against me from behind. A barely audible "Lars, stop" escaped my lips as he pulled me around and forced his mouth on mine.

The dam of my resistance broke as the hunger of our kissing signaled the passion of the moment. It was so fucking stimulating kissing him in his Nordic arousal; kissing Mary or any other female was tepid dishwater by comparison. Lars lifted my sweater as his lips found their way inside the lovely lavender lace demi-bra to the pierced nipples of my tender flat titties. It was simultaneously sore and succulent as his warm wet mouth ravished and molested the fruit of my forbidden breasts. Involuntarily my hands were rubbing at his cock through his khaki trousers.

Any trepidation I may have had engaging sex with a stranger the day after my "wedding" was vaporizing in a steamy fog of lust induced by drugs, alcohol, Cialis and my natural inclination of feeling feminine and faggy in the presence of cock, rather than abiding by any societal "norms". After another hungry, frantic kiss, I dropped to my knees to free Lars' cock. My own caged little penis was by now testing the walls of its chastity cage as I touched the flesh of Lars' cock and pulled it out to see it grow.

Honestly, while I adored being a cock loving fag boi with Max (now being his faux boi wife), my true experience with cock was such that I had never touched an uncut cock. Marveling at it as my touch made it grow, Lars' now nearly erect cock was quite impressive as I did not hesitate to sink my mouth over it. Lars moaned in appreciation as he held onto the bath counter as I began to service his cock. He was muttering phrases that I could not quite hear, as the sound of my slurping on his cock filled the tiny space of the bathroom.

Figuring I'd blow Lars and then we'd be on our merry way, no one would be any the wiser. Lars had other plans. He pulled me up, kissed me ferociously and started to unfasten my stylish slacks. My insincere, feeble protests telling him to stop were ignored as the slacks were now soon in a pile on the floor as Lars turned me around and began to fondle my cute little pantie clad butt. He had no way of knowing, other than his prior experience with femme bois and fags, when his hand slid inside my panties and began fingering my tight butthole, my arousal exploded with me reaching back for an appreciative kiss. His other hand found my caged penis as I heard a little snicker and heard what I thought was a "poor baby" in his Swedish accent as he toyed with my lovely pink chastity device. Lars turned me around, smiling, playing and pulling on my pink caged genitals. He fished his mass of keys out of his suit coat side pocket and searched for not a key but what appeared to be a little device that looked very much like an "L" shaped Allen wrench.

He inserted it into the flimsy heart shaped lock that was not much more than a toy lock securing the chastity device. Fidgeting and fussing with the lock he managed to click the lock open, smiling as he removed the lock and began removing the pink cage, setting it on the bathroom counter when it was removed. We both grinned at each other as he fondled my penis trying to get it erect. It felt funny to be free and I had lost any previous erection of when our little tête-à-tête began. My cute shaved little penis was rather limp, yet it did not take much more than the touch of his hand to get me quite hard.

"Sweetheart needs pleasure too," he told me as he pressed his hard cock on my hard, much littler penis. I kicked off my flats stepping away from the pile of my slacks and enjoyed being bottomless for his admiring gaze. With a little spunky flair, I lifted up my sweater flashing him a peek of my lavender demi-bra and turned around, pulled my lavender panties below my cheeks and wiggled my cute little butt at him. I can be such a teasing little tart. No sooner than my naked butt was revealed to Lars, that a fierce spank cracked upon my tender tushie making me jump from the swat.

Wide eye in shock, we stared at each other for a moment before Lars pushed me against the door and forced his mouth on mine as he pushed his now quite hard cock onto my newly freed penis. I wanted to go down on him again and as my movement down indicated to him that was my intention, he grabbed my wrists, spun me around facing the mirror forcing me against the counter. He yanked my panties down farther and began fingering my butt once again. Can't really blame him as it was quite a cute little butt, framed by the lavender garter belt holding up the stockings. Lars began to hump his cock along the crack of my ass as he nuzzled and kissed my neck once more from behind. When he poked the head of his engorged cock between my ass cheeks against my tight little hole, I began protesting again: