La Traviata

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lars, no. Stop. Max will be angry," which both Lars and I knew not to be true. "Please don't," I feigned.

"You are so lovely. Maximillian has really found something in you," Lars throated in my ear as he melted away my fake resistance by pulling on my now very erect penis while tonguing my ear.

As his cock pressed more firmly against my tight butt hole, I uttered one last "Lars, please, no. Stop!" as he then whispered, "I have a condom, sweetheart". Like that was supposed to convince me his attempt at butt fucking his friend's new boy 'bride' was OK.

Lars retrieved the condom from his coat pocket, tossed the jacket aside and tore open the wrapper. It took me a little while to register what he was doing with the condom. Rather than put the condom over his penis, he rubbed it on his cock head, lubricating it. With his fingers using the condom as a probe, he smeared its lubricant at my butt hole fingering it up my butt before tossing the spent condom on the counter. In a forceful push he humped his raw cock up into my cute little tight asshole as Max's new boy bride accepted his fate and I began to enjoy the stiff Swedish lumber. Lars continued nuzzling and kissing my neck as he began to butt fuck me from behind and he pulled on my penis to make me feel better, which it did.

After a lifetime of denying and hiding my femininity and my true femme boy sexuality it was quite liberating to be so desired by men and have hot gay sex with them. It was something I never really felt with Mary or any other girl. Having gay sex was exciting and made me feel alive; sex with Mary and women before that was an unexciting chore encumbered with cis women drama and relationship angst.

As Lars humped his cock deeper up into me as I felt like such a naughty girl, which made it really special in my shaved erect penis. In our clandestine sex romp, it took a few minutes to realize through the humping and moaning there were now voices outside the door in the hallway. Lars' ears perked up and whispered "Amelia. Amelia is giving a tour."

I was not sure if Amelia was his wife or business partner but with there being people outside did not seem to bother or distract Lars in the least, as his butt fucking a little femme boy continued unabated. The last time my penis had ejaculated was the evening before, back when Rosalie assisted, before she caged me. I was getting close, especially since here with Lars it was my fourth sexual frolic after she caged me. In a little fit of pleasure, my penis responded to Lars' hand fondling and jacking my penis, not to mention what was being stimulated up my boi cunny. Squirt after squirt of my excited cummies splattered onto the countertop. The sight of which and my now eager responsiveness to Lars's butt fucking me seemed to push him over the edge as he came within a few minutes moaning loudly as his cock assaulted ejaculations up my cute little butt.

When his moaning and humping subsided, I leaned my face back to his for a knowing kiss of acknowledgement, even lovingly biting his lip to demonstrate my satisfaction with our fuck. Lars scored with a hottie little femme boi and I wanted to make sure he knew it. My cum was all over the countertop and still oozing out my penis, as well as his semen dripping down my leg as Lars' cock pulled from my ass. My playful femininity was in high gear as I dipped my new wedding ring in a big puddle of cum and seductively licked it off. Dipping it and the back of my fingers in cum once more, I lifted it to Lars for him to lick off as I smiled coyly at him. Voices were still out in the hallway as I reached my face down, licked up a puddle of cum and hungrily kissed Lars, sharing my semen with the one who had made it happen. In our embracing we were buzzing from our clandestine little fuck. I loved being bottomless as Lars toyed with my cute bottom and smooth, shaved, pink little penis. Grabbing the pink chastity cage, he whispered that we should put it back on.

With my sticky spent penis back in the pink chastity cage, like a good little hussy slut I pulled my panties back on, put my pants back on and started to fix my makeup. Lars, once zipped up and proper, gave me a peck on the cheek and left, as I locked the door behind me so I could finish up. I heard him talking with the folks in the gallery as the voices got fainter knowing he was herding them away from his prey. Shortly after, I left the restroom, picked up my champagne glass, found Lars waiting for me at the door and we waltzed back into the theatre. Back at the reception, Max was in such an animated conversation I'm not sure he even noticed how long I was gone as I sidled up next to him. He gave me a quick peck on the cheek and a "Hi, love" bellowing a laugh as his animated conversation continued with a smiling boisterous group of friends. I glanced knowingly at Lars as he strode away in the crowd. It was a good thing I had on the thick woolen slacks as my panties and naughty little butt hole were sopping damp with Lars' semen.

APERTIF

After a light dinner at a neighborhood bistro with some of Max's friends from the reception we ended up back at Max's loft. Max put on a recording of La Traviata and handed me another present. It was a lovely lavender sheer nighty, with matching sheer panties. These were perfect for Max to view and fondle both my pierced nipples and pink caged penis. Modelling it for him was silly and wonderful, I loved the sensation of being sexy in skimpy lingerie and I loved the sensation of being lusted after sexually.

"Come here, Love," Max purred as I then sat on his lap in his overstuffed armchair.

We nuzzled and kissed our affection with Max's big hands tenderly toying with my pierced nipples through the thin material of the nighty. Into his ear I whispered:

"Put on the video of me with William and Keith," it was a video where I was made love to by two handsome twinks that Max did of me many months back.

"Wouldn't you rather see the wedding videos, Love," Max inquired.

"Yes, of course, we'll see them," I replied. "Please put on William and Keith first, that was when I was free," I whispered as I put his hand over my caged penis. I was trying to persuade a point.

You might say my relationship with Max was offbeat, and certainly it was in comparison to 'straight' suburban couples. Max and I shared a loving sense of companionship, yet Max also loved seeing me sexually in a theatrical way with other people. Max found it highly erotic seeing his love interest perform sexually with others. The video I did with William and Keith was testimony to that. Heck, on our "wedding" ceremony it was "lights, camera, action!" with Max and Father Ramos. It would not be surprising in the least to know if Max had intended for Lars to molest me in the art gallery bathroom.

The video made of me with William and Keith was made early in my courtship with Max. William and Keith were students at Columbia University. They were also stunning twinks. Both were slender, handsome nineteen-year-olds with short blondish hair and hairless bodies. Both had shaved penises and beautiful penises at that. Max had me dress in what I loved the best -- high heels and a skimpy spaghetti strap red cocktail dress. On top I wore a brunette "page by" wig, underneath I wore a black garter belt, sheer tan hose and black string bikini panties. This is the type of outfit that I had worn a time or three in New York for Max. Cutting to the chase, the boys were soon naked and forcing themselves on me as I tried to act surprised and demure. They had my dress off in no time fondling me through the panties, kissing me as I tugged on their two rigid cocks. Kneeling, I soon engulfed one, then the other teen cock in my mouth. Sucking twink cock is so fucking hot and brought back memories of my first homosexual lover, James.

For Max, this was art, artistic expression, seeing his femboy love interest express the homosexual acts that were the true nature of my sexuality. There was no way I was straight; Max would tell me. Married or not, no one who loved cock, expressing it in the flamboyant feminine manner that I did could even be remotely straight. Max had let me see this video a time or two before, but that was when my penis was free and not caged. Sitting on Max's lap, stroking his glorious cock, I nuzzled sweet nothings in his ear as the video played. Two handsome twinks with massively hard penises molesting me on Max's bed, one hard cock up my butt as I suckled the other cock, masturbating myself furiously. I begged Max to free my penis from its pretty pink prison. Sliding on the floor before Max, I licked and sucked on his big hard hairy cock. This went on for quite some time as the wonderful nasty taste and aroma of his manhood drove me wild.

Climbing back into his arms, I pressed his cock at my boi pussy and begged him to set me free. My pleading was hysterical and frantic. I told him how much I loved him, that I wanted to sleep in his bed with him forever, that I loved him showing me off as his femboy gay wife. He had not yet penetrated me when I pleaded "please Daddy, please set me free, I want to ejaculate all over you and be yours forever". That must have done the trick as he told me where to fetch the key and to bring the lube. In a flash, I had the pink thing off and lathered his cock and climbed on to it. We fucked in the big armchair as I whispered loving thanks, as his big paw masturbated my finally free penis, which tingled in homosexual appreciation. Whimpering and huffing as we kissed, my semen squirted in excited streams over Max's hand and hairy chest. Max pulled me up, pushed me onto the cushion and fucked his boy bride in tribal thrusts, finally ejaculating his seed into his "wife". That night we slept soundly in each other's arms.

BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY'S

Sunday morning Raphael took me back to my hotel room at 8:30am and told me he'd be waiting out front at ten-thirty. As Rosalie had informed me, it would be up to me to make myself up for brunch with Max. Rummaging through the gift boxes remaining in the room I opened two that might contain a dress I had spied window shopping one time with Max. Both boxes contained lovely dresses and yes, the one dress I had my heart on was in one of the boxes. It was fabulous, a spaghetti strap cocktail dress made of paper thin metallic like fiber in an otherworldly shade of shimmering dark blue with pink and multicolored sparkles. Pearls would not have gone well with the ensemble so a simple ruby stone pendant on a silver chain paired wonderfully as I set the clothing on the bed and went to get ready.

In the bathroom as I did my makeup, things were different. It was calm, there were no drugs to interfere with my mood, my outlook, my feelings. In the lavender panties, my penis was free, and it tingled as I made myself pretty. I felt a resolve and felt fortunate to have experienced such an extraordinary weekend. Going out to brunch in a stunning cocktail dress at an exclusive restaurant was before me still, as I could continue expressing the feminine gayness that spoke forever about my sexuality. Perhaps not quite as fancy as Rosalie might have done, I did however, make myself look cheery and lovely, even with a touch of class. Changing into silky silver string bikini panties helped me feel special once I was dressed, and in my favorite silver high heel sandals I was floating.

Walking across the lobby to meet Raphael waiting in the car with Max, I felt good about being fem and gay. The click-clacking of my heels across the lobby floor told me I was gay. If people thought "everyone knows he's gay, everyone knows I'm really a guy" I did not care, fuck 'em, fuck the haters. It was liberating, scintillating, I was floating.

I was reaching a crossroads. In my heart I knew it was either a fun, flaming gay life with Max or going back to my mundane cookie cutter suburban life and scant sex with Mary. If I went back to that life, I knew that I would never be with Max again. By leaving his side after all the stunning theatrics of this weekend, there would never be another time like this, no second chances. He would not have staged such an extravagantly themed production if he was not trying to persuade such a point. Here I knew what I had. It was fabulous, flamboyant, fun, sexy, erotic, unpredictable, classy and over the top gay. St. Tropez, Monaco, Paris, Europe, the Orient and the world.....or boring Smallville, New Jersey.

An image of me in white Capri pants, a cute pink halter top and stylish flipflops strolling arm in arm with Max through the palm trees on the Riviera flashed in my mind....as did me in a cocktail dress and high heels at the Monaco craps table squealing 'I won, I won!' or lying down naked in the Mediterranean sun, my cute pink cock cage showing the world what my relationship with Max was all about. I could scurry around in soft, thin cotton panties anytime of the day or night around Max and he'd love it. If I put on high heels, panties and nothing else at ten in the morning, I would be the recipient of severe sexual molestation deserving of a flaming fem boi. Certainly, I could never achieve this level of flamboyant feminine gayness with anyone else and would be kicking myself for the rest of my life for missing the opportunity if I did not remain with Max. The devil you know is better than the one you don't.

"Well, my love, have you not enjoyed yourself?" Max asked, as his hand rubbed up my bare leg.

His big paw "happened" higher up my leg to discover my stiff penis tenting in the fabulous, skimpy dress as we sat in the stylish restaurant. I felt like a queen. Smiling at him, I set down my peach Bellini, placed my hand on top of his and asked:

"Is Father Ramos going to make it all for reals, so we can be like this always?" I cooed sweetly.

Maximillian's eyes glowed intently like he knew what transpired over the weekend would all come to this.

"Yes, Violetta, my love, I thought you'd never ask."