All Comments on 'La Vida Loca Ch. 01'

by Marasso

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
BruceWoBruceWoalmost 2 years ago

Great work. Appreciated the cliffhanger ending. Am glad you are writing again.

EdeyEdeyalmost 2 years ago

Very good story ☺️! Well rounded and well written. I like that there is some secret in the background 😍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very intriguing, I look forward to part two. Five stars so far!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So far, so good

DCCoffeemanDCCoffeemanalmost 2 years ago

Interesting part one. Good buildup to the cliffhanger. Looking forward to seeing the next part.

MadMizeMadMizealmost 2 years ago

Excellent start. Makes me want to see the next part. Keep up the good work.

MarassoMarassoalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@BruceWo - great to see your comment! Thank you! I'm glad that you liked that part and I hope that the second and third will suit your tastes too. Oh, and I didn't stop writing, I just have been working on that story for the last two months.

@eraj - thank you for the feedback! There will be more of that secret :)

@Anon - thank you so much! I'm happy that you liked it!

MarassoMarassoalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@Anon - thank you for the comment

@Qbikk - thank you, man :)

@DCCoffeeman - thank you for the feedback, next part should be published in the next week.

@MadMize - thank you, appreciate your opinion. I hope you're gonna like the second part as well :)

@Boyd Percy - thank you, 4 is always a good rate :)

omahakiwiomahakiwialmost 2 years ago

An intriguing story. I look fwd to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good job Marasso! Will you please also finish the trans story?

MarassoMarassoalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@Omahakiwi - thank you. I think that the second chapter should be posted on Monday, but it depends on the moderation process.

@Anon - thanks. Yes, I will finish Kinky Anniversary, don't worry. It will take me some time though, because I made a mistake with starting the series without having all chapters written. My mind works in a peculiar way, I have a lot of ideas for stories, so I can be distracted :) But Kinky will be finished for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More please

2Maria2Mariaalmost 2 years ago

just enough intrigue, next part thank you like now is good.

MarassoMarassoalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@Anon and @2Maria - tomorrow the next part will be published. Thank you for your comments.

JacktacularJacktacularalmost 2 years ago

Damn I can’t say enough about how good your stories are. I also agree with your bio page comments about dominant women not having to be cruel or abusive. Takes a truly self secure man to love a strong woman. I say this as a 20 journeyman carpenter turned househusband after getting remarried to a Woman who’s an SVP at her company and actually appreciates when I do things for her. 😁

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

MarassoMarassoalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@Jacktacular - wow, thank you for these kind words! And I agree hundred percent with your comment that a man needs to be self-secure and integrated to be in a relationship with a strong woman. In real life for sure, in stories it can differ, depending on the plot, story arch and characters concepts. A little bit of hardship and tension in the interactions between characters, helps to build them and create a more credible relationship, at least that's what I think.

And I agree with your other comment below my other story, that strong women and t-girls in stories don't have to be 'neonazi evil dominatrix' types. To each their own, of course, but when I read story about strong, dominant woman and she turns out to be cruel, abusive and almost psychopath, and a guy in the story is only helpless shell of a man, then I think that author went to the easiest shortcut, almost as if he used a template.

And that's great that you're a carpenter! This kind of skill stays with you forever, there will always be a need for stuff made from wood, whether it will be furniture or construction elements and so on. I'm kind of a self-taught handyman too, so I appreciate such skills even more :)

MonkeyMonkzMonkeyMonkzover 1 year ago

This is simply the best story/plot/character building/theme, I've read in recent years especially here in LE. Congrats!

MarassoMarassoover 1 year agoAuthor

@MonkeyMonkz - thank you so much for your comment!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous