La Vida Loca Ch. 02

Story Info
Gunnar starts falling for Vida, but she has a tragic secret.
15.9k words
4.8
8.5k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/01/2023
Created 07/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marasso
Marasso
564 Followers

Thank you all for the feedback below the first part of La Vida Loca! I'm glad that you got intrigued by the story, thanks for giving it a chance.

The same as earlier - big thanks for Bunkerhill and Arontrask78 for help with editing that story!

------------------------------------

Not gonna lie, I was pissed at Vida for almost the entire Tuesday. Can anyone blame me? Not giving your number to a guy with whom you already met several times, had hot sex with twice and overall spent a good time, was a really harsh way of saying...

Yeah, of saying... what exactly? That one thing just kept eating at me because Vida didn't say that we should stop hanging out. Evidently, she was willing to do that, but on her terms. For whatever reasons. Like I said, on Tuesday I didn't care much about Vida's point of view. My exasperation didn't let me. I wasn't even very eager to go to the gym to see her, but eventually went there with a rather confrontational attitude. However, Vida was absent on Tuesday. Perhaps, it was for the best, as I might have said something I would regret later.

But on Wednesday, my annoyance settled down. Icelandic impassiveness came back. It still was confusing, but I began to think differently about Vida's possible reasons. More... leniently. She declined giving me her number, but I could see that it wasn't the easiest decision for her. And whatever reason stood behind that, it didn't seem to be something insignificant or petty. I saw an emotional struggle on her face, when she stood on that sidewalk, looking so defeated. At the same time, she still wanted to date me, if what we were doing could be called dating. My attempts to understand her resembled a game of hunting the thimble, the only difference that I was hearing 'cold' almost all the time.

Vida was a puzzle, and I was no Holmes, no Poirot, not even Miss Marple. I couldn't solve her mystery, not with the insufficient clues I had at the moment. But I wanted to do that. Indisputably, there was something in that girl that was dragging me toward her. And it wasn't only intense, hot sex. I felt great being close to her, just talking with her.

Therefore, on Wednesday I went to the gym in a much different mood than the day before. I wanted to see her, but again, she wasn't there that day. And she didn't come on Thursday either. And on Friday as well. I began to feel weird, one time worrying that something might have happened to her, another time being bothered by perhaps an absurd thought that Vida decided to change the gym to another one, not wanting to see me anymore.

So, on Friday, after a lackluster workout, I left the gym and headed to my car, pretty much lost in thought. The night was warm, as each one in Florida was for a lonely Icelander.

"Gunnar!" I heard a familiar, melodious voice behind me.

I turned around and there was Vida. Standing a few feet away from me and smiling timidly.

"Oh, hey! How did you approach me so sneakily?" I answered, smiling warmly. The moment I saw her, I forgot all the mental hassle I had during the last few days, at least for a while.

Vida looked different, comparing her clothes choices today with previous days. She was dressed elegantly and stylishly. Beautiful and sexy.

For the first time I saw her with more makeup than only eyeliner - she had red lipstick and smokey eyes. Her fingernails and toes were also painted red. That was making an alluring contrast to white, airy dress with floral motifs, tightened at her waist with a thin black scarf. Other accessories were also black - a little leather purse, sandals, which I believe, are called gladiators. But the most captivating detail was a black choker on her neck. Nothing too complicated, just a thin strap of fabric, but for some unknown reason it made my blood rush south. So tempting...

"I have my methods," she said with a delicate smile.

"Oh, yeah, you're elusive like a mist," I answered, a bit sarcastic, but without hard feelings. "But when did you do your workout? I didn't see you in the gym."

"Because I wasn't at the gym at all. I'm sorry, I know that we were supposed to meet here on Tuesday, but I couldn't," she said quietly, but as I didn't answer, she added "I had to take care of some family issues..."

The tone with which she said that had a tangible gravity. I felt that she was honest.

"It's okay." My short answer was supposed to cut the topic painlessly, but Vida had a guilty expression.

"You're still mad at me, Gunnar? Because of that phone number..." She looked at me with these dark and glossy eyes. I could sink in them. And I think that I already did, at least partially.

"No, I'm not mad, Vida. Maybe I'm just confused, but it's fine, seriously. I'm sure you've had your reasons." I didn't want her to feel that way. I know, I know, I must be a sucker for pretty girls. For her, certainly.

Vida nodded slowly and said "I wish I could tell you about that..." She made a gesture around her head, as if it could explain what she meant.

"You can tell me anytime you want. I truly can listen, and I will not judge you," I said, trying to sound trustworthy, if this is even possible. But I really wanted her to know that.

Vida nodded again, but unconfidently. I was aware that she wouldn't want to talk about it, but I was still glad that I left her the opening. Whether she would use that or not, was her decision.

I felt tired with this topic, so I stepped closer to her and touched her forearm. "You look so beautiful today, Vida! What's the occasion?"

Her long lashes fluttered adorably, and her smile beamed, making her look even more beautiful. She also got closer to me.

"Thank you,bello! Yes, there is an occasion. A party! And I wanted you to go too! Actually, I came here in hope to meet you and take you with me!" Vida started to talk rapidly, her eyes gleaming with enthusiasm.

I restrained myself from saying sarcastically that having my phone number would be a much easier way to invite me to that party. But that small, petty satisfaction wouldn't be worth killing her excitement. Vida brightened up and explained to me that there was a festival celebrating Latino culture, with disco, food and of course the whole variety of beverages. She held my hand while we talked.

"So? Will you go with me? It'll be fun, I promise!¡Vamos a rumbiar!" Vida asked, looking at me hopefully.

"I would love to go!" I answered quicker than I probably should, realizing that I did that several times already - agreeing to her ideas without thinking. Was I really so heads over heels already?

***

I decided to leave my car in front of the gym, in case I would like to try some of those fine liquors from all around South and Central America, and we called for an Uber.

Sitting in the back seat and listening to Vida's stories about delicious food she wanted me to try was joyful. Her enthusiasm was contagious. We were sitting really close to each other and I decided to wrap my arm around her shoulders. Vida glanced at me and I could swear that she looked relieved. Maybe she thought that I was still mad at her? Well, I wasn't angry, however also not entirely sure what to feel about Vida, but embracing her wouldn't do harm. Vida snuggled to me more tightly and placed her head on my shoulder.

It felt as if we were a couple, even though I knew we weren't. Or perhaps we were? To be honest, it was confusing, almost wrenching, but at that moment I simply felt happy. It seemed wise not to dwell in those thoughts too much. We were going to a party after all.

I had no idea how long it took us to get to the festival or where exactly it was, but it didn't matter. The place was basically a fenced square in front of the building. There were several food trucks, set in half circles. And so many people... It was almost overwhelming for a person raised in a country with a population density of 3.5 people per square kilometer. In Iceland, you could easily live your whole life in one place and never meet your three and half neighbors.

But I shrugged off the social awkwardness and allowed Vida to lead me through the loud and colorful crowd. She held my hand, it was such a nice feeling.

We went to a food truck with Colombian flags, where Vida ordered seemingly everything from the menu, as we received a big plastic basket full of different food.

As Vida explained to me - as my first dish this evening I was trying theempanadas, which were quite big, fried dumplings with spicy meat and veggie fillings. Then there wasfritanga and it was great street food. I was stuffing my mouth like a caveman, to her delight.

However, I enjoyed even more looking at Vida, as she couldn't help herself but sway her hips to the music. She looked so fresh, energetic and sexy in that dress.

After we ate, we went inside the building where there was a dance floor, bar and separate rooms with tables and seating. There were even more people inside than outside, dancing and flowing in every direction like a giant school of fish.

It was so loud that Vida had to hug me and shout directly to my ear "Let's go for some drinks, then we're gonna dance, okay?"

Instead of answering I just nodded, snuggled her tighter and kissed the side of her neck. Right above that sexy choker. I could feel the vibration of her giggle more than hear the actual sound.

I was gonna need a lot more to drink, if I'm supposed to be dancing, I thought with amusement. I wasn't much of a dancer, knowing close to nothing about rhythm, steps and moves. I was more of a spontaneous, weirdly stiffly moving robot, who first had to be 'relaxed' by a serious amount of alcohol. Last time I danced was at my cousin's wedding, several years ago. And yeah, I drank a lot that day to release my inner Travolta.

At the bar there was only one free hocker stool, but it wasn't a problem at all. I sat on it and Vida eagerly snuck on my lap. Only then I realized that muscular girls undeniably weigh more than regular girls. She was quite heavy, but as long as I could keep her so close to me, the risk of my legs going numb was worth taking. Besides, feeling her body, the warmth it was spreading and the pleasant scent of her hot skin was making not only my legs stiffen.

Since she paid for the food, I said that all drinks were on me. First we ordered tequila shots, next Colombian aguardiente, then something colorful like a rainbow, and then I lost track. We both were rather lightweights in terms of drinking, so we soon felt quite tipsy.

Everything turned a bit blurry, every image was leaving smudges at the periphery of my vision, but I felt great.

"Gunnar, let's dance! I love that song," Vida exhaled to my ear. It was one of the most known hits of Shakira, 'Loca'.

She jumped off my legs and grabbed my hand. I followed her, wobbling a bit, to the middle of the dance floor. There, right away, Vida proved to me that these strong legs of hers weren't good only for squats and deadlifts. She was moving like a ballerina, lightly and agilely. And speaking of Shakira, until I saw Vida on the dance floor, I thought that only that famous singer could move her hips in such a sensual and crazy way. Perhaps, the Colombian blood had some magic within and was providing the ability of sexy dancing.

My skills were obviously on the opposite pole, but I could appreciate the way Vida moved. Her dance was so energetic as if the music itself flowed through Vida's body. I was swinging like crazy too, but it had to look more as if I was having a stroke and paralysis at the same time. But I didn't care how goofy it appeared, I was immersed in observing Vida.

When the chorus came, Vida embraced my neck and sang together with Shakira, looking with intense passion in my eyes. "And I'm crazy and you like it!Loca loca loca!"

Oh God! I liked it indeed! Her hips were rubbing on mine. I got hard in a second.

We spent a solid hour on the dance floor, dancing to various Latino hits. There was a lot of Shakira, the more lively songs of Cypress Hill, and all-time classics like Ritchie Valens' 'La bamba'. There were many songs I didn't know, but they all were great. I had a fantastic time.

"Let's get some air,nene!" Vida shouted and we walked outside.

There were fewer people than earlier. Some food trucks were already closed. Laughing and holding hands, we went out of the fenced area, in a seemingly random direction.

"Where are we going, Vida?" I asked, chuckling.

"Pues no tengo ni idea! Is it important? Let's just go for a walk!" She giggled and let go of my hand, to do a spin and some samba moves. Or rumba? I had no idea, but loved every one of those hips sways.

I chased her down and encompassed her waist, then I lifted her and pivoted with her in my arms. She laughed adorably. I put her down and she stood on her tiptoes to kiss me.

I felt as if I was falling in love with her. Or was I just silly-drunk and happy? Most likely the second, but possibly the first too? I had no clue, but one thing was certain - I was having a great time with Vida. We were kissing and touching each other in the middle of the sidewalk on some random Miami street.

She broke our kiss and said something in Spanish, gazing at me with frivolous sparks in her eyes. Of course, I didn't understand anything, only caught the word 'guapo', which she used a few times previously. However, judging by her expression and roguish grin, I knew that was something provocative. Something with sexual context.

But I had a perfect 'counter strike' for it - I responded to her, but in Icelandic. Combined with my pretty deep and a bit hoarse voice it made quite an impression on her.

Vida's eyes went round and she smiled curiously. "¡Qué chimba! Hey! What was that? What did you say?"

"Ha! See how it feels now?" I stuck my tongue out and ran a few feet ahead. "I can speak a mysterious foreign language too!"

Vida laughed and ran after me. "Oh, c'mon, tell me! It sounded surprisingly sexy! Like commanding!"

I stopped abruptly and caught her again. Holding her in my arms, I whispered with a lowered voice "I said that you're the sexiest woman I've met, although a bit crazy".

Vida's expression changed - at first, for a split second, she looked unpleasantly surprised or even offended, but then her eyes narrowed seductively and she grinned widely. "Oh, I'm crazy, ain't I? You have no idea!"

She pushed me a bit, then grabbed my wrist and dragged me into a dark side alley. It was at the back of some shop, with a concrete ramp for loading and little stairs leading to it. There was a one dim streetlamp nearby.

Vida led me near the stairs and turned to me with - indeed - a bit of a frenzy expression. She started to unbutton my shirt.

"I'm gonna show you how crazy I am, my Viking," she whispered lustily. Her fingers trailed over my chest and stomach, straight to my crotch. I was already rock-hard. She grabbed my dick through my pants.

"I like that level of craziness," I whispered back, and reached to her neck, stroking her warm skin. She tilted her head toward my hand, as if her body was showing where exactly it wanted to be touched. I leaned forward and covered the opposite side of her neck with wet, open-mouthed kisses. Her skin scorched my lips.

In the meantime, Vida unbuckled my belt and unzipped the fly. My cock almost sprung into her hand. She gripped the shaft firmly, sliding her palm up and down along the whole length. Her touch there made me quiver.

"That choker. It drives me crazy, Vida! It looks so sexy on you," I murmured hoarsely. My hands pushed aside both straps of Vida's dress, stripping her chest. Her pierced nipples were sticking out, hard and erect. I began to swirl them in every direction. Vida moaned.

"Mmm, I'm glad you like it," Vida purred and pulled my pants lower. She also got down and crouched in front of me. Our eyes locked. Her expression was wild and... somewhat desperate? "But speaking about chokers... I want you to choke me with your cock," she said nearly casually and kissed the tip of my dick.

"What? Are you sure?" Not that it didn't make me see red, but I wanted to make sure she really did mean that.

"Yes, I want that,guapo! I want your big cock down my throat!" Vida hissed fervently. Her eyes glinted with determination bordering madness. She began to slowly pull on my dick and lick its head.

"I don't want to hurt you," The remnants of my common sense said. The rest of my mind was filled by crazy, perverted visions. But I still didn't want to hurt her!

"I know you won't, Gunnar," she said seriously, looking intensely in my eyes. Her statement felt deeper than it really was.

Despite having some reservations about the deepthroating thing, mostly because of technicalities - like choking itself - I couldn't deny that this idea did boil my blood. Fucking her beautiful lips... Mmm, what's not to like? And if Vida wanted that, I was about to give it to her.

"Okay! Then suck that...grande verga!" I said with a sly grin and even though initially I wasn't sure if I pronounced these words properly, I saw proof in Vida's eyes that I in fact did. Well, shout out for Google Translate!

"Mmm... You're kinky, Gunnar," Vida said with sensual chuckle.

Her palms slid along my shaft, going up and down with tormenting slow pace. Then she opened her mouth and engulfed the head of my cock.

The moment I felt the wonderful softness of her lips and her tongue on my very sensitive parts, I let out a loud moan. It was just too good!

Vida bobbed her head up and down and those dark gems were wide open, looking directly in my eyes. It felt very intimate, even more intimate than it should have felt. I didn't want to create unnecessarily complex theories about that, but Vida's eyes hid many more emotions than only lust. At least that's how I would like to interpret it.

She began to shove me deeper in her mouth, every time letting out a soft, delicate moan. Every one of them was pumping more blood into my dick. It was really challenging to not shout 'I'm the king of the world!' seeing such a strong girl in such a submissive position. And knowing that she wanted to deepthroat me.

I placed both my hands on her head and stroked her hair. Her gaze was constantly fixed on me.

"You're so sexy, Vida, you look so hot right now, babe," I muttered to her affectionately, to show her my appreciation. At the same time, my left hand snuck behind her head and secured the grip.

"I'm gonna go deeper. If it is painful or anything, just let me know, okay?" I asked her and she nodded slightly.

I held the back of her head and pressed my hips forward, slowly and cautiously. My cock slid into the hot passage of her mouth and poked the throat entrance. Her eyes shot wide and her nostrils flared. She moaned hard.

I had no experience with the mechanics of deepthroating whatsoever, but I knew that I just needed to find a balance between gentleness and force. At first, I set up a very slow and patient pace, so she could adjust to it, but also for me, as I wanted to figure out the best angle.

Vida was holding her hands on my hips, but she didn't stop me at any moment nor did she encourage me to go deeper. She gave me total control over her throat. That was Spider-Man's level of seriousness - with great power comes great responsibility and so on. I didn't want to abuse Vida's trust or her throat. Well, that latter maybe a little.

The view of my cock disappearing between these red, slightly swollen, so beautifully carved lips was mind-blowing. So stimulating that I unknowingly increased the pace and began thrusting my cock more intensely.

Slurp, slurp, slurp. Wet squelching sounds spread in the air. Soon, Vida's gagging and gurgling joined the obscene cacophony, as I breached the entrance to her esophagus and began to slide in. My cock encountered an unprecedented tightness, but it was relentlessly making space for itself. Rearranging and stretching Vida's throat. The other sounds I added myself - my guttural grunts and growls. Oh, fuck, I was losing my mind, turning into some wild animal.

Marasso
Marasso
564 Followers