La Vida Loca Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a great job at Tesla. It's hard to explain what I was doing without falling into a crazy technobabble straight out of Star Trek, but let's just say that I was good with everything involving electronics. Like a prodigy level of being good.

It started back in Iceland when I was twelve and without any help from adults I repaired my father's old radio. Not some normal radio to be precise, but a professional radio set from his cutter. I can't really explain how I did that, I was trying and trying and somehow repaired it. I just had my way with wires, integrated circuits and stuff like that. If I were an X-man that would be my superpower - understanding the language of electronics.

Being kind of a geek-freak, even a bit famous in certain circles, after high school I applied to MIT and flew to the States. I majored in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science within the top ten of my year. Not too shabby for a son of a fisherman and midwife nurse. With all due respect to my parents, of course. For a while my dad had an issue with me not continuing a fisherman family tradition, like he and my grandpa, great grandpa and the whole throng of grandpas going all the way back to the Viking era, until he realized how much money my choice of career can earn.

Because it included a crazy income.

We're talking about monthly salaries I couldn't even spend because I had no idea what to spend it on. I had an apartment, a nice car (Tesla of course), and I was able to live a comfortable life. That's it. Even though I sent a part of my income to my parents to secure their elder years, I still had quite a big savings. Nothing to complain about.

So I managed to complete a typical immigrant's American dream and - by the way - a plan typical for older Americans, meaning moving to Florida. For an Icelander there is always summer in Miami.

The only thing lacking was someone to share life with. But so far I have had no luck in the dating game.

Therefore, I was experiencing a really tiny bit of excitement before going to the gym. Okay, okay, let's not pretend that I was as cool as a Navy Seal during the mission. In fact, I was excited to meet Vida again. Like... considerably excited. Still didn't know how to rate her muscular body, as I had never been into that type of female body, but I had an open mind. At least I wanted to believe that I had. Anyway, Vida didn't have to be a romantic option for me, she could be just a friend, maybe, possibly. A friend is a valuable thing nowadays.

And with that attitude, an open mind and a reasonable amount of stoicism, I went to the gym on Wednesday evening. It wasn't as empty as the day before; there were still about twenty people working out.

I noticed Vida sitting on an exercise bike talking with some guy. I immediately felt like a fool. And then, I felt like a fool for the second time just because I felt like a fool for the first time. Of course, she could talk with anyone she wanted. What was I even thinking? I decided to mind my own business and started to warm up. Then I felt like a fool for the third time (the new record, probably) when Vida spotted me and our eyes met. She smiled widely and waved, then she said something to the guy next to her, jumped off the bike and started to walk toward me. The dude she left behind her had a confused expression. It felt oddly good to see that.

"Hola Gunnar! How're you doing? What are you working on today?" She smiled warmly and put a disobedient strand of hair behind her ear.

No hoodie and sweatpants today. Vida was wearing tight black leggings, clinging to her shapely, muscular thighs and also black, also tight sporty t-shirt. Her arms were exposed. It was hard to tell if her clothes were so slinky, or it was her body filling them so much. I liked that all black outfit and style, as I noticed that her nails were also painted black. Dark, but intriguing.

"Hi! Ah, nothing much. Just a FBW workout. And a cardio session," I answered simply, fighting not to feel self-conscious about my workout knowledge in front of an athlete like her.

"You're a cardio type of guy? I like that!" Vida's eyes sparkled.

"Well, it's useful in futsal."

"What's that?" Vida asked, her eyebrows rose. I shouldn't be surprised. Another reminder of differences between Europe and the States.

"It's football, I mean... soccer, but indoor. But it's not indoor soccer in American understanding. Futsal is with smaller teams and a different surface of the pitch," I explained while feeling like I didn't explain anything.

Vida laughed and said something in Spanish. It sounded cheerful. Then she bit her lip and said, "Okay, so I'll leave you to it. I'm doing legs today. If you'd find time later to spot me during squats, I'll be grateful."

"Sure! Just say the word," I answered, not knowing a shit about assisting someone with squats, but what will be, will be.

"Will do!" Vida said as she was walking off. A couple of feet away, she turned to me again. "Sauna later?"

"Yeah, with pleasure," I answered and Vida walked away as I tried to focus on my workout.

As I was going through my routine, I observed Vida across the room doing her exercises. Every time our eyes met, she either was smiling at me, winking or making funny faces. The commitment and effort she put in each rep was praiseworthy. I always admired people who could fully immerse themselves in their passions. It was a great quality of character, at least for me. Actually, watching that encouraged me to treat my own workout less half-heartedly.

Vida approached me later and asked for help with squats. Of course, I agreed and when she instructed me how to do that, I realized that spotting girls during squats was one of the most fun things to do in a gym. Veeeery engaging, if you know what I mean.

Of course, I tried to be focused, as Vida was squatting with 280 pounds, which was a crazy weight for me. It looked like double her body-weight.

During the last set, I got slightly behind with her pace and Vida bumped me... with her butt right onto my crotch! She apologized later, but I could see in the mirror that she didn't seem to be embarrassed because of that 'accident'. She was grinning, and her eyes were cheerfully glinting.

At the end of our training session, we went to the sauna like yesterday. This time Vida was wearing a white bikini which contrasted nicely with her golden-honey tan. And it revealed one extra detail of her body. She had pierced nipples. The shape and color of little iron bars were clearly visible through the fabric. That sight made me hyperventilate and my face certainly turned crimson. Thank goodness that we were in the sauna, and I had a perfect explanation for that blush.

Once again we got involved in a long and pleasant conversation and once again it was me talking with her listening. Vida asked me more about Iceland's history, about futsal, my job and overall stuff regarding my everyday life. In return, she said very little about herself. Basically, I just learned that she was twenty-seven and that was it. She had no problem with talking about Colombia or Miami for example, but when any topic concerning her in particular, she deftly avoided revealing too many details. I didn't know whether it was a cultural difference between us or something else, but from a selfish point of view, I couldn't complain - Vida seemed to be a perfect listener, sincerely interested in knowing me, on top of that. It was flattering, threatening me with the very real possibility of falling into self-aggrandizement.

And the same as yesterday, we sat in the sauna almost until the gym was closed. A quarter before 12 PM we left the sauna and talked a bit outside.

I caught Vida ogling me intensely and she said with a bit of an impish smirk, "Eres una sábana... You don't like to sunbathe, do you?"

I didn't know what that phrase meant, but figured out from the context that it had to have something in common with my snowy light skin. To be honest, I couldn't be any whiter. The next step was probably completely translucent skin.

"Well, it's more that I can't really tan as the only color I can get is red like a lobster. But do you wanna know a secret?" I whispered, faking a conspiratorial tone.

"Sure," Vida whispered back and got closer.

"I have no soul. I'm a ginger," I made a reference to the famous episode of South Park and apparently Vida caught it, as she laughed heartily.

Then she narrowed her eyes with a smile. "You're not! Your hair is just dark brown!"

"Hah! Okay, okay! I'm not fully redheaded. It's a funny thing because it is a recessive gene. To be red as a carrot you need to carry two genes. If you have only one, then you can have red facial hair and 'untannable' complexion. It may be hard to see in this dim light, but in the sun my beard is as red as Ed Sheeran's."

"Interesting!" Vida exclaimed and got closer. All of sudden, she touched my face and delicately tilted it a bit to the side. I realized that she wanted to look at my beard in a better light. "Carajo! It's really red!" she exhaled right into my face.

"I told you. I'm ginger, butincognito," I laughed, and she joined me. "They don't see me coming." I winked.

"I see. But you know what? I like it.Eres un tipo guapo, mhm..." Vida said with a provocative smile. Of course, I didn't understand the Spanish part, but I liked how it sounded.

"See you tomorrow?" she asked suddenly, and I nodded, before the simplest thought emerged from my mind. "So,chao Barbarroja!" she smirked and headed toward the women's locker rooms.

Slightly dumbfounded, I watched her swaying hips. Damn it! I didn't ask for her number again.

I really sucked at this.

Uh, well, it meant another consecutive workout for me. I'm gonna be really weary, but maybe it will be for the better, I thought, heading for the locker room.

Oh, and later I checked that one phrase Vida said in the online translator.Eres un tipo guapo means 'you're a handsome guy'. That was the best 'going to the gym' motivational slogan I've ever heard.

*****

On Thursday I woke up weary and sore. Thinking about another workout in the next twelve hours was making me want to curl into a fetal position and wait for the world to end. But on the other hand, being exhausted seemed to be a fair price for meeting with Vida again. That girl definitely caught my attention and I was curious how it all could develop.

Fortunately, being an electronic wizard allowed me to work entirely from home using my computer. At that point, I was mostly supervising other people's projects. That was a comfortable way of life for me.

In the evening I went to a barber shop to trim my beard - better to keep that sharp Viking look than the artistic mess of a hobo. Then I headed straight to the gym.

When I arrived, Vida was already there. Once again she was slowly cycling on the exercise bike, one in the corner of the room. She was on her phone, staring out the window with an absent-minded expression. She didn't notice me. I decided to wait until she finished the conversation and started to warm up, which was pretty painful. I need to get Vida's number today, either way I'm gonna die during another workout, I thought.

After several difficult minutes, when my muscles were begging me to stop, Vida finished talking. But she remained on the bike, still blankly staring out the window. I went to her to say hi.

"Oh, hey Gunnar," Vida answered and smiled, but it seemed slightly forced. She looked worried as if something happened

"Everything okay?" I asked, feeling a bit weird, as if I was crossing the line somehow. We barely knew each other after all.

"Ah, yes. I mean no, but nevermind.Una tonteria." She waved her hand dismissively and smiled again, this time more cheerful. And more honest.

"What are you training for today?" I asked, trying to bring up a more pleasant topic for her. My attempt was obviously appreciated.

"Today I'm doing FBW with you." She smiled widely and added "Basically, I do a powerlifter workout, you know, bench press, squats and deadlifts. But I have days with lighter, more holistic training. And today is the day," she ended in a much more joyful tone of voice than she started.

"Okay, great!" I said enthusiastically, feeling my sore muscles silently protesting. I also asked if Vida could show me her exercises as undoubtedly, she was more experienced. She agreed.

So we did the entire routine through various machines. At first, I was feeling self-conscious, expecting that Vida would use bigger weights than me and my male pride or vanity, whatever you want to call it, was struggling to be in charge. Fortunately, it turned out that I was mature enough to fight this off. I realized that if I had tried stubbornly to match her results, then a) I would embarrass myself, b) Vida would notice my insecurity, c) I would have injured myself for sure.

I couldn't pretend to be in better shape than I really was, that would be childish.

So we were doing exercises together, alternatively, and Vida was using her weights, I was using mine. She didn't comment or show me in any way that she considered my weights as pathetic, as one could imagine. Because of that I was even more grateful that I avoided stupid, pointless 'chest-puffing' in front of her.

Moreover, a few times she instructed me how to do some exercises better, using a calm, matter-of-fact tone, which I appreciated. And I appreciated even more that while giving me tips, Vida was touching me here and there. It was professional of her, but still very pleasant.

After the workout we went to the sauna again because it became our thing. Vida seemed to be much more cheerful than earlier. I was still fairly curious why she was so down at the beginning of her workout, but wasn't going to ask her, fearing her mood could turn sour. And I was satisfied that I was able to elevate her mood at least a bit. That feeling gave me confidence to ask her out.

"What are you doing after gym? Maybe you would like to grab a beer with me?" Yes, not very creative, but it still cost me a lot. Being an introvert sometimes sucks.

Vida gazed at me intensely, before she answered "No, thanks for the offer, but I hardly ever drink. Especially beers, they're caloric," she paused - the suspense was killing me. "But you know what? Did you come here by car?"

"Yes, I did," I replied, trying to sound cool and relaxed.

"There is one amazing spot, with a nice overlook for the coast. We can go there and chill for a while." Her lips curved into an enticing smile. "What do you think about that?"

"It sounds like a nice idea," I replied and managed to sound like I was interested, but not overly.

"So let's change and meet outside," Vida said and we both headed to the locker rooms.

*****

The night was still warm and quite bright, as there was a full moon or very close to it. I arrived first in the parking lot, but didn't have to wait long for Vida. She joined me after maybe five minutes.

For the first time, I saw her in normal clothes, not a workout outfit... or a bikini. Vida looked casual, yet captivating. Jeans shorts, black crop top with lacy elements around the cleavage, and black sandals with small heels. Her hair was wet after the shower and this one detail fit her very well. Also, she wasn't wearing a bra - to be honest, she didn't need it, as her breasts were medium size and perky, and kind of elevated by her chest muscles. Her nails and toes were also painted black today. It seemed that she really liked that color, which gave her this mysterious, dark angel look.

As I briefly glanced toward her, I could catch something on her face. Some odd, yet subtle melancholy. That was rather intriguing.

We walked toward my car and hopped in. Vida didn't comment on its luxurious interior in any way and I liked that. She was either looking at me or at the road. The car wasn't interesting for her at all. The reaction was so different from other girls I've been dating. Not that there were many of them, but still, a nice change. And it only made me more curious about her.

We didn't talk much more than her giving me instructions where I should turn. After some time, Vida asked me to stop at the gas station, and she went to the restroom. A couple of minutes passed by, and she came back with a little plastic bag, as she apparently bought something. She smiled enigmatically and told me to drive.

It didn't take us much longer - after going up the hill, Vida told me to park on the roadside. The road continued further and seemed to be very rarely used. We got out of the car and stood by the Hood. It was almost full dark, except the moon and a few street lamps in the distance.

Vida was right. The spot had a beautiful overlook over a big part of Miami. It was fascinating to watch the city from that perspective, illuminated and still full of life even though it was close to 1 AM. In Iceland, the whole country sleeps at that hour.

For a moment, we were standing next to the railing in silence, just staring at the lights of the city. Or it was only me admiring the view, as I realized that Vida was gazing at me. I looked over at her. Her eyes were fixed on my face. She stepped closer.

"Do you like the view, Gunnar?" she asked quietly. Suddenly, her expression turned from a subtle smile to seriousness. I blinked in surprise seeing that change in her.

"Yes, I like it," I answered, looking into her eyes, those two dark enigmatic wells. I preferred that view much better than Miami's panorama.

"Do you also like me?" she asked, this time with a soft, a bit uncertain smile. She lowered her sight and nibbled the shirt on my chest with a kind of pensive face. The air between us became almost electrical, like on top of the mountain before a storm.

"Of course I like you, Vida," I said seriously.

"Do you want to have fun with me?" Again, she lifted her gaze and locked it in my eyes. Now she was smiling sensually. It was hard to keep up with her ideas, but I definitely wanted to do... whatever she meant.

"Yes, I do," I whispered back, holding my breath, seeing that her full lips were coming close to mine.

When she was merely two inches away, she asked me in Spanish "Quieres cogerme?" I didn't know what that meant, but judging by the fire in her eyes and passion in her voice, I was sure that she wasn't asking me something trivial.

I whispered "Yes" and then we kissed.

Vida's lips were soft and moist. At first, our mouths only grazed over each other, then Vida grabbed my neck and pulled me closer, adhering her body to mine. I embraced her waist.

The famous Hispanic passion was a real thing, Vida proved to me that straight away. Her kisses were scorchingly hot, her hands were caressing my neck and the back of my head. She was leaning on me, rubbing her body against me.

At that point, I realized that I didn't care that Vida was so muscular. It didn't bother me at all. She could be fat or boney-skinny, it wouldn't change the fact that I wanted her. Her unique energy was her most arousing feature for me. We knew each other only for a couple of days, but I wanted to believe that there was something else, beyond our short acquaintance.

I was wearing thin cotton pants which couldn't hide my erection. Undoubtedly, Vida must have felt it, as her pubic bone was pressing on my cock.

She broke the kiss and began to pull her crop top up. I followed her and took off my shirt. We threw clothes on the car's hood. Soon, Vida's shorts joined our shirts and she stood in front of me, wearing only black lacy thong. I saw her in a bikini before, which was as revealing an outfit as it possible, but seeing her naked, in the pale moonlight, was working on me as no other view ever before. Vida had beautiful big nipples with glinting piercings, what - weirdly enough - made me even more aroused. I've never had sex with any pierced woman but these small, metal bars looked so provocative. I almost felt a slight throb in my dick.