La Vida Loca Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed me again, hungrily. Her hands went down my waist, and she hooked her fingers on the brim of my pants. While kissing me, she pulled them down. My strained cock sprung out like a wild animal which broke free from its captive.

Vida exhaled loudly "Oooh una verga grande! I'm so lucky... mmm..." Her fingers gripped my shaft and moved up and down. I didn't know what 'verga' meant, but I think I figured it out, as the word 'grande' was perfectly understandable. Her comment made me more 'grande'. I kicked my pants off.

Vida reached in her shorts and retrieved something from the pocket. It was a condom. She tore the wrapping and put the rubber on me. She turned her back to me and wanted to lean on my car's hood, which surprised me a bit. Rarely ever has any woman offered her body to me like that, and even though it made my blood boil a bit, I decided to hug her first, slowing down the action. I covered the side of her neck and shoulders with open-mouthed kisses, making long, languorous licks over her satin skin. She lifted her right arm and held my head, stroking my hair.

"You bought condoms at that gas station?" I whispered hoarsely into her ear.

Vida giggled and then moaned only one word "Yes." That short answer fired me up.

She planned it. She already saw it in her head while we were driving there.

I continued to kiss her shoulder and caress her tight waist. Touching such a muscular female body was a new experience for me, but I found that pleasurable. Or more likely I found Vida, as a person, very tempting. Her skin was smooth, body underneath firm and robust.

I slowly slid my hand over her pierced nipple, and she moaned in a deep, almost guttural sound. I took it between my fingers and pulled it a bit, just a bit... Vida whimpered and shivered.

"I want to feel you inside," she purred and sensuously rubbed her buttocks on my rigid cock. I released her from my embrace and she leaned again on the car's hood.

Vida stuck out her butt in my direction in an inviting move. She still had a thong on, but I didn't mind. I tugged them down a bit and pushed the strap aside. My hand skimmed her entrance and she was already soaking wet. She tilted her head to the side and back and our gazes met. It was an odd, exciting moment. Her eyes were completely dark in dim light, but her breath was quickened and her lips parted. I couldn't wait any longer. Aligning my dick with her pussy, and while looking into her black eyes, I slowly pressed my hips forward.

"Fuck, you're so tight, Vida!" I grunted out while filling her up.

"Tienes una gran verga!" Vida hissed in Spanish, I didn't understand much, but it was crazily arousing. "Fuck me like a real Viking would!"

The second part was even hotter. I began to thrust into her tight, warm embrace. The view of her firm buttocks bouncing off my hips was entrancing. Sounds of bodies clapping at each other must have been audible in the distance.

Vida had a beautiful ratio between her waist and hips. And her chiseled broad upper back looked like a living sculpture in a pale moonlight. Almost unconsciously, I touched her under her shoulder blade. Vida must have thought that I wanted her to change position and she laid on the car's hood. Now her butt was even more exposed, offering me even better access to her tight passage.

It didn't take long before I felt her insides gripping me tighter. She groaned and blurted out one word: "Fuerte!" That sounded familiar. Fuerte. Forte. Strong. Hard. Harder!

I gave her what she was asking for. My hips began to slam against her buttocks at a maddeningly quick pace. I felt as if her pussy was closing me in, gripping tight, but that couldn't stop me. I wanted to give Vida the greatest orgasm possible. I could see how her body was congealing when the bliss was coming over her, she tilted her head, arching her back a bit. Finally, she cried out loudly.

I waited a few seconds until she recovered, then pulled out my dick. "Turn around, Vida," I told her, and she complied, laying on her back. I held up her legs, grabbing under her knees. I just wanted to continue while looking at her.

"Give me back your cock, please, Gunnar, fuck me..." Vida whimpered desperately. She gasped loudly when I gave it to her in one strong push, bottoming out from the first time.

The view of such a strong woman laying under me and begging me to fuck her, made me see red. My mind exploded.

I was pushing my hips forward incessantly. Her chest was glistening, her abs flexing rhythmically. I reached for her nipple again and squeezed it. I wanted to play with it a bit, but Vida gripped my wrist and moved my hand to her neck. Placing both her hands around my palm, she squeezed my fingers together. And I suddenly understood. She... wanted me to choke her!

I wasn't fully on board with stuff like this, but my dick had a completely different opinion on the topic. So I squeezed her a bit, trying to be gentle, as stupid as it sounds when we're talking about choking someone.

Vida looked at me with desperate passion, howled in pleasure and stopped breathing. She pressed her neck even harder against my hand. And then she came a second time! So strongly that she almost pushed me out.

But I had to be inside, as my own orgasm was rapidly building up. I was plunging inside her with increasing effort, feeling almost as a life energy was coming out of me through my dick. Finally, I couldn't move anymore. I pushed myself to the hilt and exploded. With every drop of cum leaving my body I felt a wave of swooning pleasure.

Barely conscious, I fell on her and felt as if she was embracing my back and kissing me all over. She was whispering some hot, crazy stuff in Spanish. Or in English, I didn't understand anything. It seemed I could hear giant bass drums.

I realized that rumors about Latin women being intense during sex were a hundred percent real.

*****

Once we got back to the car, Vida retrieved two cans of lemonade from her bag. She passed me one with a soft smile.

We just sat and drank in peaceful silence. I glanced over to her and for a moment admired her pretty profile. Her lips were pouted in an adorable way. She was staring out of the windshield, a bit lost in thoughts. Again with that melancholy look. Not exactly what I would want to see on girl's face after sex, but I considered her previous mood.

"Do you believe in aliens?" she asked out of nowhere. I snorted with surprise and she looked at me intensely. "Yeah, I know what you think. Tin-foil hat and so on..." She said mirthlessly and turned her gaze to the window again.

"No, not at all. But it's just rather an unusual 'after-sex' question, won't you agree?" I smiled, and she smirked too, however it looked a bit forced.

"So? Will you answer?" She turned to me again.

"Hmmm, I have two answers, or rather two approaches to that subject. The first is rather skeptical and pessimistic. You know, when you read about these theories, like Fermi's hypothesis about the rarity of civilizations and life in space in general..." I said and saw that Vida's eyes widened.

"Oh, I see that you read about it," she said, and her eyes glinted with enthusiasm.

"Yeah, there were times when I read a lot about that topic. But this first approach is, like I said, rather skeptical. There is a huge probability that life in the universe exists, and it is reasonable that there may be some civilizations, but we are separated by an incredibly vast space. These are unimaginable long distances."

"Yes, and theorists estimated that the maximum span of civilization is twenty thousand years. Some may become extinct faster, before they would explore their own solar system, let alone reach an interstellar level of travel. Therefore, chances of two civilizations meeting on equal conditions in the same period are rather remote," Vida said, clearly showing that she read about that a lot too.

"That's true. And that's why it's a pessimistic perspective." I nodded slowly.

"But what's that second approach?"

"Hah, now you'll think that I'm a weirdo." I snorted again, this time because of awkwardness.

"No, I won't! Tell me,por favor, Gunnar," she assured me earnestly.

I looked at her in thought. What I was about to tell her was the weirdest thing that ever happened to me. I had been avoiding talking about that with people, as most of them tended to dismiss my experience. But Vida seemed not to be such a person.

"Okay, okay, but don't call a psychiatrist for me," I joked, but she didn't even smile. For a moment, her face crossed a grimace that I couldn't interpret at the time. Although evidently, my joke did not go well.

"I won't," she said flatly. She turned her face away, but I could see something off in her expression. I wasn't sure what that was, although it looked like resentment. But why?

"Sorry, stupid joke, but the story I'm going to tell you was so weird that I can either treat it in a humorous category or just try to erase it from my memory. I was sixteen or seventeen. Back then, I still believed that I could be a professional football player... I mean, a soccer player. So, I was training like crazy, playing on the pitch for hours and also running for stamina. You know, I have always been a cardio guy," I joked again and this time Vida snorted with a soft smile. "So, one day, I was running near the woods pretty far from my neighborhood. It was June, so there was a polar day. It was bright like noon, even though it was about 8 PM. And the area where I was jogging was completely desolated, far from any houses and roads."

I paused to collect my thoughts. Thinking about it always made me a bit uneasy.

"Let me put it that way, so you'd have the whole picture. Far north of Iceland, nothing except small wood, bushes, rocks and grass. No human being nearby for at least two kilometers... I mean a mile and a third or so. You get it. I was running and suddenly noticed an odd, round shadow moving with me, a bit to the side. I looked up and there was... something."

"Uy! What was it?!" Vida leaned forward to me with a curious expression.

"I have no idea. It was an object, looking like a disc or a cover of a trash can. Rather small, about a foot and a half of diameter, something like that. Metallic, silver-grayish. Smooth, without visible details."

"Oh, shit! That's chilling! And what did it do? Did it fly above you or what?"

"Even worse! It kind of hovered right above me, just hung in the air without any movement. I was very nervously staring at it. It stayed in that position for a couple of seconds and then flew away, quite rapidly. It disappeared beyond the trees," I said, again feeling the same weird anxiety. I shook my head.

"Did you have some idea as to what it could have been? Perhaps a drone?" she asked.

"Well, that's my only rational theory. That it was some weird drone. Of course, at the time, as a teenager, I thought about some secret government project, but in reality we barely have an army in Iceland. It could be a civilian drone, but you know what? It was years before drones could be bought by anyone for a few hundred dollars. And I'm not an expert to any extent, but that disc moved differently than a drone. Drones have propellers, right? And they make sounds. That thing was completely silent."

"Oh my God..." Vida shook her head. "That must have been shocking and stressful for you."

"Well, it was at the moment. Remember, I was a teen, so my head was full of garbage theories fueled by wild imagination. Back then I was a billion percent sure that it was an extraterrestrial object." I laughed softly. "Through the years I was able to rationalize it more, like it was a drone for example. But to be completely honest with you, till this day I have no idea what it was."

"Thank you, Gunnar for sharing that story. And being honest," Vida said seriously, and I had a weird feeling that there was more of what she was grateful for. But it could be just my over-interpretation.

"No problem. You know, generally I like this topic. I think it's fascinating. Minus my creepy experience, of course." We both laughed.

"I like it too. It's nice from time to time to sink into these fantasy topics and just forget about shitty reality for a moment," she said morosely and smiled deflatedly.

"Why is that?" I asked carefully. Vida looked as if something was worrying her. I didn't want her to feel that way, but had no idea what the reason was.

"Ah, it's just..." she stopped because her phone rang.

Vida took it out of her bag and checked the screen. And I could see that for just a moment her shoulders tensed. She inhaled deeply and answered the phone. Immediately, a female voice could be heard, talking rapidly in Spanish. The tone of that woman was weepy. Vida cut in and answered something in Spanish. She said 'mama' at the end, so naturally I assumed that she was talking with her mother. Whatever Vida said, it didn't calm down her mom. Her voice became even louder, her words seemed to be more chaotic. Vida's jaw clenched. She answered something tersely, and I could see that she was trying to sound calm. Then her mother changed to English and began to repeat one sentence - 'Maria, come back, please!' - over and over again.

"I'm coming back right now!" Vida snapped and hung up. She breathed deeply and closed her eyes. Then she opened them and just stared out of the passenger's window, so I couldn't see her face. Her palms clenched into fists so hard that her knuckles went white.

I didn't ask if everything was okay this time. It didn't take a genius to see that it clearly wasn't. I had no idea what to say, if they argued, or it was something different. For a short moment, I thought that it was weird that an adult, twenty-seven year old woman receives such a phone call from her mother at night and, moreover, agrees to come back home almost instantly. But then I realized that family issues are always complicated, and I shouldn't judge that.

But why did Vida's mother call her Maria? Was it her real name? Second name? I was confused, but perfectly aware that Vida wouldn't want to talk about it. Her body language was obvious. Besides, we weren't at that stage of the relationship, if we were at any stage at all.

"Do you want me to drop you at home?" I asked quietly.

"Yes," she answered shortly, still looking out of the window.

I pulled back and started driving. Again, we didn't talk at all, except Vida telling me where to drive. This time it was for obvious reasons, the atmosphere was much different. I made an attempt to wrap my head around it, but I was tired, and my mind was somewhat blank. We were passing by a 24-hour Seven Eleven and Vida told me to stop.

"Here will be good, Gunnar. I need to buy something," she said listlessly.

"Are you sure? I can wait for you and..."

"No, thank you. I can walk, it's not far," Vida answered, and I realized that she didn't want me to know where she lived.

"Okay," I said, trying to sound normal, even though that was rather difficult at the moment.

She opened the door and turned to me. "Thank you for the ride, Gunnar. And for the evening," she hesitated and added "I won't be at the gym until Monday. Will we see each other then?"

"Sure, I'll be there as usual," I answered and tried to smile at her.

"Bye,nene," Vida said with a sad smile and walked away.

No kiss, no hug, not even a handshake. A no phone number again, but this time it definitely wasn't a good moment for asking that.

Fuck, the difference between how that evening started and how it ended, was pretty downbeating. I felt mentally drained.

I checked in the GPS where I was because I had no idea. It turned out to be the Flagami district, corner of W Flagler Street and NW 57th Avenue. That didn't tell me anything, but thank goodness for the technology, right? I set the route to my apartment and drove away.

*****

Yes, my life was well organized prior to meeting Vida, but after our first 'date' it became much more chaotic, at least mental wise. I didn't even know if I could call that ride a date or it was more of an unusual hook-up. Perhaps something in between. Partially, I was truly elated after Thursday. Well, show me a man who wouldn't feel like that after a crazy sex with hot Latina girl.

However, it wasn't all, as my thoughts were being dragged more to the moment in which our 'date' ended.

I couldn't tell whether Vida's nervous phone talk with her mother was a part of some argument between them from earlier that day or if it was something more serious, some long-term issue. It could be the first option, as on Thursday Vida was in a worse mood to the moment we met. She brightened up after spending time with me which, obviously, was a great feeling that I was an important factor for that. That was optimistic.

Nonetheless, since I still didn't get Vida's phone number, I had no other option as to wait for Monday evening, to even see where the heck I was standing with her. And what could come of it (if anything).

At least I had the whole Friday to rest, and on Saturday I had the weekly futsal session with my dudes. Nice game, ripe, offensive jokes and a couple of beers afterwards - that was the way to distract myself from overthinking too much.

On Monday I was in a good mood, the only unnerving thing was waiting for the evening. I was impatient, but with an upbeat mindset.

When I arrived at the fitness club, Vida was already there. This time she was in the center of the gym... and almost everyone's attention. She was doing deadlifts with a barbell, which looked insanely heavy, at least to my non-expert eyes. Vida didn't seem to be aware of that, but she was secretly watched by at least five guys, who were positioned on her orbit, like electrons around the nucleus. They all pretended to be focused on their workout, but I caught them sending curious glances toward Vida.

Time to show these dudes, whose girl it was. And to find out that for myself, I guess.

I approached her from behind, but she spotted me in the mirror. A wide smile enlightened her face, even though she was red from the effort. She put the barbell on the floor with a loud clunk.

"Hey Vida!" I said and came closer to her.

That day she was dressed in dark green, emerald even. Tight leggings and the same tank top. She also had silver cross-shape earrings. On her waist she had the professional bodybuilding or maybe powerlifting belt, I had no idea what the correct name was.

"Hola bello!" she shouted, smiling warmly, also with her eyes. She pulled me into a hug and pecked me on the cheek. Not exactly a girlfriend-boyfriend greeting I would love to see, but still nice. Better than nothing.

"How are you feeling today? I can see that deadlifts are in today's schedule." I smirked at her. It felt great to see her in such a good mood.

"Yeah, and you? FBW and cardio as usual?" She grinned widely, and joyful sparkles appeared in her eyes.

"You know me! Cardio is always useful." We both laughed. "Okay, I'm gonna do my stuff then. Do you need spotting today?"

"No, not with deadlifts, but thanks for asking." She put hair behind her ears. I liked that gesture. "But of course, I'd love to go to the sauna with you later. Are you up to it?"

"Sure!" I answered and we both headed to do our workouts.

I was doing my exercises and observing Vida during her workout. She had admirable discipline - I noticed that not only was she always doing as many reps as she planned, as flawlessly as she could, but also kept her breaks between exercises or sets no longer than two minutes. Seeing that was motivating for me. That girl was truly dedicated to doing good, intense workouts.

Later we met in the sauna, but there was a rather unpleasant surprise... in the form of unwanted company.