La Vida Loca Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two guys and a girl were sitting in the sauna and the place became too crowded for my tastes. Evidently, also for Vida, as she moved closer to me and whispered "How about we stay here for a few minutes, and then we go for the ride? You know, to our spot?" Vida's lowered tone made me shiver despite the hot air.

"How about we go there right now?" I whispered back and Vida laughed quietly.

Hastily, we walked out and after a couple of minutes met in the parking lot. Vida changed into a plain white t-shirt and jeans shorts. This time she had white sneakers on her feet. She looked like a regular girl from a neighborhood, the only difference was her muscles.

This time in the car Vida was much more talkative and cheerful. I was glad with this mood change, but also a bit confused seeing such a large difference in her energy in contrast to her Thursday's behavior. But, hey, everybody can have a bad day, right?

I used that opportunity to get to know more about her, for example what she was doing for a living. She gazed narrowly at me for a couple of seconds before she answered.

"You'll laugh at me or think that I'm silly when you hear what I do for money. Especially in comparison to your job," she said with a weird tone.

"Oh, c'mon, stop it! I won't do that! I'm not like that." I protested, perhaps sounding more irritated than I wanted, but at least it seemed that Vida took it as an honest reaction.

She sighed softly and said bashfully "I'm streaming games on Twitch."

"Oh? What kind of games?" I asked her, sincerely curious. I was keeping my eyes on the road, but saw in the corner that Vida was checking me, as if she was looking for some trail of mockery.

"Generally all kinds, except rally racing and boring simulators. But I like RPG games the most, with a plot in which I can immerse myself and so on," Vida said, shrugging her shoulders. She seemed to feel self-conscious about it. Even ashamed. Of course, I didn't want her to feel that way.

"So, you get money from ads, right?"

"Si. Also donates from my viewers," she added.

"That's awesome! Seems like a lot of fun. And you can earn money doing what you like. You need to tell me more about it someday. Or maybe show it," I said, parking at our spot.

Vida chuckled, visibly more relaxed. She unfastened the seatbelt and turned to me with a sly smile. "Maybe I will. But right now, I want to play some other game..."

And boy, I wanted to play that game too.

*****

Vida cried out, her eyes wide open. Strands of her black hair were partially covering her face. She shivered like she had a fever. Her dark eyes looked a bit demonic in the dusky interior of the car, but it only heated me up more.

She just came and saw that I was getting close. We were in the back seat of my car, and she was straddling me. I felt so... swollen down there like never before.

"You're so big!" Vida snapped her head back and moaned.

Oh, yeah, I felt huge at that moment. Almost as if I was lifting her entire body with my cock. I grabbed her hard ass cheeks and increased the pace, feeling the overwhelming need of filling her up to the brim.

I needed only a few more strong thrusts. Vida pulled my head to her chest. Her skin was so hot. My hips were hitting Vida's butt with an insane pace.

I raised my gaze and met her black eyes, boring into my face with a fire within. My advice for all of you out there - find someone who will look at you with such passion and possessiveness.

And Vida's gaze was enough for me. I grunted hard and came even harder. I bucked my hips up and at the same time pulled her pelvis down, burying my dick inside her to the hilt. She gyrated her hips and helped me attain everything from my orgasm. It felt so freaking good!

I flopped heavily on the seat, panting like a dog. Vida sat on my lap for a moment, but when she wanted to get off, I held her waist, keeping her in place, and said "Uh-uh, where do you think you're going?"

She looked at me with a surprised expression, so I explained "I want a second round, but give me just ten minutes," I whispered to her, grinning widely.

Her initially baffled expression turned into a kinky smile. She leaned and gave me a long, sensual kiss.

"Are you sure you will be able to go again in ten minutes?" She asked curiously, and as I felt, a bit baiting me.

"Well, cardio is useful not only in futsal," I replied and we both burst into characteristic, post-orgasm laughter. Then I added in a more serious tone: "And I want you. You're beautiful. And sexy. That's very helpful too," I said and lifted my hand to brush away hair strands from her face.

Intuition suggested to me that Vida was both surprised and moved by my confession, but she quickly leaned and started to kiss me again. I already fell in love with her lips - so soft, delicate and full. Kissing her was my newest favorite hobby.

My hands were exploring her waist and stomach. I trailed her impressive abdominal muscles with my thumbs. At that point, I still didn't know how to perceive Vida's big biceps, muscular chest or back, but her stomach was definitely the most sexy for me.

She drew away from my lips and for a moment was just looking at me. It felt very intimate.

"I wanted to ask you something. Are you one of these FBB fans?" Vida asked all of a sudden. Her expression was inscrutable, only her eyes were staring at me with anticipation.

"Am I what?" I answered with a question, but I had no idea what she meant.

"Oh, so you're not," she said with an enigmatic smile, which appeared to be half surprised, half satisfied, if you ask me.

"I don't know what that is."

"FBB is an acronym for female bodybuilder. I wondered if you are one of these guys who are into muscular women," she explained with a soft smirk.

"I don't know shit about female bodybuilding, and never have. But let's say that I'm your fan, how about that? I'm into you, Vida," I said with an impish grin and rolled her down onto the seat. She giggled surprised, and laid on her back, then entwined my waist with her legs. My hard again dick pressed on her folds. I leaned over her face and whispered lustily "And now I'll show you how much INTO you I can get."

Vida moaned sensually and her eyes rolled back when I pressed at her entrance and began to slide inside her. It felt so incredible that the entire world changed its colors.

To blue and red...

Wait a second... It was outside!

I lifted my head and the entire interior of my car was flooded with alternate blue and red lights.

"Gunnar, cops are here!" Vida hissed with shocked expression.

"Oh, fuck!" I sat up and we both started to pull on the clothes in a hurry.

I glanced over my shoulder through the back window. There was an illuminated patrol car. The doors opened, and two policemen got out of the car. They started to slowly approach us, both carrying flashlights.

"Shit, I know that the sex was epic, but it can't get us in trouble, can it?" I asked a bit jokingly, trying to ease up the tension. I didn't feel threatened, as I know we didn't do anything wrong, but it still was a bit unnerving.

Vida chuckled a bit nervously and answered "I don't know, I hope not. They'll probably check our IDs and that's all." She pulled on her shorts.

I tugged on my pants, almost forgetting to take off the condom from my now completely flaccid dick. Damn! What a waste. I had never ever been one of these guys, who writes ACAB on walls or shouts that all cops are pigs and so on, but these two policemen definitely got under my skin. They ruined such a fun moment. Boner-killers.

Almost the exact moment we finished putting clothes on, the flashlight peeked inside and I heard knocking at the windowpane. I opened it and saw the indifferent face of a policeman, a middle-aged white man. He ogled us over and said "Good evening. Officer Ross Reynolds, MPD. May I ask you to step out of the vehicle, please?"

"Of course," I answered, trying to sound polite and opened the door. We both got out of the car and stood in front of the policeman. Vida was right next to me, and I could feel that she was tense.

Discreetly, I checked around to see where the second cop was - I spotted him walking around my car and looking at the ground with a flashlight. Oh, shit! What if he will find something that obviously wasn't ours? For example some drugs or I don't know, a gun? A stressing thought crossed my mind, but I managed to push it away. I probably watched too many movies.

"What are you doing here? Having trouble with your car?" Officer Reynolds asked us, lowering his flashlight down a bit, at the level of our chests. The second policeman, a tall and heavily built man, stepped closer and exchanged a knowing glance with his partner. It looked like he didn't find anything suspicious, which was good. The second cop didn't introduce himself, but had his last name on the uniform - Javis.

"No, everything is fine. We stopped here to look at the views at first," I answered and waved toward the ridge. "And later we were... just chilling. I mean, we are on a date, you know," I said and heard that Vida made a quiet sound like snorting. "Is there something wrong? Is it prohibited to park here?"

"No. We've been called for a different reason. May I see your IDs, please?" He asked with a matter-of-fact tone. His face was an impassive mask of an official.

"Of course," I said and slowly reached into my pocket to take out my wallet. "Here you are, sir."

"I have mine in the bag on the front seat," Vida said calmly. Officer Javis gave her a sign and she opened the door and grabbed her gym bag. I saw that she took out her wallet and passed her ID to that other cop.

"Gunnar Hafþór... eeer... Sigurðsson. Sorry, sir, I probably butchered it." Reynolds cracked a confused smile.

"Don't worry, the first part was good, the rest was... tolerable," I joked to him, feeling slightly more relaxed.

Funny enough, he made a reference to the famous Icelandic strongman, who played The Mountain in Game of Thrones, and with whom I shared my second name, but I barely listened to him. I focused on Vida and the second cop. He read her personal data - Vida Claudia Andrea Diaz. I heard no 'Maria' among her names. So, who was her mother calling last time on the phone? Was the name Maria kind of Vida's family nickname? That made no sense.

The taller cop moved aside to check our data on the radio, probably to see if we weren't dangerous fugitives.

"Okay, I'll be straight with you. We've been called for possible drug usage or trafficking. If you have any illegal substances, better tell me now," Officer Reynolds stated.

"No, we have none," I said and Vida nodded.

"Are you the owner of the car, sir?" He asked and this time I nodded. "Do you mind if I peek inside?"

"Go ahead," I answered. I wasn't certain if I could decline, but since I really had nothing to hide, I was willing to cooperate.

He pulled on latex gloves and began to search my car. In the meantime officer Javis came back. He stood close to the car and turned to Vida.

"Miss, I understand that this bag is yours. Can I check inside?" He asked.

"Well, inside are mostly my not so fresh clothes from the gym. So if you don't mind it, then be my guest." Vida shrugged her shoulders.

The second cop dug in Vida's bag. Her body posture didn't show any stress at the moment, but I felt that she wasn't fully relaxed, which was understandable of course. She crossed her arms on her chest.

Guided by impulse, I touched her shoulder and stroked it. At first, she seemed to be very surprised by my tender gesture, but then sent me a brief smile.

The second cop found a few plastic vessels in Vida's bag - empty shaker, one bigger and two smaller with labels. I thought that they were bodybuilding supplements and soon my assumption turned out to be correct, at least partially.

"This is a protein powder. And these smaller ones are painkillers," Vida explained calmly.

"Yes, I know." Javis nodded and picked up one bottle. "These are very strong, do you have a prescription for them?"

"Yes, I have it on my phone. Do you want me to show you?" She replied.

"No, it's fine. Thank you." Javis straightened up and stepped away from the car. But he turned to Vida again and asked with a much less official tone "Some injury? My wife was taking these pills for the spine pain. None of the others were effective."

"No injury, migraines," Vida said quietly, as if she didn't want me to hear. But I still heard that.

"Oh, that sucks. Sorry to hear that." He scowled with honest compassion, then turned to his partner. "Ross, are you good?"

"Yup, it's clear," Officer Reynolds answered and came around the car, back to us. He took an official stance and said, "Thank you for your patience and cooperation. And sorry for interrupting your date," Here he smirked a little, "but we have to respond to these calls. And to be honest, a lonely car in places like this looks rather suspicious."

"Of course, that's understandable. You're doing your job," I answered respectfully, glad that it was over.

"You're free to go. Have a good night!" The policemen responded and got in their car. Soon after that they drove away.

I turned to Vida. In the pale light of the moon and distant street-lamps her eyes were black like the night sky. And seemingly similar, sad and lonely. Evidently, her mood dropped because of the situation with the cops.

"I'd love to continue from the point where they interrupted us, but it seems they killed the buzz for good," I said with a soft smile, trying to brighten her up.

Her dark eyes gazed at me. Again that melancholy on her face. "Another time,bello. I'm sorry, but I have to go."

There was no point in discussing it, even though I had billions of questions, whirling in my head. I felt as if I couldn't get her. The harder I tried, the lesser I knew about her, at least that was what I felt. Funny enough, I had to find myself in the situation of being checked on by the police to even confirm her real name and get to know that she suffered from migraines.

Vida was a real mystery. And I wasn't certain if she had wanted to be discovered. By me, or anyone.

"I'll drop you at Seven Eleven like the last time. Will it be good?" I asked her, faking a casual tone.

"Yes, thank you."

We got in the car and drove away. Again, she wasn't very talkative, but not so downbeat like after the phone call with her mother.

"That was pretty stressful, right?" I asked, more to kill the silence than to bring this topic in particular.

"Yes. A bit," she murmured, looking through the window pensively.

"It was probably my first interaction with US cops," I said deflated, losing hope of having a longer conversation with her.

"I have had a lot. And rarely as calm as this one," she said blandly.

"What do you mean?" I asked, knowing already that she will dodge the answer. And I wasn't mistaken.

Vida waved her hand and looked at me. She smiled apologetically and answered "No importa, Gunnar. A story for another time."

Again she revealed a small fragment of her life, but retreated before elaborating further. She could have not said anything at all, and it would have ended with the same result. I probably should be annoyed by this, but I was still falling for that mystery, more and more intrigued by Vida. What the fuck was wrong with me? I shook my head with disbelief.

I parked in front of the supermarket and turned my face to Vida. She surprised me by pulling my head to a long, tender kiss. When we pulled away from each other, she asked with a soft smile "See you tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I think so," I answered without thinking, feeling a bit dizzy after that sensual kiss.

"Great! So bye!" She added and opened the door.

When she was outside, I woke up from the stupor and called her "Hey, Vida, wait!"

She bent a bit and looked at me inquiringly. "What's up?"

I took out my phone and said "It's weird to ask you this, but I still don't have your number. It will be easier that way, with meetings and so on. Don't you think?" I smiled at her.

But my smile quickly faded away, when I saw her tense expression and her answer wasn't coming. Wow. That was really awkward. And unpleasant as fuck. Especially the realization that she didn't want to give me her phone number. And all other thoughts that came with that. Like serious trust issues.

"Listen, Gunnar..." She started, but I cut in.

"Okay, forget it. See you at the gym tomorrow... or another day," I gritted out, trying to take an indifferent expression. I didn't want to show her that, but... fuck me, if that didn't hurt.

"I'm sorry, I just don't give my number to anyone... only family and..." Vida tried again to explain, but it was hard to listen. And pretty insulting for me.

"It's fine. Have a good night Vida. Take care," I said and turned my face away from her.

"Bye, Gunnar," she said, smiling ruefully and closing the door.

I drove away immediately, seeing in the rearview mirror that she stood on the sidewalk for a moment and observed me leaving. I gripped the steering wheel so hard that I was close to breaking it. The view of her silhouette should make me angry, but instead I felt disappointed, mostly. But pissed too. Eh, to be honest, my mind was an emotional mess at the moment.

Mondays suck, right? This particular one sucked the fucking most, just because of how promising it started.

END OF PART 1

----------

If you enjoyed that part, please leave me a comment or send me the feedback in any way you want. I really appreciate your opinions. Next part should be posted within week.