Lab Bedeau Ch. 01

Story Info
Drugs adversely alters wife and...
2.7k words
4.33
43.6k
34
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,565 Followers

"Not tonight, Honey." Karen said as Kris her husband tried to get her in the mood. "I just don't feel like it."

Frustrated, Kris humphed as he turned over and went to sleep. Karen wasn't unaware of how it was affecting their relationship. After the two kids, her appeal towards sex waned more and more until it diminished to almost nothing. Kris was lucky to get a hand job or a bj every once in while let alone actually having intercourse with his wife. He thought with both kids away at a private school, things would improve with his still very attractive mate.

Karen hadn't changed much since they first started going out together. Her slender five foot two body remained trim and sexy. Her long, thick hair remained black, silky and strong. Her Asian eyes still sparkled. When she smiled, she showed off her perfect white teeth.

In two minutes, she could hear Kris snore as Karen silently sobbed herself to sleep.

The next morning, Karen and Cheryl her bff next door were having coffee on the warm, sunny back deck. Kris had left for work a little while ago so Karen felt free to talk.

"I really feel for him. It's not that I don't love him, I just don't feel like having sex anymore." Karen explained. "I think the last time I let him penetrate me was three month ago... Maybe longer? And it was only okay."

"Wow! How do live without a good fucking every once in a while." The unmarried Cheryl said bluntly. "I need it pretty much daily. Sometimes a couple of times a day... or night. It's a good thing I have a huge harem of guys to choose from."

"Oh my gawd, Cheryl!" Karen gasped at her neighbour's confession. "I'd just like to do it once in a while... And with Kris!"

"Well, I wasn't always so accommodating. Actually for a while, actual fucking was wasn't possible due to... Well." Cheryl related. "I found a doctor who specializes in sexology and was able to help me. And now...!"

"Really? Do you think he could help me?" Karen asked excitedly. "Can you give me his name?"

"I'll have to give it to you later." Cheryl said as she texted on her phone. "Firstly because I have his contact info at home and secondly, all this talk about sex has made me horny. I need to get a good hard fucking by... I'll call Gerrold. He's got a massive eight inch cock. And he comes so hard inside me, his excess cum actually squirts out!"

True to her word, Karen saw some guy arrive next door before Cheryl messaged her with the doctor's address.

"Dr. Drake La Bedeau.

Lab Bedeau

Quacker's Lane

x-xxx-xxx-xxxx"

Karen called right away and was amazed that she got an appointment almost immediately. "Yes, Wednesday at 4PM is perfect."

Kris would be working out at that time so, no worries about anything. Karen was excited that Dr. La Bedeau would be able to help her out.

Wednesday couldn't come quickly enough for her. Cheryl told her, that he would probably do a physical first and then some tests so Karen made sure she showered before she left. As an Asian, Karen didn't have much if any body hair, just her pube area which had lasered and trimmed. Unsure what to wear, it took a while for her to select a nice summer dress and strappy white, high heeled sandals over her white bra and panties.

Arriving at the office, Karen was greeted by the receptionist. Her name plate said, "Pricilla La Bedeau, RN."

"The doctor is just finishing up with his patient so it will be about 10 minutes." The RN told a nervous Karen. "Please just have a seat. And try to relax. There isn't anything to worry about."

Pricilla asked Karen to fill out some forms while she waited which took her mind off of trepidation. About 15 minutes later, Pricilla asked Karen to follow her to an examining room. "Please take off everything. Here is a gown for you to put on. Dr. La Bedeau will be with you in a few moments."

Karen quickly stripped and donned the robe. It was much nicer than those regular hospital gowns she was more familiar with and it seemed to calm her down. She sat on the exam table and looked around as she waited. While it seemed like a regular exam room, the feeling seemed to be more warm and comforting.

On the wall was a number of medical certificates: Walford University - Woman's Studies, Cambradge University - Certifacate of Medicene, Mac Gill University - Gynocology.

She wasn't familiar with any of the schools and about to question herself about the institutions when...

"Knock! Knock! Knock!" Went the door interruption her thoughts.

"Come in!" Karen automatically called out.

The door opened and in came a very tall, gentleman. He stood about six-two. Karen immediately notice how attractive he looked. Even covered by his lab coat, she could tell he was fairly built.

"Hello, I'm Dr. La Bedeau. Please call me Drake." Said the tenor voiced male. "Mrs. Kumamoto, may I call you Karen?"

After a few courteous comments, the doctor gently changes topics.

"So I understand you were referred to me by one of my patients. Great." His voice was very reassuring to Karen. "Can you explain to me a bit more of why you are here?"

"Yes. My neighbor Cheryl Englund told me about you and how you were able to help her." Karen started. "My problem seems to be I just don't want sex any more. I just don't feel like..."

Karen went on to detail her issues with intercourse. The doctor took notes and seemed to understand what she was talking about. Finally he spoke.

"Well, confidentially, your condition isn't the same as Cheryl's so her treatment won't apply here." Dr. Drake told Karen. "We'll do a quick physical and some tests to determine a treatment. Is that okay?"

Anxious to solve her dilemma and comforted by the doctor's demeanor and voice, Karen nodded her head in agreement. Drake called for his assistant. Pricilla knocked and entered. "You've met Pricilla. She'd also my wife... And full disclosure, an ex-patient."

The exam went: "Height: 157.5 cm. Weight: 44 Kg. BP: 115 over 73. Heart Rate: 65."

"That's great, Karen. You're in good physical shape, but I'd like to take some other measurements as a base line. Would you please remove your gown?"

Shyly, Karen removed her covering. With practiced discretion, Drake hid his amazement at this woman's body.

"Breasts: 86 cm - small B cup; nipples approximately 0.75 cm normal; Areole approximately 5.3 cm." The good looking Dr. Drake's manipulation of Karen's nipples started a tingle between her legs. "Waist: 55.5 cm. Hips: 87.5 cm."

"Okay, now I'd like you to lie back on the table and place your legs in the stirrups. I'm going to do a pelvic-vaginal exam if you're okay with it?" Drake explained.

Karen was hypnotized by his voice and blindly obeyed. The exam wasn't much different from other OB-Gyn exams she had experienced. She felt Drake insert a speculum and open up her vaginal canal. Karen thought. "Funny. Most women hate this. I actually like the feeling of being spread open."

Drake took some swabs and palpated inside. He seemed to be satisfied with everything so far. That is until...

"Well Karen, I've confirmed that your concern isn't the same as your neighbour's and I have an idea what the issue might be. Can I ask how big Mr. Kumamoto's penis is? Does it hurt or is it painful when you have intercourse?" Drake asked as he removed the speculum.

"I go by my family name. Kris' last name is McKenna." Karen explained. She felt a little disappointment of not being opened up any more. "I not exactly sure how big he really is. We've never measure it. Maybe about four or five inches long. It's not that thick, I guess about the same as a hi-lite marker. No, I don't experience any pain or anything. I just don't seem to enjoy it, I think."

"Hmm... I'd like to do some additional tests if that's okay." The doctor explained. "It will test your reaction to stimuli."

Determined to find a solution, Karen closed her eyes and consented.

Pricilla raised up some arm rests hidden from beneath the bed as Drake strapped leather belts over Karen's hips and mid-section just under her breasts. Karen became concerned. Drake reassured her. "We need to make sure you remain safe and secure. These tests will cause some patients to move about more than normal so I hope you don't mind."

Pricilla secured Karen's wrists and upper arms with straps as Drake did the same with Karen's legs.

"Uh... Dr. Drake. What are these tests?" Karen asked.

"I know there isn't any obvious physical reason for your lack of interest. These tests will determine whether there is something wrong with your reactions to sexual stimulus or if your problem is more psychosomatic." The doctor told her. "Please try to relax. It won't hurt at all. Some patients actually enjoy the tests once it begins."

Totally exposed and unable to control any actions, Karen felt as if her body was one giant nerve. Her mind reeled with non-comprehensible images and thoughts.

Pricilla used a remote to widen the stirrups apart. Drake donned some rubber gloves as he sat on his stool between Karen's thighs staring at her pretty pussy. He ran a finger along her outer slit. Karen reacted sharply but couldn't move much due to being secured. He used two fingers to spread her lips slightly and repeated the previous operation. Karen recoiled less but felt her pussy start to get as little more excited and damp.

When Drake's finger touched her clit, Karen let out a long, loud moan. "Oooh...!"

Karen' pussy was aching and didn't even notice as Pricilla pinched her nipples. "Nipples are erect and hard. Swollen is now 1.25 cm. in size."

"Good initial reaction. I don't think it's a stimulus issue. Let's do the next one." Drake said to his RN.

Pricilla left the room. Dr. Drake looked down at a panting Karen. "This next test will confirm if you have any other physical issues with sex."

Still puffing, Karen nodded. She was so excited, she didn't care what he did. She was more excited that she has been in a long while. She spasmed slightly in anticipation of what might come next. The flutter in her belly begged for sexual relief. Pricilla returned and handed Drake a syringe of golden liquid. "I'm going to inject this into you. It will stimulate you to mild climax."

Without waiting for an okay, Drake injected the needle into Karen's bum. Nothing happened. Then Karen started to feel warmer all over. The sensation was very mild at first. It felt like someone was gently playing with her nipples. She looked at them and saw they were engorged to the size of small berries. More butterflies fluttered in her belly and the sensation descended towards her spread legs. Drake had taken his place between her tights and noted a big increase in her secretions. Literally dripping down.

Karen's mind wondered with the sensation and forgot where she was. Her body felt so sexual alert as she started to moan and move about. She bucked her hips as if it was being fucked deeply by some invisible well-endowed male; slowly at first then harder and harder. Her mind's eyes opened and thought it was Dr. Drake La Bedeau fucking her.

"Oh, fuck! Yeah! Oh gawd! Yes! Fuck!" Cried out a thrashing, humping Karen. "Oh gawd, Dr. Drake. Yes, fuck me! Fuck me harder! I'm going to... C... U...M... M... M...!"

Drake was not prepared for what happened next. As Karen crescendo-ed towards her climax, her secretions increased more and more. Then she climaxed. Karen's cunt sprayed Drake's face violently like a fire hose.

"Jesus!" Swore Drake. "Holy fuck! That's never happened before."

Pricilla laughed at her husband's cum soaked face as she handed him some towels.

Karen was still moaning and moving about in a post-orgasmic coma. Panting, she was finally able to speak. "Holy fuck! I haven't cum like that... Since forever. Oh my gawd! That felt so great!"

Redressed back in her hospital gown, Karen and Drake discussed his findings alone. "I have never seen any other patient react as hard as you did today. Usually it is a much milder climax although there were a couple that almost fell off the table. That's why we put on the straps. It seems your issue maybe more of a mental block than anything physical."

"Is that good!" Karen asked. Her cunt was still tingling from the effects of the drug. She was still leaking and she felt a growing wet spot where she sat. "Can you do anything about it?'

"Medically (pause) no. I would recommend talking with someone who could help you out." He told her. "But I'll tell you now that it might take time. How much? I am not an expert in that field."

"Please! I need something. What about that injection you gave me?" Karen's pussy was pulsing causing her to grind her bum against her chair. "Please I'm beg of you."

Mindlessly, Karen's hand slipped inside the front of her gown. She was playing with her tits and engorged nipples. Her other hand rubbed between her spread legs. Drake watched Karen as she squirmed and wiggled about. Her tight sexy body was having an effect on him.

"That injection is inappropriate for me to give to you as a treatment." Drake teased her now. "However..."

"However? However what? Please!" Karen dropped to her knees. She clawed at Drake's zipper tearing it open and pulling out a sizeable hard cock. She grabbed his ass and devoured his cock letting it down her throat. Her head bobbed up and down hard and fast. She felt him go rigid and knew he was about to blow. She doubled down.

"Uuuoooh!" Drake groaned and he spewed his load into Karen's belly.

Swallowing his cream made Karen come again.

After recovering from his orgasm, he helped a collapsed Karen back onto her chair.

"Please Dr. Drake. Don't you have anything?" Karen plead.

"Well. I do have..." Drake started reluctantly. "It's an experimental drug. It has no approval and some unknown side effects. Nothing fatal or anything. Pricilla has tested it and it seems to work, but..."

"Yes! I'll take it!" Karen wanted it regardless.

After much pleading and begging, Drake agreed. They went over a number of things especially the fact it was experimental and she could not tell anyone about it. Not even her husband or Cheryl. He would deny any and everything if she was caught. Karen agreed.

"Take one drop in any liquid, three times a week say Monday, Wednesday and Friday." He handed her a dark brown bottle. As Drake left, she told her. "Okay, you can get dresses now. I'll call you to arrange meetings to ask about results."

"How long was this drug he gave me going to last?" Karen still feeling the horniness from the shot earlier decided not to put on her bra and panties prior to putting on her dress. In fact, she was feeling a little devious and left both pieces in the room when she departed. As she did up the front of her sundress, she smiled and she left the top and bottom two buttons undone. Her perfect legs would flash as she walked.

In her car, on the way home, her pussy ached for attention. She let the undone front fall open. Only a single button provided her some modesty. At a stop light she slipped her hand between her legs and found her slit slick with wetness. With closed eyes, she pressed against her clit. She didn't notice the driver in the semi beside her. Or maybe she didn't really care.

Cars behind the truck and her car angrily honked their horns and broke her sex trance. To the disappointment of the driver next to her, she raced home as fast as she dared. She barely made it through the front door before she stripped down and assaulted her pulsating pussy. Karen laid naked on the cold marble hallway floor as her fingers fucked her cunt.

"Oh my gawd! Oh my GAWD! I'm cumm...i...n...g...!" She screamed as a fountain of female cum sprayed out in front of her.

grgy56
grgy56
1,565 Followers