Lab Rat Ch. 02: Punishment

Story Info
Chris's (Slave C's) will, begins to erode.
5.8k words
4.37
12.4k
9

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two

Stud Slave Punished

I didn't make it to the lab, She found me as I made my way to the barn door. Her eyes glowed red to me. Her black hair flew in the evening breeze. She wore her lab coat over casual wear, yet she wore heels.

"I need to regulate your schedule better. This is clear to me now. Seems that my modifications to your body are stripping you of energy once expended. This is also an issue! Fear not, my slave. I will fix you."

I felt her attach a leash to my collar as she walked me out of the barn on all fours.

"This will be how you move from now on. You are no better than the cows you breed." She said as I crawled aside her, to the house. Once inside she removed the leash and pointed me to the living room. Slave D was on her knees next to the Queen's recliner. (Or throne). I went to the right side of the seat and knelt with my back straight and my head down, mimicking D's position.

The Queen stripped from her clothing, then sat in the leather chair. She spread her legs and scooted to the edge of the chair, making her sex available.

"C, come eat my cunt and ass. It's time to show your love for me slave, we also need to talk." She ordered.

I knee walked to her sex and began to worship her with my tongue. As soon as I tasted her asshole, I became hard. I went to work cleaning the holiest of holes pushing my tongue into her dirty place.

"You will accompany me to bed, from now on. D is doing a good job, but I think you earned a place at my ass. As soon as we wake, you will take breakfast from me, as D feeds me my eggs and bacon. You will then breed D, as I watch. Once all of your seed is inside of her, you will accompany me to the bathroom. Once I have finished you will wipe me with paper, and then clean the rest with your mouth.

Next, you will dress me, and then accompany me to the lab. It seems I need to supervise you as you have become stupid. It's my fault. I promise I will finish the half ass job I did to your little male brain after we finish the work we need done in the lab." She smiled at me and pulled my face from her musky ass.

"Would you like to be a mindless slave like D?" She smiled at me with caring eyes.

"Yes my Queen."

"As soon as we finish in the lab I will make you a mindless stud. Just like the frat boys I used to 'teach', ha!" She pushed my face to her ass again. My nose nudged between her labia, just the way she liked.

"I need to punish you, for not doing your job today. I know that you will take a beating willingly. So I will beat D instead. I know you love her. It's clear in your eyes. I see how you look at her." The Queen said calmly.

"Love between slaves is not allowed. Your heart belongs to me. Your body belongs to me, as does your mind. I hate to do this, but I am going to have to take some of your will away. I will leave your upper intelligence alone, but I have to get you to be more functional for my needs." She tapped my head. I pulled away from her ass.

"Go upstairs to my bedroom and watch the DVD I have loaded for you. I promise after you watch it on repeat a few times, you will feel better." She ordered.

"Yes my Queen." I got to my hands and knees and climbed the stairs.

"Give me an orgasm D." I heard the queen say.

(I wanted to do that!!!)

I got to the bedroom and turned on the TV and DVD player. I found the remote and sat on the bed. The movie started with a leather bound Mistress telling me that, "If you are watching this, you need more training. Your owner wants you to be a better slave! So pay close attention to the screen, you will like the music, and there is a lot of nudity! Enjoy!"

Pictures began to flash by quickly....It was over. I started it again not remembering anything I had seen. If I didn't remember and quizzed by my Queen, I'd be in deep shit! I started it over again.

The fourth time it was over, I couldn't figure out how to play it again. I crawled down to the main floor backwards on the stairs, to tell my Queen I didn't know how to use the DVD player.

"It's okay little man. It's bedtime anyway. Go to the bathroom so I can piss and brush my teeth at the same time." She smiled down on me. "D, go get ready to be bred again, mid bed. Your face will finish what you started while you are bred."

"Yes my Queen." D climbed the stairs on all fours. I stole a glance at her round ass. I was eager to breed her again.

"Do you feel better slave?" She asked as I gathered her clothing, and followed her up the stairs on three points.

"Yes my Queen I feel no stress now. But my Queen, I don't remember the video at all, even though I watched it four times." I said sadly. I knew I'd be punished for this. I was surprised by her response.

"Good job, I'm pleased you watched it four times. You don't need to remember anything but how hormones and cells react to chemicals." She reached the top of the stairs I was still 6 steps behind. The carpeting had begun to agitate my knees. The friction burns were getting to be a bit much. My owner noticed.

"Hurry up! I have to piss! Your knees will callous over time, get that toilet mouth up here slave!" She barked and walked into the bathroom. I followed her and took my toilet position for her while she stood.

On my knees with my head back and mouth open she straddled my face and let loose. I drank her golden gift as fast as I could. My stomach eagerly welcoming the liquid. As I cleaned her, she brushed her teeth. She stepped away from me and bent over, motioning for me to open my mouth. She spat into it. I was the sink she spat into, even after she rinsed her mouth. She spat the peppermint saliva water into my mouth a second time.

"Swallow" Was all she needed to say.

I followed behind her crawling to the bedroom.

"Breed her, D eat me again, this time make me cum."

D went to work on the Queens perfect vagina. As I knelt behind D. Her upturned sex beckoning me to fill it. I had been hard since I was tongue deep in the Queens ass, so the warmth of my sister slave's pussy was heaven. I barely got started before I felt the first load drop directly into her womb. I stayed still, holding myself inside D, as the obnoxious slurping of D pleasing our Owner continued.

My mind was empty. All I wanted to do was get hard again, to breed D again like my Queen wanted. I looked at my Queens face, as she panted from pleasure. This made made my heart warm. Her pleasure is my pleasure. My cock began to stir.

I slowly began to rock back into slave D holding her hips. The heady scent of my cum dripping from her only fueled my hard on as I continued. What seemed to be an hour later I heard a...

SMACK!

"That's enough!" Queen said. D recoiled from her oral duty, and pushed back against my groin.

I was working on cumming into my sister slave a second time, and feeling my Queens hand on my shoulder I filled the breeder a second time. I was now exhausted.

My owner guided me under the blankets to her ass. I planted my face in it as D lay on top of me, her face planted in my ass. Her weight made it impossible for me to move from my place of slumber. As I weakly licked the queens shit hole, I was rewarded with the occasional fart. Of which I could taste.

Sleep found me eventually.

I woke to the Queen cunt on my mouth pissing into me. As she squirted the last of her bladder into my mouth she spoke.

"D go make me breakfast, and make C some oatmeal, he has a long day ahead." I heard D crawl out the door of the bedroom.

I cleaned the last of her piss from her lips, as she scooted off of me and laid next to me.

"You are a good slave. Today you will prove how great you are and finish the formula for the serum I need." She held me in her arms and pushed my face to her small tit. I latched on to her nipple suckling like a baby. I did it out of instinct. I heard her moan.

"Good boy....gooood boy." She moved around so she was on top of me. I never lost my lip lock on her B cup breast.

I felt something heavenly. Her vagina swallowed up my now erect slave cock.

"Oooh!" My owner moaned in my ear, then whispered. "Breed me".

Those two words did something to me, because the very next thing I knew she was climbing off of me and attaching a leach to my collar.

"Time to go to work!"

(Did we fuck? Did we eat breakfast? Did I cum in her? Was it a dream?)

I noticed that the crotch of her skin tight leggings was soaked with cum as I crawled behind her as fast as I could.

(We fucked! But why do I not remember it?)

It was chilly outside and the small rocks on the path to the lab hurt my hands, knees and the tops of my feet as I double time crawled to the lab. I would be able to sit in a chair once in the lab, or so I thought.

The white tile of the floor had a new tool sitting on it. A computer and a printer, in front of my Owners desk.

"You belong on the floor don't you? So you will work on the floor now." She said as she removed my leash and closed the door. She locked it with a key.

"Find a way to disguise the serum". She ordered, and sat at her desk across from me. I turned on the computer and looked up. From this vantage point I could see my Owner's wet crotch, juicy from my cum.

(Why did I not remember it? Was it good sex?)

I began to work out the new chemical composition and the hormones needed to hide the serum from attack by the body. By the end of the afternoon I had come up with an idea.

"MY QUEEN!" I yelled and giggled.

"Did you figure it out?" She asked.

"I'm near positive!"

"On your feet, mix the serum and take a blood sample." She ordered.

I attempted to stand, but my feet and knees refused to let me. I fell twice.

"Guard mode!" She said.

I was able to get up, stand and walk with ease. I shrugged it off. I began to mix the chemicals, hormones and a catalyst. It was being activated by heat as I drew blood from my arm.

As soon as the slide was ready, I could feel my Queen behind me. I looked into the microscope, and smiled. She pushed me away to my left and looked in. After staring for a few minutes she giggled. She grabbed my arm with one hand, a syringe with the other and pulled the new serum into the syringe with her thumb.

"Now you will breed the world." She pushed the drug into me. I blinked, looking into her eyes for the first time in a week.

"Now we need one more modification. We need your DNA to be altered so that every child born other than the one you put in me today will be submissive to me. Get back to work slave!" I slunk away back to the computer as she began to mix the new serum in higher and higher amounts.

(I don't know how to even start!) I thought to myself.

I brought up my DNA profile, and began to track what gene did what. Hours later, not having made any progress, I heard My Queen speak.

"On me boy." She ordered. I stood up and walked to her.

"Slave mode." She said quietly. My knees and feet gave way. I was forced to crawl. She attached my leash.

"I installed some things in your brain. You are very close to being a mindless slave. Once I am finished with your intelligence, I will erase it C. Do you want to be a happy mindless slave?" She asked as she pulled me down the path to the house.

"Does that mean I can't help in the lab?" I said from all fours in the cold wind.

"You will help by letting me inject you with new formulas and serums." She said plainly.

"I like helping you MAKE the serums." I waited next to the back door of the house as she unlocked it.

"You only have two more to make before you are going to be useless as a doctor. Once you finish those, do you want to be happy?" She asked as I crawled into the warmth.

"Yes my Queen."

"So you will be content when I do a three quarter brain wipe?" She took off my leash and hung it on a hook mounted to the wall next to the door. She locked the door.

"No my Queen." I felt nausea as I said the words.

"Pardon me?"

"My Queen I like being useful, other than a stud, or toilet." I said. Now I was very close to throwing up, my head also began to hurt.

"You shouldn't even be able to say those things slave." She squatted next to my head and grabbed me by the hair.

(Conditioning!) A voice in the back of my mind said.

"I don't know what I am saying my Queen. I'm going to be sick!"

"You puke, and you will eat it off the floor slave. This is your body telling you, you did wrong. Go crawl to the bathroom and puke. Then meet me in the basement. I will make you WANT to be mindless!!! You little shit!" I felt her foot kick my ass as I crawled to the bathroom to puke.

(Conditioned to obey, if you don't, you become ill!) My mind said as I heaved into the toilet bowl. My whole head hurt. I had to stop thinking. If I did, the pain would go away. I let my mind go blank. It was easier than I thought it would be.

(Did I want to suffer debilitating pain and constant nausea?)

I relieved myself, and crawled back to the living room. I sat at my Queen's feet, as D cleansed them with her tongue. Again I was jealous.

"My Queen?" I asked leaning my head against her calf.

"Please make me a mindless slave after you are finished with me." I said. My headache cleared. I became hungry.

"I will, but it is time to be punished. Basement slave! D come with us." I crawled to the basement door with D behind me, and waited till the Queen opened it. Then we both backed down the stairs. I noticed that our owners feet was now dirty again. I hoped I'd be the one to clean them.

What I saw next, took the very air out of my lungs.

"Slaves sleep!"

Pain. All over my body. Something was in my ears. I could hear it chewing. I couldn't open my eyes they were taped shut. Bugs in my mouth. I spit them out.

"Slave sleep!"

"AHHHHHH!!!! it burns it burns!" I inhaled deeply to only begin screaming again.

"Make it stop, make it stop!!!" I opened my eyes to see my Queen smiling at me.

"Are you in pain?"

"Yes my Queen, please make it stop!" I whimpered.

"You are being punished. The fire ant bites will hurt for a few days. Enjoy. Here let me make sure you stay awake during the whole experience. I felt a needle go into my arm.

"No, please?!!" I pleaded.

"Wrong! The correct answer is 'thank you Queen for punishing me. I deserved this unholy pain and suffering'." She said as she pushed the plunger into my blood. It was an amphetamine. I could feel my hair stand on end, and the pain was amplified.

The ball gag she strapped into my mouth did little to stop my screams and wails. The lights were shut off, as I found a brand new hell. Fire ants bit my flesh and crawled in any orifice. I think they were in my dick!

(I lost consciousness.)

I was delirious when I saw her next. I had pissed and shit myself.

"You going to be a good slave?" She asked as she took the gag out.

"Can I be wiped now? I don't want to remember this!" I begged.

"No you still have work to do." She reminded, "Are you going to be a good slave or would you like to spend another day with the ants?"

"The slave will be good!" I pleaded.

"Glad to hear that. Now look at your skin, do you see any insect bites?" She asked. I looked. My skin was unblemished and smooth.

"There were no ants. That was all in your mind. Now go take a shower while D cleans this place up. I will be walking you to the lab after you drink water and eat some food." She informed.

I was completely confused as I crawled all the way to the first floor bathroom. I showered, examining my body.

(I could hear them, I could feel them!)

I made my way to the kitchen.

I heard my Queen coming up the stairs as D went down.

"Guard mode." she said. I was able to stand. "Make your own food."

I cooked steak and eggs. I was starving. I drank water constantly, but it didn't slake my thirst. It occurred to me what I needed. I was afraid to ask for it. When I had finished eating, I crawled to the living room, and knelt in front of my Owner.

"Yes?" She was reading something on a single sheet of paper.

"Begging pardon my Queen, but water no longer quenches the slave's thirst." I said quietly. I heard her sigh.

"That's because of your training and alterations. You poor slave. I forgot to tell you. Only piss can hydrate you now. I know that you were a doctor, and you are sure that it would kill you. I assure you, that you are capable of taking all the healthy nutrients from a woman's piss. Your slave body will keep the ammonia from your blood stream. When you do use the bathroom, YOUR urine will be highly toxic." She looked back down at the paper.

"My Queen?" I pushed the issue.

"Drink from D when she is finished cleaning up your mess." She said and waved me off. "Lab in an hour!" She yelled as I left the living room.

I sat at the door to the basement waiting for D to come up from cleaning my mess. Here this slave just finished cleaning filth from the torture box, and I was to ask her a favor? I felt awful for what I was about to ask.

I heard her knees and palms coming up the stairs. She had a plastic garbage bag in her teeth, I grabbed it and placed in in the trash can. It was heavy, and the smell was coming through the plastic.

D looked around.

"She's doing paperwork." I said, reassuring her. I could a hear a hard downpour begin outside.

"I am NOT in the mood to be bred, please tell me that is NOT why you are waiting here for me." I could smell my waste on her. She needed a shower.

"Actually I need something more important." I stared at the floor, now feeling submissive to D.

D sighed. "What?"

"My stomach or brain, doesn't acknowledge plain water. I remain thirsty. Do you have some piss I can drink?" My head bowed to the female slave, touching the floor.

"Lay on your back. So are you a toilet boy like in the videos?" She asked as I laid down on the tile in the kitchen.

"What video?" I asked, as she put her knees on either side of my face.

She lined up and sat her passage over my mouth.

"Our Queen has a thing for toilet slaves. Preferably males. It's cool you are one. She made me do it, but I got sick. She must have found the right um...formula? ...To make you into a toilet." She began to release her sweet nectar. I drank from her like I had come from the desert.

"She said that if you asked me to pee in you, I could never ever drink your pee. It will kill me." She chirped as her stream began to lessen.

"Oh and I don't need toilet paper for pee, you are that too!" She giggled as I proved her point. I lapped at her soft labia, cleaning any liquid. I felt almost drunk off of slave D's hot water.

"Laundry time!" D chirped and left me on the floor. I decided to crawl to my Queens side and wait for her to take me to the lab.

She told me to clean her feet while she finished reading. I was sucking her little toe on her left foot when the power browned, and then blacked out.

"Fucking rain!" My Queen set the papers she was reading on the couch cushion next to her and had me put her shoes back on.

"Fetch your leash!" She ordered. I crawled to the front door and after three tries managed to get it off the hook from my knees. I crawled back to her and gave her my leash.

"We have to check the battery packs, and the gear assembly in the windmill. If both have failed, I need you to go out to the shed and get the treadmills. They are heavy, but you WILL find a way to get them to the cow barn. Understood?" She was glaring at me as I buckled her high heel on.

"Yes my Queen!"

"You check the turbine, I don't want to get wet." She said as she left for the basement. I crawled through the house and out of the back door.

It was a stormy late afternoon with a pretty strong wind, The wind turbine was spinning way too fast.. The heavy drops of rain punished my skin, my calves and hands collected mud. I opened the gearbox of the turbine. I quickly noticed that one of the gears had been shoved out of alignment, so that the energy was not being transferred to the generator.

12