All Comments on 'Lab Rat Ch. 02: Punishment'

by stevenboi

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

How fucking stupid.

Did you intend on writing a story so retarded that you dropped 20 IQ points just in typing this bullshit?

Why not have her enslave the entire fucking human race and oh why not enslave alien races while you’re at it.

This was as erotic as the inside of an abortion clinic and it shows.

RowanWritesRowanWritesalmost 3 years ago

You're losing me with the scat. Was hoping for more struggle, but the Queen seems to be too powerful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sorry, you are losing your readers. The story is going wrong in clipped phrases and lacks cohesion. What is "Guard Mode"? When did that get incorporated into the conditioning? The whole DNA thing about trying to transform from one strand to multiples is beyond reasoning. What is the Queen doing having him mate with her? Where did the other women come from and how long has this been going on (we get a bit of how long when he breeds one of the cows that had recently given birth so we are looking around a year). D wants 16 babies?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The so called Queen needs to be taught a lesson she won't ever forget, and instead of her slaves offspring being submissive to her they should be dominate. I am hating all the pics play.

stevenboistevenboialmost 3 years agoAuthor

Whackdoodle. The "Queen" DOES want to take over the world. But as I haven't posted chapter 3 yet, you don't know this. Chapter 2 was not supposed to be erotic. Hence the title "Punishment." This will go 10-12 chapters. As this is the middle of act one, it may seem strange, but developing a narcissistic psychopath is not easy. Alas. sorry you don't like it. I can't wait to read your stories.

RowanWrites. The "Queen" seems to powerful. You are right. There is a reason. The scat is over, and water sports will back off, when act 2 begins. In chapter 3, which I am almost finished with you will see a small change in the dynamics between the 3 main characters.

For the anonymous commenters?

All questions will be answered, in time. This is "Mind Control" fiction, not science. (you know cause Mind Control drugs are on 7-11 shelves in the real world. The "Queen" has been at this a while before Christopher arrived in her lab. Hence why she had chimps in a privately funded lab, and asked Chris to help her PERFECT something she already had. As for the DNA comments. Eh, I do my best in chapter 3 to make it stick.

Sorry you disliked this chapter, but it still has an above average rating. I am going to continue. Chapter three should be finished tomorrow or the next day. 6-11-21ish.

loveevolloveevolover 2 years ago

Hi, Stevenboi I'll start with you, first don't lesson to what this A-holes are saying, I mean that as politely as possible, I think the store is going good now I'm not anything near a lit professor, Maybe , I'd be able to take out there trash, 😉 there just being meen no help from them at all, unusually cruel, that's no way to help somebody,

Ok now it Anonymous 3 months turn, you should be ashamed of yourself how's that going to help him become a famous author, I wouldn't dout if he quits, now about the commands like guard, ect. Don't you remamber the video he watched four times and couldn't remamber seeing anything of it Well come on that's wear that commands come from second its just a story, lay off and injoy it or better yet turn your tail run don't come back people don't need people like you, or your opinion I have a or

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstevenboi@stevenboi
Keep me naked in home and working out of the house. I will serve to please and fulfill your needs.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES