Lab Rat Ch. 02: Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled the maintenance brake, so stop the gears from turning and to stop the blades of the fan. Once that was done, I replaced the gear to it's proper place. I found a new coddle pin in the assembly and replaced the one that had broke. I released the brake and watched as power came back on.

I crawled to the lab as it was closer than the house. I waited on a patch of lawn off the path to let the cold rain wash me. Then I sat under the shelter of the roof overhang next to the only door. It took only ten minutes for my Queen to arrive. It was time to go to work.

Hours later my owner left the lab. I was to stay and make my DNA into a submissive one.

(How?)

I had to do extensive research into the primate world, as well as other mammals before I found a hint of the gene that make humans predatory. I had to find that gene, on a DNA chain and remove it specifically, and replace it with a new gene.

"Good news, this may take years. Bad news, she is not that patient. This is gonna hurt." I said to an empty lab.

(What gene do I replace it with?

What would my Owner prefer in her slaves?)

I nodded off.

I woke.

"...it was right in front of me, how did I not see it?" I had a dream about insects. Insects that served their queen. Mindlessly.

(How long was I asleep?)

I looked at the clock on the computer.

3:29am

With a burst of newfound energy I began to search for the gene in bees and ants.

"DAMMIT!" I was getting tired again, and I was searching for one grain of sand in the Sahara.

"Termites, slave, they have been studied more than bees." My Queen said as she walked into the lab. "I monitored your progress when I woke up. You are on the right track, but termites. Now lay on the floor, you must be parched." My Queen instructed.

I happily did so. I was starving as well as thirsty. But I'd take a drink for now. I noticed as I looked up at my Owner that she was not wearing panties. She hiked up her skirt and used her toilet.

"I will continue your work." She said as I gulped the water. "I need you to breed Cow 3. She gave birth 7 weeks ago, and I need her milk production to stay high. After the first breeding, D will feed and water you again. Let her clean the drains, and hose off the cows before you breed 3 a second time." She instructed as her stream began to wane.

I cleaned her. I must have hit a spot. She didn't get up, instead she put her weight on my face.

"Eat me slave. I need to cum!"

(Yes finally!)

Oh, I went to town. Lapping at the length of her lips as I nosed her stony clit. I warmed her up before doing what I had planned to do when I saw D fail. I reached my tongue as deep as it would go and then focused on her clit with my nose again. I worked my new favorite job this way till she was close. Last I attacked her clit licking directly in between lightly and then firmly sucking on it. I felt her fluid first moisten, then soak my face.

"OoooHHH GOOD SLAVE YES!" She yelled. Her body convulsed slightly as the waves of her orgasm subsided.

The flavor and smell of her juices, made me erect. I was close to cumming. She stood back up over me.

"No! I know you love me boy, but that needs to go into the cow! Guard mode!" She said. My legs had strength, I wanted to, and could stand. It confused me how she did this trick.

"D, and the cows you bred are all pregnant. You did a good job, now go. Do it again!"

"Yes my Queen!"

I hadn't stood in days it felt like. I ran to the cow barn. It felt really good to be able to run again.

It stunk in the cow barn. The drains in the floor were clogged with straw, and feces. I did NOT envy D today. I would be eating outside. Still, I had a job to do and the right tool for the job. I breathed through my mouth as I lined up behind a plump Latina.

I played with her slit for a second, but found it wet and ready. I wondered how much of her mind she had as I plunged into the willing sperm recipient. She moaned lustfully as I bred her. If she were a cat, she would be in "heat". Giving birth 7 weeks prior, she was more than ready to carry my offspring.

It occurred to me only just then, as I stabbed this cow's uterus, of a conversation I had with Doctor.....Doctor...my Owner.

("The land was cheap and I enjoy the privacy. I have chickens, a handful of breeding cows, I recently lost the bull I had.")

She had overworked it.

This was not work!

I began to feel my balls boil and my prostate convulse.

(It's going to hurt again!)

I held the young woman's perfect hips as I held myself against her cervix. It felt like I was shooting golf ball sized, wads of cum into the cow. I was getting weak, as my body continued to shoot my slave cum into the slave cow. I stepped away from the woman to find a clean piece of barn floor to drop onto.

"Slave plus slave equals slave" I said weakly as I sat on the floor. I gathered a little strength and crawled to the barn door for fresh air.

"You look like you are hungry!" D walked up seconds later as I leaned against the outer wall of the tin walled cow barn. She was wearing something new. Nipple clamps with a chain between them. I pretended not to notice.

"Yeah, please." I reached for the bowl she held. It was a stew. Meat, carrots, potatoes, celery, and gravy. She handed me a spoon.

"Drink from me first!" D said with a chipper voice. From my seated position, I just tilted my head to look at the sky, and opened. It was getting easier to keep up. She was finished in 30 seconds. I cleaned her.

"How bad is it in there?" D asked me.

"Breathe through your mouth. Queen wants them washed as well." I said with a mouthful of stew. D nodded at me and went in. She was walking on her feet. Guess we both caught a break today.

"DON'T WASH THREE'S VAGE!" I yelled after she went in. Queen would be pissed if D washed all my cum out of the cow.

"Good stew." Gravy dripped from the corner of my mouth and I was quick to catch it with my finger.

That night was very strange. Slave D and I were allowed to have a bed together. We should have snuggled and made out. Instead we talked.

We should have slept the eight hours afforded to us, but we took half of that and talked.

It was clear to me, that D was near mindless. She had no will but our Queens. I felt sorry for her. Yet she still had an emotion for me.

Pity.

She saw herself as superior. When I asked her why, I came to understand almost everything.

"Women are a superior sex! Even female slaves are better than male ones dummy!" D thumped her chest.

"You are completely white washed D. Do you remember your name?" I asked.

"Yes, it's slave D! You are funny!" She swatted me on my knee as we sat together on the bed, as close as we could be.

"No your name was...." Nothing. I couldn't remember. I checked every file in my memory warehouse. But the files were empty. Just manila folders with nothing inside.

"You okay?" D laid her head on my shoulder.

"Anyway before all this began, I was doctor slave D." As soon as the words left my mouth I knew I was dangerously close to being like her.

"D, the Queen's new slave grows in me, thanks to you. Hold me, lets sleep." She laid herself down and when I was down, laid her head on my chest.

"Okay sister slave." I was getting sick to my stomach thinking about her intimately. I let her lay on me and fell asleep.

(She's just another cow. There is only ONE woman. All the rest are cows to be bred.)

"Hey C?" She was brushing her teeth as I showered.

"Yeah sis?"

"I wanted to marry a dumb girl once...I think."

"You did like the ditz's" I said. (YOU are the dumb girl now)

"But the Queen is perfect." She smiled at me. "She makes me feel important. I'm needed!"

"How are you needed by our Owner?" I asked, curious as to what her Swiss cheese brain would say.

"I'm going to breed with you and give her 16 slaves! Just me and you! We are needed!" She spat in the sink and rinsed.

"Yes we are." I said lowly. I turned off the water and dried myself on the wet towel D had used. I was submissive to women. I didn't get a dry towel.

"Drink from me, then, I have to clean the house. She said you are to go to the lab. Hurry up and drink! I have to pee!" D walked over my face and let loose. I had wanted to ask about breakfast but I guessed this was all I was going to get. She bolted before I could even ask about breakfast. Her piss drops were on the floor as I had not cleaned her. I licked them up and stood. Time to see the Queen.

It was good to walk, albeit naked with only a collar on my neck. The morning sun was warm on my skin and I had a feeling today was going to be a good one. I opened the door of the lab, and stepped inside.

My Queen was working with the chemistry end of the lab. This told me she found something. The computer simulations must have given her an idea of something to try.

"We need a few thousand termite eggs, frozen and delivered here. Get on it!" I thought I was near silent walking in. She had the ears of a bat.

"Yes my Queen."

I began searching for a place that sold entomology samples.

"Good job last night. When we are done, I'll let you serve me...there. Loyalty will be rewarded." She said from across the lab.

(Great now it will be very hard to focus.)

Hard wasn't the half of the problem. I found a supplier, but it was illegal to ship them into our country.

"Queen?"

She looked at me. I was raging hard just at the thought of her reward.

"Not now!"

"No my Queen, we can't get them here. It's illegal." I stated flatly.

"And the enslavement of .... FINE! Looks like we have to drive to Mazatlan."

D packed the car. We had to wear clothing . I drove.

Clothing was hell. Queen in the passenger seat was hell. I knew how and where to drive. Yet I had to prove it at every fork in the road.

Us together is a small space was hell.

The first night in the motel both of us were whipped.

Neither of us knew why.

12