Lab Rat Ch. 06: "Revolution" - Final

Story Info
Someone has the rug pulled out from under them.
4.2k words
3.08
9.3k
6

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6

Revolution

***WARNING: Chapter includes implied scat ingestion. If this is not something you can handle, do not read! Thank you.***

(I know this last chapter will take a twist, most did not see coming. Many of you will crucify me for this. The protagonist goes through hell. WARNING : Gay content, scat suggested content, watersports, Non Con, Medical, transformation, Sci Fi, and Futa. The normal tags apply.)

*

Dina came to get me and removed me from the rig. My cock was in terrible pain after being sucked non-stop for 12 hours. I couldn't sleep. I had managed to cum 5 times while in the rig. So when Dina walked me by leash to the house, I was exhausted.

Anna sat on the couch in the living room with Jenny lapping away at her sex. She was talking to Dr. Kelly.

"It's a shame what happened to R. I was hoping to save her." Anna said softly.

"It was revenge. Right before I dosed Janice, she went off on me." Dr. Kelly said.

"What did she say?" Dina asked. She yanked the leash for me to sit.

"Nothing dear." Anna smiled at her. "You can leave him here. You have free time, Jenny will join you." Anna swatted at the waif, and then leaned back into the couch. Anna watched as Dina attached the leach to Jenny, and they walked out.

"It could have been worse, she could have personally mind wiped all of us." Dr. Kelly opined.

"Yeah but we stopped her." She looked down at me. "Which leads me to you." She stared at the top of my head, I guessed, as I had my head bowed. I heard her getting dressed.

"Two doses, and he is a mindless cum cow, but he would not be able to assist me. As Dina is not experienced in hormones we kinda need him." Dr Kelly offered.

"He's my brother, but he pushed me to dose our entire family. I really thought Janice was going to win...I had to do it."

"Well I ran blood and DNA on him. He has the modifications to his kidneys, and liver. He also has modifications to his DNA. No sign of sub127 or Me-16. He's a piss pot with super sperm. His mind is completely intact. I think he was honest when he told you he had been hypnotized." Dr. Kelly said.

I was getting annoyed that they talked about me like I was a pet. (I'm sitting right here!)

"She started to modify his stomach, but it was temporary." Dr Kelly remembered.

"How?" My sister asked.

"Total toilet slave."

"Gross. I won't do that to him." My sister Anna said, I sighed inwardly. "Is there anyway to undo the ME-16?"

"No, my Queen."

"FUCK!"

"It destroys brain cells, and then halts the electrical impulses needed to grow new ones. Once dumb, they can't come back." Dr Kelly said painfully.

"Okay. I'll call on you tonight, after I decide what to do with Chris."

"Yes my Queen."

I heard the swish of sleeves on her lab coat and the click-clack of her heels as the Doctor left the room.

"You did this with your own free will." Anna began. I stayed stoically bowed to her. "To your family, your room mate, friends? Slavery is too good for you. However, Becca and I agree you might be fixed. Also, Kelly needs you in the lab..."

She stopped talking and seemed to ponder an idea.

"Did you like fucking the cows slave?" She finally asked.

"Yes Anna."

"'Mistress' to you male scum."

"Yes Mistress."

"The cows will have their vengeance, but not the cows you know. The new ones that you helped enslave. Karma is a bitch." She growled.

"Oh, you won't need that penis anymore. I'm locking it up. Be happy I let you keep it and your balls. No one here needs super sperm. It will fall onto the hay covered barn floor when you have your new orgasms. You will lick that cum off the pavement. Am I clear?" She spoke with a clear smile on her face, even though I could not see it.

"Yes Mistress."

I heard her dial a number.

"I do have a job for you. Make sure he is an excellent urinal.." She listened. "It's a minor modification. I also want to start him on a set of hormones...." She listened. "Yeah the second idea, but keep him fertile. We may need what Janice did.....thank you." She turned the phone off.

"Go to the lab. You have work to do."

"Yes Mistress."

I walked on my feet for the first time in two days. I went over all that was said and tried to guess what my sister was going to do to me. As my mind wondered, each idea got worse and worse. I was truly scared by the time I walked into the lab.

"Here slave. Knees bitch!" Kelly pointed to the floor. I dropped to my knees and crawled to my work station.

"This month, you are going to find a way to give a male nice working breasts, a larger back side, and then find a way to install a uterus and ovaries to the first bend of the large intestine. Because a male body does not produce the proper hormones to maintain the system, you also have to create a formula for daily doses of the right balance to keep the new anatomy running safely." Dr Kelly turned on my computer, and told me to get started.

Okay this was just insane. There was no way female organs could be used in a male body. Especially in something as bacteria filled as the large intestine. I knew how to create breasts in males that were trans-gendered, and even how to make their hips and ass, more feminine. But turning them into breeding men? I had to speak up.

"Doctor, this whole idea is insane!" I said. She walked up behind me and injected me with something. She stepped away.

"You were saying?" She asked.

"The dangerous bacteria levels in the colon could never allow any offspring to grow, or even survive." I stated bluntly.

"Then change the bacteria, or make it cleaner!" She didn't acknowledge the injection I just got.

"What did you give me?" I asked, now frustrated and angry.

"Just something to help with your liquid intake." I knew what she had done. Now I could take piss from anyone. I was not all that upset by that.

"Changing the bacteria will hurt the host. Cleaning it constantly... will also cause..." I looked at her as she sat my ex wife's desk.

"SHUT!...THE FUCK UP!...MALE!" She took a breath. "All you have to do is keep the first section from the rectum to the first bend clean with concentrated antibodies. IT'S NOT that fucking hard! The rest of the bacteria in the digestive tract can live happily. GET ME?!"

"Yes Ma'am."

"It's Domina to you! Cunt!"

"Yes Domina."

"Get to work you have only a limited time to make this happen!"

"Yes Domina."

46 hours later, (with 8 hours sleep). I had a good balance of hormones based on others work into trans-gender successes. Dina picked me up and walked me to the barn where I was matched with my uncle Ray.

"Submit to him, and let him fuck you. In the morning eat his cum, and let him water you." Dina ordered.

Uncle Ray had been hit twice by ME-16 and he only had one thing on his mind. It wasn't revenge. It was breeding me. I lost my anal virginity to a mindless cum cow I had created. It hurt, and I was pretty sure I was bleeding. My caged cock leaked cum as he pounded my ass, and I understood what my sister had said about "new orgasms".

"You will cuddle with me sissy boi." Ray said as he began to snore on the straw mattress provided. He spooned me, snoring loudly. Eventually my body gave up, and I fell asleep.

I woke to choking on cock. Before my vision even cleared I was swallowing Ray's load.

"Good breakfast for the sissy" He chuckled. I was about to push him away when I felt the click on my collar. Dina was there and had attached a leach.

"Work time. Hope he watered you. It's another long day." She sang.

"No Mistress Dina, he did not." I was hoping to drink from her.

"That sucks. Looks like you will be thirsty all day. Maybe your cousin will piss in you tonight?"

"Which cousin?" I asked.

"The really fat one. He wants to fuck you bad. Must suck to be a virgin at 38, but he won't be after tonight!" She chirped. She was speaking of Dale. The man was 350 pounds, yet still was able to work hard at his job. His hobby was Big Mac's and MMORPG's. He had taught me how to mod video games. He smelled like old deep fryer grease, and coconut shampoo. He was not using it on his head.

(So....not looking forward to that.)

We got to the lab and I went to work.

18 hours later Anna picked me up and leashed me. She spoke as she walked me to the barn.

"Someday I will forgive you. Maybe after you give me what I want. All of the organs are from the donor program, so unlike your wife. I won't kill to get what I want."

She stopped on the path, and lifted my chin to look at her face.

"You would not believe the amount of cock I took just today. Jealous? I'll let you watch. I know your lust and love for me is strong. You can watch as Becca enjoys men other than you as well!" She smiled.

"I'll take the ME-16 instead." I spat.

"So you love her?"

"I love you." I said beginning to choke on my words. I did love my sister. I always had. But in the last few years in a different way.

"Do you love Becca?"

"She is very attractive, as she looks like you." I thought this a safe answer.

"So you would love to watch me fuck dudes that look like you?"

"Wait what?"

"Oh, I guess not then. Too bad, if you were a good sissy cuckold, you could sleep in my room."

"What is this sissy thing?" I was at the end of my leash figuratively, and literally.

"Oh honey you keep working hard, and you will see. But as you like spending time in the barn instead of with your LOVELY sister. That is where you will stay. You have 6 hours sleep to catch, but I suspect Dale will want to spend time with you." She detached the leach and locked me in Dale's stable.

Dale was real happy to see me. I was blessed as as soon as he was inside of me, he came. Then again, and in my mouth. He watered me. I slept for four hours when I heard the click of a leash.

Dr Kelly walked me to the lab.

Breakthrough

I had figured it out. The hormone injections as well as the transplant. But it meant that those that had the alteration could not eat solid food for 10 months. That would cause other issues. Those COULD be overcome much like a person in a coma could.

I tested the drugs and hormones on myself.

I grew breasts, and my hips and ass began to grow as well.

Weeks later, we were close to the final test. I found myself thinking about cock a lot. I loved being fucked, as it was the only way I could cum while caged. The hormones had made my cock grow, instead of shrink. I had to have a new larger, cock cage installed.

We were ready for the surgery. Dr. K and Dina would be waiting in the morning for me to take the new organs. It was hard to sleep after I had figured all of this out, knowing I would be the slave to test it.

Ray snuggled me that morning, rubbing my c cup tits. I kissed him good morning and reminded him today was the day. The last potato I ate was 2 weeks ago. Ray loved that my ass was super clean, and my prostate emissions had been routed to my fuck hole instead of my sissy clit. I was self lubed. No sperm was exuded.

I was able to lube up as soon as my clit got stiff. It had grown by half but that didn't matter to my new breeder.

Anna took him out of the barn so that he could build up his reserves. I met with her minutes before I went to the lab. I would be the first to have the implanted uterus and ovaries.

"My Queen, thank you for this opportunity. I know it is a gift to smaller men like me to be able to breed for alpha men, so that the female race may never have to endure childbirth!" I said on my knees with my head bowed.

"You are a slave to the core. Whatever you are asked by a Female, you do." She paused.

"Well you are the first of five to be bred. As a breeding sissy you will feel what it was like for the cows you and Janice enslaved. How do you feel about that?"

"Scared my Queen."

"Mistress, can he be changed back?" Becca's voice.

"Possibly, why? Men are slaves." Anna hissed.

"I love him, and I want another child from him!"

"You cannot be serious?" My sister groaned.

"I am serious, and if you love me as your knight, please give your brother to me!" Becca said firmly.

"Tell you what, after he gives birth to a baby, I'll put him back on hormones to get him male again. He has a punishment to endure." My sister suggested.

"Oh I never said I wanted him changed back." Becca interjected. "Maybe his breeding ability, but the rest can stay."

I heard my sister laugh.

"You can have him after he feels the miracle of birth."

"Thank you My Queen."

I was laid on the table and was wired with suction cups. Needles stuck in my arms, with tubes leading to bags. My limbs were secured. Doc Kelly was in my face as the anesthesia was dumped into my blood stream.

"Hope your formulas are right, or you will be dead." Kelly smiled as she raised her mask. I blinked a few times and then all went black.

I was brought to my father's stable. The stitches were still fresh on my abdomen. I was high on morphine.

He was very ready. He had no mind, but I had mine, so submitting to my own Dad was difficult. I knew this was a "fuck you" from Anna for me to have my own brother or sister grow inside me. My own father bred me for a week, before Dr Kelly took me out of his pen.

His cock was wide and powerful. Over the course of the week I had gotten used to it. I began to enjoy it. So when Dr. Kelly pulled me out I began to protest.

"Daddy! I'm sorry! I hope to see you again!" I yelled as two large women dragged me to the lab. I was locked down onto a table, and blood was taken.

I heard Anna enter and begin asking questions.

"Positive, and 4 days old." Dr Kelly said.

"So quick?"

"Hormones helped."

"The others?" My sister asked.

"One so far. Your cousin is very fertile. The fat one." Kelly snickered.

"Been storing all that cum for years, no doubt. Who was with him?"

"Your other brother. Cameron."

"Okay that is just odd." Anna commented.

"Yeah, but he took to it like a duck on water. Musclebound or not, he likes being a sissy." Dr. Kelly snorted.

"So ridiculous."

Kelly walked up to me and injected me with something. I fell asleep instantly.

Vague Days

9 months later

The sound of the pumps were always present. The pump to pull milk from my tits, the pump to suck cum and ammonia from my sissy clit... The pump that put fresh hot piss into my stomach with me not tasting it....

How long I had I been in this half conscious state?

I was getting larger. That I knew. I was in Barn #1. I knew that. I still had my mind. My back hurt, and something was happening. It was then that I realized I was covered in suction cup sensors. The high pitched beeping had woke me from a half sleep that seemed to have lasted forever.

Dr Kelly was the first to arrive. Anna was right behind her.

"What's happening?" Anna asked.

"He's about to give birth. Your plan was a success! If the other 5 do as well, women will be free from pregnancy! Now back off, I need him out of the milking rig!" Kelly disconnected all the wires and tubes from me with little grace or concern for my well being. She pulled me from the rig and near a stretcher

The gravity of the extra weight in my gut hit me like a gun shot wound to both legs. I could not support my own weight. She had to help support me. I couldn't see my legs because of the child in me. I guessed they were atrophied.

"Lets get him to the lab and break out the kit and cameras. This a first, and Anna is counting on women to join our cause after seeing this." Dr. Kelly said as she wheeled me on the rolling bed out of the barn and up to the lab.

A gush of liquid came from my ass, and I felt the urge to push out what was in me. Kelly took notice.

"We have no idea how long or short this might take, help me push him up to the lab!" She said to the former cows, I had seen them before and had impregnated them once.. They were keen to watch, and help push and pull me to the lab.

The pain began. It was intense and came in waves. I couldn't help but moan and cry out.

Dr Kelly shoved her whole hand up my ass.

"Only 3 centimeters. It's still early. This may take a while." She commented removing her medical gloves. "Let's get you locked into the new birthing rig. It be best if you are unable to move slave."

There I lay with my knees near my ears, and my ass out for all to see. The former cows were now clothed. I was the only one naked and enslaved in the room. I saw Jenny run by. She was still collared and naked. Okay so Jenny and I.

Hours passed as the pain became more frequent. Dr Kelly gloved up and shoved her hand up my ass again.

"He's ready, every one out now!" Dina was excluded from this order as she was dressed with gloves and a mask. "Get some towels and hot water." Dr. Kelly ordered.

"Right away." Dina complied.

"Okay slave, it's time to push. Give your queen her new subject." The Doctor ordered. I was wanting to anyway. I began to push, and I felt something move inside me. IT HURT!!!

"Keep pushing, com'on slave, you can do this!"

PUSHING! (Oh, it moved more.) I took a breath and pushed again. (HOLY FUCK THIS HURTS!!)

PUSHING! (My hole is being ripped apart...it hurts so bad!)

"I got the head slave, one more push!"

PUSHING! (It's out, the baby is out! I hear crying. I feel very tired...something is wrong...)

"Dina I need the crash cart, a dose of adrenaline and....."

DARKNESS.

"In Politics, Miss Anna Taylor is leading the polls for Mayor of our fine city. I for one will be voting for her as she would make a great leader, and I want to eat her..." "Um Virginia, you want to eat her perfect pies she submitted to the state fair?" A Male reporter interrupted.

"Pie. Yes her pie." The female reporter said mindlessly.

"In other news Dr. Kelly Davidson, today revealed her new surgery to create fertile "Futanari". Men with working breasts and the ability to be bred via the colon. The surgery was successful on 6 subjects, all six having given birth in the last 3 months..."

The TV was on. The news. I was in a bed. I had been drugged again! The bed sores told me I had been here for a while. I opened my eyes.

"Hey there slave. How's my brother?" Anna stood over me.

"Thirsty." I said with a scratchy voice.

"Yeah I guess intravenous doesn't cut it for you huh?" Anna pulled down her pants and climbed up on the hospital bed. "I had a lot of coffee while waiting for you to come out of the medically induced coma, so I will be happy to water you." Anna sat on my face and let loose.

"Ahh!" She shivered a bit. "You know I missed this?"

I couldn't answer as I gulped down her piss. It was refreshing, and I began to wake up more. After I serviced her vagina leading to a couple of orgasms for her, she finally climbed off of my face and put her pants back on.

"By the way, your daughter is healthy, and well fed as we had milkers on your tits while you slept." She smiled at me. It only occurred to me that I had blacked out before I knew the sex of my baby.

"All the female doctors at this hospital are ready to turn all the men into fully functional Futa, thanks to you and Janice." Anna beamed a confident smile.

"My wife?" I managed to ask.

"She's at home. But she isn't your wife anymore. Becca owns you. She's the only one you need to care about." Anna grabbed and held my hand. "I know Janice liked incest, and we do have a child together. We will have more together. But you need to focus on Becca. She owns you." Anna held my hand.

I was still in a half daze.

"Thank you my Queen." I managed.

"Okay lets get this cage off, your Mistress wants you home and hard." Anna kissed my cheek as she handed the key to my cock cage to Doc Kelly.

"So at the instruction of the Chief Advisory Knight to the Queen, your breasts have been reduced. Your ass and hips will still be large, in the event your owner Rebecca, The CAK, wants to breed you. But she prefers your male features slave. Consider yourself lucky. My 5 males are all futanari now." Doc Kelly said, and grinned at me as she helped me to my feet.

12