Lab Rat Ch. 06: "Revolution" - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How does your stomach feel?" She asked.

"Hungry." I said trying to get my balance back. It had been a awhile since I had stood up on my own.

"Don't worry. Becca took care of that. You now have Carp, Placastimus, and Dung Beetle DNA. Congrats!" Doc Kelly attached a leash to my collar.

"What does that mean?" If I wasn't hopped on pain killers, I'd have figured it out.

"How is he?" Becca took my leash.

"He hasn't figured it out yet." Dr Kelly smiled at me. "But he's hungry."

"Oh my poor toilet. You eat from me forever now." Becca pushed me to my knees and pulled me out by my leash.

The Chemical Revolution

2 Years Later

The TV in the background was advertising Futa pregnancy tests, and butt plugs. The 21 lashings on my back was proof that my Mistress was displeased with me. I didn't wake up in time to feed the babies with my now G cup tits. I had been awake all night pleasing my Owner and her friends. After orgasms, her new friends found out the novelty of a futanari toilet. I had eaten and drank all I could and passed out from the meal.

I had to feed all five of of the babies, and the other futa breeder slave she loved, was more toilet than breeder.

I didn't mind.

Becca silver collared me after I gave birth a second time, and she gave birth a week later.

"Last time I ever do that!!" She informed me after she had rested and I fed our son.

"I can give you as many children as you want my Goddess." I said in my best masculine voice.

Anna managed to get a hold of the entire county before the army found out. The United States looks down on medical experiments on it's population. After Anna was incarcerated, Becca and Dr Kelly successfully managed to distribute both chemicals, by getting slaves into both top selling soda plants.

Too bad those that drank bottled water were not even safe. They came from the same plants.

Am I happy? Yes. I still have my mind, and I enjoy feeding from the superior sex. Dr K is trying to increase my penis size, and increase sperm production yet again. I guess I'll be a lab rat till the end........

Meanwhile....

"My boobs hurt and there is a baby falling out of me! Anyone?!" Janice whined into a darkened barn. She was the only female in the rigs. Her neighbors were all mind wiped males, or futanari. They didn't care about her cries.

"Somebody?"

THE END

12