Labor Day Camping Trip

Story Info
A surprise encounter on a camping trip leads to bisexual fun.
4.7k words
4.71
24.5k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every year some friends and I go camping over the long Labor Day weekend. We usually show up on Thursday, and leave on Monday or Tuesday. Usually a couple of us will scout spots the weekend before, and set up a base camp that looks lived in, to reserve our spot. Washington has some beautiful national forest areas that allow for a more rustic and secluded camping experience, and we don't like the crowds, or the prices, at the normal campgrounds. The last few years I've headed out earlier in the week to get a little extra quiet time to myself. It's nothing too exciting, but I like to hang out without regard for clothes for a day or two before everyone else gets there and I have to be a bit more modest.

This year started out like most have. I got to my already set up tent, and unloaded my car before stripping down for a refreshing dip in the creek that ran next to our camp. I decided to freshen up a bit, and was busy soaping up in the cold water when I finally heard the sound of footsteps and voices. I was reaching for my towel, or shorts, when I heard "Hello?...oh". I looked up and saw a couple of thirty something guys and a woman walking on the trail to the creek. I was frozen with my hand just inches from something to cover myself with, and couldn't quite make myself make the move to do so.

I'm in my forties, tall, but with a bit of a dad bod. I'm not hung like a horse, but I have a respectable seven inches that suddenly decided to come to full attention for the audience. A quick look at my visitors showed that not only were they not shocked as I would expect, but that they weren't exactly disappointed with what they saw. Deciding that I didn't need to rush for some cover, I relaxed and said "howdy, nice day, isn't it?". The woman stuttered out a rather adorable apology for interrupting me, and said that they were just going to ask the people at the site if they minded them taking a dip.

"I'm the only one here until tomorrow, but I can rinse off and move back to my tent if you want to take a swim. Or at least put my trunks back on."

"I don't think you need to do bother with any of that" said one of the guys, and I noticed a nice bulge in his shorts. In fact, there were noticeable signs of arousal all around. "In fact, I think you have the right idea."

Before I could say another word they were all stripping off their clothes and jumping in.

#

#

The guy that had spoken to me introduced himself as John, and his two companions were Mary and Bob. John was an attractive man in his early to mid thirties, just starting to show a little softening where some damn impressive muscles had been. I noticed his cock was showing some interest in the goings on, and looked pretty impressive even at half staff. Bob was similarly hung, but looked like he had always been a lean man. Mary was stunning, her breasts looked like they still had quite a few years of perkiness left in them, and there was just a little patch of blonde fuzz above her pussy that almost perfectly matched her shoulder length hair.

John shook my hand and pulled me in close. "Like what you see?" he asked, and before I could even nod an affirmative he said "so do we, feel free to look all you want, and touch too." As soon as he spoke I could feel him rubbing my balls, and he gave me a devilish grin. "Guys, come over and say hello to our host."

I had just managed to give John's gorgeous cock a few strokes before Mary and Bob came over. Bob grabbed my ass and laid a kiss on my cheek as Mary grabbed my cock, and gave me one of the most sensuous kisses I have ever experienced. Bob slowly moved behind me, and I could feel his fingers sliding into my crack, and searching for my hole. I had one hand on John's cock, and another was roaming Mary's body before I moved to that little tuft, and her pussy below.

Mary and I were still kissing when I felt Bob's finger begin to tease, then enter my hole. I moaned against Mary's mouth, and felt her smile. After a few minutes where the only sounds were nature, and pleasure, we broke apart. I was a little disappointed to feel the finger slide out of me. He kissed my neck as he moved back in front of me, and gave my cock a gentle caress as he pulled back.

My head was swimming, and I had to take a few deep breaths to steady myself. John still had that wicked smile as he asked me who I wanted to play with first. Before I could even think of a response Mary had me locked in an embrace, and was sliding her tongue into my mouth.

"Well I guess that answers that" said John, and I saw him take Bob's hand as they moved a few feet up the sandy bank. I stopped paying attention to them when I felt Mary lift her leg to slide my cock inside her. She let out a little moan of pleasure and bit her lip as she slid down to take it all inside her. She began to roll her hips and I could feel her muscles tightening to grip me. I grabbed her ass, and held on for the ride of my life. Sadly, I couldn't hold that position for long, and we moved to lie on the sandy shore. We rolled around licking, sucking, and nibbling on anything we could. Her moans became more and more urgent, and she rolled me on my back to ride me to a bucking orgasm. She rode that wave, the next, and I don't know how many more before I finally grabbed her hips, and with one final, shuddering thrust, filled her with cum.

She collapsed on my chest, and we lay there for a moment until we were startled by a nearby voice saying "god, that was fucking hot." I looked, and saw John moving from behind a kneeling Bob. "Now eat her pussy while Bob gets you ready for some more fun." Without hesitation I rolled us over, and slowly kissed and licked my way down to that amazing pussy. When I dove in I could taste the intoxicating combination of our juices. She began to writhe in pleasure, and I felt someone grab my ass, and a tongue hit my hole.

Bob began licking around my hole, then slowly forced his tongue in the center of that puckered ring. As he worked I felt a finger begin to push its way in, then another. As he began stretching my ass, I moaned into Mary's pussy. This sent her over the edge, and I could feel the warm wetness leaking onto my face. I soon felt the pressure, and pleasure, at my back door stop, replaced only with a cooling breeze.

I didn't have to wait long, as I felt something much larger than a finger press against my ass. There was a lot of pressure, and then a little pain as the head of Bob's cock entered me. He slowly fed every inch into me. When his balls finally bounced into mine he began to slowly pull back. His stokes were slow and steady. After a few slow strokes he began to pick up speed and power. Soon he was driving my face into Mary's pussy with every stroke.

Mary wormed herself around so that we were in a sixty nine, and began to lick and suck on my cock. I buried my tongue in her again, and my moans of pleasure seemed to turn her on even more, and her moans around my cock were driving me crazy.

After what seemed like hours Bob finally grunted, and emptied his load deep inside me. As he slowly withdrew from me I could feel his cum dripping down to my balls. Almost as soon as he pulled away, I felt something even bigger demanding entrance to my ass. Thankfully Bob had warmed me up for John's monster cock.

John too took his time, and entered me slowly. But once he had gotten balls deep he pulled back, and slammed into me like no one had before. That man pumped my ass like a machine. I held onto Mary for dear life, and could barely concentrate on eating her out. He was thrusting so hard I could hear Mary gag with every jolt.

Far too soon for my liking, the brutal assault on my ass was done. John grabbed my hips as he thrust all the way in, and then just rocked his hips as I felt him drain his balls into me. Mary let out another moan, and as I felt that wonderful wetness spreading again, I too let loose with a load down Mary's waiting throat.

#

We slowly disentangled ourselves, and everyone tried to calm their breathing. Bob offered me a hand, or rather tongue, in cleaning up before I walked into the creek to rinse some of the cum off of me. Everyone was soon in the water soaping each other up. There was a little friendly groping, but nothing that lead to anything more adventurous.

After cleaning up we all moved to lie in the warm sand. I grabbed the bag that held some of my stuff, and produced a couple of joints that we proceeded to pass around. There were some slightly more formal introductions. Turns out that they didn't live too far from me. Mary was from Vancouver, where John and Bob both lived right across the river in Portland.

We chatted a little about work, and hobbies. At least the hobbies we had aside from being naked out in the woods. They were interested in my writing, and curious if I had ever been published, unfortunately not yet. There was a lot of overlap in our interests, and I was pleasantly surprised to be having delightful conversation with these three as we lay naked in the sun.

As the sun warmed us, the joints relaxed us even more. After a while we all started feeling thirsty, so I suggested we head back towards my tent for some drinks. They grabbed some camp chairs from their car, and joined me at my little campsite. We cracked open some water from our coolers. After getting some water in our systems we moved on to beer and margaritas.

As the pot and alcohol took hold the talk drifted to more personal matters. I found out that none of them were in a relationship with the others, but just happened to be friends that liked to get together for trysts. It turns out they had several more friends that acted as a rotating stable of partners. Sometimes a new person would enter the group, and sometimes someone would leave for one reason or another. As we discussed more sexual matters there were obvious signs of arousal throughout the group. No one hid their lingering glances, or their desire for what they saw.

#

Mary flashed me a grin, and I knew she was up for another round. I stood, took her hand, and led her over to my hammock. We kissed again, and I laid her down on the hammock. I slowly kissed my way down her body until I reached that heavenly hole. I worked every bit of magic I knew until she was writhing around, and trying to push my head away with her hands while keeping my head locked in place with her thighs.

When she finally managed to pry my head loose, she made some room for me to sit on the hammock next to her. It was fun watching her twitch as I ran my fingers over her. It was my turn to twitch when I felt an unexpected hand move my leg, and a tongue once again invade my ass. Once the tongue had done its work I felt the head of what could only be John's impressive cock begin entering my back door. Once again he took his time, letting me adjust to his size. But soon he began increasing the force of his thrusts. I felt Mary's hand begin to gently stroke my cock, and when I looked over Bob was thrusting into her at a pace to match John's.

Between the drinks, the weed, and the wonderful sensations, I was orbiting another planet. Mary's stroking became erratic as she approached her own orgasm. Bob's moans joined hers as he emptied his load deep into her. When he pulled out he walked around the hammock, and placed his still hard cock in my mouth. I sucked him clean, and continued to lick and suck his cock as he softened in my mouth. When he pulled away Mary replaced him, and I happily ate Bob's load from her. As John picked up his pace I grabbed her ass cheeks, and pulled her tighter to my mouth.

As I did my damnedest to get everything I could from Mary's pussy, I felt the tell-tale swelling of John's cock. His grip on my hips tightened as he gave a couple last thrusts. He buried himself as deep as he could, and I could feel his load empty inside me. He stayed there until his cock softened and fell out on its own.

When I caught my breath I shakily stood, and beckoned Mary to bend over the hammock. She happily obliged, and before she had even managed to fully lay down, I was sliding myself into her. I could feel John's cum leaking out of me as I slowly thrust in and out of her. As overstimulated as I was, I knew this wouldn't last as long as I wanted. Even at my slowed pace it was all too soon that I felt my orgasm approaching. I tightened my grip on her waist as I buried my cock in her, and released my load.

Bob was there to return the favor, and clean my cock when I slid it from Mary. When he had finished his fun, I knelt down, and once again, ate a load of cum from Mary's pussy. I finished my task, and gave her asshole a few flicks with my tongue just for fun. This drew a pleased sound from her lips, right before she wiggled her ass at me and stood unsteadily.

After a little more friendly groping we all made our way back to the water to wash off. We passed around a bar of soap, and helped each other with those hard to reach areas, and some of the easier to reach areas as well. I don't know what it is, but it always feels better when someone else is washing you.

#

After cleaning up, we laid out in what remained of the sun. We were all pretty tired from the day's fun, and just enjoyed relaxing for a little while. We once again began chatting, and they asked why there were so many tents, and other stuff, set up for one person. I laughed, and told them that I was just the first one out, and we had set some things up so that it would be ready when the others showed up the next day.

Then came the question that I didn't know I had been waiting for. "Do you think we could hang out until tomorrow? We'll leave before everyone shows up", asked John. I kind of froze for a second, I honestly didn't even realize I had been hoping they would want to stay for longer than the day. When I finally overcame the vapor lock in my brain I managed to sputter out "Of course you can stay. No one else should be showing up until after one or two, and I would certainly enjoy the company."

"Sweet, do you mind if we share that giant tent with you, or should we set up our own?" asked Mary.

"I think there's plenty of room in my tent, if we don't mind getting cozy."

This elicited a round of laughs considering the way we had spent most of our day. As the sun started to disappear they unloaded the things they needed, and we threw together some much needed food. Once we had eaten we sat around a small fire, and chatted for a bit.

At one point Mary came over to me, and decided she needed to cuddle to keep warm. Most of her cuddling seemed to be focused on wiggling her ass against my crotch, and delighting in the reaction this got. Bob and John were likewise cuddling by the fire, and had matching looks of pleasure on their faces.

#

#

As Mary wriggled in my lap I let my hands roam and caress her body. Before I could explore as much as I wanted to, Mary rose slowly from my lap and bent over in front of me. This new position put her ass at eye, and tongue, level. Following that line of thought, I grabbed those cheeks, and dove in. I worked my tongue around, and then into her tight hole. She moaned and squirmed as my tongue went to work, and I had to concentrate almost as hard on holding her still as I did on working my tongue into her ass.

After a few minutes of working my tongue into her I pulled her back down onto me. She lowered her ass slowly onto my cock. After what seemed like an eternity she finally had me buried inside her hole, and we both enjoyed the sensation for a while. She slowly began rocking herself in my lap, slowly increasing the speed and length of her strokes. Before too long she was slamming down so hard I thought we were in danger of breaking my camp chair. I lifted us off the chair and we fell forward onto the ground. I continued thrusting into her, enjoying the feeling of her tight ass gripping me.

After what felt like an eternity and a microsecond all at once, I felt the tell tale signs of my impending orgasm. I gripped Mary's hips tighter, and began slamming into her ass hard and fast. With a feral grunt I emptied my load as deep into her as I could. We stayed locked in that position until I softened and slid from her hole.

Once we had regained our senses enough to stand I suggested we put the fire out, and head to the tent. The four of us got cozy on some blankets. Mary and I ended up in the middle with Bob and John bookending us. The day's activities had left us all drained, and we drifted off to sleep.

#

I woke to the sensations of someone rubbing my cock, and my ass. All in all, one of the better wake ups I've ever received. I felt warm breath followed by gentle biting on my neck, as Bob pressed his cock against my ass. As he slowly slid his way home I felt a hand guide my cock to the entrance of Mary's pussy. Soon all four of us were slowly thrusting and grinding our way to full consciousness. Unlike some of the more frantic sessions of the previous day, we took our time, and just enjoyed the sensations.

I was a little disappointed when I felt Bob begin to withdraw from me, but perked up again when he said we should change things up. John decided to take a turn at Mary's pussy and Bob got behind him. I decided to change things up and took my turn on Bob. I slid slowly into his ass, and felt him begin thrusting into John. The quiet grunts and moans were an aphrodisiac and turned me on to new heights. Hands roamed freely, and I was never sure who was groping where.

Mary's moans began to increase in volume until her cries drowned out the softer grunts and moans. Even if I hadn't managed to get a hand on her ass I would have felt the tremors that rocked her body. I can only guess that the spasms of her orgasm triggered John's, and created a chain reaction of orgasms down the line. I felt Bob's ass tighten with his own orgasm, which sent me over the edge.

We all lay there catching our breath, and feeling our hearts slow down. Once we disentangled ourselves we decided to get the fire started and some coffee going. While things warmed up for breakfast we took a dip to get ourselves cleaned up. I decided to help Mary get cleaned out, and greedily licked John's load from her. I looked over to see Bob and John happily taking turns cleaning each other in a similar fashion.

Before things got too far, we decided we all needed some coffee and breakfast. Still naked, we all drank a couple of cups and ate a bit. While we chatted we exchanged contact info so that we could meet up for some more fun. We all warmed up in front of the fire for a while before John and I took the dishes to the creek to wash them.

There was plenty of playful groping and grabass while we got the dishes clean. While John bent over to rinse the last pan I took the opportunity to bury my tongue in his ass. I could feel him grinding back at me as I worked my tongue in and around his hole. Once I had him ready I rose, and slowly impaled him on my cock. Once I slid all the way home I began to pull back out. I took long, slow strokes, and just enjoyed the feeling of his ass. Every once in a while I would pull slowly out slowly until just the tip was still in him, and then slam all the way back in.

I kept up the slow strokes until I could hear his moans get louder. That just caused me to pick up the pace. I built to a frantic pounding, and our moans became more feral. As I pumped away I reached down and started stroking his magnificent cock at a speed to match my own. I could feel him tense up as his orgasm approached. His ass tightened, and as he shot his load I shot my own into him.

We washed and licked each other clean, then headed back up with the dishes. We found Bob and Mary going at it in front of the fire. Bob was going at her doggy style, and they were completely oblivious to our approach. John winked at me, and pointed at Mary while wagging his tongue. I understood immediately, and moved to lay down under her so I could provide some oral support to her and Bob. I saw John move behind Bob, but then my vision was occupied by the sight of Bob's wonderful cock sliding in and out of Mary' soaking pussy.

12