Labor Day Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I set to work immediately, alternating between licking that beautiful clit, and licking Bob's shaft as it thrust into her, or sucking on his balls. I felt that his thrusts suddenly became harder, and noticed a second pair of balls slapping into his. I became a little distracted as Mary noticed my cock in front of her, and began sucking away. After a glorious eternity of the sights, sounds, and feelings, I noticed the signs of Bob's impending orgasm. I renewed my assault on Mary's clit, and the waterfall that hit my mouth told me she was on the brink of one hell of an orgasm herself. Bob slammed his cock deep inside her and let loose. As soon as he pulled out I clamped my mouth to her pussy, and began devouring another tasty load of cum. I only stopped long enough for Bob to slide his cock past my lips so I could clean their mingled juices. That done, I returned to Mary, and kept up my work until she shuddered again, and her arms gave out on her.

Mary and I moved around so that we were facing each other, and I held her as I ran my hands over that beautiful body. I felt her hand move down my chest and begin gently stroking my still hard cock. She leaned over to kiss me, and smiled at the taste of sex that was still on my lips. I was almost startled when I felt a mouth replace her hand on my cock, but just smiled at the sensation.

Soon enough the mouth left, and I felt a hand guiding me to a hole. I looked and saw Bob sliding his ass down onto me. Having already been opened up by John, he slid down my full length with ease. He began to grind against me, and slowly take short strokes up and down. While Bob was enjoying his ride Mary began to play with my nipple rings, twisting and pulling them. Eventually she removed her lips from mine, and I felt her mouth move to my nipple. She gently flicked and nibbled at the ring and flesh.

I moved my hands down and found Bob's hard cock. I began to stroke him as he rode me. I heard John's voice saying "that's fucking sexy" as the three of us continued our fun. He walked over and put his dick on Bob's lips, and when Bob opened wide he began fucking his face. I could hear his gasps for breath whenever John would ease up, and his gags when John shoved that monster down his throat. I could only watch the hot scene for a few moments before the pleasure got the better of me and my eyes closed. I could feel Mary smiling as her lips and tongue worked me over.

This slow session seemed to last for much longer than seemed possible. The pleasure I was feeling was amazing, and the closeness I felt to these three that less than 24 hours prior were complete strangers was surreal. Soon, I felt Bob tense, and he sprayed his load all over me. I reached for his hips, and began pulling him down to meet my thrusts. John redoubled his efforts at getting balls deep in Bob's throat, and Mary smiled as she began licking Bob's load from me. She truly surprised me when she moved up to kiss me again, and pushed a mouthful of Bob's cum into my waiting mouth.

The sheer delightful dirtiness of this act sent me over the edge. I pulled Bob down as far as I could, and emptied myself into him. Just as I started relaxing from that powerful orgasm I heard John yell out "oh fuck yes" and he emptied his balls into Bob's waiting mouth. Still sitting on my slowly softening cock, Bob leaned down and repeated Mary's earlier act by kissing me with a load of John's cum to share.

As we all gingerly cleaned ourselves up, we realized that the afternoon was rapidly approaching. With more than a little disappointment I helped them get packed up and ready to head out. With assurances that there would be a repeat performance in the near future, and more than a little friendly groping, we bid our farewells.

I had just enough time for a quiet dip in the creek, and a nice nap before the rest of my group decided to show up for the weekend. There were plenty of friendly greetings, but none quite so friendly as what I had recently experienced. It was a delightful long weekend, but I looked forward to getting home, and getting in touch with my new friends.

12