All Comments on 'Lacie Ch. 18'

by Dancingwizard

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
dbdukedbdukeabout 11 years ago
Wordless

A remarkable tale. Hope for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Happy, happy, happy!!!!!

So glad that finally Lacie found happiness!

UpHillAllUpHillAllabout 11 years ago
I feel deceived, disapointed and you need guidance.

I had so many expectations when I started to read your story, It could have been a very good story since you write very well. Maybe you could get an editor to guide you.

I have commented most of your chapters and this is how I felt for this chapter. While your story was writen in third person I never got to read how perfect Lacie felt for master, if she felt just as soft and incredible if he felt anything at all for her . There were moments it felt as if master was absent,a ghost, and most of the time that Lasie was in his bed just for his plesure . In whole her existence in your story served just for that.It was degrading not romantic, and that's why I feel deceived. I'm not naive I felt it was going there, but you kept insisting their would be romance eventually I was willing to give you a chance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Your version of romance

Answered my question about your gender and age, since you left that blank in your bio.

Ellienora35Ellienora35about 11 years ago
The end?

Is this the end? I need another chapter. So Lacie is finally getting her night in Master's bed, but honestly, we see no proof that Master feels anything for Lacie except sexual attraction. We need to see him connect to her and that her connection isn't simply because he keeps her safe. I love this chapter, and I can see her magic, but if this is a romance, I need to see that she is truly special to Master and not just another one of his girls.

roller_girl06roller_girl06about 11 years ago
Amazing

I loved this story great work!

mickymouse113mickymouse113about 11 years ago
Short Changed

While agree this could be a romance story - it has stopped short of the Romance!

As has been commented on already we need a decleration from Master. Perhaps with Lacie learning his full name. How would the other girls respond to children running around?

I like the story and was an avid reader but I feel this definetly needs another chapter to handle the romance. Who says master was not just adding too his collection or wants/ can father children?

While Lacie is the protagonist the other girls are also involved and should not be discounted. Perhaps now is the time for all the girls who wish to have a child each?

Great story and I will continue to read your work but this story needs completing. Its seems slightly too much of a skip to they lived happiliy ever after before the wedding scene where they pledge their undying devotion. Its the wedding that aids the romance by giving the reader the emotional fullfilment.

I think a verse that covers why he likes smart women would be good something like:

"You are my property and your womb is my property. Eventually all my girls will give me children but you are the first. You are strong, intelligent and resourceful and those are properties I admire and want in my children. As those properties are also what makes you so difficult I took the trouble of securing my ownership by securing your mind."

- from Magus

It adds an added layer to the story in my own humble opinion.

Please just add a final chapter to add the finishing touches.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Better Ending???

After reading thru your story, I expected Lacie to be the Master's one and only wife & person important in his life as she would be the only one to bear his children; especially after what she goes thru for him... I also expected the other girls in this story to either be come wife of Master's good friends or just be like a helper or assistant..... What a disappointing ending; there was not much romance between Lacie and her Master - at least she could know his name...

Ms_SassyFlurtMs_SassyFlurtabout 11 years ago
Need a bit more

I agree with some of the other comments, we are still looking for a bit more of the declarations of feelings on Masters side to call this a Romance..

SaphaqueSaphaqueabout 11 years ago
Yay! Wait... What??

I feel like you started this story strolling and ended it in a dead sprint. The first few chapters were so gloriously filled with detail and long descriptive paragraphs. But at the end, the climax, the most exciting part, you rushed through it. Wham, she's kidnapped and tortured. Wham, she's rescued and recovered. Wham, she has sex with master, and then all of a sudden she just knows she's pregnant? What? Don't get me wrong, brilliant plot line and I love your writing, but I feel like I'm just looking a pictures with a huge time gap in between rather than watching a movie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I knew you were a fantastic writer and would not disappoint your readers.

Yes, you are a great writer. But, please do not leave it, just this way. I mean, we would like to know how Master and the other girls feel about this and finally if she is pregnant, what does she have? (Twins, one of each)I would hope. Also, we know Master loves all the girls, does he truly love Lacie the way she loves him and if he is willing to just love her or what? Also, what is Master's name? To me, you could just keep writing about this and keep on and on and on and I would always be waiting for the next chapter. To me, you are that good of a writer. Anyway, no matter what you decide to do, I'll still be waiting for some more to this one or for your next great story. So, keep up the great work. A loyal fan.

foxy_lady76foxy_lady76about 11 years ago

Excellent story you are a great author but I do need at least one more chapter. I need to know what happened to all the girls and of course Lacie and their Master. Do they live happily Ever after or is their more trouble?

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessabout 11 years ago
very abrupt ending

I loved this story but like the other commentators I'm left wanting by the ending. Are you planning a sequel to this? There are so many things left to tie up. That I feel a couple of more chapters or a sequal is needed. The reaction to her pregnancy, how they deal with it, a sequal of this in masters pov would be amazingto see his side of things what, he could look back at the time while she was kidnapped and what went on then, his feelings towards all the girls etc etc... There is sooo much more you could do and some I feel you should do with this story.

Ellienora35Ellienora35about 11 years ago
Very sad

Since Dancing Wizard has not responded about the need for another chapter, I am reluctantly giving up on this story. Tons of potential, but only half finished at the end. I loved it but a bad ending ruined the story. So seriously sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Muslim Romance?

Not my thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I've loved this story and been a commenter

I was one that questioned why this story was filed under romance, and yes hoped also that it would get the 1 on 1 romance that this section expects.

Dancingwizard answered really clearly a couple of chapters ago saying that this was their version of romance, and that was it,,.

While I agree with others that it's a bit of a disappointment personally, Dancingwizard has done nothing more than they intended from the start. A happy ending in their book. So that's good! And as a writer I totally applaud that.

I would still question my enjoyment as a reader, because like a lot of others its still left hanging (for me).

cassandracharmedcassandracharmedabout 10 years ago
loved them all

Loved the story. I wish u hadn't finished it there I would have love to see how master and the there women reacted if lacie was pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

I thought your story and characters were great and I didn't think your dark scenes were too dark at all.

A few critiques though:

I thought at some points (mostly in the beginning chapters) the scenes drug on due to overly descriptive paragraphs and i found myself skimming for what came next. I would've also liked some more intimate scenes even if they weren't full on hot and heavy scenes. I enjoyed the simple and sweet connections like where the master would run his hand up lacie's back. Also I needed more master scenes. He didn't seem to be around very much even though he was crucial to the story.

Thank you for sharing your story. I hope you write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Second Time Reading

Like everyone else has said, I really think this needs another chapter as it's not really clear what Lacie's role is. Having his child? I'm pretty sure at some point most if not all of the women will be having one of his children, so this isn't really much of a role. Unfortunately, since the author is inactive, it looks like we never will get deeper into her life in the house.

Personally, I think Lacie's job will be as a nanny. She will be in charge of the nursery and babysitting all the children while the rest of the moms are doing their jobs around the house.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ahhhhhh

AMAZING!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous