Laci's New Job Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The store clerk quickly locks the doors and turns out the main lights, leaving the secondary lights on, and hurries towards the changing room, his own heart racing at his luck.

Once he made his way to the room, he was greeted by Laci smiling at him. She commands him to sit on the seat. Once he does she slowly starts dancing to music only she can hear. Swaying her hips back and forth. Running her hands up her waist, squeezing the sides of her tits. She's looking directly at him as she sucks her own finger into her mouth. Biting down she closes her eyes. And slides her hand down her stomach to her Jeans. She slips her hand inside and finds her clit. Already throbbing. She pushes herself back against the wall and puts one leg between his legs and one on the floor. Her fingers slowly rubbing her swollen nub.

Laci was really enjoying giving her new friend a show. She felt a rush come over her as his eyes were watching her. Being the object of his desire.

Desire. That word resonated with her. These men. Her boyfriend. Her new boss. This timid store clerk. They wanted her. That was more of a high than the cheating that was about to take place. She didn't find this man attractive. If you could even call him a man. She would've guessed early to mid 20s. He wasn't ugly. But she wouldn't have taken a second look at him. Before today. Now he was her conquest. And that turned her on.

She put her fingers back in her shorts just like moments before when she was with her boyfriend. And slide them down. He didn't get the same type of treatment that Jeremy got. But when they were off, Laci walked over to him and sat on his lap. She drove to his neck, biting and sucking, while grinding her wet panties on his cock. She noted that he felt bigger than she anticipated.

"If you wanna see more than the cleavage, you're gonna have to do the work little boy." She laughed as she worked her pussy back and forth on his pant covered erection. She knew he was nervous. And quite surprised when he lifted her top up and over her head. His mouth going straight to work on her breast. His hand squeezing and grabbing, while his mouth, more specifically his tongue, worked wonders on her sensitive nipples. She also noticed that he had not once grabbed her ass. "Clearly he's a tit man." She said to herself with a laugh.

As he was nursing her breasts, she slid her hand down to his pants and started to unbutton him. She was ready to be filled. Her time with Jeremy was foreplay. It was fun, but she wanted to be fucked. And this man, who's name she didn't even know, a revelation that made her even wetter, was in the right place and right time for her.

She pulled his cock out and started stroking him, just as she stroked her boyfriend's cock. Pumping him up and down. Coating his hard on with precum. She looked down at him with the sluttiest come-fuck-me eyes she could and spoke. "Are you ready to become a man boy?" She said as she pulled her panties aside and placed the tip of her pussy, her juice dripping down from her lips to the head of his penis.

The clerk nodded his head up and down as he grabbed Laci by the ass cheeks and impaled her with his manhood. The force in which he slammed into her made Laci wince and bite her lip. She could feel him piston in and out of her with ease. God she was wet. The events of the last 24 hours had her sex drive on high. She felt like she was riding a constant tidal wave of pleasure. And she didn't want it to end. She put her hands on his shoulders and slammed herself back on his cock, her moans echoing in the small confined space. His inexperienced hands lay on her ass, squeezing every now and then.

She felt her body growing to that all too familiar spot. She was going to cum. She wanted it. She needed it. She started grinding on him, back and forth. Her ministrations were being felt on his end too. It was becoming a race to see who was going to reach the plateau first. He was pushing up against her with increased vigor, while she was now rubbing her clit while she pounced up and down on him.

"Don't you dare fucking cum yet!" She screamed. "I'm almost there! Fuck me! Fuck me like a slut!" She was bucking on him, at the brink of her orgasm. Her head was tilted back, she was screaming like a wild banshee as her orgasm washed over her. Her hand rapidly stimulating her sex, adding fuel to the volcanic eruption that was happening between her legs.

Laci was coming down from her high when she noticed that her current lover was still pounding away at her. It felt like he was about to cum, and she didn't want it in her.

She quickly jumped off of him and bent down, pointing his dick at her tits and jerking him furiously. "Come on baby. Cum on my tits! Give me a present to take back to my boyfriend!"

The clerk's eyes bulged out in front of his head. Did he hear right? He thought the guy was just another stud she picked up. Knowing he was fucking some other guy's woman sent him over the edge. Laci could feel him start to spurt. She pointed him directly at her cleavage and used her hand to spread his cum across her tits while milking him with her other hand. She left a trail of cum between her tits. When she got what she wanted, she stood up, got dressed, and kissed her toy on the cheek and said "Thanks!" And walked out of the store and the mall to her car, where her boyfriend was waiting for her.

When she got in, Jeremy immediately smelled sex, and looked over. He saw her top wet, and the evidence of cum still covering her tits. He looked at her and asked "Laci, what is that?!" Pointing at her chest in frustration.

"Oh this?" She smiled her wickedly mischievous smile, scooping up left over cum with her finger, sucking it clean. "I just fucked the store clerk."

12